Heirloom Foto

Auburn, GA View map Visit website
$4,250 Most Popular Price

$4,250 Most Popular Price

Hello hello!! My name is Andrea and I am the gal behind the lens at Heirloom Foto. I am a wedding, destination and elopement photographer with over 5 years of experience. I've traveled anywhere from Europe to Los Angeles and many places in-between to capture love and life, but Atlanta is home now and I am so excited to photograph in all shapes and size in my very own city!

My work can be described as raw, authentic, and timeless with a cinematic, warm and romantic feel!! My heart beats after emotion-filled images: hair in the wind, a smile so big you can spot it from a mountain top, and hands tightly knitted together. I want to tell YOUR story in a creative and timeless way; a story that stays true to who you are. So, let's go on an adventure, but first- LET'S GRAB A COFFEE AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER :)

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,250

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• Christina
    Christina N. Married on 01/01/2022

We have memories to last a lifetime!

Andrea and Alex surpassed every expectation I had a more! I could not be more honored and thankful that Josh and I found the most dynamic, and talented dream team to capture our special day. From day one, meeting a coffee shop, getting to know each other during our engagement session (which by the way sooo much fun), and lastly on our special day, Andrea never skipped a beat. She is an ABSOLUTE GENIUS!!! She has an unmistakable eye, and captured us perfectly.

We are 3 months in, and Josh and I have looked over our wedding album countless times. Every time stopping on a different photo, and reminiscing how we were feeling at that exact moment. As a bride, I am so thankful I had Andrea by my side. My family and wedding party raved over her professionalism and craft! Not only is she AMAZING, super sweet, but also funny, she will make you feel comfortable and natural in front of the lens. I honestly made the best decision asking Andrea and Alex to capture our love story!

From one bride to another, trust me, she will blow your mind!

Andrea: Josh and I are FOREVER grateful!
    Christina P. Married on 08/14/2021

Excellent Videographers

Andrea and Alex were our videographers during our wedding and we very much enjoyed working with them! They were funny, kind, and gave wonderful direction which is important to me because I am not very comfortable in front of the camera. Their personalities were so wonderful that I really felt like I was around some friends which made me feel more relaxed. They were able to seamlessly blend into the crowd so that I hardly even noticed they were there filming, but I know they captured all of our great moments. I am so very happy that we hired them and cannot wait for our wedding video.
    Kyle L. Married on 03/11/2020

Genuine and Detail Oriented

I cannot recommend Andrea enough! I knew from the initial conversation we had that she was the photographer for my wife and I. Her personality makes you feel comfortable taking photos in front of a stranger (can no longer consider her a stranger!), and does an amazing job capturing each moment perfectly. She made the trip to Chicago for our engagement shoot and the ceremony/reception, and was accommodating in every regard. Her photography style is genuine and the care and attention she puts into the photo shoot and editing is unmatched.
    We could not have asked for a better photographer and we are extremely thankful to have had the opportunity to meet such an amazing individual!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Auburn, GA, 30011
Location of (Heirloom Foto)
Atlanta, GA, 30030 See on map
Decatur, GA, 30030 See on map

M-F: 8 AM- 6PM

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding