Hellen Oliveira Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by to get to know me! I’m a wedding & portrait photographer in Atlanta, Ga. I’m married to the funniest, smartest, techy-est, football loving guy named Rafael! Together we love to hike, explore new places, try new foods, make new friends, serve at church, and watch The Office all night long (it never gets old, amiright?)

I have been pursuing photography for 4 years now and it has been the best decision I’ve ever made! I was inspired right after planning my own wedding! Since then we have added video services to our packages as well, so you get two services and one vendor - Yayyy! I love to capture all the small, in-between moments that lead up to the big moments that you can’t miss! You plan your wedding for a long time and I love to be involved in the planning process and be your friend throughout it too, in other words I’ll be there for you! ; )

Sometimes people get nervous about taking photos or they say they are super awkward – but what I have noticed is that after we do the engagement session, they feel so good about the themselves and super satisfied with the turnout! It’s because I’m very down-to-earth and don’t do very ‘posey’ looks, I make it fun and adoorable with the corniest jokes, and fun prompts - but don’t worry I will guide you! : ) All I need you to do is be willing to go out of the box, take an adventure, and allow yourself to be in-love! <3

Thank you for stopping by! Send me an email and Let’s meet!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Maddison
    Maddison S. Getting married on 11/10/2022

Hellen is wonderful!

Hellen is wonderful!! We received our AMAZING engagement pictures within a week a taking them. She is very responsive, easy to work with and helpful during the photos with posing. Hellen is also very flexible. We had bad weather on initial date for the pictures and we were able to move it without a problem! We can't wait to have her photograph our wedding as well!
  • Jenna
    Jenna K. Married on 03/12/2022

Photography Review

We had the pleasure of having Hellen as our photographer for both of our wedding and engagement photos, and wow is she amazing! Her husband Rafael was there for both as well and captured amazing footage for our wedding video. I can not explain how awesome these two are! They are so nice and easy to work with. I can be very shy and nervous when it comes to having my picture taken but they made me feel so comfortable the entire time. I am so glad they were able to capture these moments for us and I would recommend them to anyone! I can not thank them enough for helping make our big day so special!
  • Kamila
    Kamila S. Married on 10/02/2021

Simply amazing!

When we decided to hire a photographer and videographer for our wedding I knew we had to hire Hellen Oliveira Photography. We cannot express just how grateful we are to have had Hellen and her team as a part of our day. Thank you for all the exceptional work you delivered. From engagement photos to wedding day photos, we are absolutely in love with everything.
    For those reading the reviews trying to decide whether you should or should not hire Hellen and her team, here’s my advice to you: You will NOT be disappointed to hire them, so don’t wait to book them because I am sure they get booked prettyyyy quick. 🙃🤪

Thank you again Hellen! 🤍 best of luck with your business!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Seiry & Gordon
    145 photos · 10/22/2017

Marietta, 30068
Location of (Hellen Oliveira Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding