Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club Reviews

Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Barker · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Anna is wonderful

Not only is the venue beautiful but Anna really sealed the deal. She is so sweet and very helpful. I can’t wait for next November to have my wedding here!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Erika

Erika Ackerman · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing location and management for your wedding day!

I remember walking into Heritage Bay for the first time - I knew immediately it was going to be our wedding venue. Anna really was the icing on the cake - every time I would meet with her leading up to the wedding she would make me feel so much more calm and ready for our big day. I cannot recommend her and this venue enough. It was everything I could ask for and more!!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Chivonne · Married on 01/12/2019

Heritage bay golf and country club

Anna is amazing and a life saver

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Roxy

Roxy · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent service and Great price

Everything went well from the very beginning. Anna at Heritage Bay responded quickly to all my emails and scheduled the tours and food tastings quickly and efficiently. She helped with the planning, helped us sneak in a few dance practice sessions and was there on my wedding day to help and assist in every aspect. (Including switching the seats around last minute because of some family that wasn’t attending). We had a room for the girls to get ready that was spacious and the guys could play pool and relax before the ceremony which was awesome. The venue is beautiful for taking pictures and I appreciate how they make the gazebo look gorgeous and how they maintain the grounds looking great. All my guests loved the hor d’oeuvres and the chicken cordon bleu and how polite the staff was. Thanks again for making our wedding so special.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Susana

Susana · Married on 11/17/2018

Susana & Harvy

I loved everything about Heritage Bay! The entrance is breathtaking. I knew I wanted my wedding reception since the minute I walked in. We are extremely happy with our choice! The place is beautiful! The team helping is spectacular. Anna did a great job explaining and communicating anything that needed to be done. She made everything so easy for us and helped us with any questions and concerns. Her support during cocktail hour and reception was exceptional. The food was delicious and everyone of my guests loved it and enjoyed it. I recommend this venue to anyone hands downs. I am thankful for having Anna as the coordinator on our special day!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and beautiful

My husband and I are so happy we chose Heritage Bay as our venue. Anything we wanted they were more than willing to do for us. Heritage Bay is beyond beautiful, from breathtaking entrance to the clubhouse. The reception hall is very spacious and the gazebo is beautiful. Words can not explain how grateful and thankful I was for Anna. She was a rockstar! She was so sweet, caring and helpful! Anna's AMAZING! No matter what we wanted, she was sure to make it happen. Anna and her staff were incredible to work with. The food was absolutely delicious. My guest could not stop talking about how great the food and service was. Such an incredible place.

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Colondona · Married on 10/20/2018

Anna is the best!

What a pleasure it was to work with Anna and her team. She made sure that we had absolutely everything that we needed and wanted. The chef was amazing and the food was absolutely divine. I would hands down recommend Anna and her team. Our wedding was beautiful and they made it such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Evelyn · Married on 09/22/2018

The place is beautiful! Anna does a great job communicating. The different packages they have for events make it nice. I was very satisfied with my reception being held here.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Vi · Married on 07/07/2018

We are glad that we chose Heritage Bay for our special day. The wedding coordinator, Anna, made our day so memorable and stress free. Strongly recommend this place.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Vanessa · Married on 07/07/2018

Our experience at Heritage Bay was incredible. From the second we drove through the gates we knew it could only get better! Anna and Morgan made sure that everything we needed, wanted and things we didn’t even know we needed, were taken care of. Every time we had a question my husband would email Anna and we’d always get such a quick response. They were also soooo flexible with last minute cancelations and things we needed changed. If this makes any worried or nervous bride feel better, every time I left a meeting with Anna, I always felt WAY less stressed! She just knows what she’s doing, she knows what you need and answers every question with the most confidence. Our guests are still complimenting us on how amazing the staff was and how great the Bar Manager Todd was at running the bar that night! He even let my husband and I take pictures behind his bar, which we’re soooo thankful for. I’m telling you, everyone and everything about this place is amazing!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2018

Heritage Bay and their team did an amazing job in making our wedding reception special . An awesome staff, deliciousness meal with great presentation. Highly recommend Heritage Bay for any occasion wedding or whatever.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2018

If you want a gorgeous wedding location, with amazing food and a staff that truly cares about you - book Heritage Bay. Anna and her staff were absolutely incredible to work with, and took care of every need. They were calming and reassuring and so knowledgable they made the reception smooth and a great event for our guests. The grounds are just stunning, the ballroom is beautiful with such an amazing location our wedding photos were incredible! Our guests raved about the food, the staff and the service. I can't say enough nice things about how caring Anna was and how she made us feel so taken care of. To a lot of places you are just a number or a client, but Anna made us feel more like family. I am so glad we chose Heritage Bay.

