Heirloom Foto Reviews

Heirloom Foto 6
Heirloom Foto 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/21/2018

It is a joy for me to write this review to acknowledge and honor the work of Andrea Miclea.
    In light of my upcoming wedding, I came to know her through one of my best friends who assured me that her photography was top-notch. Given that I live in Southern California, knowing that Andrea is based out of Atlanta gave me some hesitation at first; however that was almost immediately relieved by the opportunity I had to meet her while on a work trip to Atlanta. We met up and discussed many of the core details of my upcoming wedding (December 2018). But it was not just the fact that she took interest in the logistical side to the photography, but the personal aspect. Her devotion to being in-tune with myself and my fiancé was something that blindsided me. needless to say, I greatly appreciated her genuine interest in my relationship and its well-being. She showed me around Atlanta as she shared the manner in which she approaches her photography. She shared wedding tips, to-do’s and what-not-to-do’s. She also informed me that her and her husband do videography and the creative ways in which they incorporate drone-footage into their work.
    She was genuinely interested and did not try to up sell me anything and gave me a package deal that I could not refuse. She agreed to photograph and film my wedding in December in Los Angeles four days before Christmas. My fiancé and I were able to fly Andrea to LA from Atlanta with a week and a half notice for our engagement shoot
    She knows locations like the back of her hand. Her nickname is GPS and it is very fitting for her. She took my fiancé and I to a nice coffee shop in Venice, CA and then to the Getty Villa in the Pacific Pallisades and then to Malibu Beach. 3 outfit changes, 3 locations, 3 hours was an absolute blast with Andrea. She can talk to you about pretty much anything.
    You feel comfortable in front of her camera. My absolute favorite thing about Andrea is that she is both an expert and a student in her field.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Heirloom Foto 14
    Heirloom Foto 15
    Heirloom Foto 16

Kendall · Married on 04/28/2018

We knew very early in the process that the photos would be the one thing we looked forward to holding on to forever and passing down to our future family. We knew we wanted someone who could capture our moments and personality in a unique and fun way. We are not the typical lovey dovey couple and have always had a very laid back style to our relationship. So it was important for us to choose a photographer that understands our style and personality, and would incorporate that style in our photos. Andrea, is the type of photographer you just don't always find. There are some photographers who are laid back and casual, and then there are those who are dedicated and passionate about their craft, and the people they are working with. Andrea is both and then some. We were comforted by her genuine personality, her willingness to climb rocks just to get the perfect shot, and her commitment to making sure we were ultimately happy with our photos. Her passion for photography was noticeable immediately as she took the time to get to know us as a couple and the places we wanted our photos done. She was diligent about capturing our fun and goofy side, while displaying our romance through the camera lens. She simply captured our very best. She and her husband, Alex, are a phenomenal pair to work together. There's something truly unique about having a couple take photos. It's almost as if instinctively they knew exactly where and how to photograph us. But one could say it's their ability to reflect their love for one another in how they capture us. These are not just prints to download or post on social media. The product we received embodied everything we want to show our kids and grandkids years from now. To be able to show them our personality and quirkiness in its’ most natural and beautiful state. It was a privilege to be able to work with a professional that allows such freedom in being photographed, and someone we could trust to capture those once in a lifetime moments.

Sent on 09/18/2018

"Andrea and her husband Alex are excellent photographers. My fiancé and I approached Heirloom Workmanship to take our engagement photos, and I was absolutely thrilled with the quality of the images. I have already sent the photos out, framed some of them, and posted numerous images on social media. The Micleas know their craft very well, providing professionally enhanced digital images, and more than that, they are great directors. My fiancé and I have a large height difference and do not always know what is the most flattering poses for us, however we were directed in a way where we felt comfortable, and we have even learned what works and what doesn't when modeling as couple. Moreover, Alex and Andrea are extremely personable, professional, and offer their positive attitudes and genuine personalities. Their photography is consistent and they are always willing to work with your personal vision. Whether it be a wedding, engagement, new born, maternity, or just-because Heirloom Workmanship will exceed your expectations!"

Sent on 01/26/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 03/19/2016

I did my engagement shoot with Heirloom Workmanship. Andrea was our shooter for the day and she was great! She was flexible with her schedule as I had to reschedule our shoot. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera (my fiancé is camera shy). I love the fact that she kept the editing to a minimum. That is true talent! She just enhanced the content of the photo and kept everything natural. She truly is a passionate and artistic photographer! I definitely recommend Heirloom Workmanship.

Sent on 01/19/2016
  • User6206644 · 2+ years ago

Heirloom Workmanship are passionate about what they do. They gave us their undivided attention and made sure they met our needs. They will go above and beyond to make their clients satisfied.

Rebeca · Married on 10/25/2015

Last year 2015, my fiancé and I were planning our fairytale wedding, I was mostly struggling with trying to find the best photographer that can capture the laughter and love between us but I couldn't either it was too pricey or just not good enough by the reviews I've read. Everyone I knew has told me to make sure I had a top notch photographer which put more stress on us. As the pressure piled up, I got sick of it and went on Google and picked one, as horrible as it sounds, sadly I made a mistake. The photographer I chose was very unprofessional. When we got back my engagement photos, I was modified...picked up the phone and immediately canceled everything!!!! I lost money sadly but we never had to speak to him again. That's when found out about Andrea her wonderful skills. I knew her a little for a cople of years by My sister. For months, my sister have been telling me I know someone who is amazing with photos, so I gave in and she told me it was Andrea, I was suprised because I didn't know so I called made an appointment for our engagement photos. I told myself if I likey engagement photos, she's doing my wedding! So when I got the photos, I was in shock, I couldn't believe how great she was and what suprised me even more was when I got my wedding photos back, I mean my husband was stunned :) so happy. On our wedding day she made me feel comfortable and be silly and have a good time with her. She even got her husband to take photos of the guys and my groom and they were perfect. Anything you needed she was there, I'm talking about time, getting what we needed, all just to make our day stressless. Price as well was great. We didnt worry about one thing and we are happy to say we were very pleased by how professional and flexible they were to us.

Sent on 01/20/2016

We have had our engagement, wedding and maternity photos done with Heirloom Workmanship. Needless to say, we are loyal customers!

• User4719636 · 2+ years ago

Love love love their work. They did so much to make us happy on our wedding day.

• User6206718 · 2+ years ago

HW is organized, punctual, passionate, and above all else love people. We felt so loved on our wedding day.

• User6206668 · 2+ years ago

I initially had someone else booked for our wedding day, but that fell through two weeks before our wedding day. My husband and I were so stressed out. We thought we wouldn't find anyone else in time for our special day. Another friend of ours had worked with Alex and Andrea before and recommended them to us. Let's just say these two are angels. They are hilarious and absolutely made us comfortable in front of the camera. If I could, i would hire them again. Maybe for our future baby bump!?

Sent on 01/14/2016

Andrea and Alex provided exceptional service for our wedding. Not only are they creative and fun, but they truly have a passion for what they do. They also threw in a trash the dress shoot for us. Hey, I'm not complaining.

Sent on 01/01/2016

They are the greatest photographers out there!