Heidi's Events and Catering Reviews

Heidi's Events and Catering 1
Heidi's Events and Catering 2
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 04/06/2019

They did more than we could’ve asked for!

Everyone so knowledgeable and friendly. Smooth event thanks to Heidi’s.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Thank you Tracy!!! Such a fun reception to be a part of - it was truly an honor. We appreciate you! Congratulations to all!!

Michelle · Married on 04/06/2019

They brought our romantic wedding to life!!

I couldn’t have imagined a better experience! Jillian was with us through the entire process and made us feel at ease so we were able to focus on just being so excited!! The staff was unbelievable the day of. They were attentive and really just on the ball. They brought our romantic wedding to life and we couldn’t thank them enough!! I highly recommend them if you want everything to go flawlessly for your wedding!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

It was amazing to work with you and your family to execute such a magical day. Thank you for choosing us - we are thrilled to have been a part of it!! Congratulations to you!!

June · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding planned over email and phone.

We had to plan our wedding from out of state. Heidi's Events did a great job. We contracted to have extra services done and the day of the wedding went perfectly. The food was excellent and the staff was pleasant and professional. They know their business well and execute even better.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to be the vendor who makes the entire process easy for you (from beginning until the day-of!). We enjoyed being a part of your special celebration. Best wishes!!

Lauren Jordan · Married on 02/24/2019

Great food

We used Heidis to cater a large joint baby shower at The Boojum Tree. I worked with Jillian over the phone and via email from Chicago, and she was super helpful. I had never planned anything like this before and she helped me have my ideas come to life. Day of the shower, the staff showed up on time and were extremely friendly and available (but not overbearing). And most importantly, the food was delicious! We had a lot of different small bites and everything was great, the right temperature, and they provided really great table décor that fit with our theme! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!! We had such a fun time planning this joint baby shower with you - and the team had a blast working with you that day! Thank you for choosing us!!

Katie · Married on 01/11/2019

Great food and wonderful service

Heidi's Catering was definitely the right choice for our wedding. From the very beginning we were blown away with the menu, tastings and overall professionalism of Heidi's and their staff. The service and food during the actual ceremony was top notch with Heidi's staff executing on all levels. Between setup, breakdown and serving all of our plated meals to our guests, went down without a hitch. I strongly recommend Heidi's to cater your next event or wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Gareth · Married on 10/08/2018

Not just your caterer, but can also be your organizer.

Heidi's Events and Catering catered my wedding in Sedona late last year. It was amazing!! Heidi planned everything from the rental equipment, tableware, linens, floral, centerpieces, bar service and an amazing plated dinner. My Husband and I cannot stop talking about how perfect of a day it was and our family and friends are still telling us how delicious the dinner was. It was the best party ever and we have Heidi's Events and Catering to thank for it all!! :)

Sent on 06/11/2019

Nathan · Married on 04/15/2018

Heidi's made our wedding day perfect. From the minute we finished the ceremony to the end of the reception, Hedi's had everything covered. Their staff was on top of everything, catered to our every need and request and went above and beyond to ensure we had everything we needed. The food was delicious and they offer an abundant choice when it comes to menu options.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Paradai · Married on 03/23/2018

We liked Heidi's for the wide variety of cuisines they offered. The tasting was amazing, we stuffed ourselves with the different selections that Heidi's offered. We got to work with Jillian and she was very responsive. We had gone to the tasting 6 months before the wedding. By the time wedding rolled around, we made the menu selections. We had chosen off their fall/winter menu since we had done our tasting so early. Jillian luckily worked with us and was able to get most of our selections in and made recommendations for what wasn't available for the spring. The food was all fantastic. We had chicken piccata, carved tri-tip station, potatoes au gratin, roasted vegetables, and salad. It was buffet style. The serving staff was super attentive and the banquet manager checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we got enough food. Everyone loved the food.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Marie · Married on 01/05/2018

We had such a wonderful experience working with Heidi's! Even before our wedding, we were already so thankful to have them for catering for our wedding because our communication with them through email, and in person, was great. We were able to email them any questions, and we would always get an immediate and informed response. They were patient and helpful in working with us when we chose our menu. And finally, and most importantly, their food was perfect! Our guests were telling us about how good the food was, and how they went back for seconds. The staff was great and attentive, and we would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Thank you Marie! We had such a great time working with you on all of the details for your wedding. It was a perfect day!! Thank you again for the review - we wish you the very best!!

