Heidi Borgia Photography Reviews

212 Reviews for Heidi Borgia Photography

• Melinda

Melinda R. · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Heidi is amazing!

Heidi is such an amazing photographer and so fun to be around. She made our wedding so special and memorable. She's so talented and captured the day beautifully! She also has a fabulous personality so the whole experience was just great. Thank you so much Heidi!!!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Pam · Getting married on 08/15/2021

We are so very fortunate to have had Heidi photograph our wedding on May 21st, 2016 at Fanshell Beach on the 17 mile Drive in Monterey! Heidi was a delight to work with and captured our very small ceremony in such a beautiful manner. Heidi is very professional, talented, fun, warm, lighthearted and loving! It is abundantly clear that she loves what she does as her interaction with us and our guests was personal, comfortable and overall delightful. The photographs turned out beautiful! We are extremely satisfied with our experience with Heidi from start to finish! Heidi's husband, Brian Borgia, was also our officiant for our wedding and we could not have asked for a better experience with him either. Brian, too, is extremely warm, professional and caring! He delivered a beautifully personalized written wedding ceremony for us in such a beautiful and thoughtful manner. It was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much Brian & Heidi for making our special day so awesome and memorable!

Pam & Mark Esquivel

Sent on 07/18/2016

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thank you Pam and Mark! We really had such joy in being a small part of your day. The love that surrounds you was so evident. Wishing you the best in your new lives together. hugs, Heidi and Brian

Mariko G. · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Thank you for everything Heidi!!

Wow, where to begin….Thank you so much Heidi and Brian for making the sweetest day for my Husband and I so incredibly magical from start to finish! Heidi and Brian are both very sweet and warm people who made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire day. This was our first time ever hiring a photographer and having photos taken of us and she made us feel so comfortable and natural, we laughed all day it was amazing. Our memories from that day are so precious and we are so grateful Heidi was there to capture each moment and every detail. She really cares and has such a beautiful vision, our photos from that day are just breathtaking. We could not be more happy with our experience. We would highly recommend Heidi and Brian to anyone out there searching for a Photographer and/or Officiant. They were so easy to work with, extremely professional and very personable and welcoming. We just love them and will never forget them, thank you for making our special day so unforgettable.

With Love,

Matt & Mari Green

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • James

James S. · Getting married on 06/24/2021

Absolutely Perfect

Heidi and her assistant were wonderful. Very professional and new exactly what would be best! Perfect addition to our small ceremony during these crazy times. Excellent photos and very quick turn around time! Captured the whole ceremony and things we would have never thought about capturing on our own. Would definitely recommend Heidi for your photography needs!

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Stephen

Stephen J. · Married on 03/05/2021

Hit the Jackpot

Heidi was an unbelievable help, I found her pictures online from which she helped me choose a beautiful location and plan my secret proposal. She was so understanding and did everything to accommodate me and my requests in a short time-frame, even when I was being less than helpful or smart. Heidi got me over-the-line basically, I wanted the day to be perfect and though my sense of direction and the weather were slight let downs, her pictures make it look smooth, bright and beautiful, we got such a large range of photo's to choose from, all tastefully taken and edited. Plenty of direction on the day and above all despite only meeting her for the first time after I had proposed, it felt like I had a professional friend there for us both. Magical day, I wish I could relive again!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Awww... you guys were the best!! She was so surprised getting proposed to on the cliffs of Big Sur. Happy that you choose me to help with the plan for your proposal and location... it was a lovely day!! Congratulations to you both.

Michael Q. · Married on 12/10/2020

Prompt and professional

After our wedding, we promptly received a lot of photos we were very happy with. I also thought the pricing was fair.

Sent on 12/18/2020

Kimberly S. · Married on 12/02/2020

Renewed our Wedding Vows, 30 years

Heidi and Brian are the best! They were so personable, funny, nice and made us feel so relaxed. Our date was during the week and they were our witnesses to our special day and we were so comfortable with that. They made us feel very special. I would guarantee Brian will work with you on a schedule that’s just the type of people they are. They helped us with the location which was in Carmel, which was stunning. They communicated with us up to the day we met them and always responded to our questions within 24 hours or less. We can’t praise them enough for the ceremony, place and pictures! Heidi did a fantastic job, the pictures are beautiful. 5 stars guys they won’t let you down.

