Hello Gem Events Reviews

Hello Gem Events 4
Hello Gem Events 5
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 10/12/2019

Hello Gem is absolute magic!

Hello Gem is a team of smart, creative problem-solvers that will help guide you through any and all wedding challenges with grace and poise. The Hello Gem team helped with our month-of wedding coordination, decor, printed materials, and flowers for our wedding at Rimrock Ranch on 10/12/2019, and they went so above and beyond to help make the day special. From the start, months before the wedding, they were always prompt and helpful in email conversations to help with any questions I had, and in the days and weeks leading up to the wedding, so incredibly helpful. They helped advise on how to adjust decor for weather, including bringing in some last-minute parasols for the ceremony and blankets for the evening outdoor reception. I really appreciated how many tools and project management components they brought to the coordination, to ensure all communication was streamlined and the seating chart was well-planned for the space and flow of the evening. I can't recommend them enough - bring in this wonderful team, they bring peace and calm to your wedding team, you won't regret it!

Hello Gem Events 6
    Hello Gem Events 7
    Hello Gem Events 8
    Hello Gem Events 9
    Hello Gem Events 10
    Sent on 11/03/2019

Joe Wiseman · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing, Professional, Hip

Hello Gem exceeded our expectations. From the start, they were always available and responsive to all of our needs. Even when asking questions out of their realm, they were happy to guide us in the right direction. Our wedding turned out even better than we imagined with the help of their decor expertise. Hello Gem transformed our venue space into something we could only dream of. We highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Dalena · Married on 05/24/2019

Hello Gem is everything!

I absolutely love the ladies at Hello Gem! I used them for my florals and month of coordination and honestly was worth every darn penny! The attention to detail on the day of was more than I could have asked for and imagined - they completely helped make my dream wedding a reality. They listened to everything that I wanted and my flowers were freaking amazing! If you're even contemplating hiring Hello Gem, just do it! They were the best! And let's be real you'll just want to be friends with these ladies because they're awesome and so down to Earth.

Hello Gem Events 11
    Sent on 10/07/2019

Taylor Coyne · Married on 01/20/2019

100% the best!!

Christy and Chelsea at Hello Gem are AMAZING! Not only are they really fun to work with but they can really execute a phenomenal event. Their style is amazing and they are great at molding that into whatever your personal style is. I felt in great hands the entire time and wouldn't have changed a thing -- our wedding from start to finish was perfect. They totally understood the vibe we were going for and made great suggestions that made our party so much fun. Our florals were also some of the prettiest things I've ever seen and I irrationally wanted to take everything home and keep it forever. We had them do our invitations as well and they were awesome. Can't thank them enough for the absolutely amazing job they did on everything.

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Jess

Jess Woodson · Married on 12/07/2018

They are absolute GEMS!

When I was looking at weddings online I kept finding that I was always drawn to weddings done by Hello Gem. After speaking to Christy on the phone I knew they were the ones for me! Beyond being insanely talented they are funny and kind and made me feel instantly comfortable. They took my very confusing vision and made it a reality!! Trying to blend the best of Scotland and Palm Springs is not always easy. I trusted them and they created the wedding of my dreams. EVERYONE (Americans and Scots alike!) told me how stunning everything was. Best of all they made it so easy and fun!! I am only sad that I don't get to have another wedding and work with them again!

Hello Gem Events 12
    Sent on 01/08/2019
  • dara

dara · Married on 11/17/2018

Hello Gem -- The Best in the Business

I can't say enough great things about the ladies of Hello Gem Events. When looking for wedding planning and coordination, we wanted to find someone who really understood our style, vision and personality. Not only did we find someone, but we found two people...the most incredible team in Christy and Chelsea (true GEMS) and I couldn't be more grateful that they were such an integral part of our wedding. From the initial phone call with Chelsea, I knew working with them would be one of the best decisions we made in our wedding process.

