Heritage Shores Club Reviews

70 Reviews for Heritage Shores Club

Heritage Shores Club 1
Heritage Shores Club 2

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Heritage Shores did a fabulous job with everything! They were fantastic and answered every one of my questions and concerns along the way!

Bijou · Married on 02/24/2018

Let me just say that working with Julie Brown, and everyone from Heritage Shores has been an absolute dream. Starting from our first walk through, everyone at the facility was friendly, polite and probably just as excited as we we're that we were getting married! They helped us through every step of planning our wedding, and made all the little details come together effortlessly. The facility was GORGEOUS and more than accommodating for my guest list. They had just redid the entire ballroom, and I was in complete shock when they showed me the final product of their renovations. SO beautiful. We arrived on my wedding day and there was plenty of wine and refreshments waiting in our suites! They also provided lunch which was delicious! The ceremony was perfect, guests loved the appetizers at the cocktail hour and RAVED about how delicious dinner was! Julie was so attentive, and helped with everything I needed, big or small! The facility was totally affordable and worth every penny!! Every element of my wedding was a dream come true. I advise everyone to consider this location for their bid day!!

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Heritage Shores Club 4

Heritage Shores Club's reply:

Thank you, Bijou! Your day was amazing, and you were the epitome of a beautiful bride. It was our absolute pleasure to host your wedding ceremony & reception. We wish you all the best for a joyful marriage! ~ Heritage Shores
  • W

William · Married on 07/29/2017

From day one the staff accommodated our every concern . The staff jumped when asked to do a task so professional. Needed to change at the last minute from their normal venue to what the Bride wanted ( due to a weather factor ) and the staff agreed they would accommodate our request. From day one to the morning after the beautiful wedding the staff was there to assist us. Would do it again and recommend to anyone this is a great place for a wedding. Allison florist also exceeded our expectations. All the family Candace's and Beau's thought it was beautiful . Many positive comments with no negative comments to date. All persons were happy and IMPRESSED !

• Megan

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

Heritage shores was an amazing location for our wedding and reception. The staff was very accommodating, creative, and responsive to our needs. I provided them with my vision and they went above and beyond to make sure it came to life. The food and drinks were exceptional as well.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Heritage Shores Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We love that your day turned out as you hoped! Please come back to visit us soon. ~ Heritage Shores

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

So far we love Heritage Shores! They have been so accommodating, and the staff is extremely nice, and very professional! The venue is absolutely gorgeous, and best of all the price is within budget! We can't wait to get married here!

• ashley

ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

Heritage shores was amazing. we had a few last minute changes and Stefanie took care of it all. Heritage shores staff and crew were fabulous. Everyone has not stopped commenting on how beautiful everything was. They made it so I was very comfortable with just telling them how I wanted things and they made sure it went as I wanted it to go. The food was fabulous and everything went so well and if any problems did exist I was not made to worry about them. Thank you so much to the heritage shores staff but most of all Stefanie for everything and making my dream wedding come true.

Crystal · Married on 09/06/2015

Beautiful facility , excellent picture opportunities , very friendly staff

Jaime · Married on 08/08/2015

Jilian and Stephanie were both excellent to work with. They were overly accommodating to all of my questions and requests. Even when the nagging mother of the bride got involved the two of them were always on the same page and were able to help with any situation my husband and I, or my parents came up with. The reception hall was absolutely perfect. The staff also took exceptional care of both the bride and groom rooms.

jaime · Married on 08/08/2015

Thank you thank you thank you to Jilian and staff. They went above and beyond to make our day special.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Heritage Shores Club's reply:

Dear Jaime, Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Your family is a joy to work with! The room was gorgeous! We wish you the very best for a happy future with your Mr.! Sincerely, Team Heritage Shores

Thank You Heritage Shores! My husband and I just want to say thank you for such an amazing experience at your venue. Your staff,and all of the hard work that they put forth to make our day so special, is greatly appreciated. We are so blessed and so thankful for you all making our day so special and such a great success! Jillian, the wedding coordinator, was such a tremendous help throughout our entire wedding planning process. She is truly the epitome of wedding success! Thank you all for such an amazing day and for making one of the most important and special days of our lives unforgettable! You all are amazing!

