Hemmelgarn Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth Services, LLC Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Abigail S. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing to Work with! So kind.

Amazing to work with and helped keep the flow going! There were a few hiccups at the reception and Jon helped so much with that!
    Hayley C. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding reception ever!

I wish we could give Hemmelgarn Entertainment 10 stars! Jon was wonderful through the planning process and made it a breeze. Branson kept the party going and the dance floor packed all night long!! Not only do they play the best music, they help the flow of the night and help keep everyone on schedule. Thank you so much, Jon and Branson!!
    Ashlynn S. Married on 10/01/2022

Amazing a+++

Jon was amazing to work with through the entire process. From our initial meeting to the wedding day he was on top of things. He helped our night run so smoothly and took a lot of stress off of us. Jon has an awesome set up to help plan/select songs for the night and he’s great at reading the room. The photo booth was a hit all night and everything went SO smoothly thanks to Hemmelgarn Entertainment. We cannot thank you enough for making our night run so perfectly! Would 110% recommend for any of your DJ/photo booth needs, especially for weddings!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Ken
    Ken D. Married on 09/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional experience from start to finish!

I hired Hemmelgarn for a corporate event, which hosted 1,500 guests. My experience from the first contact with Jon until the last was exceptional! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants to capture memories at any event!
    Lisa L. Married on 09/10/2022

Terrific Job!

John did a great job! Very helpful and easy to work with!
    I highley recommend!
  • Casey
    Casey B. Married on 07/16/2022

My wedding

Highly recommend HE. Jon and Jeff were so great to work with. The music and dance floor were so much fun!! Can’t say enough good things about this team! 😊
    Britney S. Married on 07/02/2022

Best DJ ever

Jon was the absolute best and so helpful throughout the whole process. He was easy to reach, flexible, and helped with the timeline which helped SO much. Everyone was commenting that my dance floor was going all night and it truly was because he was picking the perfect songs to keep everyone out all night. Also, my family and I choreographed a surprise dance for everyone (a very last-minute idea) and I asked Jon to throw together a mashup of songs. Not only was he willing to do it, but also he did it SO fast that my family and I were able to pull it off. The best DJ ever, 10/10 recommend!
    Rachel K. Married on 07/01/2022

Best time everrrr!

Cannot explain how fantastic Jon and his team was for my wedding. Always kept the night pumped up with a great vibe, made everything flow, and kept everyone on the dance floor. I told him how I wanted everyone to have a good time and he delivered! Best night of my life!!
    Keileigh S. Married on 06/25/2022

Amazing Experience!

Jon made this entire process really easy! From our first talk over zoom when I had no idea about how DJs worked or what I was doing until the final moments of my wedding day he was on point and well organized! He always responded to any questions that I had through email immediately. On my wedding day, Jon and Preston were super friendly and personable with my guests. I had so many comments of how much they enjoyed having Jon and Preston there. Both of them also came up to me throughout the night to check on me to make sure I was having fun and to make sure we were staying on schedule. I highly recommend Hemmelgarn entertainment for your wedding! I also recommend Preston as your DJ because he was awesome!
    Brooke M. Married on 06/18/2022

Best Wedding DJ

Super easy to plan with even when we were in Texas and Jon was in Ohio. He was super easy to work with and kept the night going. They were always on top of it and played songs our guest requested. Couldn’t be more happy with how music turned out for our outdoor ceremony and our reception! Would recommend Hemmelgarn Entertainment to anyone!
    Kristin M. Married on 05/29/2022

Phenomenal!

They did a wonderful job. They had everything prepared and timed perfectly. Even though we didn't have a big wedding, or a lot of people dancing, they still made the night memorable. I highly recommend them!
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 05/28/2022

Wedding DJ

Are you looking for a flexible, outstanding, professional, and kind DJ who will make your wedding day the best?? Look no further. Hemmelgarn Entertainment was amazing for our wedding! From the first zoom call to the 24 hours prior to the wedding, music request change, Hemmelgarn Entertain provided us with music that filled the dance floor all night, along with an amazing photo booth. Hemmelgarn Entertainment created a schedule for the day of and contacted all vendors. My husband and I were so pleased with the work they did and we are still talking about how they made an important day run so smoothly and how great they are to work with. We highly recommend them to any engaged couple or anyone looking for a DJ.
    Jennifer T. Married on 05/14/2022

Awesome service!!!