We worked with Hello Gem for planning, design coordination, floral design and graphic design. They nailed EVERYTHING and the process of working with them was so easy. They took the time to get to know us and were always available to email, text, call when needed (in fact, I miss our daily emails and text conversations). They are incredibly understanding when it comes to budget and offered great advice as to where we should spend vs. save (never felt pressured when it came to budget). They have fantastic relationships with every type of vendor you can possibly need. I especially loved that they offer multiple services. Having one team operate the planning, coordination, design and florals was a game changer. Speaking of florals, the flowers at our wedding were incredible. We received so many compliments and the Chuppah they created looked exactly like the inspiration photo I shared with them. When it came down to the weeks leading into the wedding and making some last minute decisions on certain things such as floral arrangements for tablescapes, bar menus, dinner menus, etc. they ran all ideas by us, but my response to them was "whatever you think will look the best works for us." We had the utmost trust and comfort with them.

I could go on for days about Hello Gem and will continue to sing their praises. They truly made our wedding weekend so easy and I'll be forever grateful for the comfort knowing they were overseeing it all. Many of our guests commented that our wedding was the best wedding they've ever been to and a large part of that was due to working with the best in the business--Hello Gem Events.

I wish we could plan another event together.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/28/2018

Absolutely the best!!

Christy and Chelsea were fantastic to work with! They took our vision of the wedding of our dreams and executed it flawlessly! From the decor, flowers, etc. we got so many compliments from family and friends! I highly recommend them hiring them! They made me feel at ease on my wedding day because I knew they had everything handled!

Hello Gem Events 23
    Hello Gem Events 29
    Hello Gem Events 30
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Hello Gem was beyond amazing. They did my florals, decorations, and my day of coordination.

People always said "no one will remember your florals, don't bother spending too much money on them" and let me tell you, EVERYONE remembered my florals. Its literally all anyone is talking about! Also pricing was very reasonable.

My decorations were all customized. Hello Gem had a great level of detail in which they used my invitations to ensure all my signage was cohesive. They also created designs based on our requests which turned out super cool!

I can't say it enough but there's no way my wedding would have been as incredible and seamless without them. People asked me for planning advice afterwards and I said hire Hello Gem!

Hello Gem Events 31
    Hello Gem Events 37
    Hello Gem Events 38
    Sent on 10/10/2018

Molly · Married on 09/15/2018

We honestly can't say enough amazing things about the brilliant (and fun) gals at Hello Gem. We were pretty apprehensive about choosing a wedding planner in general because we didn't want anything stuffy or boring AND we had some pretty strong creative visions of our own -- but Hello Gem listened to what we liked, gave us honest and constructive feedback every step of the way and built upon everything we had every imagined to a degree we never thought possible. Their flower and decorations were elegant, edgy, colorful, creative and totally 100% unique to us and our vibe. They really took the time to get to know us as people and reflect that in what they brought together. We used the same courtyard for the ceremony and the reception and it was INSANE the way the transformed that space in like 60 minutes. When I walked into the dinner -- I actually welled up with tears because it was so beyond perfect. (Tbh I'm about to cry again right now).

On top of everything else, we were dealt some really difficult medical blows to our families during the short planning process (Feb to Sept) -- and Christy and Chelsea really helped us stay on track and lowered our stress and pressure so much during those moments. They also kept our heads on straight at the very end with the inevitable shifts in guest list, vendor needs and scheduling - we didn't feel stressed because they just knew we could trust them and it was such a relief.

