Henry Wang Wedding Photography Reviews

27 | Houston, TX

27 Reviews for Henry Wang Wedding Photography

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful Photos

Henry photographed our wedding in Houston in October 2018. The photos were amazing and he was able to get some creative shots. All of our guests were very pleased with the pictures and they were a joy to share.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

I really enjoyed having Henry as my photographer for my wedding. His pictures are amazing and he suggests a lot of interesting poses to make our pictures more lively. He is also very flexible about the time of providing us pictures and the services are good and speedy. I will recommend Henry to all my friends.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Chunyan · Married on 05/28/2018

Great picture! Great photographer!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2017

Henry was a great wedding photographer. He was very professional throughout the process of signing the contract through the wedding day. Henry has an assistant named Connie who is very responsive and accessible for any questions. We got our wedding photos back very quickly, just a few weeks after our wedding. First and foremost, the photos look great. All of the big moments were captured and the photos look awesome. Of course my husband and I are the most represented in the photos, but I thought that Henry and his second shooter did a great job of working the reception and making sure to get photos of a good number of the guests. Our reception venue had very odd/difficult, so I was kind of worried about the way it would look in photos, but Henry did a great job capturing it. I think that Henry's style is a good mix of (1) traditional planned/posed photos, (2) candid photos, and (3) artistic/fine art photos. The photos came on a flash drive (which was in a super cute engraved wooden box). The photos aren't watermarked or anything. You get the full rights to the photos, and Henry doesn't force you to order and album/prints through him or anything like, which I definitely appreciated. The price for Henry and the second shooter all day for our wedding was truly competitive for the quality of photos. I don't think you could get better photos at this price point.

Sent on 12/01/2017

NATALIE · Married on 10/14/2017

Henry and Connie were very professional and easy to work with. Henry spent time to learn about our style and expectations. Connie was very responsive and detailed with communication and answering all our questions. Henry was so experienced, talented and helpful. Not only did he do a wonderful job with his camera and lighting, he was also an awesome coach on our wedding day coaching us how to pose and look our best. He worked very hard the entire evening and caught all the great moments. The quality of his pictures is amazing. We are very happy.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kate · Married on 09/09/2017

Henry’s photos were totally magical! Everyone has told me they could be in a magazine! Totally captured the special moments and got the shots I asked him to, in addition to getting some really unique pictures that I will treasure especially. Incredible and unique talent and very personable.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Jen · Married on 09/09/2017

Henry and Connie were amazing to work with. They always responded quickly to our questions. We received all of our photos within a few weeks of our wedding. We are very happy with our photos! Our family and friends were amazed by how pretty our photos are! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Kay · Married on 08/13/2017

Henry is very professional and easy to work with. One of the best decisions we made during planning was choosing Henry to capture our pre-wedding photos. He exceeded all of our expectations and delivered absolutely stunning photographs. He knew when the light was perfect and what angles were flattering, no detail was overlooked. Tasteful and elegant, nothing cheesy or unnatural. He went above and beyond to provide the best possible service. Not only does he produce gorgeous work, he is extremely kind and calming. On one of the most important days of your life, you want someone you can trust and has your best interest in mind. That is Henry!

Sent on 04/17/2017
  • W

Wonju · Married on 07/07/2017

It was a pleasuring working with Henry. From many of the photographers we had interviewed and communicated with, Henry was the quickest to respond to every email and seemed most trustworthy when we first met him in person. For those who think he is on the high end of budget, if photos are very important to you, I say go with him! Henry was a big chunk of our budget for our wedding planning but we knew photos were extremely important. After all, it's all that lasts, after the wedding other than the memories.

Henry arrived early, set up, and advised us how to pose to look good in the photos. This was great because most of the wedding party being engineers, we had no idea what to do in front of the camera. Although we ended up being a little behind schedule after the ceremony, Henry got all the photos we needed - and even more! We are so grateful that Henry made us wait before leaving the ceremony (I was in a rush) to get even the last few photos - which turned out to be one of the BEST photos of all of them. Henry and his assistant were very fun to work with and very professional throughout the entire event. They made sure that we got every memorable photo possible.

We got our photos very quickly and every single one of them were amazing. It was so hard to narrow down photos, and some of the glamour touches he does was impeccable. Everyone complimented how awesome the photos turned out! Highly recommend Henry for wedding photography!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2017

Henry was an absolutely wonderful photographer. His talent is so extraordinary! I highly recommend him and we are so blessed he shared his talent with us. My (now) husband and I are still talking about how happy we are!

