Auburn, GA 30011 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,300
Availability Check your date

About Heirloom Foto

Hello and thank you for stopping by. We are Alex and Andrea, a newlywed husband and wife team, who are Californian natives now planting roots in Atlanta.

Our passion for photography started years ago, back in California as a hobby (or slight obsession). Be it engagement sessions, weddings, events, etc. our passion is to document life and love. What sets Heirloom Foto apart? It's simple. We are unique and have a genuine love for people. We love making new friends and embarking on a new adventure.

If you would like to book a session with us, feel free to fill out a form and/ or call us. We would love to get to know you!

*Wedding packages start at $2,400.

Follow Heirloom Foto on

Heirloom Foto 6
Heirloom Foto 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/21/2018

It is a joy for me to write this review to acknowledge and honor the work of Andrea Miclea.
    In light of my upcoming wedding, I came to know her through one of my best friends who assured me that her photography was top-notch. Given that I live in Southern California, knowing that Andrea is based out of Atlanta gave me some hesitation at first; however that was almost immediately relieved by the opportunity I had to meet her while on a work trip to Atlanta. We met up and discussed many of the core details of my upcoming wedding (December 2018). But it was not just the fact that she took interest in the logistical side to the photography, but the personal aspect. Her devotion to being in-tune with myself and my fiancé was something that blindsided me. needless to say, I greatly appreciated her genuine interest in my relationship and its well-being. She showed me around Atlanta as she shared the manner in which she approaches her photography. She shared wedding tips, to-do’s and what-not-to-do’s. She also informed me that her and her husband do videography and the creative ways in which they incorporate drone-footage into their work.
    She was genuinely interested and did not try to up sell me anything and gave me a package deal that I could not refuse. She agreed to photograph and film my wedding in December in Los Angeles four days before Christmas. My fiancé and I were able to fly Andrea to LA from Atlanta with a week and a half notice for our engagement shoot
    She knows locations like the back of her hand. Her nickname is GPS and it is very fitting for her. She took my fiancé and I to a nice coffee shop in Venice, CA and then to the Getty Villa in the Pacific Pallisades and then to Malibu Beach. 3 outfit changes, 3 locations, 3 hours was an absolute blast with Andrea. She can talk to you about pretty much anything.
    You feel comfortable in front of her camera. My absolute favorite thing about Andrea is that she is both an expert and a student in her field.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Heirloom Foto 14
    Heirloom Foto 15
    Heirloom Foto 16

Kendall · Married on 04/28/2018

We knew very early in the process that the photos would be the one thing we looked forward to holding on to forever and passing down to our future family. We knew we wanted someone who could capture our moments and personality in a unique and fun way. We are not the typical lovey dovey couple and have always had a very laid back style to our relationship. So it was important for us to choose a photographer that understands our style and personality, and would incorporate that style in our photos. Andrea, is the type of photographer you just don't always find. There are some photographers who are laid back and casual, and then there are those who are dedicated and passionate about their craft, and the people they are working with. Andrea is both and then some. We were comforted by her genuine personality, her willingness to climb rocks just to get the perfect shot, and her commitment to making sure we were ultimately happy with our photos. Her passion for photography was noticeable immediately as she took the time to get to know us as a couple and the places we wanted our photos done. She was diligent about capturing our fun and goofy side, while displaying our romance through the camera lens. She simply captured our very best. She and her husband, Alex, are a phenomenal pair to work together. There's something truly unique about having a couple take photos. It's almost as if instinctively they knew exactly where and how to photograph us. But one could say it's their ability to reflect their love for one another in how they capture us. These are not just prints to download or post on social media. The product we received embodied everything we want to show our kids and grandkids years from now. To be able to show them our personality and quirkiness in its’ most natural and beautiful state. It was a privilege to be able to work with a professional that allows such freedom in being photographed, and someone we could trust to capture those once in a lifetime moments.

Sent on 09/18/2018

"Andrea and her husband Alex are excellent photographers. My fiancé and I approached Heirloom Workmanship to take our engagement photos, and I was absolutely thrilled with the quality of the images. I have already sent the photos out, framed some of them, and posted numerous images on social media. The Micleas know their craft very well, providing professionally enhanced digital images, and more than that, they are great directors. My fiancé and I have a large height difference and do not always know what is the most flattering poses for us, however we were directed in a way where we felt comfortable, and we have even learned what works and what doesn't when modeling as couple. Moreover, Alex and Andrea are extremely personable, professional, and offer their positive attitudes and genuine personalities. Their photography is consistent and they are always willing to work with your personal vision. Whether it be a wedding, engagement, new born, maternity, or just-because Heirloom Workmanship will exceed your expectations!"

Sent on 01/26/2016

Award

Heirloom Foto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files