If you want a wedding that is full of personality, charm, individuality and a planning experience that feels like you're just hanging out with friends who have like super good taste then HELLO GEM IS 4 U. (They also have the most amazing jumpsuits in the world -- the official pink ones but also their personal collections are WOW)

Sent on 10/09/2018

Corinna · Married on 06/02/2018

Hello Gem absolutely crushed it!! We had ideas about what we wanted our wedding to look like, ideas about what we didn’t want our wedding to look like, but had honestly never been to many weddings so felt a bit in the dark. Christy & Chelsea are experts in what they do and helped translate our ideas into a spectacular event. We can confidently say that it was one of the best nights of our lives and it wouldn’t have been what it was without all of their help and guidance. From timelines to vendors to styles and looks, HG did it all, all the while paying attention to our ideas, concerns, etc. Our shared pinterest board made communicating our style fun and simple, and they were also prompt to get us answers to any questions. We ended up hiring all of their recommended vendors and also used HG for floral and signage/decor services in addition to their planning services. The flowers were especially amazing and guests are still talking about their arrangements. Especially when it comes to the one month countdown to one week countdown to day-of, HG was incredibly helpful and always exuded chill, making us feel relaxed on wedding day. Our wedding was beautiful, and after lots of planning, all we had to do was show up and enjoy it, all thanks to Hello Gem. We can’t thank them and recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Katy · Married on 05/19/2018

We had the best experience with Hello Gem and were SO happy with their services. They did our day of coordination and our flowers and I was so happy with both. Planning was super easy with them. The day of the wedding went super smooth and they made sure I didn’t have to worry about anything that night (they even went out and got more tequila when we ran out). The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I had hoped for. Thanks so much Chelsea and Christy for making our day so amazing!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Hatty · Married on 05/05/2018

Hiring Hello Gem as our wedding coordinators and floral designers was the best decision we made! We owe everything from the flawless timeline and execution to the most jaw-dropping venue transformation to them. They nailed every single detail of the planning portion – handling all the logistics and made sure everything was on time and perfect! The girls also bring such a sweet, joyful and calming vibe – the exact type of energy we wanted on our big day. We were able to truly relax and enjoy the day!

Hello Gem also did our florals and design – they are true artists! From the bohemian bouquets, to the center pieces, to the unique floral installations, to the flowers on the cake…they went above and beyond my expectations! They converted a large, empty industrial/blank canvas venue space, into a super intimate, uber-romantic, candlelit dinner party – draped in the most beautiful flowers. It was seriously so dreamy and my husband and I’s jaws dropped the first time we stepped into the reception space.

The icing on the cake was that whenever another one of our vendors asked who our wedding planner was, and we said Hello Gem, they all gushed, “OMG, love Hello Gem. Those girls are awesome - you’ll be in amazing hands!”. And I couldn’t agree more! We couldn’t have asked for a more creative, professional, sweet and fun duo than Chelsea and Christy of Hello Gem!

Thank you for making our wedding the most perfect day and being such a joy to work with!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Thomas · Married on 02/17/2018

Hello Gem are hands down the reason our wedding was so successful and one of the best weekends of our lives. We can't recommend hiring them enough - they went above and beyond to make us feel well taken care of throughout the entire process. There was never a moment we were stressed or worried that our wedding wouldn't be flawless. Their design is IMPECCABLE and INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL. Also, they are two of the sweetest and most detail oriented human beings, so we LOVED meeting with them and talking on the phone and getting to go through the whole process with the two most amazing partners in crime. We loved our wedding so much that we want to do it all over again!! If you're considering hiring Hello Gem for your wedding (or event!) you will NOT regret it! Hiring them was hands down the best decision we made through the entire wedding planning process. We cannot gush about them enough!!!

Hello Gem Events 39
    Hello Gem Events 40
    Hello Gem Events 41
    Sent on 02/26/2018

Jennifer · Married on 02/03/2018

Hello Gem did an expert job of overseeing the best party of our lives. Given how many moving parts there were, including an Indian flash mob, a 40" disco ball, and a cotton candy machine, it's pretty remarkable there weren't any hiccups. My husband and I used Hello Gem for wedding and design coordination as well as florals, and they did an amazing job of executing our vision. We had a lot of ideas and strong preferences coming into things, and we were aiming for a very particular vibe. We felt confident that Hello Gem would be able to achieve it, but the end result was far more dazzling than either of us even imagined. Countless people have made a point to tell us that the wedding felt very “us” and that it was the best wedding they’d ever been to. I’m certainly not one for bragging, but it’s true that Christy and Chelsea created something magical for our families and friends and us. They are very good at what they do, and they are linked up with some solid resources and referrals that make the process much easier. If you want your wedding to be dreamy, know that you're in the best hands with Christy and Chelsea.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/02/2017

