Heidi's Events and Catering Reviews

136 Reviews for Heidi's Events and Catering

Heidi's Events and Catering 1
Heidi's Events and Catering 2

Nathan · Married on 04/15/2018

Heidi's made our wedding day perfect. From the minute we finished the ceremony to the end of the reception, Hedi's had everything covered. Their staff was on top of everything, catered to our every need and request and went above and beyond to ensure we had everything we needed. The food was delicious and they offer an abundant choice when it comes to menu options.

Paradai · Married on 03/23/2018

We liked Heidi's for the wide variety of cuisines they offered. The tasting was amazing, we stuffed ourselves with the different selections that Heidi's offered. We got to work with Jillian and she was very responsive. We had gone to the tasting 6 months before the wedding. By the time wedding rolled around, we made the menu selections. We had chosen off their fall/winter menu since we had done our tasting so early. Jillian luckily worked with us and was able to get most of our selections in and made recommendations for what wasn't available for the spring. The food was all fantastic. We had chicken piccata, carved tri-tip station, potatoes au gratin, roasted vegetables, and salad. It was buffet style. The serving staff was super attentive and the banquet manager checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we got enough food. Everyone loved the food.

Marie · Married on 01/05/2018

We had such a wonderful experience working with Heidi's! Even before our wedding, we were already so thankful to have them for catering for our wedding because our communication with them through email, and in person, was great. We were able to email them any questions, and we would always get an immediate and informed response. They were patient and helpful in working with us when we chose our menu. And finally, and most importantly, their food was perfect! Our guests were telling us about how good the food was, and how they went back for seconds. The staff was great and attentive, and we would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Thank you Marie! We had such a great time working with you on all of the details for your wedding. It was a perfect day!! Thank you again for the review - we wish you the very best!!

Linda · Married on 12/29/2017

We used Heidi's Events for our daughter's wedding at home on 12/29/17. We have used Heidi's in the past for other events and knew we would be getting top notch service. I can fully recommend HEC for almost any event. Heidi is an absolute pro and will help to structure your catering to be exactly as you dreamed it would be. Here is a snippet from the "thank you email" that I wrote to Heidi after our event:

Sorry for the late note, but as you can imagine the days surrounding Janel and Isam's wedding have gone by in a flurry. I didn't want to miss the opportunity to express my sincere gratitude for the awesome job that Heidi's Events did for our celebration.

Of course, I knew your crew would be great since we have used you in the past, but this was over the top! Your servers are extremely pleasant while being completely unobtrusive. They came in, got to work immediately and I didn't even know they were there. They anticipated the needs of my guests all throughout the evening. Pablo (lead bartender) was super friendly and guests loved him. I am sorry, I did not really meet the catering manager since I had a wedding coordinator working, but she certainly made things run smoothly.

My guests are still talking about the food. And you know I am choosy about the food. Personally I loved the bacon wrapped dates. The short ribs were decadently delicious - loved them! All was presented beautifully. And - you were right...the late night snacks of chicken and waffles, pigs in a blanket and quesadillas were a HUGE hit.

Thank you once again for making me look good! I am sure I will see you again.

Just call Heidi - you will NOT be disappointed!

Angel · Married on 11/11/2017

My Daughter Had a perfect wedding on 11/11/17. I could not have asked for better service. The food was fantastic! I have been to many weddings as my mother was a wedding photographer. I can not remember ever having such great servers and staff. the food was served buffet style for 225 people. We did not run short the food was moist.hot and seasoned to perfection. Do your wedding justice and look into Heidi;s catering. Even her tasting was excellent. It too was mind blowing. It was set up with several other future couples and was amazing from start to finish. Beginning with a beautiful pear Mimosa. Such a wide variety it was hard to choose. They even served end of the party snacks to our guests to include mini chicken and waffles, mini burritos, and a few other late night party snacks. no one left hungry!
    Thank You Heidi for all that you did to make my daughters day unforgettable. Angel Hess

Taylor · Married on 10/15/2017

Heidi's team was the absolute best! They checked on my husband and I several times during the reception to ensure we had everything we wanted, and even brought us drinks while we signed our license and bustled my dress. We had brunch for our reception, and Heidi's food was delicious. They took the utmost care of our cake and cutting set, our toasting glasses, and cake topper that we brought in ourselves. They worked with our budget and were worth the price we paid. I would highly recommend Heidi's!

Katelyn · Married on 02/11/2017

Service was amazing, the staff was so friendly, professional and accommodating. Food was fabulous, from the appetizers to the main course everyone enjoyed it and we had so many guests come up to us raving about the food and how it was the best they have ever had at a wedding. We were afraid with having 150 guests and having plated meals that the food may get cold before guests received their meal, but that wasn't an issue at all. I definitely recommend Heidi's catering, they have so many options to choose from, you can't go wrong.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

We are happy to hear all of your comments. We take pride in hiring and training our staff in house, and know they will always provide top notch service. Thank you for reviewing! We wish you the best!

