Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club Reviews

Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 7
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 06/08/2019

The Wedding of Our Dreams

We got married at Heritage Hunt this past weekend and it was everything we could have hoped for. The venue was beautiful from the green golf course views to the breathtaking and large ballroom, which was just updated. One of the reasons we decided on Heritage Hunt was that they provide all the catering, alcohol, tables, chairs, linens, ceremony chairs etc, and we didn’t to worry about finding and coordinating those vendors. All of the food was delicious and the staff was amazing. Valerie, the Wedding Coordinator was a life saver for a stressed bride, she made all of the coordinating and planning a breeze. She quickly responded to and addressed any questions, concerns and requests that we had and made sure everything was exactly as we wished. She even helped my father coordinate a surprise performance by the Northern Virginia Firefighter Pipes and Drums band. Our wedding day was perfect and there is nothing I would have changed, thank you Valerie and the staff at Heritage Hunt for making it the Best Day Ever!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 8
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 9
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 10
  • Lorraine & Greg · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing

We just had our wedding on May 26, 2019 at the Heritage Hunt golf and country club. I had looked at several venues before deciding to go with heritage hunt and it was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful, they provide the catering, alcohol, tables, chairs, linens, etc. We did not have to worry about managing several different vendors for the venue, ceremony, and reception. The food was amazing, we got several compliments from our guests about how delicious the food was (we had two passed appetizers, two standing appetizers, and it took plated meals - filet with Hunter sauce and chicken Marcella) . We worked with Valerie and she was absolutely fantastic. My [now] husband had printed out all of the emails I had sent to Valerie with all of my desired instructions for the ceremony and reception - where I wanted everything to go, etc. He brought the emails so that he could use them as a guide should he need to fix any mistakes that may have occurred during setup. However every time he checked, everything was being set up perfectly to the exact instructions I had given. Valerie is extremely detail oriented and even provides you with ideas if you have not thought of something. Our wedding turned out beautifully and if we could do it all again we would pick heritage hunt and, hopefully, work with Valerie again. I really did not have any concerns regarding the venue or the setup on the wedding day. Everything was perfect. I can’t say enough – thank you so much, Valerie, for everything you did to make our wedding day incredibly memorable and amazing. Definitely pick this venue.

Sent on 06/05/2019

carol · Married on 05/25/2019

Best wedding ever!

Valerie S. and team were so helpful! Very professional, kind and organized. I enjoyed working with her to make my wedding magical!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 11
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 12
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 13
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Noel Brooks · Married on 05/24/2019

Brooks/Mitchell Wedding 5/24

We had the best experience working with Valerie. She was very accommodating and all the details came together perfectly. The food was amazing, the recent updates to the ballroom created a beautiful ambiance.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Meera

Meera · Married on 05/19/2019

Make this your first and last stop

LITERALLY do not look anywhere else!

Every single one of the staff members made my year of being engaged, and the day of my wedding the most memorable, perfect day. I am the pickiest person in the whole entire world, trust me, I was scared I was going to be a bridezilla, but Valerie and her team literally had EVERYTHING covered. They didn't let me worry about a thing, the took initiative, directed all vendors and always checked in on me, my husband, family and friends.

The venue is exceptionally gorgeous, their landscaping is taken care of with their heart and soul. The venue was just recently renovated and is drop dead gorgeous. The ceremony site was outdoors and the lawn was taken care of, the arbors and columns were provided by the venue and the chairs were perfectly arched as requested.

The foods is delicious, we tried the chicken, salmon beef and filet and everything was great. The presentation of the food was very classy as well.

I am just beyond impressed and grateful I had my wedding at Heritage Hunt. It was beautiful, the staff is exceptional, professional and helpful. The site is massive and fits everyone so comfortably. I can go on and on about how amazing the site and staff were, considering the pricing here! Please go visit this place if you want to have the wedding of your dreams with the service you deserve!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Lillian

Lillian Reine Stickle · Married on 01/12/2019

Outstanding

The Heritage hunt country club was absolutely perfect! The wedding coordinator, Valerie was very flexible and helpful. She was quick to answer any questions I had. She always had a smile which was calming since I was a nervous, high strong bride to be.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 18
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 19
  • Morgan

Morgan e Buckner · Married on 11/10/2018

This is THE place to get married

I have never felt so lucky as I did with this vendor, truly ?Heritage Hunt is THE place to have your wedding. We were blessed enough to have Kara as her coordinator and when I say she did everything for us...she truly did everything! We dropped off our decor and plans a couple of days before and on the day of (when I was running behind like every rushed bride) I got there and everything was being done for us. The menus I made were on the table, the candy bar was set up, the photobooth looked amazing. I could not have asked for a better team to be with me on the day. Since my big day, which while writing this was three weeks ago, I have recommended Heritage Hunt for everyone I know getting married. And for the price, you CANNOT beat it.