Paige · Married on 07/25/2015

Heritage shores was beyond incredible! Jillian is so amazing at her job and she was so helpful throughout the whole process. On our wedding day, the staff was constantly checking in to see if we needed anything and if everything was alright. Chelsea was constantly there for us to ask questions and would make whatever we asked for happen. This was the only venue we contacted for our special day and once you go there and see the beautiful surroundings and meet the staff you'll know that's the place for your day. I cannot thank them enough for putting such a beautiful day on for us!!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Heritage Shores Club's reply:

Dear Paige, thank you so much for your kind words and this amazing review for Heritage Shores! We are so grateful that you allowed us to be a part of your special day. Thank you for entrusting us to plan your special event and to host your family & friends. Best wishes to you and your husband!!! Sincerely, Team Heritage Shores

Allison · Married on 07/11/2015

Heritage Shores was absolutely amazing from the moment we had the appointment to look at the venue through the days following our wedding. Jillian made the planning process so smooth and really made me feel relaxed and confident that my wedding day would go perfectly - which it did! Jillian and her team did a beautiful job setting up all of my decorations. I didn't have to do a single thing the day of, they took care of it all! When we came back the next morning all of our belongings had been put in a room and locked, even one of the groomsmen's wallet and iphone that he left there. I could not say enough good things or more highly recommend Heritage Shores for you wedding. They are just so absolutely wonderful to work with. And it is gorgeous!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Heritage Shores Club's reply:

Dear Allison, Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It was such a pleasure to plan your special day during the last year. We are truly grateful that you allowed us to be host to your wedding ceremony & reception. Best wishes to you and your husband! Sincerely, Team Heritage Shores

Meryle Lee · Married on 07/04/2015

Heritage Shores Club went above and beyond to help make our day special. Jillian, Stefanie and their staff were amazing! They made sure our wedding party and ourselves were taken care. They helped in any way we needed! I would HIGHLY recommend Heritage Shores Club to anyone!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Heritage Shores Club's reply:

Dear Mrs. Wilson, Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback! We truly enjoyed planning your wedding with you and your entire family! We wish you and your Husband all the best and we hope to see you again, soon! Sincerely, Heritage Shores Club
  • AmandaNicoleLynn

Amanda · Married on 06/07/2015

Where to even begin? Jillian and her staff is amazing. The venue was so beautiful and elegant without having to spend a fortune. Everything went off amazingly well, and they even helped salvage my music when my DJ did not perform they way he was suppose to. Christine stood in as a wonderful DJ, even using her own phone to stream my dance songs. It was so effortless, they staff sets up and breaks down your decor that you bring, along with what they offer. The food was great as well, our guests loved the buffet. All of my guests could not believe that this little gem exists in Bridgeville. I cannpt wait to have another reason to come back to Heritage Shores!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Heritage Shores Club's reply:

Dear Amanda, Thank you for the kind words and wonderful referral! We truly hope that you enjoyed your special day at the Club! We look forward to hosting future events for you and your family. Take care and best wishes! Sincerely, Team Heritage Shores

Stefanie Barfield, the wedding consultant at Heritage Shores Club is fantastic. She is very educated about weddings, but also, very flexible. When I came to tour the property, she was kind and made me feel very comfortable about having my wedding there. There are many many options and upgrades available to each wedding package, so I can truly have a wedding that fits ME. The venue is beautiful- I cannot wait to be married there!!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Heritage Shores Club's reply:

Dear Future Mrs., Thank you so much for writing such a great review for the Heritage Shores Club! We are so happy that you enjoyed meeting with Stefanie and touring the property. We truly look forward to future planning with you and then, of course, the Big Day! Thank you again! Sincerely, Heritage Shores

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2015

Stefanie and Jillian were amazing through the whole process and on the day of my wedding, I did not have a care in the world. They made sure that every detail of our day was planned and it all came together better than I could have imagined! I am so thankful for them, they are amazing!!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Heritage Shores Club's reply:

Dear Ashley, Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review!!! We are so glad that you chose the Heritage Shores Club to host your special day! We wish you and your Groom a wonderful future together! Sincerely, Heritage Shores Team

I can't say enough how pleased we were with absolutely everything, the professionalism and personal service that was provided to us. Everyone treated us like we were the most important people they had there that day and for the rehearsal. Highly recommended for an enjoyable, relaxing, stress free wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Heritage Shores Club's reply:

Dear Mr. and Mrs, Thank you so much for choosing the Heritage Shores Club to host your special day! We truly appreciate the kind words that you have left here for our viewers to read. We will be sure to share this review with our staff! Congratulations!
  • CoraLee

CoraLee · Married on 09/20/2014

Heritage Shores in an absolutely amazing place to have a wedding ! Working with Jillian, I was able to explain my vision that I had for my wedding day, and she along with the staff made that vision come true. Our wedding day was more than we could have ever imagined, a day full of memories and laughter that we will always treasure. The food was amazing, the staff was very accommodating and friendly, and the venue is gorgeous. Working with Jillian felt more like planning your wedding with your best friend. She was always there when a question arose, a change had to be made, or a suggestion was needed. The amount of stress that was lifted from our shoulders is unexplainable! The moment I walked with Jillian into the ballroom and saw the ballroom decorated will be a moment I will never forget! Every dream I had as a little girl of how my wedding day would be all of a sudden became REALITY! Mike and I can not thank everyone at Heritage Shores for all of your hard work, dedication, and the overall love that you showed our bridal party, family, and friends! We will forever be grateful for everything you have done to make our wedding day FLAWLESS !

