Heidi Borgia Photography Reviews

Heidi Borgia Photography 5
  • Stephen

Stephen James Reid · Getting married on 03/05/2021

Hit the Jackpot

Heidi was an unbelievable help, I found her pictures online from which she helped me choose a beautiful location and plan my secret proposal. She was so understanding and did everything to accommodate me and my requests in a short time-frame, even when I was being less than helpful or smart. Heidi got me over-the-line basically, I wanted the day to be perfect and though my sense of direction and the weather were slight let downs, her pictures make it look smooth, bright and beautiful, we got such a large range of photo's to choose from, all tastefully taken and edited. Plenty of direction on the day and above all despite only meeting her for the first time after I had proposed, it felt like I had a professional friend there for us both. Magical day, I wish I could relive again!

Heidi Borgia Photography 6
    Sent on 06/03/2019

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Awww... you guys were the best!! She was so surprised getting proposed to on the cliffs of Big Sur. Happy that you choose me to help with the plan for your proposal and location... it was a lovely day!! Congratulations to you both.

Megan Erand · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Wonderful experience, excellent pictures

Heidi was awesome to work with! She responded quickly every time I reached out. Her and her daughter were very sweet and took their time to get great pictures. She provided a sneak peek of our session very quickly. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Carla Masterson · Married on 11/11/2019

The best experience

Thank you Heidi for the best experience. You were so professional, fun, and awesome at directing us for best photos. We never laughed so much while creating memorable moments. I would highly recommend you to anyone who not only want great photos, but the best experience ever. We will see you in 10 years for our anniversary!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/08/2019

Engagement shoot with Heidi

We had the best experience with Heidi! She was very professional and personal. We got our pictures back VERY quick. She’s excellent at what she does and we could not be happier!

Heidi Borgia Photography 7
    Heidi Borgia Photography 8
    Heidi Borgia Photography 9
    Sent on 12/13/2018

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

So much fun to meet you two! Gorgeous day we had here at the beach. I wish you both the absolute best on your wedding coming up!! Cheers and Happy Holidays, Heidi
  • Marianne

Marianne Baker · Married on 10/11/2019

Weddings in Monterey/Heidi Borgia

Thank you Brian and Heidi for helping to make James and my elopement as meaningful as we hoped. You were professional, fun to work with, and the results were beyond our expectations. The vows were perfect, and the pictures are amazing. You captured the joy of our special day, and we will enjoy our wedding pictures forever. I highly recommend your services; anyone would be fortunate to work with you.

Heidi Borgia Photography 10
    Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Berenice

Berenice Guerrero · Married on 09/02/2019

Heidi Borgia

The best moments of our wedding were captured by the best. I loved all the photos. ♥ ️

Sent on 10/08/2019

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thank you Berenice! Loved our time together on the cliffs of Big Sur. Congratulations again to you and Alex on a lifetime of happiness.

Abir · Married on 08/31/2019

Professionalism & Expertise!

We contacted Weddings in Monterey for our little ceremony and Heidi is the photographer. We didn’t meet Heidi till the day of the wedding, we exchanged a few emails prior to the date to iron out the details. She came to the hotel 15 minutes earlier than planned, she was very friendly and easy to deal with. She knew exactly what she was doing, took plenty of pictures for both of us and then drove me to the event location where my groom and Brian (the officiant) were waiting.
    Throughout the whole ceremony Heidi took an abundance of pictures from all sides trying her best to avoid the surrounding crowds as our wedding was in a public area. After the ceremony she took more pictures from every angle and it was very clear she was in full control of the camera and what she wanted the pictures to show.
    I had asked Heidi if she could send us a few pictures to show our family since the wedding included just the two of us. To our utter delight, she sent us a 40 picture album the following day with AMAZING pictures! She captured every little detail. All the poses were done to complement our union. The beach and sunset pictures were like postcards. We were immensely pleased by the quality of the pictures and the professionalism it took to produce them. We would definitely recommend Heidi for any special occasion. Her expertise and high quality work in addition to her fun and easy going attitude will sure eternalize the most wonderful memories you can possibly imagine.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, you and Dayle were so sweet to work with. Thank you for having me capture your momentous day. Wishing you all the best in your new lives together!