I am not a very girly, demanding bride, but they truly made me feel like a princess and everything I said mattered.

Thank you Heritage Hunt.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/28/2018

Absolutely Amazing

The venue was perfect and right within budget. The venue included my ceremony, reception, and catering. I knew it was the right place from the first time I saw the venue and met the amazing coordinator team. They made everything go smoothly and helped with set-up and clean-up. I also used their easels and cake stand, at no extra cost, which meant I didn't have to rent them from other vendors. I plan on holding events here in the future. Great venue!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

We held our wedding reception at Heritage Hunt and could not be more pleased with how everything turned out! Kara, the Day of Coordinator was amazing to work with. She helped us with so much and had lots of great suggestions to make sure things went as smoothly as possible. She also quickly responded to emails, answering the many (many) questions we had along the way. We had an idea of what we thought the space would look like once everything was set up, but we were truly blown away at the final result. Everything was arranged beautifully. Kara and the Heritage Hunt staff went above and beyond and were so helpful in setting up our gigantic centerpieces, setting the tables and making sure everything came together perfectly. Over a month later we're still getting compliments on how wonderful everything was! You seriously can't go wrong if you choose Heritage Hunt for your wedding. Thanks for making the best day ever absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Sandra Shipe · Married on 10/19/2018

Exceptional Coordinator and Staff

Heritage Hunt was a full service venue with a beautiful setting. Kara was the coordinator assigned to our daughter's wedding and she went out of her way to exceed our expectations. At our initial meeting, she took time to listen to every detail of our vision for the perfect wedding. She was patient and accommodated meeting with us several times to discuss ideas for adding "that special touch" we were seeking to set our wedding apart. In between meetings, Kara actually took time to research ideas that she thought captured our perception of that perfect day. The wedding day began with hair and makeup onsite, and progressed to first look photos before a trolley ride to the church. Guests returned to the venue for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres which transitioned to dinner in the ballroom after the bride and groom arrived by horse and carriage. Kara was on point with making sure each phase was elegant and on time and her team went above and beyond to add special touches to the food displays and setting of the tables which included rose petals in the butter.
    Having a full service venue with professional staff made what could have been a very stressful day, a calm and memorable event.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Candice · Married on 10/19/2018

Exceeded Expectations

My experience at Heritage Hunt was phenomenal. Cary and Valerie
    helped seamlessly execute my wedding vision. The ceremony and reception were held at Marsh Mansion, which was absolutely beautiful for my intimate wedding. They were able to accommodate all my requests and got me through the decision making processes while reducing my stresses. The staff was amazing on the day of and both Cary and Valerie were always so responsive when I had questions and changes. They had great professionalism and were flexible and patient. I could not have asked for a better wedding or venue.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2018

Rachel and David

Thank you Kara and Heritage Hunt for executing a perfect, magical day! We had the added bonus of the weather cooperating and were able to have a gorgeous outdoor wedding! We would not have changed a thing - you guys were great!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 20
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 21
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2018

Heritage Hunt gave us the perfect wedding day!

The Heritage Hunt staff was incredible to work with from Day 1. We had our ceremony and reception there. The venue itself was so beautiful, and their attention to detail and dedication to creating our dream wedding was evident in every step of the planning process! The food was delicious, everything ran on time, and staff was incredibly polite. We would not have changed a single thing about our day.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Christina · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Valarie and the staff at HH! Valarie was very responsive and accommodating with the millions of requests and questions that we had throughout the wedding process. She always provided me with follow-up almost immediately after our meetings. She was very thorough and made sure she had EVERY detail down to which position we wanted our favors to be on the table settings. I really cannot recommend HH any more. They were very fairly priced and were very flexible with whatever you wanted to make your day special. The food was excellent, and they made sure that my bridal party was VERY well fed and had plentyy to drink before the wedding reception started. Even during the reception they made sure myself and my husband had our entrees first since they knew we wouldnt have time to eat properly. I was able to enjoy my day without any worry. Finally, the venue itself is beautiful. We took pictures by the golf course and it was the perfect back drop. Everything down to the clean up the next day was very organized. They really take care of you from the moment you tour the venue till you leave the grounds.

