Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club Reviews

Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Barker · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Anna is wonderful

Not only is the venue beautiful but Anna really sealed the deal. She is so sweet and very helpful. I can’t wait for next November to have my wedding here!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2019

Sons wedding

the night was PERFECT! The food was absolutely DELICIOUS. The staff was WONDERFUL. It was an AMAZING venue and we had an AWESOME time. Samantha was INCREDIBLE and she made sure everything was on point. You cannot get better than her!! I am now planning my daughters wedding for Janaury with her and looking forward to the experience again!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Neley

Neley · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding 10.12.19

Samatha and her team were out of this world. She made sure every detail we spoke about came true and made our night perfect. The venue was just as beautiful as we imagined it to be and Sam made sure our guest and ourselves were taken care of. Thank you so much Sam and the heritage bay team!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/28/2019

Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club

If you are interested in having your wedding at Heritage Bay, you will have an excellent wedding! The staff there are very accommodating, the food is delicious, and the service is outstanding! Samantha, the events coordinator, is someone you definitely want to have by your side coordinating you wedding at Heritage. She goes above and beyond to make it not only beautiful, but flawless! She is extremely responsive, pays attention to detail, and will make your day one you will never forget!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/22/2019

June 22, 2019 wedding

Samantha and Stephanie were amazing! My rehearsal ran smoothly and Samantha was there every step of the wedding day. They were a huge help and communication was always open and quick to respond. We loved getting married at heritage bay it is naturally so beautiful. We highly recommend this venue and their phenomenal staff!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club 8
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2019

Samantha Windsor

The staff was great and Samantha was so flexible with last minute changes! The food was amazing! Guests loved the food and the venue. We were very happy with the service and how it was set up. We would highly recommend this venue to other couples looking to have a reception here!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kayla · Married on 05/18/2019

More than perfect

Samantha and Stephanie are absolutely amazing! They are so helpful and knowledgeable. They are the true reason our wedding went perfectly. They are always available to answer any questions and offer helpful suggestions and insight. I could not been more happy with the ceremony, reception, food, or staff. Everything was just absolutely perfect. P.S. Daniel the server is literally the best! Always kept a drink in my hand and made sure I got what I wanted.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Erika

Erika Ackerman · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing location and management for your wedding day!

I remember walking into Heritage Bay for the first time - I knew immediately it was going to be our wedding venue. Anna really was the icing on the cake - every time I would meet with her leading up to the wedding she would make me feel so much more calm and ready for our big day. I cannot recommend her and this venue enough. It was everything I could ask for and more!!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding Day

My husband and I are SO happy we chose Heritage Bay for our wedding day! The clubhouse is beyond gorgeous and it was the perfect space for what we needed. We had a very large bridal party and we had more than enough space to get ready before our church ceremony with an incredible breakfast buffet for our bridal party and families. I cannot say enough about Anna, the wedding coordinator who was with us every step of the way. She accommodated ever single one of our needs and single handedly made our day perfect! No matter what we asked for, Anna made it happen. The food was beyond amazing and the scenery was perfect. There is literally nothing that went wrong (which everyone swore to me it would) and that’s because of how organized and efficient Heritage Bay handled every aspect of our day. It was truly perfect!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Chivonne · Married on 01/12/2019

Heritage bay golf and country club

Anna is amazing and a life saver

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Roxy

Roxy · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent service and Great price

Everything went well from the very beginning. Anna at Heritage Bay responded quickly to all my emails and scheduled the tours and food tastings quickly and efficiently. She helped with the planning, helped us sneak in a few dance practice sessions and was there on my wedding day to help and assist in every aspect. (Including switching the seats around last minute because of some family that wasn’t attending). We had a room for the girls to get ready that was spacious and the guys could play pool and relax before the ceremony which was awesome. The venue is beautiful for taking pictures and I appreciate how they make the gazebo look gorgeous and how they maintain the grounds looking great. All my guests loved the hor d’oeuvres and the chicken cordon bleu and how polite the staff was. Thanks again for making our wedding so special.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Susana

Susana · Married on 11/17/2018

Susana & Harvy

I loved everything about Heritage Bay! The entrance is breathtaking. I knew I wanted my wedding reception since the minute I walked in. We are extremely happy with our choice! The place is beautiful! The team helping is spectacular. Anna did a great job explaining and communicating anything that needed to be done. She made everything so easy for us and helped us with any questions and concerns. Her support during cocktail hour and reception was exceptional. The food was delicious and everyone of my guests loved it and enjoyed it. I recommend this venue to anyone hands downs. I am thankful for having Anna as the coordinator on our special day!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and beautiful

My husband and I are so happy we chose Heritage Bay as our venue. Anything we wanted they were more than willing to do for us. Heritage Bay is beyond beautiful, from breathtaking entrance to the clubhouse. The reception hall is very spacious and the gazebo is beautiful. Words can not explain how grateful and thankful I was for Anna. She was a rockstar! She was so sweet, caring and helpful! Anna's AMAZING! No matter what we wanted, she was sure to make it happen. Anna and her staff were incredible to work with. The food was absolutely delicious. My guest could not stop talking about how great the food and service was. Such an incredible place.