Sent on 11/06/2014

Heritage Shores Club's reply:

Dear CoraLee & Mike, Thank you for choosing the Heritage Shores Club to host your once in a lifetime day! Thank you for the kind words that you have shared with us and we will be sure to share with our team. Congratulations!!! Sincerely, Heritage Shores

Courtney · Married on 09/07/2014

I would recommend this venue to anyone. Stefanie and Jillian were fantastic and the level of service your team provided was impeccable. Everyone commented about how attentive and friendly the staff was. The food was fantastic and the cake pops were delicious!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Heritage Shores Club's reply:

Dear Courtney, Thank you for providing us with such positive feedback! Thank you for choosing Heritage Shores to host your special day. We had a blast! Best of luck to you and your family in the future! Sincerely, Heritage Shores

Molly · Married on 07/26/2014

5.0 is not a high enough score for Heritage Shores Club. This venue is a MUST SEE when you are searching for a venue for your wedding & reception! From your initial meeting with Sales Director, Stefanie Barfield to tour & discuss what Heritage Shores Club has to offer, you will FEEL the difference. You will be treated like a VIP & encouraged to ask for any accommodations or specialization that you can imagine. This venue WANTS your event to be uniquely YOURS, not a cookie-cutter set packaged event. They were extremely professional & flexible from day one, bending over backwards at every juncture to make our daughter & son-in-law's dream wedding an affordable reality! When a deluge of rain left the lush landscaping and grass soaked, they calmly met with me to discuss their alternate seating plans, then swiftly rearranged the seating to ensure that no one, including the guests had to get wet feet, while still keeping it at the gazebo area. Jillian, the Banquet Manager & Chelsea her assistant were in constant contact with the other vendors, to coordinate everything from the pastor, music -DJ/MC, flowers, cake & hair stylists. No need to hire a Wedding Planner or even a "Day of" Wedding Coordinator... you get the very best in Stefanie & Jillian built in with this venue. Our day was FLAWLESS, due entirely to the STAFF! They couldn't be more attentive, flexible or professional. The food was SO delicious, we still have guests telling us how much they loved the food! The appetizers were as beautiful, as they were scrumptious! We chose to have the salad course served with bread, with buffet service to follow. Stefanie helped us match sweet with savory, as we built our menu & each dish was AMAZING! The buffet allowed us to have additional food for our guests to choose from & every guest got a nice hot meal to enjoy. If you want to host a WORRY & STRESS FREE event, then this is the venue & the staff here is YOUR TEAM to achieve it!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Heritage Shores Club's reply:

Dear Molly, Wow. Words just cannot express how grateful we are that your family chose the Heritage Shores Club to host Addy + Joey's special day. A simple thank you just isn't enough for the kindness that you have showed us during the planning of the wedding and now with this review. Thank you so much, for everything! Sincerely, The Heritage Shores Team

Shaila · Married on 07/25/2014

Jillian And the heritage shores staff were awesome to work with. My wedding day was flawless. Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Heritage Shores Club's reply:

Thank you for choosing Heritage Shores Club to host your special event! We know that you have many options when planning your special day and we thank you for allowing us to be a part of it! Congratulations!!!

Jillian and her staff were beyond amazing! I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Heritage Shores Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Jillian and her staff truly do go out of their way to provide you with the day that you've always dreamed of! Thank you again for the kind review, it means the world to us!

Rhonda · Married on 06/21/2014

What a Besitiful, Wonderful, day. Heritage couldn't of done anything else to make this any better. Everyone comment on what a beautiful wedding Heritage had provided for us. Everything was excellent; staff, services, food, ballroom.,,,just can't say enough!! Thank you again. Bounds/Barringer

Sent on 07/16/2014

Heritage Shores Club's reply:

Dear Bounds Family, thank you so much for the kind words and thank you for choosing the Heritage Shores Club to host your family's special day! We truly hope that your guests and friends enjoyed their evening at the club! Take Care!

Tyler · Married on 06/20/2014

Heritage Shores staff was phenomenal and my wedding was a huge success. My guest had a great time and continue to compliment me on how beautiful everything was and how nice the venue was. I would highly recommend Heritage Shores and their friendly, hard working staff to anyone!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Heritage Shores Club's reply:

Dear Tyler, thank you so much for the referrals! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your special day here at the club. We know that planning a wedding can be quite a task and we're so happy that you chose us to plan with you! Take care!