Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club Reviews

Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 7
  • Jackie-Freddy

Jackie · Getting married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful and Affordable

I worked with Nic, was able to set up a meeting, see the venue and booked for my wedding 7/20/19. Nic is so easy to work with; He responses quick and he is very professional. I have had so many questions and he has been there all along the way.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Mike Ant · Married on 06/08/2019

They made our event truly special! We will never forget!!!

Nick was SPECTACULAR!!! If you are considering any type of event! Trust in Heritage Harbor and Nick! Everything was perfect! I wouldn't even consider another location for any type of wedding, shower, graduation ceremony. STOP looking, you found it!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/19/2019

Great Venue & Even Better Coordinator, Nic!

Nothing but positive things to say about this venue. Beautiful location for ceremony and reception; the lake and golf course at this venue were great for photos. Nic was absolutely amazing to work with. Everything was prompt, clean, organized, and Nic made sure everyone was taken care of at all times during the wedding. During the months leading up to the wedding Nic was always quick to reply to messages and answer any questions. 10/10 would definitely recommend. Thank you Nic for everything!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 8

Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thank you VERY much for the kinds words and feedback! You all were such a pleasure to work with! We wish you all the best! Thank you!

V.v. · Married on 03/30/2019

V.v. great venue !!!! Would rent agIn.

Loved this place !!!! What a great experience!. Nic was so professional. All inclusive deals! Amazing food. Simply love them !
    V.V.

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 9
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 03/16/2019

Exceeded my expectations for my wedding!

I had my wedding in March at Heritage Harbor Golf and Country Club. There are not enough good things I can say about Nic and this venue! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful-everything I imagined and dreamed it would be! Nic was a fabulous coordinator. Every step of the planning process was so easy with him, he was very accommodating in answering any questions I had and was very easy to get in contact with. On the day of Nic and his staff made everything go so seamlessly. If you're considering this venue for your wedding, or any other event, I HIGHLY recommend Heritage Harbor!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Jennifer · Married on 02/09/2019

Above and beyond

Nic and his team were fantastic. Every email was answered within 24 hrs if not within hours. All my little extra special requests, wine, food, etc , were no problem for Nic. The food was amazing. Even the vegetarian meals!!! Nic brought up questions that I didn’t even think about to make my wedding/reception perfect. There was also a lovely room for the wedding in case of rain. The whole place was just beautiful. I’m very happy my wedding day was made super incredible thanks to Nic and the other vendors he recommended. Trust him, he knows his stuff. 10 out of 10!!!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 10
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 11
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 12
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 13

Jaime Hoefler · Married on 01/26/2019

A night to remember

Nic and everyone at Heritage Harbor exceeded our expectations. We can not thank Nic enough for everything he did in making sure our wedding was a night to remember.

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 09/22/2018

Great venue

We held our wedding at heritage harbor in September and it was a wonderful venue. Nic was very easy to work with an responded quickly to emails which took a lot of the stress off. The venue is lovely with a nice lake view outside of the reception room. I would highly recommend events at this location!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 14
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 15
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 16
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 17
    Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club 18
  • X

Xochitl · Married on 08/03/2018

My wedding was perfect! Nic and his team did an excellent job for our reception. The service was excellent! I didn’t worry about a thing and I was able to eat and enjoy my wedding. Couldn’t have asked for a better venue!

David & Xochitl Laborde

Sent on 08/07/2018

Evan · Married on 06/15/2018

Nic K. Was awsome to work with from the fisrt sit dowm discusions through the wedding event itself!! The food was excellent, TV he wsit staff and bartenders were great! I would reccomend this establishment and especially Nic to anyone looking to plan any type of event. The reccomended vendors also worked out great and were wonderful to work with in planning and executing the event. Everyone gets 5 stars in my review. Thanks again Nic!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Diana · Married on 05/18/2018

Thank you Nic for walking us through the planning, rehearsal, setup, ceremony and reception of my sons wedding.
    You were there above and beyond with us each step in the most professional and kind way.
    Our pleasure to work with you and your staff , and beyond pleased we choose HH for the special celebration.
    From the happy couple and our families,
    A heartfelt thank you!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Jana · Married on 05/03/2018

Nic was AMAZING!!! Everyone raved about the venue, service and food!!! Thank you for making our wedding run smoothly Nic!!!! I recommend Heritage Harbor, from the prices to the service everything was truly wonderful!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Jeanine · Married on 05/03/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding. The superior service we received far exceeded our expectations. From beginning to end, Nic and the entire staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. We highly recommend this facility. Thank you for making our special day a truly wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Deborah · Married on 04/06/2018

My daughter had her wedding at Heritage Harbor last Saturday. Nic is an amazing wedding planner. He made the whole process easy. We appreciated all the advise he gave. The wait staff and chief were equally as good. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Jasmin · Married on 02/23/2018

We had our wedding reception at Heritage Harbor Golf and Country Club and my husband and I were extremely happy! Nic is such a helpful and a kind individual he was quick to respond to any and all of my many questions. The food was delicious, staff was friendly, the location is beautiful and we didn’t feel like we were over spending at all. Our wedding day was perfect because of Nic and the staff at Heritage Harbor!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Maria · Married on 02/22/2018

Don't miss out on the best venue ever. Great service.nic was amazing. Had a blast.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Julie · Married on 01/27/2018

This venue held our reception and ceremony and it was perfect! Great location and perfect environment for a wedding. Nic is the real deal! He was so helpful leading up to the wedding and the day of. He made sure the entire process of the day went perfect, and thanks to him, it did! Could not be more impressed. If you book with Nic, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Manuel · Married on 09/02/2017

Nick is wonderful. Beautiful venue and food was excellent.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Liza · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I hosted our weddng at Heritage Harbor and Nic and the rest of the staff were amazing. From my original inquiry to the wedding night, Nic was extemely helpful. The food was delicious and the servic was on point. Everything ran smoothly. If there was anything that went wrong, I knew nothing of it. Nic and the rest of Heritage Harbor staff made my wedding a night I will never forget.

Sent on 08/01/2017
  • #MariandDonSayIDo

Mariveth · Married on 04/22/2017

Heritage Harbor is a beautiful venue with good food at affordable prices, beautiful landscape, and best of all they have Nic Kalojiannis. Nic is the special events coordinator and he went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. During the planning process he was always available either by phone or by email to answer any questions I had or address any concerns. If he wasn't available he would always respond promptly. The venue was great but if you want to make sure your day is perfect, Nic is your man.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Kristina · Married on 03/17/2017

I absolutely LOVED working with Nic and the venue was absolutely gorgeous! He made things run so much smoother and he truly showed he cared for us as people as he came several times to check on me and make sure I was ok on my big day.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Elainne · Married on 11/12/2016

We had our wedding in November 2016 and it was amazing! The venue, the staff, the attention to detail was fantastic! Our guests could not stop raving about the space, the atmosphere, and of course the food! (The Swedish meatball hors d'oeuvres were a huge hit) Not to mention that we got so much out of our package for a great price!! See Nic, you'll be happy you did!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Alexa · Married on 11/04/2016

Great and price and super easy to work with. Very pleased with how my wedding day turned out.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Lindsay · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Nic and the rest of Heritage Harbor. We had our wedding there on August 6th and it was far better than we could have ever imagined! From planning to helping with centerpieces to keeping the pace of the wedding on track, Nic went above and beyond and was there to help every step of the way. All of our guests commented on how timely and organized everything seemed, which meant that my husband and I had nothing to stress or worry about on the day of! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for the helpful staff, incredible value, and the overall experience. Thank you for making our wedding day the best day ever!

Sent on 08/14/2016