Samantha · Married on 05/21/2016

All of the staff was very attentive and professional during the whole event. The team was well organized, and was able to problem solve quickly since our wedding was outdoors and it was windy that day. We received several compliments on our choice of caterer as well as our choice of the taco bar, even from the chef himself. Towards the end of the night once everything was mostly cleaned up, the staff was towards the back dancing and laughing and having a good time with everyone. It was nice that they were enjoying the job they were there to do.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Thank you Samantha!! It was so great working with you for your special day and are always happy to hear such happy words from the Bride herself!! Thank you for choosing HEC to be a part of your wedding. Congratulations!

We found Heidi's to be professional, thorough, and detail oriented. Their staff at our event was attentive, polite and responsive at all times. Menu options are extensive and our choices were prepared and presented superbly. We highly recommend Heidi's Events and Catering to any who want great value for their dollar.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind review and choosing HEC to be a part of your event!

Jillian is one of the most professional people in the wedding industry, which is great, because catering is definitely a no-nonsense kind of deal when it comes to logistics. Jillian is extremely responsive and accommodating as we had to change our meal choices to budget for larger than expected wedding numbers. She also helped us to hit our budget without making sacrifices. Most of all, the night of my wedding was MAGICAL! Chef Rubio was an absolutely delight and a sweetheart who made me laugh, fed me a plate of prosciutto (yup, bride gets what she wants!) while I was tucked away to calm my nerves. Kathleen was very responsive and energetic. Our main server who served myself and my husband, Jake, was an absolute sweetheart. I was never hungry nor without a drink. I never imagined catering could be so kind and it was the cherry on top of an already great day. My guests loved the fantastic bruschetta & fruit/veggie/cheese spread during cocktail hour and I got great compliments on the wedding food. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/26/2016

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing words! We truly enjoyed working with you all for your wedding at AZHS and wish you both the very best!! Congratulations!

Tracy · Married on 11/08/2015

From the first time we met with Jillian, we had a great experience with Heidi's. They have a huge selection of menus to choose from, and they were very open at the tasting to take feedback and make adjustments to things. The wedding was such a blur that I barely had time to eat, but Heidi's staff always made sure to bring us food and samples and check in on us. Our guests all said the food was fantastic - with special shout out to the fish cakes. The best part was how detail oriented and professional the team is; from set up to clean up, they were wonderful to work with. Thank you!!

Marilen · Married on 10/24/2015

Heidi's Events & Catering catered my daughters wedding brunch to thank our out of town guest and family before they headed back home. As usual the service and food was outstanding!!! The set up and the display is always creative and eye appealing. The best is the food was DELICIOUS! Our guest went up for seconds. Thankfully our guest left very satisfied. I have used Heidi for several events and each time has been outstanding with excellent service and her staff always does a great job cleaning up! Thank you Heidi ??

We worked closely with Jillian at Hiedi's catering and she was on-point!! We were able to not only use them for our wedding meal, but also for a delicious dessert table, bar wear supplies, and fun rental accents to help create my vision. Everyone enjoyed the food! They offered a large selection of different menus to choose from, so you can easily customize! And you can try them all and then some at their tastings!!

Samantha · Married on 09/25/2015

Heidi and her staff were great! So flexible with planning and the food was delicious!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/30/2015

We worked with Jillian and she was an absolute joy. She worked with us on prices and did her best to help us make our day perfect. The food was phenomenal, as was the service. I recommend them to everyone and will use them for any type of catering needed in the future.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Brittany, thank you for taking the time to review. We appreciate all of your kind words and are thrilled hear how great your wedding day was for you!! Thank you again and congratulations!!

Gina · Married on 05/09/2015

Heidi catered our wedding reception at Bella Rose in May 2015. I have to say that they were WONDERFUL! The food was amazing and the servers were so great! They assigned a server to the bride and groom she was wonderful. She took such good care of us, making sure we ate (brides and groom often get so busy they don't eat). We never had an empty glass. Even sent us home with two left over meals! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer. Thank you for being such a big part of our dream wedding.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Thank you Gina! We enjoyed contributing to your very special wedding day! Best wishes to you both!

Julie · Married on 03/14/2015

We loved having Heidi's at our wedding. Working with Jillian was great. Her experience in the industry showed as she guided us through decisions for our wedding, and she was incredibly helpful implementing changes we made as they came up. The menu tasting was a nice treat. Heidi's staff the day of our wedding were fabulous! Everything went off without a hitch. They were professional, and I would definitely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Thank you Julie! We had a great time planning your wedding from start to finish! What a gorgeous day it was! Congratulations to you both!