A few reasons why I appreciated working with Henry so much are:
    1. He was exceptional in offering posing instruction and feedback on how to create the perfect photo, each and every photo he took was meticulous and created with passion. I find that trust in a photographer is the highest importance because you (as the bride) solely rely on their expertise during the moment to create the perfect photo. Especially since you cannot recreate the special day. I can say that I fully trusted Henry and his work.

2. He worked incredibly well with our other vendors, particularly our videographer and I could tell that the cohesiveness among our vendors aided in relieving our day-of stress and the quality of our photos/videos.

3. Henry was working from start to finish during the wedding, constantly looking and examining for angles, photo opportunities and not a single moment was missed. (again, big part of trusting your photographer). Oh my goodness! The attention to detail surpasses all expectations!!

4. Henry was very well prepared for any lighting difficulties or issues that may have presented. He certainly did all his homework beforehand and took the time to learn from us as the bride and groom what was truly important to us and what our needs were.

I cannot say enough positive things about Henry and I am again so thankful he shared his talent with us. I highly recommend him as a wedding photographer and I can see why he is award winning! We could not be happier.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Christina · Married on 02/26/2017

Henry did a fantastic job!! From the beginning he reached out to us to figure out what style of pictures we liked and important information he would need to know. It made it so easy the day of our wedding. He gave us direction and we didn't have to ask for certain pictures. He already knew what to do. Everyone was happy with him from our families to the wedding party and guests. He was polite and got the job done! The final result was amazing! We are very happy with the decision we made going with Henry!

Sent on 03/23/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/03/2017

Henry did our engagements and also our wedding day. His work is absolutely stunning. I am constantly receiving compliments on all of our photos. The way he captures just the perfect moments is truly remarkable. He also gave us so many pictures to choose from it seems impossible to pick favorites! I feel so very blessed to have had Henry as our photographer and he works with everyone so well! The bridal party loved him and his assistant! I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • Taysia

Taysia · Married on 01/06/2017

Henry was great! He really took the time to get to know me and the groom and our style. He also asked a lot of questions about the venue (that I would have never thought to talk about) so that he knew which equipment to bring. If you want a beautiful mix of posed and candid photos, make sure you book Henry!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Ting · Married on 10/23/2016

Easy to communicate! Helpful suggestions! Great service with very reasonable price! Our pictures are amazing!

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • Tingting

Tingting Yu · Married on 09/16/2016

Very very nice experience working with Henry on my engagement and wedding pictures.

One of my church friend referred Henry to me which turned out to be a perfect choice for us. He helped us take the engagement and wedding pictures, which was fantastic. We really like the pictures and they will be our life memories. I also referred Henry to my other friends and they all his home very much.

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Y

Yue · Married on 09/04/2016

Henry is a very professional photographer. He was patient and flexible, and most importantly, he has a good sense of humor, which makes the shooting experience relaxing on such a "stressful" day.. and the pictures turned out great!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Emily · Married on 06/11/2016

Henry was great. He got in contact right away. He was friendly and the turnaround was very fast.
    Our engagement pictures were way above our expectations. He made it all very easy.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/29/2016

Henry is very responsive and professional. He communicated with us regarding the wedding day arrangements ahead of time and gave us great suggestions. He came on time and stayed late without additional charges. The most important thing is that all the pictures are great! He was And beyond. We highly recommend Henry!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Henry was an amazing photographer to work with! He did our engagement photos as well as our wedding and I have nothing but good things to say. He responds quickly to emails, is flexible with what worked for us, has an amazing eye for a perfect shot. Photo shoots can be awkward and strange especially for those of us not into taking lots of pictures, but Henry made is so easy and a breeze. And his photos turn out better than I could have imagined!! I recommend him to anyone wanting excellent photos!

Sent on 04/21/2016

brittany · Married on 02/13/2016

I highly recommend Henry! He is talented and very creative! He was everywhere to capture all the special moments. We love the pictures. Thank you so much, Henry!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Kristen · Married on 01/16/2016

Henry is not only an established and extremely talented photographer, he is also a genuinely kind person who puts her clients first. You are guaranteed that the photos will be beautiful and creative

Sent on 03/10/2016

Lindy · Married on 12/12/2015

Henry did an excellent job in capturing the special moments. I love all the pictures!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/11/2015

Henry was amazing! Very professional! I love his work and I will certainly be using him in the future for other pictures!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 11/07/2015

Spetacular pictures for my wedding! We could not be happier with the level of professionalism, creativity and unique aesthetic design.

Sent on 03/23/2016