115 Reviews for Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club-Harbor Terrace Restaurant

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
68 Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club-Harbor Terrace Restaurant Reviews

Nic was AMAZING!!! Everyone raved about the venue, service and food!!! Thank you for making our wedding run smoothly Nic!!!! I recommend Heritage Harbor, from the prices to the service everything was truly wonderful!!

Profile Picture Jana, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding. The superior service we received far exceeded our expectations. From beginning to end, Nic and the entire staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. We highly recommend this facility. Thank you for making our special day a truly wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Jeanine, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter had her wedding at Heritage Harbor last Saturday. Nic is an amazing wedding planner. He made the whole process easy. We appreciated all the advise he gave. The wait staff and chief were equally as good. I would highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Deborah, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We had our wedding reception at Heritage Harbor Golf and Country Club and my husband and I were extremely happy! Nic is such a helpful and a kind individual he was quick to respond to any and all of my many questions. The food was delicious, staff was friendly, the location is beautiful and we didn’t feel like we were over spending at all. Our wedding day was perfect because of Nic and the staff at Heritage Harbor!

Profile Picture Jasmin, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Don't miss out on the best venue ever. Great service.nic was amazing. Had a blast.

Profile Picture Maria, 2/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue held our reception and ceremony and it was perfect! Great location and perfect environment for a wedding. Nic is the real deal! He was so helpful leading up to the wedding and the day of. He made sure the entire process of the day went perfect, and thanks to him, it did! Could not be more impressed. If you book with Nic, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Julie, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Parking

Nick is wonderful. Beautiful venue and food was excellent.

Profile Picture Manuel, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I hosted our weddng at Heritage Harbor and Nic and the rest of the staff were amazing. From my original inquiry to the wedding night, Nic was extemely helpful. The food was delicious and the servic was on point. Everything ran smoothly. If there was anything that went wrong, I knew nothing of it. Nic and the rest of Heritage Harbor staff made my wedding a night I will never forget.

Profile Picture Liza, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Heritage Harbor is a beautiful venue with good food at affordable prices, beautiful landscape, and best of all they have Nic Kalojiannis. Nic is the special events coordinator and he went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. During the planning process he was always available either by phone or by email to answer any questions I had or address any concerns. If he wasn't available he would always respond promptly. The venue was great but if you want to make sure your day is perfect, Nic is your man.

Profile Picture Mariveth, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely LOVED working with Nic and the venue was absolutely gorgeous! He made things run so much smoother and he truly showed he cared for us as people as he came several times to check on me and make sure I was ok on my big day.

Profile Picture Kristina, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding in November 2016 and it was amazing! The venue, the staff, the attention to detail was fantastic! Our guests could not stop raving about the space, the atmosphere, and of course the food! (The Swedish meatball hors d'oeuvres were a huge hit) Not to mention that we got so much out of our package for a great price!! See Nic, you'll be happy you did!

Profile Picture Elainne, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great and price and super easy to work with. Very pleased with how my wedding day turned out.

Profile Picture Alexa, 11/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Nic and the rest of Heritage Harbor. We had our wedding there on August 6th and it was far better than we could have ever imagined! From planning to helping with centerpieces to keeping the pace of the wedding on track, Nic went above and beyond and was there to help every step of the way. All of our guests commented on how timely and organized everything seemed, which meant that my husband and I had nothing to stress or worry about on the day of! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for the helpful staff, incredible value, and the overall experience. Thank you for making our wedding day the best day ever!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding turned out beautiful! My guests had a wonderful time. Nic made sure everything was on schedule and was very attentive to our needs. I have no regrets about having me wedding there, it was perfect!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Not only was the venue spectacular... But Nic was phenomenal!!! Responsive! Professional! Personable! They took care of us every step of the way to make our day special and can't thank them enough for everything!!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding was everything we could ask for and more. Nic was extremely helpful and went above and beyond. Our entire family was so happy and we all had a wonderful night.

Profile Picture Lorraine, 3/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Heritage Harbor was perfect, thanks to Nic, who is absolutely phenomenal! I appreciated that their pricing was available on their website, so I didn't have to jump through hoops to find out if it was in our price range. It was refreshing to have that information up front and without hassle. Not to mention that the value was exceptional! I am still baffled that the price was so reasonable, given the level of service and the quality of the staff, venue, and food. I have seen far more expensive weddings that had half of the quality of our wedding at Heritage Harbor. When we were visiting venues, many of the wedding coordinators we spoke with were unhelpful and expected us to know what questions to ask. When we went to see Heritage Harbor, Nic was extremely knowledgeable and told us everything we could ever need to know right off the bat. When we met Nic, we knew that we had found an exceptional coordinator. Nic is certainly Heritage Harbor's best asset. He had great suggestions and insights and is extremely organized and professional. He goes above and beyond to make your event perfect. The high level of service is more akin to a wedding planner than a wedding coordinator, which was hugely valuable to us. The venue is lovely, the food was terrific, and our guests haven't stopped raving about what a great wedding it was. Nic truly went above and beyond to make it great. When our cake didn’t arrive on time, Nic handled it behind the scenes and made sure it got there before the reception. Planning a wedding is stressful, and it was really comforting to be able to trust that Nic would make sure everything went the way it was supposed to. I cannot recommend Nic, his staff, and the venue highly enough. I am so grateful that we were able to work with Nic for our wedding. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Choosing Heritage Harbor was the best decision I made while planning my wedding.

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nic, please accept our sincere gratitude for the amazing rehearsal dinner Friday evening. As you know, I have worked with many catering companies and have to say that Heritage Harbor is one of the best. The planning was effortless. Both you and your team were so flexible and willing to accommodate our vision. During the event everyone was so professional and willing to assist. Every request was granted. The venue was lovely, the food was delicious, and the service was outstanding. It could not have been any better!

Sincerely,

David and Lissa

Profile Picture User6363756, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Heritage Harbor the best place to host your event!!!!! I am a wedding coordinator and being on the other side you can imagine that I had many places to choose from and Heritage Harbor was the best option. With a limited budget but still keeping the class and elegance that every wedding needs Heritage Harbor was undeniably the best choice. Beyond price, location and food, you don't need wedding coordinator. Nic Kalojiannis is amazing!! He was on top of all details.

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nic and staff were very helpful and the service was impeccable! Couldn't of asked for a better venue.
Our family and friends loved the food and the ambiance. Would recommend venue and Nic's assistance
to anyone looking for the perfect location to have their event. I couldn't of asked for a better wedding and thanks to Nic, he truly made it all happen!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you for helping make our day perfect! Heritage Harbor is a wonderful venue and the service that Nic provides is amazing.

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nic, was a pleasure to work with, very caring and very understanding. He met every our needs in everyway possible.
The food was wonderful, and the staff worked really hard. I would have to say in all my sons wedding was everything and more I though it would be.
** the only feedback I had was, I felt they were a person short, Nic had the job of more then one person and he did a wonderful job..

Profile Picture Grace, 9/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

The best service, the most professional and genuine people, thank you Nic and everyone else you guys are the best.....and the food was great!

Profile Picture maribelle, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nic is absolutely amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better venue to host our wedding and we are so happy we picked Heritage Harbor. He made sure everything ran smoothly down to the last minute. We would absolutely have another event there in the future. Great job, Nic!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 4/25/15, 1 Review