Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club Reviews

Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 5
Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 6
Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 7

Stephanie Espinoza · Married on 10/05/2019

Nic made sure everything was great!

Nic was excellent! He was always attentive to anything that we needed. He always answered any questions, and addressed any concerns that we had! I would definitely recommend Heritage Harbor for any event!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Jackie-Freddy

Jackie · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful and Affordable

I worked with Nic, was able to set up a meeting, see the venue and booked for my wedding 7/20/19. Nic is so easy to work with; He responses quick and he is very professional. I have had so many questions and he has been there all along the way.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Mike Ant · Married on 06/08/2019

They made our event truly special! We will never forget!!!

Nick was SPECTACULAR!!! If you are considering any type of event! Trust in Heritage Harbor and Nick! Everything was perfect! I wouldn't even consider another location for any type of wedding, shower, graduation ceremony. STOP looking, you found it!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/19/2019

Great Venue & Even Better Coordinator, Nic!

Nothing but positive things to say about this venue. Beautiful location for ceremony and reception; the lake and golf course at this venue were great for photos. Nic was absolutely amazing to work with. Everything was prompt, clean, organized, and Nic made sure everyone was taken care of at all times during the wedding. During the months leading up to the wedding Nic was always quick to reply to messages and answer any questions. 10/10 would definitely recommend. Thank you Nic for everything!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 8

Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thank you VERY much for the kinds words and feedback! You all were such a pleasure to work with! We wish you all the best! Thank you!

V.v. · Married on 03/30/2019

V.v. great venue !!!! Would rent agIn.

Loved this place !!!! What a great experience!. Nic was so professional. All inclusive deals! Amazing food. Simply love them !
    V.V.

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 9
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 03/16/2019

Exceeded my expectations for my wedding!

I had my wedding in March at Heritage Harbor Golf and Country Club. There are not enough good things I can say about Nic and this venue! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful-everything I imagined and dreamed it would be! Nic was a fabulous coordinator. Every step of the planning process was so easy with him, he was very accommodating in answering any questions I had and was very easy to get in contact with. On the day of Nic and his staff made everything go so seamlessly. If you're considering this venue for your wedding, or any other event, I HIGHLY recommend Heritage Harbor!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Jennifer · Married on 02/09/2019

Above and beyond

Nic and his team were fantastic. Every email was answered within 24 hrs if not within hours. All my little extra special requests, wine, food, etc , were no problem for Nic. The food was amazing. Even the vegetarian meals!!! Nic brought up questions that I didn’t even think about to make my wedding/reception perfect. There was also a lovely room for the wedding in case of rain. The whole place was just beautiful. I’m very happy my wedding day was made super incredible thanks to Nic and the other vendors he recommended. Trust him, he knows his stuff. 10 out of 10!!!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 10
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 11
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 12
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 13

Jaime Hoefler · Married on 01/26/2019

A night to remember

Nic and everyone at Heritage Harbor exceeded our expectations. We can not thank Nic enough for everything he did in making sure our wedding was a night to remember.

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 09/22/2018

Great venue

We held our wedding at heritage harbor in September and it was a wonderful venue. Nic was very easy to work with an responded quickly to emails which took a lot of the stress off. The venue is lovely with a nice lake view outside of the reception room. I would highly recommend events at this location!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 14
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 15
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 16
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 17
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 18

Jodi · Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome all around!

Nic was super helpful and very attentive. Everything went as accordingly and with little stress to me on my wedding day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • X

Xochitl · Married on 08/03/2018

My wedding was perfect! Nic and his team did an excellent job for our reception. The service was excellent! I didn’t worry about a thing and I was able to eat and enjoy my wedding. Couldn’t have asked for a better venue!