Nicole Kinsman · Married on 07/19/2019

Incredible photographer!!!

Heidi and her team were absolutely AMAZING in photographing my wedding this past weekend. She caught every shot and more and cared deeply about the details. I am honored to have had her be a part of my wedding and would recommend her a thousand times over!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much Nicole. I had so much fun with you, Chris and the kids and your family. Really honored that you reached out to me and Brian with Weddings in Monterey to help plan your big day on the beach in Carmel. Hope our paths cross again!!! xox
  • Jessica

Jessica Mendenhall · Married on 06/09/2019

Wonderful experience!

It was an absolute treat to have Heidi photograph our wedding! She couldn't have been nicer and more responsive throughout the entire process. She had wonderful ideas for poses, even getting some great shots out of two people who are typically camera-shy! She really captured our day, and we will cherish our photos for many years to come!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Alexis · Married on 05/18/2019

Heidi was amazing to work with! She was always quick to respond to anything (text/call/email) and was very flexible. During our wedding, she was able to capture every moment beautifully and took top quality photos. She was very easy to work with and got all the photos we requested and many more.

Sent on 05/11/2018
  • Kendra

Kendra Coleman · Married on 05/17/2019

Wedding in Carmel California

Heidi Borgia was the photographer at my beach wedding in Carmel California. She is an excellent photographer! She came with great ideas and poses for my husband and I. She was very friendly and welcoming. I received my photos quickly and they were breathtaking! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! If you want exceptional photos and an awesome photographer I urge you to book Heidi!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Angela

Angela De La Rosa · Married on 04/27/2019

Really talented

Heidi is the whole package when it came to photographing my daughter’s wedding!’
    Her attention to detail , ideas for shots , and professional expertise are Barr none !!
    Really thankful our wedding venue coordinator recommended Heidi .

Heidi Borgia Photography 11
    Heidi Borgia Photography 12
    Heidi Borgia Photography 13
    Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Phil

Phil · Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing photos!

Beautiful photos! The photos are special because of the way Heidi uses the surroundings to enhance them as the well the way she made us feel at ease. We only met Heidi as we arrived for the ceremony and almost immediately we felt we found a good friend. My wife loves being in front of the camera while I’m a little shy, but Heidi made me feel at ease, I actually enjoyed the photos. It was playful and fun and that all translated to amazing photos. Heidi captured the true spirit of our wedding! Thank you Heidi!!!

Heidi Borgia Photography 14
    Heidi Borgia Photography 15
    Heidi Borgia Photography 16
    Heidi Borgia Photography 17
    Heidi Borgia Photography 18
    Sent on 12/03/2019

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so very much for your kind words. It was truly a magical day for you two and I was honored to be a small part of it. Best wishes to you both!!! xox, Heidi

Emily Vega · Married on 03/05/2019

Thank you Heidi!!

Heidi was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! She made us feel comfortable and was very flexible with her time! She even stayed a little later to take a few more pictures that were important to us! Heidi was friendly and professional and very caring about our needs! I highly recommend her for your special day!! Mr. and Mrs. Vega

Heidi Borgia Photography 19
    Heidi Borgia Photography 20
    Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Tiffanie

Tiffanie · Married on 01/26/2019

Exceptional

Heidi was fabulous to work with. We had so much fun with her during our wedding. I had never even talked with her but had only sent in a few pictures of what we were looking for and she went out of her way to get the pictures we had desired. She was very professional and had some great ideas to make our day extra special. I would highly recommend working with her. She is exceptional and it was a pleasure having her a part of our wedding. Thank you so much for everything and letting us play in the water. You were amazing.

Heidi Borgia Photography 21
    Heidi Borgia Photography 22
    Sent on 01/30/2019

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

I should be thanking YOU!! You both were a dream in the short amount of time that we had together. Thanks for "playing in the water" with me... it was fun that we all got a little wet :-).

Wishing you a wonderful honeymoon and I'll be in touch soon with your final images.