BOOK NOW!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2018

Heritage hunt is a gorgeous venue!! From the second we came to look at heritage hunt for a tour with all our questions, the staff was extremely kind and patient and helpful, especially the lovely Cary!! Booking your wedding with heritage hunt comes with a coordinator, Kara! She is literally the best!!! Kara worked with any requests we had and helped us make our dream wedding come true. I am the type of person that typically likes to do stuff on my own but the day of the wedding, having Kara as the day of coordinator was a breeze! If I had dreamed the wedding, it could not have been more perfect!! Everything ran extremely smoothly and I didn’t even lift a finger or have any worries throughout the night. The kitchen staff were all very sweet to work with and the food was incredible and came out in a timely matter for all guests. I would absolutely recommend this venue to any couples out there looking to have an amazing wedding. We had the ceremony and reception on site and could not be happier with our decision to work with them!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Hunter · Married on 07/21/2018

We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception at Heritage Hunt. Everything was perfect from beginning to end! Kara made sure everything was covered and made our job (getting married!) all we had to worry about. Our ceremony was supposed to be outside but Mother Nature had other plans and the transition to an indoor ceremony and then to have the reception was seamless. The food was amazing, all of my guests said it was the best wedding food they had. The dinner service was done quickly, and efficiently and no one had to wait for refilled trays or for appetizers. The wait staff and bartenders were extremely friendly and very willing to help. If I had to do it all over again, I would have my wedding here any day. A ++

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 22

Sue · Married on 07/21/2018

There are not enough accolades to describe how pleased we were with my son's recent rehearsal dinner and wedding at Heritage Hunt. My daughter in law visited many venues, and it was Kara's professional, enthusiastic, can-do attitude that persuaded her to have her wedding there.
    The weekend began with the rehearsal dinner in the gardens outside of Marsh Mansion, an antebellum estate on the property. We had use of both the grounds (cocktails and dinner) and the interior (slide show and dessert), and it was beautiful. The food was fantastic - far beyond our expectations of typical mass produced appetizers and buffet food. Everyone staff member that we interacted with was professional and courteous - from the ground and set up crew, to the wait staff, caterers and bartenders. The wedding posed a challenge, as the bride's heart was set on getting married on the lawn outside of the clubhouse. However, torrential rain that day dictated that the ceremony would be moved inside. Kara and crew converted the already set ballroom for a sanctuary wedding, and upon dismissing us to the dining room for cocktails (a great spot with fantastic mountain views from the covered patio), reset the ballroom for the reception. The transition from outside to inside and ballroom to wedding venue was seamless! I'm still amazed at how they pulled this off, seemingly without effort .The food again exceeded expectations! All of us were very pleased with the quality and quantity of the buffet and the appetizer selection. Kara is truly a gift to Heritage Hunt.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Anna · Married on 06/29/2018

I need the world to know how absolutely incredible Heritage Hunt is!! We had the BEST possible experience from our initial inquiry to the tour to the entire wedding planning process and finally, our wedding :). We knew after researching a bit that we wanted an “all-inclusive” type venue that would provide all the food, alcohol, furniture, linens, ceremony space, etc. Turns out, these are hard to find!! Heritage Hunt is 2 hours from where we live, but came with everything we wanted in a venue, and at a more reasonable price than others we considered. The best part though was that it not only came with everything we wanted, it came with KARA. We had no idea what the role of a venue coordinator was and figured that she would just be there to help us line up and tell us where to go, but she ended up being one of the best parts of our entire wedding experience. She was so fun and easy to work with, answered a million questions for us in the months leading up to the wedding, and with the help of her assistant, Valerie, put out all of the (MANY boxes of) decorations we brought for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception while we were busy getting ready. They completely read my mind and made our vision come to life, and even added a few surprise touches that they thought we would love (and we did!!). The rest of the staff was just as friendly and wonderful during our reception, and the FOOD was amazing! Our guests had an amazing time and continue to tell us how much they loved our wedding. And as the bride, I expected to feel crazy and nervous on my wedding day, but I honestly felt so calm and happy because I knew I had an amazing team of people making the day run smoothly! I can't recommend Heritage Hunt highly enough, thank you for the best day ever!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Jess · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I had the most amazing wedding at Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club. We booked this venue about 10 months before our wedding and ever since our first visit, we knew that this was the perfect place for us. The venue is so elegant, and it offered a beautiful space outdoors for our ceremony, a specific place for our cocktail hour with access to a balcony and a spacious, elegant reception ballroom! (The place was not crowded and the dance floor was also very spacious). Kara was our wedding coordinator for the first 8 months, and was always very timely in answering any questions we had throughout the planning process. In addition, she scheduled a timely tasting with the chef to choose our 2 entrees. She was very patient, knowledgeable, trustworthy and kind! About 2 months before our wedding, we got introduced to Valerie, who actually ended up being our wedding day coordinator. Valerie and Kara were present on our final meeting, where we highlighted every single little thing for our wedding day. They took care of the rehearsal day practice, the rehearsal dinner at the Marsh Mansion, which we chose to do and the wedding day coordination. Although our wedding schedule was off due to some rain (In May), I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. Valerie did an amazing job during our wedding day, she would always come and check on us while we were getting ready, and she also gave me updates about vendor arrivals. She also was running around to make sure things were flowing as scheduled during the wedding, and accommodated last minute requests very smoothly. Our family and friends were so pleased with the service provided, the dinner and the venue, and we still up until today receive many complements! My husband and I are pleased to recommend HH for your wedding!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 30
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 31
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 32

