Hellen Oliveira Photography Reviews

18 | Marietta, GA

18 Reviews for Hellen Oliveira Photography

Mark Stapleton · Married on 08/09/2020

Amazing Desert Elopement outside of Vegas!

Hellen and her husband made a video and photographed our wedding! It amazes me every time I see the video and photographs. We appreciate you guys! I have watched the video too many times :).

Sent on 09/18/2020
  • Allison

Allison Morrow · Married on 06/27/2020

Hellen - Photographer

I found Hellen on wedding wire and was first drawn to her for so many reasons! I loved her photos (warm, simple but elegant), loved that she and her hubby worked together (so they knew what going through a wedding was like), and she was from my hometown! Talking to her on the phone about her services was a breeze and she was really flexible in what we needed (how many hours we needed her was different than most). Not every photographer is that way! And she didn’t push for services that we didn’t want or need. On our wedding day her and her husband really knocked it out of the park! She took control and told us what to do, where to stand and how to look at the camera. We are not used to being in front of the camera so that was so nice! We are so thankful for her and your husband and I’ll be recommending her to all my friends!!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Corrie Cameron · Married on 06/14/2020

Best decision ever! (besides marrying my husband)

Seriously, please, consider Hellen for all your media needs! I hired her for my June 2020 wedding and everything I have received from her has been magical. Every interaction was kind and positive, which is huge when communicating with vendors during MONTHS of planning (especially dealing with COVID-19 on top of everything). She offers a lot in each package which is hard to find. Her editing style is stunning. She has all the best equipment. Her site and communication is prompt, organized, and professional. We received our pictures and video back pretty quickly, which is sometimes a problem I heard about other photographers.
    Hellen listens to what you want and makes it happen! My favorite story of her is when we took our first look pictures at Mission San Juan Capistrano and staff was being very strict (probably because of COVID-19) and came over to tell us that we are 2 min over our hour and we need to leave (even though they made us late getting started because they almost didn’t let our whole party in, which was confirmed with the director beforehand). So we were bummed and slowly started making our way towards the exit, but Hellen would stop us and say, “Oooh, this is pretty. Let’s get a couple shots here“. Hahaha it made us laugh because we were technically leaving, but I love that she was strong and brave enough to get us our shots because they turned out beautiful! Thank you, Hellen!
    I feel like when I saw outstanding reviews, I would think it’s possible that this bride is getting a discount or something for a good review. I can promise you that this is not the case here. I strongly believe in lifting others up in their business if they are amazing. I am being so genuine when I say Hellen and her team were one of the best decisions I made 😊

Sent on 07/25/2020
  • Sonya

Sonya L. · Married on 05/11/2020

Hellen Oliveira Photography Will Exceed Your Hopes & Expectations!

If you are looking for a wedding Photographer and/or Videographer, LOOK NO FURTHER, you have found THE BEST! I truly consider our family BLESSED to have found Hellen Oliveira who from the very first email to the final project perfectly balanced professionalism & personal connection. My daughter's wedding video was more than I could have dreamed. Hellen and Rafael are not just talented & skilled but GIFTED in their profession. I will always treasure our video and be forever thankful that we found Hellen! So, trust me...stop reading the reviews now and book her before it's too late!!
    ~Sonya (Mother of the Bride)

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Laura

Laura Katherine Mccallum · Married on 02/12/2020

Wedding Planner Perspective

I recently worked with Hellen and her videography team on a December 2019 wedding in Greenwood, SC! I was amazed by her professionalism, timeliness and reflexibility throughout the planning process! It is always a pleasure to work with a fellow, team-oriented vendor who not only puts her best interest in mind but also the best interest of the couple. We received the teaser within a few days of the wedding and the full highlight video in less than a month from the wedding day! (Not to mentioned this wedding happened right before the holidays!) I was amazed at how quickly she turned around the footage during such a busy time of year! I have since added Hellen to my preferred vendors list and I have personally recommended her to multiple other clients! I look very forward to working with Hellen in the future!
    Thank you again for your help in making Anna Bryce & Cauley's day so special! I know they will cherish your work for many years to come!
    - Laura Katherine, Callie Weddings & Events

Sent on 01/17/2020

Heather Lemmon · Married on 01/14/2020

Wow!!! Best photography experience!

We absolutely adore our photos from Hellen! She gave amazing direction to make us look and feel natural in front of the camera! The pictures turned out fantastic.