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Colondona · Married on 10/20/2018

Anna is the best!

What a pleasure it was to work with Anna and her team. She made sure that we had absolutely everything that we needed and wanted. The chef was amazing and the food was absolutely divine. I would hands down recommend Anna and her team. Our wedding was beautiful and they made it such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Evelyn · Married on 09/22/2018

The place is beautiful! Anna does a great job communicating. The different packages they have for events make it nice. I was very satisfied with my reception being held here.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Vi · Married on 07/07/2018

We are glad that we chose Heritage Bay for our special day. The wedding coordinator, Anna, made our day so memorable and stress free. Strongly recommend this place.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Vanessa · Married on 07/07/2018

Our experience at Heritage Bay was incredible. From the second we drove through the gates we knew it could only get better! Anna and Morgan made sure that everything we needed, wanted and things we didn’t even know we needed, were taken care of. Every time we had a question my husband would email Anna and we’d always get such a quick response. They were also soooo flexible with last minute cancelations and things we needed changed. If this makes any worried or nervous bride feel better, every time I left a meeting with Anna, I always felt WAY less stressed! She just knows what she’s doing, she knows what you need and answers every question with the most confidence. Our guests are still complimenting us on how amazing the staff was and how great the Bar Manager Todd was at running the bar that night! He even let my husband and I take pictures behind his bar, which we’re soooo thankful for. I’m telling you, everyone and everything about this place is amazing!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2018

Heritage Bay and their team did an amazing job in making our wedding reception special . An awesome staff, deliciousness meal with great presentation. Highly recommend Heritage Bay for any occasion wedding or whatever.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2018

If you want a gorgeous wedding location, with amazing food and a staff that truly cares about you - book Heritage Bay. Anna and her staff were absolutely incredible to work with, and took care of every need. They were calming and reassuring and so knowledgable they made the reception smooth and a great event for our guests. The grounds are just stunning, the ballroom is beautiful with such an amazing location our wedding photos were incredible! Our guests raved about the food, the staff and the service. I can't say enough nice things about how caring Anna was and how she made us feel so taken care of. To a lot of places you are just a number or a client, but Anna made us feel more like family. I am so glad we chose Heritage Bay.

Sent on 08/23/2018

April · Married on 05/19/2018

Anna was a great help to us. She went over and beyond what her responsibilities were and made my son’s rehearsal dinner amazing! I would highly recommend Heritage Bay.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Dave · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot say enough about what Heritage Bay and their staff did for us to have the perfect venue for our daughter's wedding. The venue itself was absolutely beautiful and the food (Chicken Cordon Bleu) was to die for. We had NO complaints whatsoever. Anna and Morgan were simply the best. Very professional, extremely helpful, and really helps us coordinate the perfect reception. Please, take the time to look at Heritage Bay for your reception. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/15/2018
  • I

Irene · Married on 02/24/2018

Heritage Bay made our wedding reception one we will never forget. Awesome service and they took care of everything making it a stress free day. Flawless! Ana was very sweet, friendly, and professional.

Sent on 03/04/2018

David · Married on 01/20/2018

I had such a great experience working with Anna at the Heritage Bay. She managed to accommodate all of my requests and she made sure my special day was perfect. I highly recommend having your wedding there!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Chelsea · Married on 12/30/2017

Everything about my experience with Heritage Bay was wonderful. I had both my bridal shower and my wedding reception there, and both events went incredibly well. Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful (and a better value than other more expensive venues in Naples), but the staff was always very friendly and professional. The wedding coordinator, Anna, truly embodied "second mile service" as she went above and beyond to help plan and coordinate everything for the wedding festivities - and was helpful even with the smallest of details so that everything went smoothly and I didn't have to worry about anything slipping through the cracks. All of the staff during the events were very helpful and friendly, which allowed our guests to enjoy their experiences more fully. I received several compliments and positive feedback from guests about the beautiful venue, decor and ambiance at the wedding reception, and Anna and the Heritage Bay staff definitely helped make it a reality! I highly recommend this venue to those searching for a beautiful place to host a special event or wedding. Overall, it was a wonderful, stress-free experience for us!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Kim · Married on 12/30/2017

From the moment we walked into this venue we fell in love. It was exactly what we were looking for. It is a beautiful setting that is very well suited for weddings with the layout of the room. One of the best parts of the venue is Anna the event coordinator. She went above and beyond our expectations and made all of us relaxed and able to enjoy the day. There was only one thing not perfect and it was the dinner took a little while to come out after the salad but the wait was worth it with how delicious the food was. I would highly recommend Heritage Bay as a wedding venue and Anna should be commended for her exemplary service.

Sent on 01/02/2018