Marcela · Married on 05/19/2018

Heritage Hunt was the best choice for us. Cary and Kara were both great. Cary was very flexible in showing us the venue when we were still trying to decide which venue would be the best pick. Kara helped coordinate all the details from the food to room layout. She was very flexible and accommodating to our needs. We were so happy that we chose Heritage Hunt as our wedding venue. We got many compliments throughout the evening about how delicious the food was and how beautiful it all turned out. We couldn't have done it without the team at Heritage Hunt. Thank you so much.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Nancy · Married on 05/18/2018

Heritage Hunt and their Events Coordinator, Kara, are amazing. From the beginning they were not only the most affordable for our wedding needs, but they were an active part in our wedding planning. Kara was there every step of the way helping our vision come to life and finding the best solutions to make our special day unique. The grounds and facilities are really clean and beautiful. There's so many options, outdoor spaces, photo spots right on site, great cocktail space, additional private rooms for getting ready and VIP, and best of all, that amazing banquet hall. Worried about the weather on your big day? It rained nearly all day on my wedding and the facilities were so great I could almost forget it rained all day after the fact. The room was one of the only ones large enough to accommodate our large number of guests and had a large dance floor to match as well as a stage and projector for any special projects you'd want to incorporate. Not only did all our guests fit with stretching room to spare, but all our vendors, from photo booths, videographers, photographers, etc., had room to set up and stretch out, too. Other venues advertised up to 300 guests and we'd show up for a tour and there was no way. You don't have that problem with Heritage Hunt. And what's the one thing that can really make or break a wedding reception? The food! After 2 months my guests are still talking about the amazing food. You can try all their amazing choices for free when you set up your reception menu and there wasn't a bad item on the menu. They have great package deals, alcohol, buffet, or the route we went, fully plated. It was amazing. All the staff was absolutely professional and they worked great with all our other vendors and support as well. Cannot recommend highly enough. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 39
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 40
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 41

Maria · Married on 04/07/2018

I honestly don't write reviews very often, but I'm going to for Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club. Planning a wedding and reception can be very stressful. And then once you have it all planned out, you cross your fingers and hope things go relatively smoothly.

The staff at Heritage Hunt, especially Kara, the Catering & Event Coordinator, made the planning and execution of the wedding reception seamless. We had all of the usual last minute requests, need for additional space, additional unexpected guests, special meals requests, complicated center pieces, etc., etc. Kara was unfailingly accommodating, professional, calm, and pleasant. Kara and her staff didn't just do everything she promised, they went above and beyond in ensuring that everything was as we expected and more. We were all actually able to enjoy the reception, not worry about things going wrong. We are still getting positive feedback about the reception, and not one complaint.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/07/2018

We had an amazing wedding experience at Heritage Hunt! Kara, the wedding coordinator was such a huge help to us throughout the entire process and was so kind and accommodating to us and any little things that came up. The staff on the day of the wedding were so helpful as well! The food was absolutely amazing and the venue itself is so gorgeous! The prices were totally reasonable and they were honest and upfront about how much things would cost, and very flexible with different aspects. I would recommend having your wedding reception or event here in a heartbeat! I wouldn’t give it a second thought! :)

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 42
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 43
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 44
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 45
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club 46

Grace · Married on 04/07/2018

We had our rehearsal dinner at the marsh mansion location in the club grounds. We worked with Kara and she was absolutely amazing. She was very helpful and responsive. The mansion was beautiful and a perfect fit for the classic and elegant style we were going for. Our guests loved the food and Kara and her team were very accommodating to our special requests. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2018