Sent on 02/14/2020

LINDLEY HERMAN · Married on 11/09/2019

Fantastic Photographer

Hellen, made our engagement shoot so comfortable and enjoyable. It was a very hot day in Georgia, but she continued to coach us into some great shots. I am blown away but her photos and cannot wait to have her capture our day!

• Terri

Terri Greene · Married on 10/27/2019

Exceptional

I booked Hellen for my daughter’s wedding. We wanted someone who could do 10 hrs of pictures She is amazing ! She responds quickly, offers an excellent package, took the best bridal shower pictures, has a keen eye for detail, and listened to my requests for pictures in certain locations at our venue. She took spectacular, breathtaking pictures on the wedding day - I cried with tears of joy when I saw them - she captured the very essence of the love between my daughter and her husband - and beautiful interactions between our guests at the wedding - Book Hellen for your wedding photos - you’ll love her as much as we did - She has provided our family and friends with beautiful memories

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Alessandra

Alessandra Edge · Married on 08/12/2019

Excellent Videography Services

Hellen Oliveira Photography was referred to me by a friend for wedding videography.
    Upon emailing Hellen for a quote and communicating with her on our consultation call, I knew, her and her husband, as well as their team were the right choice for our special day. Hellen is thorough, kind, super detail oriented, extremely responsive, and beyond professional. I never had to wait long to hear back from her and she always made me feel 100% confident with the services we would be receiving, and, since the company is expanding, my husband Alex and I, had the pleasure of having Anthony and Sabrina recording all the ins & outs, precious details, etc for our wedding; both of whom were extraordinarily friendly and wonderful representations of Hellen Oliveira Photography.
    After our wedding, within days, we had a teaser trailer to view and share, and, in only 4 weeks, we received our final video. We are in love and beyond grateful to the entire Hellen Oliveira Photography team.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Jennifer Edwards · Married on 07/12/2019

Best Wedding Photos

Helen and her team are amazing. Our wedding photos came out beautifully. Our photographer was very professional, quick, knew how to pose us and was very patient. I would definitely recommend them to capture any special event.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Leah · Married on 05/25/2019

Hellen and Rafael were amazing !

Hellen and Rafael were amazing ! They are such a sweet couple and did an amazing job taking our engagement and wedding photos. They also recently started doing films for weddings and from the teaser I’ve seen from our wedding has been great! We couldn’t of been happier with how everything turned out and loved getting to work with them . I would 100% recommend them!

Cortney · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly Recommend

Hellen and her husband were an incredible team. They were so professional but still so warm and kind. They were so comfortable to be around and they captured every special moment, and they also worked so well with my photographers! The quality of the video was amazing! My husband and I are so incredibly pleased with their work and professionalism. I have already recommended them to some of my friends!!

Brooke · Married on 01/19/2019

Hellen is so sweet! She made the experience so relaxing and I could not be happier with my photos! I highly recommend her to anyone for capturing such an awesome experience!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Michelle Pinheiro · Married on 10/28/2018

Very professional

Absolutely loved her work. Hellen has a great style of photos. And Amy coordinator loved her aswell. Thank you Hellen!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2018

Hellen is AMAZING! Not only was she professional and knowledgeable, but she helped make taking our wedding photos so much fun! Hellen took the time to answer all my questions via phone and email, and helped me create my day of timeline for photos, offering all her expertise. This was relay important to me, as I planned my wedding mostly on my own. Hellen did a great job of capturing my husband and I, but also our entire wedding party and guests. If you are looking for an affordable, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic wedding photographer, Hellen is a must book for your special event!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/23/2018

Hellen did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day . We will have memories now that will last a lifetime. My husband and I highly recommend Hellen Oliveira photography.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Julie · Married on 04/22/2018

Hellen made my wedding day perfect! She does amazing work and she felt like part of the family on my wedding day! I am very shy and she made us feel comfortable! We never felt staged or like we were posing, but she had GREAT photo ideas! Our photos were unique and she paid attention to what made me feel beautiful! She was very easy to communicate with and always quick to respond! She is a beautiful kind person with such a warm heart and you can tell she has a passion for what she does!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kathleen · Married on 02/10/2018

Highly recommend - great photographer!

Hellen is an amazing photographer and so easy to work with. My husband and I did a fall photo session with her in hopes of getting a good picture for our Christmas card and maybe to refresh a few frames in our home...and boy, did Hellen deliver! We have tons of great options and are so pleased with the results. Hellen was communicative throughout the planning process and helped find a great shoot location, plus she was so great to work with during the session. Additionally, her turn around time was so quick. We highly recommend Hellen - we know you'll love the photos she delivers as much as we do!

Sent on 11/26/2019