I could not have been happier with The Gems! I started following them before I was even engaged, mostly because I loved their invites and stationary. As soon as we were engaged, they were my first call and I seriously booked my wedding date around their availability. They truly brought my vision to life and then some. I never felt pressured to hold "tradition" and they always "heard" me when I expressed the vibe and feel I was going for. I just adore these girls and miss our daily/hourly emails.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Johanna · Married on 12/01/2017

Couldn't recommend Hello Gem more!

We are SO happy we enlisted Hello Gem for wedding coordination because we couldn’t have pulled it off without them. In the month leading up, Chelsea and Christy were always available to answer questions and provide advice. They jumped right in and started handling stuff, which totally put me at ease. The wedding itself went so smoothly, allowing us to enjoy ourselves and spend time with our guests. AND they have a great eye for styling and decor, so we trusted them completely with our vision.

Sent on 03/28/2019

kay · Married on 11/11/2017

Five stars ALL AROUND for Hello Gem!

We worked with Hello Gem on the florals for our wedding in LA. They were at the top of our list of vendors that we wanted for the day and boy, did they deliver!

To start the process, we talked about about the look and vibe we were after and Chelsea sent back a floral board of ideas that pretty much nailed it in one shot. They helped us work with our budget and gave us great options along the way so we felt involved and taken care of. They were total pros on the day-of and our other vendors raved over how easy they were to work with and we couldn't agree more.

We can't say enough nice things about Hello Gem. Chelsea and Christy are just the BEST and we would recommend them a million times over.

Hello Gem Events 42
    Hello Gem Events 43
    Sent on 02/16/2018

Kathryn · Married on 11/03/2017

Hello Gem made the planning of our wedding and the actual wedding day relaxing! I know that sounds crazy because it’s all supposed to be very stressful according to what people say, especially for a detail oriented person like me! They designed our paper goods, florals, and overall ambience with our likes and needs in mind. They worked with our vendors to make the logistics smooth. The ladies of Hello Gem are most importantly so pleasant, easy to work with, and they really care about making this day special for you! They leave me wondering what else I could use their services for?!

Hello Gem Events 44
    Hello Gem Events 45
    Sent on 12/27/2017

Chloe · Married on 10/14/2017

I worked with Hello Gem on my Palm Springs wedding earlier this month, and am so happy we chose them! They designed and printed our save the dates and invitations, which turned out super cool, and really set the tone for our wedding day. They also did the wedding day florals, including bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony arch, and centerpieces/table decor. I gave Chelsea an idea of the vibe I was going for in terms of the florals and tables, and she took it from there. Everything looked absolutely beautiful. Hello Gem are super creative and talented; everything they do looks amazing. They're fun to work with and are organized and professional too. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

The creativity and attention to detail that Hello Gem provides throughout the entire planning and event process is top notch! We planned our wedding around the opportunity to work with them because of their gorgeous portfolio, unique detailing, ahead of the trends floral and decor skills, and familiarity with our venue in Palm Springs. Not only are they reliable, professional, and communicative but they are so fun to work with! They really helped my husband and I with making the tough decisions and never pressured what wasn't within our vision. I am so happy we hired them and we were 100% satisfied with our event styling, florals, planning, and the organization of the entire day! If you want an amazing, stylish, and unforgettable day plus a manageable and fun planning process, you should hire Hello Gem! They are also incredible about making sure your wedding feels like "you" as a couple while also creating a beautiful end result overall.