Lori · Married on 03/07/2015

Heidi's Catering provides full service catering and they do an amazing job at it. We had food for our social hour and a buffet dinner with the most delicious food ever! We also had a bartender and he did a fabulous job. The staff during the reception were impeccable and I would highly recommend using Heidi's Catering for your next event. I believe we will use them again in the future :)

Sent on 04/12/2015

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Lori, thank you for your review! Planning with you was a treat for us as well! What a gorgeous day--congratulations to you both!

So easy to work with. Got great compliments on the food. Wonderful selection. Staff was attentive. They do everything-more than food, they do set up, provide tables, linens, decoration, everything.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Kristen, we thoroughly enjoyed working with you on your special day! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it! Congratulations again!

Ashley · Married on 02/27/2015

Heidi's was great. They were included in our package at Bella Rose estate, so we were a little iffy about them at first. We had no problems with them at all, and no complaints. They always responded quickly to emails, and were prompt whenever we had meetings.

We chose the mexican menu for our wedding. The bacon wrapped cream cheese filled jalapenos, empanadas and mini burritos were amazing as appetizers. Heidi even worked with us so that we could include a chips and salsa bar during the cocktail hour without going over our budget. The rest of the food was great!

Rick was our main server, and he took care of my husband and I from the moment we left the ceremony to the very end when they were packing up to leave. He was polite, funny and very helpful, not just for us, but for the bridal party and parents as well.

I would definitely recommend Heidi's catering for your event or wedding. Good food for a decent price!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Thank you Ashley! And congratulations again!! We enjoyed working with you from beginning to end and wish you the best!

D · Married on 02/27/2015

Heidi’s Catering handled all of the food at my daughter’s wedding in February 2015 at Bella Rose Estates. They did a wonderful job. The meal with a Mexican flair was very good. The hors d’oeuvres; stuffed jalapenos, green chili empanadas and shredded beef burritos were amazing, so delicious! Rick, was the personal waiter for the bride and groom, as well as the wedding party, he went above and beyond doing a wonderful job. He always made sure they were taken care of. Thank you Rick!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Thank you for your feedback!! It is always wonderful to hear about another fabulous reception. Congratulations to you and your daughter!!

kevin · Married on 02/20/2015

We hired Heidi’s Events and Catering for our 225 person plated dinner at Bella Rose Estate. We interviewed 4 catering companies considered top in the valley before choosing Heidi’s. Through Heidi’s unique, generous and fun monthly open house, we were able to try so many different combinations of main dishes, side dishes and appetizers over a 6 month period and were confident we had made the right choices for the big wedding dinner. Heidi and her team guided us every step of the way. The night of 2/20/15 arrived and Heidi’s Events and Catering delivered the most amazing wedding meal ever. I had no less than 30 people come up to me and say it was by far the best wedding dinner they had ever had. The main dishes were out of this world – perfect! No small feat when plate serving 225 guests. The side dishes – fresh vegetables with herbs directly from their own garden – amazing. The scalloped potatoes – to die for. The appetizers were all the rave. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. Heidi’s exceeded our expectations 10 fold. Lastly, the employees of Heidi’s cared tremendously about us and our event. They worked so hard from 3p – midnight (wedding hours were 4:30-11pm). They were unbelievably polite and provided a level of service that truly was fit for a king…and a queen. Our wedding turned out to be the kind fairytale’s are made of, the magical fairy Godmother was Heidi Vail, owner of Heidi’s Events and Catering and the impeccable food and service gave us the wedding we’d always dreamt of; 225 guests, bride and groom, happily ever after.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Kevin, thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you all along the day. We wish your family the best!

Kristin · Married on 11/22/2014

Heidi's was amazing for our wedding. Jillian was absolutely wonderful in the entire planning process. She provided so many ideas and made the entire process so smooth. The day of the wedding went so smooth, the waiters and bartenders were great. My groom and I had a personal waiter that took care of us all night and made sure we had food and drinks. Would definitely recommend them for any catering needs!

I have placed quite a few catering orders with Heidi’s and every time they are very professional, the décor is lovely and the food is delicious. Heidi’s make’s throwing an event effortless, they handle everything. Jillian has great suggestions and is very quick to provide a quote and assist with any changes or questions I may have. I will definitely email Jillian with the order for our next event.

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2014

I used Heidi's for my wedding weekend of events. We offered a variety of hors d'oeuvres at 2 events. The evening event was from their fall menu while the morning event was breakfast foods. Everything was outstanding! The service was impeccable, the food was superb, and working with them to plan everything was seamless. I highly recommend Heidi's!