Sent on 08/23/2018

April · Married on 05/19/2018

Anna was a great help to us. She went over and beyond what her responsibilities were and made my son’s rehearsal dinner amazing! I would highly recommend Heritage Bay.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Dave · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot say enough about what Heritage Bay and their staff did for us to have the perfect venue for our daughter's wedding. The venue itself was absolutely beautiful and the food (Chicken Cordon Bleu) was to die for. We had NO complaints whatsoever. Anna and Morgan were simply the best. Very professional, extremely helpful, and really helps us coordinate the perfect reception. Please, take the time to look at Heritage Bay for your reception. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/15/2018
  • I

Irene · Married on 02/24/2018

Heritage Bay made our wedding reception one we will never forget. Awesome service and they took care of everything making it a stress free day. Flawless! Ana was very sweet, friendly, and professional.

Sent on 03/04/2018

David · Married on 01/20/2018

I had such a great experience working with Anna at the Heritage Bay. She managed to accommodate all of my requests and she made sure my special day was perfect. I highly recommend having your wedding there!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Chelsea · Married on 12/30/2017

Everything about my experience with Heritage Bay was wonderful. I had both my bridal shower and my wedding reception there, and both events went incredibly well. Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful (and a better value than other more expensive venues in Naples), but the staff was always very friendly and professional. The wedding coordinator, Anna, truly embodied "second mile service" as she went above and beyond to help plan and coordinate everything for the wedding festivities - and was helpful even with the smallest of details so that everything went smoothly and I didn't have to worry about anything slipping through the cracks. All of the staff during the events were very helpful and friendly, which allowed our guests to enjoy their experiences more fully. I received several compliments and positive feedback from guests about the beautiful venue, decor and ambiance at the wedding reception, and Anna and the Heritage Bay staff definitely helped make it a reality! I highly recommend this venue to those searching for a beautiful place to host a special event or wedding. Overall, it was a wonderful, stress-free experience for us!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Kim · Married on 12/30/2017

From the moment we walked into this venue we fell in love. It was exactly what we were looking for. It is a beautiful setting that is very well suited for weddings with the layout of the room. One of the best parts of the venue is Anna the event coordinator. She went above and beyond our expectations and made all of us relaxed and able to enjoy the day. There was only one thing not perfect and it was the dinner took a little while to come out after the salad but the wait was worth it with how delicious the food was. I would highly recommend Heritage Bay as a wedding venue and Anna should be commended for her exemplary service.

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club 8

Dawn · Married on 11/11/2017

What can I say about Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club...The venue and the team is absolutely amazing! I recently got married on November 11, 2017 and had the most memorable wedding. The minute I stepped on property for the first time, I knew Heritage Bay was the perfect venue for us. It is just a stunning property. The event space was recently refreshed too! Anna Irion who assisted throughout the planning process made our decision easy. From our initial meeting to planning, the care and attention she gave us was truly 5 star. She made us confident and excited for our special day. Anna was also very quick with responding to my e-mails and answering all my questions. Heritage Bay was also extremely flexible with our needs and Anna took the time to fully communicate with us all the details. During the rehearsal, we had a pleasure of meeting her colleague Morgan Thie. Both Anna and Morgan assisted during the rehearsal. Even though Anna was unable to be there on the wedding, she made us feel comfortable that we would be in good hands with Morgan, and we really were! I arrived to Heritage Bay at 8:00AM on the wedding day and Morgan was already there! She assisted me with all the setup and needs. She was so caring and had great attention to detail. She truly wanted me to relax and enjoy my special day. When we were getting ready she made sure to let me know when my future husband was outside so that we would not run into each other. She was so sweet to even bring the surprise groom's cake to me when it arrived just so I could see it while I was getting ready! She even drove us to special photo spots and made sure that my dress looked perfect! Props to Chef and his team for the amazing food. Guests are still raving about it. Thank you for being so accommodating with having an item for us that was not even on the menu! All in all, we had the perfect wedding. Thank you Anna, Morgan, and the Team at Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club for creating a memorable wedding for us!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Marjorie · Married on 10/07/2017