Hello Gem Events 46
    Hello Gem Events 54
    Hello Gem Events 55
    Sent on 02/16/2018

Lucy · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Chelsea and Christy from Hello Gem was a joy, from initial planning all the way through to my wedding day. I had their help as 'day of planners' as we had a small wedding (~70 people) at the Viceroy in Santa Monica and they also created all of our floral arrangements for the day. From the start they were incredibly organized, sharing a mood board for flowers and providing feedback and guidance on some of the ideas I had for vendors and a candy bar. I spoke with them a few times initially, then we checked in probably once a month in the final lead up to the wedding.

Day of planner services: Thanks to Chelsea and Christy I was able to enjoy my wedding day completely, without running around checking on vendors, setting up decorations or worrying about whether our family had questions. They were incredibly professional on the day and there was not a single issue or question I had to assist with. Chelsea and Christy worked behind the scenes to create a perfect, stress free, incredible day for us and our guests. They did a phenomenal job of coordinating our vendors and setting up our candy bar which was a huge hit on the night- I was blown away by how amazing they made it look, which was a credit to their artistic sense (way better than I could have done!)

Flowers: I wanted a classic look for our wedding and had chosen white flowers (roses, orchids, hydrangeas, etc) with green foliage. The table settings had votives surrounding them which we rented from Hello Gem along with marble table numbers. The flowers decorating our ceremony were also stunning - large white floral arrangements on giant perspex stands and glass vases, with green foliage and a range of different candles. This was inspired by photos I had found online, but was many times more beautiful. Last but definitely not least, Hello Gem were able to source peonies for me (from Alaska no less!) despite these being out of season in August.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Anais · Married on 06/10/2017

Christy and Chelsea are so easy to work with and they make sure that all your wedding visions come true! I loved my wedding and everything they did for it.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2017

There really is no way to put into words how amazing Christy & Chelsea are. I started the wedding planning process knowing that I needed some serious help in the design department. I also knew I wanted a beautiful wedding that was traditional with a unique twist, something you had not seen over and over again. I contacted Hello Gem and tried to secure them ASAP ( I think 16 months in advance). They are insanely brilliant and made our wedding more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. They were able to take everything I said I wanted and elevate it to the NEXT level. I hired them for Wedding Design, Day of Coordination, Decor & Florals but I got SO much more. They are true artists and some of the most genuine people you will ever meet. I almost had a complete DIY wedding and every single vendor I hired mentioned how awesome my wedding planners were. I am already trying to think of more events I can plan so I can hire them again!! My advice is to hire them and trust them to execute your vision, respect your budget and make your wedding the best day of your life!! I wish I could give them 20 stars!! They are truly the best!!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/06/2017

I am so thankful that we found Hello Gem! Christy & Chelsea are such sweet gals who really take the time to listen to your requests! We spent a year planning our desert wedding together and I am happy to say that they executed our vision while still respecting our budget :) This was super important to us! Being an outdoor wedding, we realized that we would be vulnerable to the elements and on the actual day of.. the wind was extremely strong. Christy & Chelsea did everything possible to make sure that everything went off without a hitch. The venue looked gorgeous and they were so sweet and professional throughout the day. In the evening, the wind blew over a glass of red wine that spilled all over my wedding dress =/.. Christy & Chelsea rushed me inside and assisted with getting the stain out!! As if they had enough going on and they still took the time to help me out :)
    I would highly recommend Hello Gem as wedding coordinators, designers, florists and people in general!
    Thanks again ladies!! xoxo

Sent on 07/09/2017

Katelyn · Married on 12/03/2016

I hired Chelsea and Christy for just day of coordination but they made me feel like I was their #1 priority months in advance! They were so sweet and attentive and always 2 steps ahead of me. They had amazing suggestions and advice and made my day run beyond perfectly! anyone would be lucky to have these two by their side on their wedding day!

Sent on 12/14/2016