Linda · Married on 12/29/2017

We used Heidi's Events for our daughter's wedding at home on 12/29/17. We have used Heidi's in the past for other events and knew we would be getting top notch service. I can fully recommend HEC for almost any event. Heidi is an absolute pro and will help to structure your catering to be exactly as you dreamed it would be. Here is a snippet from the "thank you email" that I wrote to Heidi after our event:

Sorry for the late note, but as you can imagine the days surrounding Janel and Isam's wedding have gone by in a flurry. I didn't want to miss the opportunity to express my sincere gratitude for the awesome job that Heidi's Events did for our celebration.

Of course, I knew your crew would be great since we have used you in the past, but this was over the top! Your servers are extremely pleasant while being completely unobtrusive. They came in, got to work immediately and I didn't even know they were there. They anticipated the needs of my guests all throughout the evening. Pablo (lead bartender) was super friendly and guests loved him. I am sorry, I did not really meet the catering manager since I had a wedding coordinator working, but she certainly made things run smoothly.

My guests are still talking about the food. And you know I am choosy about the food. Personally I loved the bacon wrapped dates. The short ribs were decadently delicious - loved them! All was presented beautifully. And - you were right...the late night snacks of chicken and waffles, pigs in a blanket and quesadillas were a HUGE hit.

Thank you once again for making me look good! I am sure I will see you again.

Just call Heidi - you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Angel · Married on 11/11/2017

My Daughter Had a perfect wedding on 11/11/17. I could not have asked for better service. The food was fantastic! I have been to many weddings as my mother was a wedding photographer. I can not remember ever having such great servers and staff. the food was served buffet style for 225 people. We did not run short the food was moist.hot and seasoned to perfection. Do your wedding justice and look into Heidi;s catering. Even her tasting was excellent. It too was mind blowing. It was set up with several other future couples and was amazing from start to finish. Beginning with a beautiful pear Mimosa. Such a wide variety it was hard to choose. They even served end of the party snacks to our guests to include mini chicken and waffles, mini burritos, and a few other late night party snacks. no one left hungry!
    Thank You Heidi for all that you did to make my daughters day unforgettable. Angel Hess

Sent on 11/16/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/15/2017

Heidi's team was the absolute best! They checked on my husband and I several times during the reception to ensure we had everything we wanted, and even brought us drinks while we signed our license and bustled my dress. We had brunch for our reception, and Heidi's food was delicious. They took the utmost care of our cake and cutting set, our toasting glasses, and cake topper that we brought in ourselves. They worked with our budget and were worth the price we paid. I would highly recommend Heidi's!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Katelyn · Married on 02/11/2017

Service was amazing, the staff was so friendly, professional and accommodating. Food was fabulous, from the appetizers to the main course everyone enjoyed it and we had so many guests come up to us raving about the food and how it was the best they have ever had at a wedding. We were afraid with having 150 guests and having plated meals that the food may get cold before guests received their meal, but that wasn't an issue at all. I definitely recommend Heidi's catering, they have so many options to choose from, you can't go wrong.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

We are happy to hear all of your comments. We take pride in hiring and training our staff in house, and know they will always provide top notch service. Thank you for reviewing! We wish you the best!

Samantha · Married on 05/21/2016

All of the staff was very attentive and professional during the whole event. The team was well organized, and was able to problem solve quickly since our wedding was outdoors and it was windy that day. We received several compliments on our choice of caterer as well as our choice of the taco bar, even from the chef himself. Towards the end of the night once everything was mostly cleaned up, the staff was towards the back dancing and laughing and having a good time with everyone. It was nice that they were enjoying the job they were there to do.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Thank you Samantha!! It was so great working with you for your special day and are always happy to hear such happy words from the Bride herself!! Thank you for choosing HEC to be a part of your wedding. Congratulations!

We found Heidi's to be professional, thorough, and detail oriented. Their staff at our event was attentive, polite and responsive at all times. Menu options are extensive and our choices were prepared and presented superbly. We highly recommend Heidi's Events and Catering to any who want great value for their dollar.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind review and choosing HEC to be a part of your event!