Heritage Bay was the perfect venue! The outdoor gazebo and reception ballroom was able to accommodate our large wedding of 230 guests. We were very thankful as we were the first event with their new renovations. Anna is absolutely the BEST. She was always a call or text away to assist with anything. She went over and beyond to ensure I got the details for the bar and menu as desired. She made sure our wedding day was easy and smooth. The staff received great compliments from our guests and we couldn't have been happier. Heritage Bay was accommodating to our budget and made sure our dream wedding came to life. The whole venue itself was breathtaking from the entrance, the lobby, ballroom, cocktail room, bridal suites and golf course everything was top notch and photo friendly for great photo ops. Thank you Heritage Bay and Anna for everything!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club 16
    Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club 17
    Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club 18

Kristin · Married on 09/23/2017

We booked Heritage Bay a week before our wedding due to our prior venue having hurricane damage from Hurricane Irma. It was a very stressful time, but as soon as we booked Heritage Bay we knew we had made the right decision. Anna was very accommodating and helped us to pull off an awesome wedding despite the crunched timeline. Anna coordinated everything so well the day of the reception. When we arrived from the church she delivered us some drinks and appetizers while we were waiting to be introduced. Very appreciated! The food was delicious and Heritage Bay was able to easily accommodate our guests with dietary restrictions. Outside (gazebo, bridge) provided some great settings for our first look pictures. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2017

Heritage Bay was the perfect wedding venue! While mother nature didn't allow us to have our ceremony under the breathtaking gazebo, the entire wedding planning process was seamless thanks to the amazing team at Heritage Bay. After meeting Anna I was sure I wanted to have our wedding under her guidance, add to that the exquisite venue and the clear upfront pricing packages it was a no brainer! She coordinated between the different vendors and kept everything running smoothly. Our wedding day was flawless, despite Mother Nature, the team was prepared for a weather change in ceremony location and was quickly able to set everything up when the time came to make the call. I didn't have to worry about a thing, Anna and her staff where two steps ahead of everything! My husband and I were not the only ones impressed by the service, my guests repeatedly commented on the excellent service they received from the staff as well.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Cindy · Married on 06/03/2017

Heritage Bay is absolutely beautiful and perfect for a wedding. I am very thankful I was able to have my wedding there. To top it off the staff is just amazing and will help you with any needs to make your special day that much better! Ana is the best! She will respond to very quick with any questions and go above and beyond to help you and made my day that much better! Thank you Heritage Bay And Ana!

Sent on 06/17/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

I don't even know where to begin on this. Anna was the absolute BEST! Everyone at Heritage was top notch. They were so accommodating and helpful. Anna was such a blessing and a pleasure to work with. She made this whole event so EASY!! I thought wedding planning and day of was going to be total chaos but going thru this with Anna made it so fun and easy. She had EVERYTHING covered. Guided us to great vendors and made sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. The venue speaks for itself. The gazebo was so beautiful! The clubhouse was gorgeous! The lobby area and balcony were just as stunning. My hubs and I kept asking "who DOESN'T get married here?!!?" The cost was the best part for ALL that we got. The food was so delicious! The reception area was big enough to accommodate but not so huge that we got swallowed up. We had the best day EVER! Everything went off without a hitch and we owe it to Anna, Morgan, and the whole crew at Heritage Bay. They took the brain work out of this process so I could soak up and truly enjoy EVER SINGLE SECOND of my wedding day. The guys had a total blast all day in their Man Cave area with pool tables and poker tables. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the venue, the staff, the grounds, the gazebo....just EVERYTHING was so incredibly PERFECT!

Sent on 05/05/2017