DJ Jeff was awesome! He kept the dance party and energy going all night! He was very flexible with song requests, family photos, and special dances! People did not want to leave after the last song played! Can’t thank this team enough for such a fun and memorable wedding day!
    Andrew A. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hemmelgarn entertainment does it again!

Hemmelgarn entertainment was responsive and organized. Jon knows the industry well which ensures everything on the day goes smoothly. Our DJ, Jeff, kept everything on time. He made sure people were on the dance floor and having a good time all night. Out of town guests commented it was the most fun wedding they have been to, and I can only think that is in large part due to hemmelgarn entertainment. Thank you for making it our best day yet!
    Doug R. Married on 04/30/2022

Great Experience

DJ Jeff did a great job with all aspects of the reception and music. The timing with music and also working around the last-second family photos was greatly appreciated. Jeff worked the crowd well and maintained a good energy and atmosphere the whole time.
    Haley T. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The PERFECT entertainment option!

HE Entertainment is definitely a MUST HAVE for your special day. Must will agree that a DJ is the most important part of a wedding and not only did HE Entertainment (Branson was our DJ) exceed all of our music expectations, but they also acted as a day of coordinator. Everything went perfectly with them by our side. Jon and Erika are also great to work with. The experience was phenomenal from our first consultation all the way to following up the day after the wedding!
    Bailey H. Married on 04/02/2022

Huff Wedding

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ(we had Branson). He played everyone's requests and made sure people were always on the dance floor! We highly recommend Hemmelgarn Entertainment!
    Paige B. Married on 04/02/2022

Best Night Ever

He kept the party going all night and there people on the dance floor every minute.
    Lavonne S. Married on 12/19/2021

10/10 Recommended

Jon did a fantastic job at our daughter’s wedding. His communication was great from beginning to end, he was very professional as was his assistant Katie. He kept things going as planned, his music selection was great and the digital guest book was fun. I highly recommend Hemmelgarn Entertainment
    Elle Married on 12/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stress-free, very professional, very helpful, great services!!

Jon was so wonderful to work with for our wedding! He communicated with us so well all throughout the wedding planning process and throughout the night. I would highly recommend Hemmelgarn Entertainment for your DJ/photo booth needs! 😊
    Emily F. Married on 12/18/2021

Definitely recommend!

Hemmelgarn's did an awesome job! They kept the dance floor busy all night and were super easy to work with!
  • Amanda
    Amanda R. Married on 12/18/2021

Incredible!

Jon Hemmelgarn made our wedding. He was so on top of everything. He made us an awesome timeline and made sure that it was upheld. Everything was held to schedule and organized, which made the day move so smoothly. The photo booth was a huge with our guests. The music was also amazing. People didn’t leave our dance floor until the last song. 10/10 would recommend.
    Chaney L. Married on 11/20/2021

Jon was great.

Jon was amazing to work with. He knows his stuff, he so nice and SO helpful. You can tell he really wants the evening to go so well for the guests and the couple getting married. I was so happy we booked him for our wedding. Best decision we made during planning!! :D
    Amanda B. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We loved HE! They were so amazing to work with and made everything happen that we wanted. Everyone loved the music and it was a great time!

Our experience was great with Hemmelgarn Entertainment! We were so “wowed” by everything from the beginning! They are so organized and helpful! They really go above and beyond DJ duties to ensure everything goes so smoothly on the wedding day! We wouldn’t have chosen a better DJ than HE! Highly recommend, you won’t regret it! I’m thankful for having such a great experience and everyone loved the music!
    Gina S. Married on 10/16/2021

The best ever!

We could not have imagined our wedding day without Hemmelgarn Entertainment! They made our wedding day absolutely perfect from the beginning till the end. They made sure everything was exactly like we wanted and played everything we requested! We love Hemmelgarn Entertainment!
illustration stars