Jillian is one of the most professional people in the wedding industry, which is great, because catering is definitely a no-nonsense kind of deal when it comes to logistics. Jillian is extremely responsive and accommodating as we had to change our meal choices to budget for larger than expected wedding numbers. She also helped us to hit our budget without making sacrifices. Most of all, the night of my wedding was MAGICAL! Chef Rubio was an absolutely delight and a sweetheart who made me laugh, fed me a plate of prosciutto (yup, bride gets what she wants!) while I was tucked away to calm my nerves. Kathleen was very responsive and energetic. Our main server who served myself and my husband, Jake, was an absolute sweetheart. I was never hungry nor without a drink. I never imagined catering could be so kind and it was the cherry on top of an already great day. My guests loved the fantastic bruschetta & fruit/veggie/cheese spread during cocktail hour and I got great compliments on the wedding food. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/26/2016

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing words! We truly enjoyed working with you all for your wedding at AZHS and wish you both the very best!! Congratulations!

Tracy · Married on 11/08/2015

From the first time we met with Jillian, we had a great experience with Heidi's. They have a huge selection of menus to choose from, and they were very open at the tasting to take feedback and make adjustments to things. The wedding was such a blur that I barely had time to eat, but Heidi's staff always made sure to bring us food and samples and check in on us. Our guests all said the food was fantastic - with special shout out to the fish cakes. The best part was how detail oriented and professional the team is; from set up to clean up, they were wonderful to work with. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Marilen · Married on 10/24/2015

Heidi's Events & Catering catered my daughters wedding brunch to thank our out of town guest and family before they headed back home. As usual the service and food was outstanding!!! The set up and the display is always creative and eye appealing. The best is the food was DELICIOUS! Our guest went up for seconds. Thankfully our guest left very satisfied. I have used Heidi for several events and each time has been outstanding with excellent service and her staff always does a great job cleaning up! Thank you Heidi ??

Sent on 11/20/2015

We worked closely with Jillian at Hiedi's catering and she was on-point!! We were able to not only use them for our wedding meal, but also for a delicious dessert table, bar wear supplies, and fun rental accents to help create my vision. Everyone enjoyed the food! They offered a large selection of different menus to choose from, so you can easily customize! And you can try them all and then some at their tastings!!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/25/2015

Heidi and her staff were great! So flexible with planning and the food was delicious!

Sent on 09/30/2015
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/30/2015

We worked with Jillian and she was an absolute joy. She worked with us on prices and did her best to help us make our day perfect. The food was phenomenal, as was the service. I recommend them to everyone and will use them for any type of catering needed in the future.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Brittany, thank you for taking the time to review. We appreciate all of your kind words and are thrilled hear how great your wedding day was for you!! Thank you again and congratulations!!

Gina · Married on 05/09/2015

Heidi catered our wedding reception at Bella Rose in May 2015. I have to say that they were WONDERFUL! The food was amazing and the servers were so great! They assigned a server to the bride and groom she was wonderful. She took such good care of us, making sure we ate (brides and groom often get so busy they don't eat). We never had an empty glass. Even sent us home with two left over meals! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer. Thank you for being such a big part of our dream wedding.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Thank you Gina! We enjoyed contributing to your very special wedding day! Best wishes to you both!

Julie · Married on 03/14/2015

We loved having Heidi's at our wedding. Working with Jillian was great. Her experience in the industry showed as she guided us through decisions for our wedding, and she was incredibly helpful implementing changes we made as they came up. The menu tasting was a nice treat. Heidi's staff the day of our wedding were fabulous! Everything went off without a hitch. They were professional, and I would definitely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Thank you Julie! We had a great time planning your wedding from start to finish! What a gorgeous day it was! Congratulations to you both!

Lori · Married on 03/07/2015

Heidi's Catering provides full service catering and they do an amazing job at it. We had food for our social hour and a buffet dinner with the most delicious food ever! We also had a bartender and he did a fabulous job. The staff during the reception were impeccable and I would highly recommend using Heidi's Catering for your next event. I believe we will use them again in the future :)

Sent on 04/12/2015

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Lori, thank you for your review! Planning with you was a treat for us as well! What a gorgeous day--congratulations to you both!

So easy to work with. Got great compliments on the food. Wonderful selection. Staff was attentive. They do everything-more than food, they do set up, provide tables, linens, decoration, everything.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Heidi's Events and Catering's reply:

Kristen, we thoroughly enjoyed working with you on your special day! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it! Congratulations again!