Sent on 12/04/2020

Greg · Married on 12/02/2020

30th year renewal of vows

These are only my proofs. She was so easy to work with and was so kind, professional, funny. Overall our experience during and after 5 stars. She puts in 100%.Totally recommend Heidi. Her husband Brian did our renewal and he also was fantastic! Thank you Brian and Heidi for making our special day the best ❤️we will never forget it. They helped us with every decision location, poses and what an outstanding, romantic location and surroundings. They were perfect

Sent on 12/16/2020

Tiffany S. · Married on 11/14/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Heidi was so fantastic! She helped me to get everything sorted out as far as a timeline for the wedding and when we should do things to ensure we got the best pictures possible! She arrived early to set up and make sure we got all the shots we wanted and had so many fun ideas, which was especially helpful since I had no idea what I wanted! Our pictures turned out beautifully and I am so thankful that she was our photographer for our special day!

Sent on 11/22/2020

Barbara M. · Married on 11/11/2020

Truly a gift!

We hired Heidi to photograph our intimate ceremony. We didn't have a list of poses; we were pretty relaxed about pictures with hope of at least 1 great shot from the day. With her creative eye, Heidi captured moments that allowed me to step right back into that day. There were many wonderful shots! Each frame accompanied a memory that I get to revisit, remembering special thoughts and feelings from the day. I'm truly grateful for this unexpected gift. Working together after the ceremony was easy. She was always responsive and helpful with my many, many, questions. I am very pleased with the experience and level of service provided. I definitely recommend Heidi!

Sent on 01/15/2021

Jacqueline G. · Married on 10/22/2020

Five stars

Working with Brian and Heidi was such a dream! My husband and I have had to change our wedding plans several times throughout Covid, and ultimately decided on eloping in Carmel.
    Right off the bat, Heidi was very friendly and made my husband and I feel at ease. We received our photos less than 24 hours later, and we were obsessed! The pictures came out all so beautifully!
    Heidi was amazing! We can’t wait to work with her again!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Tarin

Tarin M. · Married on 10/09/2020

Heidi is simply the best!

My fiancé and I had our wedding postponed due to covid-19, and Heidi was amazingly flexible and supportive with our plans changing. She recently did a pre wedding photo session with us and we had such a great time! She was in full mask and she was always 6+ feet away. We felt safe around her and her helper, and the photos came out absolutely wonderful! We can’t wait to work with her again on our actual wedding day, and we can’t recommend Heidi enough!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Tavia L. · Married on 10/09/2020

Simply the BEST!

Heidi is amazing! So personable with excellent attention to detail! Our daughter’s wedding photos far exceeded our expectations! And we received the proofs in 24 hours. Highly recommend Heidi Borgia.

Sent on 09/12/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren N. · Married on 09/12/2020

Couldn’t have been any better

Heidi was amazing! She was so easy to work with. I wasn’t sure of what pictures I wanted, and Heidi was able to help me decide what pictures we wanted in our time together. The day of she was so fun and lighthearted, it made the day that much better. I started out stressed and her attitude immediately turned mine around. The pictures turned out better than I could have hoped for! I am so excited to have them for the years to come. On top of that, she got them to me so quickly! Everything was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Mindy

Mindy R. · Married on 09/08/2020

Best Photographer!

Our experience with Heidi was nothing short of absolutely amazing. Her personality immediately made my husband and I feel at ease on our wedding day. She was warm and funny, and very clearly knew what she was doing. Heidi was familiar with the area we got married in, which was a huge plus! It was a foggy day and she was able to capture the light beautifully and direct us in making our photos absolutely perfect. We eloped, and our photos were extremely important to us, as they would be the key to telling the story of our day to our loved ones. We couldn’t be happier with the photos (and every aspect of our experience). We would recommend Heidi to anyone, especially someone unfamiliar with the area planning a destination wedding like we did!

Sent on 09/12/2020
  • Jeni

Jeni L. · Married on 08/07/2020

Our elopement was amazing and everything went perfect!

