Heirloom Catering Reviews

7 | Hatfield, MA

7 Reviews for Heirloom Catering

Kimberly Rose · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing and pleasant to work with!

Brandi was an absolute delight to work with! She was very conscious of our budget and very flexible. She offered several options that would work and they all sounded delicious! We have several picky eaters in our group but everyone loved the menu! There was also more than enough food with some leftovers as well! I would highly recommend Heirloom catering and working with Brandi to everyone!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Heirloom Catering's reply:

Thank you Kimberly, for taking the time to write. It was such a pleasure to work with you too! Warmly, Brandi

Paul · Married on 09/12/2015

Not only did Brandi provide really excellent food for the wedding, she also worked with a local rental company to provide the tent and sound system for dancing - all included in a nice consolidated bill. This was a life saver as my wife and I had no clue how to plan a wedding!

Of course, this service is optional, and if all you need is good food and service, they absolutely deliver. They're also very accommodating with people who have dietary restrictions, such as my extreme gluten sensitivity - we even had an amazing flourless chocolate cake! And the entrees were amazing, too. Local organic food is the best food, especially when prepared right.

After the wedding, I saw my sister talking to Brandi. She's getting married next year, and I sincerely hope that she uses Heirloom Catering.

Coolest catering crew ever!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Heirloom Catering's reply:

Hey Paul! Thank you so much for the review. Took a while to come across this. Hope all is well with you two! Happy thoughts :-). Brandi

Rachel · Married on 08/01/2015

Brandi was a dream to work with and makes amazing food! She was super communicative and did a ton of emailing with me to work out a totally custom menu for our outdoor buffet wedding, plus offer advice about rentals/staffing/and cleanup. And when our venue changed a few months before the day, she was very accommodating. The food was so fresh, local, and wowed our guests. So many friends and family members told me afterwards that it was the best meal they'd every had at a wedding!

I'd highly recommend Brandi and Heirloom catering. She was so great to work with and the eating was top notch!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Heirloom Catering's reply:

Hi Rachel...thank you for the awesome review. Took me a while to reply ;-) . Hope you two are having great adventures in life! Hugs, Brandi

Brandi created a magnificent local feast for our farm wedding that we will remember for years to come! Brandi and her team were flexible in sourcing all of the produce from our farm and working with our farmer friends including Queens Greens and the Kitchen Garden. Early June can be a difficult time to fill out a local meal in New England, but Brandi created the most delicious and creative menu that incorporated all of our favorite vegetables! I was also really impressed with the local and regional options she was able to provide for meats - the chicken from Murray's Farm and pork tenderloin from Outlook Farm were equally delicious! There was plenty of food for everyone but we didn't have to deal with any of the leftovers. Her team used our home kitchen for prep and left it cleaner than they found it! As farmers, food is really important to us and we wanted a dinner that reflected that. Our guests are still talking about the food several months later! My advice would be to trust Brandi's creativity and intuition and you will not be disappointed with the fabulous spread she creates.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Heirloom Catering's reply:

Loved your wedding! Came across this as I was updating my wedding wire account, happy memories.
    Thank you so much! :-) Brandi

Susan · Married on 06/07/2014

Brandi and her staff provided wonderfully fresh, and delicious food for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception. What set Heirloom Catering apart from other potential caterers was her dedication to locating local foods for our event, in addition to artfully showcasing the produce provided by our son-in-law's family farm, and the local farms of friends. Brandi had wonderful menu ideas and was willing at the same time to incorporate ours into a delightful dinner buffet. I highly recommend Heirloom Catering!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Heirloom Catering's reply:

Thank you Susan! Hope life is well. Thank you for this lovely review. I remember their wedding fondly.
    Very Best, Brandi

Emily · Married on 12/10/2011

We sought out Heirloom Catering because they advertise that they do vegan and vegetarian fare. We had a fully vegan wedding feast and wanted to make sure that the guests who were less familiar with this kind of food would be comfortable and enjoy the meal. Brandi worked with us to create an incredibly delicious meal. We love that she works with farmers and uses seasonally appropriate foods to keep things local and fresh. Everyone was happy. We got amazing feedback on the food. People who were skeptical got turned around, and we got to have a delicious meal on our wedding day. Brandi and her crew were friendly, professional, speedy--and the food was always hot, even when I dropped by at random times! And she was open to helping us make it kid friendly too. Top marks!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Heirloom Catering's reply:

Hi Emily, so many years later and I am just learning to respond on here to all reviews :-). I hope you are both well. I think of your wedding often, it was one of a kind! Smiles, Brandi