Cheers,

Celica Nolasco · Married on 12/20/2018

Best Photographer

Heidi was amazing, she was so fun to work with and very easygoing. I loved our photos and the photo poses were so natural and beautiful. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Charmaine

Charmaine Coffey · Married on 12/08/2018

I absolutely recommend!

Heidi arrived at our venue early to scout out spots for our pictures. Heidi and her assistant were both extremely nice and fun. They helped to make the time fly by and settle any nerves I was having. We only booked her for a few hours, but it went by in a blink of an eye! We just received our digital photos yesterday, and I am so happy she was able to capture the day the way she did! She is also very quick and responsive to communications!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thanks Charmaine!! Such fun to meet you and Chris and be a little part of your day. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!!!

Hope to see you both in the future too!

Happy Holidays

Michael M Rasay · Married on 12/07/2018

Heidi Borgia - Brilliant Wedding Photographer

Planning for a wedding can be stressful and expensive. We met Heidi through her husband Brian Borgia who was our officiant.

When we first spoke to Heidi we were getting close to our wedding and still, we did not have a photographer in mind. Brian introduced us and we scheduled a call and she gave us an overview of how she would plan the shoot for the day.

She was easy to talk to and the best thing about it is she did not try to oversell her services but rather give guidance and ideas on what to expect throughout the day.

After we decided that we want to work with Heidi she provided us with a timeline of the shoot so we were not working blindly which is very important because it can get chaotic. Her planning was perfect and a photographer with great time management is important so they are not there just wasting time.

The quality of our pictures is perfect and beautiful. We still keep staring at them on a daily basis and share them with our friends and family. the only thing we need to do is order prints from Heidi when we get a chance.

I would definitely use Heidi for our future pictorial and would recommend her to anyone who needs a proper photographer, not just for a wedding but for other events.

Heidi - Thank you so much for making our special day memorable. We appreciate the work that you have done for us and I am sure that we will use your services again.

Cheers,

Heidi Borgia Photography 28
    Sent on 01/17/2019

T.b. · Married on 11/11/2018

Captured our gorgeous day

A great husband & wife team! A pleasure to work with... fun and professional.

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Christine

Christine Banzon-Ruha · Married on 10/28/2018

Heidi is the best!

My husband and I wanted a small simple wedding in Carmel Valley and hired Brian and Heidi from Weddings in Monterey to help us with our special day. As a wedding photographer, Heidi is great. During our photo shoot, she made the best use of the wedding venue and captured a lot of interesting angles and details. My family and I absolutely love our photos. I highly recommend Heidi!

Heidi Borgia Photography 29
    Heidi Borgia Photography 30
    Heidi Borgia Photography 31
    Heidi Borgia Photography 32
    Sent on 01/03/2019

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thank you Christine! It was such a glorious and blissful day at that gorgeous Chateau in Carmel Valley. Hearing your story and watching the two of you get married was lovely.

I hope our paths do cross in the future!!

Happy 2019!

hugs,

Amanda Rae Trotter · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing Photos

Heidi was amazing! She did a great job on all of our photos from the group shots, to the ones of just me and my new husband. Heidi had creative ideas for photos and was very professional. I would definitely use her services again.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Amy Strong · Married on 10/16/2018

Fantastic Day!!

We had the perfect day for our wedding, and it was that much more special because of Heidi! Not only did our photos turn out great, but we also had a great time with Heidi!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Julie Abshear · Married on 10/15/2018

Very enjoyable .

Paul and I were made to feel at ease during our time with Heidi and would recommend her highly. Planning on coming back to California for anniversaries and hope to book her for more pictures. Thanks Paul &Julie Abshear

Sent on 12/22/2018

Rafael · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfection!

Well, first and foremost, we would like to thank you so much for the amazing pictures. We had the second best time of our lives reliving the very best time of our lives. :)
    We had the opportunity to see the pictures with our family during Thanks Giving, which was the perfect timing.
    Second, we are so happy that we chose you, not only for the super quality of your work, but also for your great energy and generosity in our grand day!
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Angela Hooks · Married on 09/28/2018

Very friendly and beautiful pictures!

Heidi was extremely friendly and took our thoughts and opinions into consideration. The pictures came out so beautiful, it was so hard to choose just one favorite!

Sent on 12/20/2018