Our wedding day was so amazing and perfect in every way! From choosing a elopement package/location, vendors they recommended, the final details and the actual day! I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to make their wedding day beautiful, simple and intimate. We loved the officiant Brian Borgia, his wife Heidi the photographer and Spa Bella Mobile Day Spa Services for hair/makeup perfection!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thank you Jeni (and Jonathan) for your sweet words. Such a intimate wedding for the two of you with your closest family present. We love our small and intimate weddings and are grateful that #loveisnotcanceled during the pandemic and we can still witness this joy! hugs to you all, Heidi (and Brian) - Heidi Borgia Photography/Monterey Bay Officiants and Weddings in Monterey

Amanda L. · Married on 07/16/2020

Couldn’t imagine a better wedding

We had such an amazing experience working with Heidi. She captured our short and sweet wedding day perfectly. We had a few pictures we wanted in mind and she went above and beyond with photos. We have been looking through our photos everyday and it feels like we are reliving our wedding day each time. It’s so hard picking which shots we want printed. She was great on helping us with poses and how to be positioned, which was super helpful since my husband and I aren’t the best at posing for photos. We felt so comfortable working with her. She was very flexible and worked with us during these times of COVID, maintaining a safe distance and wearing a mask. I would highly recommend her as your photographer!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Mrs. · Married on 07/10/2020

Carmel, CA Elopement

My fiancé and I were one of the many couples who had to postpone our 2020 wedding due to Covid19. After much contemplation, we decided to privately elope on the beach in Carmel, CA and still hold our larger wedding (hopefully) in 2021!
    As a professional wedding planner it was a no-brainer for me to immediately reach out to Brian and Heidi Borgia (wedding officiant and photographer extraordinaire!) I had the pleasure of working with Heidi and Brian for years with many of my wedding clients and now it was my turn to finally be “The Bride”!

We could not have been happier with our choice!! Heidi was amazing…on time, punctual and professional as always – I would expect no less. During the wedding, she was everywhere and knew the exact angles to take the perfect photos. She was completely unobtrusive and put us at ease with her confidence, laughter and grace.

Heidi really captured our love and the special moments of our amazing day. We are forever grateful and will enjoy our captivating photos forever. I HIGHLY recommend the Borgia Team!

Thank you Heidi!!
    XOXO
    Mrs. H

Sent on 11/10/2020

Brittany H. · Married on 07/06/2020

Thank you!

Heidi did such a great job on our wedding photos! After viewing them, they are actually even better than we had hoped for. Heidi was very friendly and professional. She made my husband and I feel comfortable around her right away and we could tell by her directions that she really knew what she was doing. I plan on sharing these photos with my friends and family and I would recommend Heidi to anyone who has a special event coming up.

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Kietzke,

Kietzke, J. · Married on 06/26/2020

Elopement Pictures

What a wonderful experience during a time that we didn’t get to celebrate as originally planned but Heidi and Brian made it fun and happy! My husband and I are fussy and awkward when it comes to pictures, but Heidi took on the challenge and did an amazing job! I am hoping she can do our family beach pictures soon! Thank you so very much Heidi and Brian!!! ❤️

Sent on 07/11/2020

Lisa M. · Married on 06/19/2020

Captured our love for each other

Heidi's personality was so much fun! She captured the love that my husband and I have for each other, even after so many years of knowing each other. This made our wedding and pictures even more magical than we could have ever imagined! Thank you, Heidi for everything!!!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

You two were so much fun!! Thanks for being two beautiful bright and shining stars during this crazy time. I really appreciate you both so much. Cannot wait for you to get your big wall art! Cheers, Heidi
  • Lisa

Lisa B. · Married on 04/13/2020

A True Blessing!

With the Coronavirus pandemic going on, I was so happy to find Brian & Heidi Borgia to perform the ceremony and photography for a beautiful Carmel Beach small wedding. Heidi was amazing in creating our picture poses.. and all of them turned out perfect and beautiful!! I was so pleased and we had so much fun taking them! I highly recommend her services.. very professional, beautiful work, and timely manner in getting them to me to share with others. I would give her 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Megan E. · Married on 04/11/2020

Wonderful experience, excellent pictures

Heidi was awesome to work with! She responded quickly every time I reached out. Her and her daughter were very sweet and took their time to get great pictures. She provided a sneak peek of our session very quickly. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Mike

Mike W. · Married on 02/09/2020

Organized, efficient, and great photos

Heidi was very efficient and thorough with our photography. She took great couple portraits of my wife and me and was very nice and professional throughout the wedding. Great value, definitely recommend

Sent on 02/21/2020