David & Xochitl Laborde

Sent on 08/07/2018

Evan · Married on 06/15/2018

Nic K. Was awsome to work with from the fisrt sit dowm discusions through the wedding event itself!! The food was excellent, TV he wsit staff and bartenders were great! I would reccomend this establishment and especially Nic to anyone looking to plan any type of event. The reccomended vendors also worked out great and were wonderful to work with in planning and executing the event. Everyone gets 5 stars in my review. Thanks again Nic!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Diana · Married on 05/18/2018

Thank you Nic for walking us through the planning, rehearsal, setup, ceremony and reception of my sons wedding.
    You were there above and beyond with us each step in the most professional and kind way.
    Our pleasure to work with you and your staff , and beyond pleased we choose HH for the special celebration.
    From the happy couple and our families,
    A heartfelt thank you!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Jana · Married on 05/03/2018

Nic was AMAZING!!! Everyone raved about the venue, service and food!!! Thank you for making our wedding run smoothly Nic!!!! I recommend Heritage Harbor, from the prices to the service everything was truly wonderful!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Jeanine · Married on 05/03/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding. The superior service we received far exceeded our expectations. From beginning to end, Nic and the entire staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. We highly recommend this facility. Thank you for making our special day a truly wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Tiesha · event on 04/27/2018

Nic and his team did an awesome job. The design vendor he recommended as great. I would definitely go back and recommend others!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Deborah · Married on 04/06/2018

My daughter had her wedding at Heritage Harbor last Saturday. Nic is an amazing wedding planner. He made the whole process easy. We appreciated all the advise he gave. The wait staff and chief were equally as good. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Jasmin · Married on 02/23/2018

We had our wedding reception at Heritage Harbor Golf and Country Club and my husband and I were extremely happy! Nic is such a helpful and a kind individual he was quick to respond to any and all of my many questions. The food was delicious, staff was friendly, the location is beautiful and we didn’t feel like we were over spending at all. Our wedding day was perfect because of Nic and the staff at Heritage Harbor!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Maria · Married on 02/22/2018

Don't miss out on the best venue ever. Great service.nic was amazing. Had a blast.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Carol · event on 02/10/2018

If a six star rating was available I would have rated Heritage Harbor Gold and Country Club and the service provided by Nic Kalojiannis even higher. This venue was perfect for my granddaughter's Sweet 16 party! From the very first time that we made contact with Nic, he was helpful and always willing to accommodate any questions or request that we had. He definitely knows his way around 'party planning', he thought of things that we did not and made suggestions without every being pushy. We loved working with Nic. He was also in attendance during the entire party making sure that everything went even better than planned. It was very comforting having him there for any questions or last minute details. We chose to serve a buffet of finger type foods since the party was for teenagers. I personally did not expect the food to be fabulous, but let me tell you every item that we chose was just delicious. We were amazed at how many return visits to the buffet table the party goers made. The adults loved the food as well! Our experience with planning our party at Heritage Harbor was better than 'perfect' and Nic certainly made that happen for us. Thank you Nic for your excellent service and 'spot on' attention to all the details.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Julie · Married on 01/27/2018

This venue held our reception and ceremony and it was perfect! Great location and perfect environment for a wedding. Nic is the real deal! He was so helpful leading up to the wedding and the day of. He made sure the entire process of the day went perfect, and thanks to him, it did! Could not be more impressed. If you book with Nic, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/04/2018
  • F

Felisha · Married on 11/10/2017

I could not say enough great things about our experience with this venue. Nic and his staff were absolutely amazing. Our wedding was beautiful and exactly what we had hoped for. The space was gorgeous, the food was delicious, and we really felt like we were important and that Nic wanted to make our day as special as he could. Our wedding timeline was smooth and was executed flawlessly. Highly recommend this venue. Class act and definitely a bang for your buck. Thank you so much Nic for all of your help and hospitality!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Audrey · event on 09/16/2017

This is my third time there, and I love it. The best!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Manuel · Married on 09/02/2017

Nick is wonderful. Beautiful venue and food was excellent.

Sent on 09/06/2017
  • I

Irma · event on 08/26/2017

This place is amazing! This is our 2nd time using this venue and we will use it Again I'm sure! I highly recommend it for any party you will have. Nic and his team are espectacular, Nic will take care of you.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thank you VERY much for the kind words! You are ALWAYS a pleasure to work with! :)