Heidi Borgia Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Melinda
    Melinda R. Married on 04/08/2022

Heidi is amazing!

Heidi is such an amazing photographer and so fun to be around. She made our wedding so special and memorable. She's so talented and captured the day beautifully! She also has a fabulous personality so the whole experience was just great. Thank you so much Heidi!!!
    Amanda T. Married on 09/19/2021

Amazing Quality

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Heidi did an amazing job with our wedding photos, which was on September 19th. She did everything that we had requested, made it fun, and even had many neat ideas of her own. And to mention, the high definition quality for printouts. She also gives good discounts if you want any custom printouts. We highly recommend Heidi Borgia Photography. Also, look into Weddings In Monterey and look at their exclusive wedding packages, as what they have to offer would be just right to fulfill your wedding preferences.

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thank you Amanda! We had such a lovely day with you two. Such kind and generous folks :-). We do hope that our paths cross again in the future.

Ruby S. Married on 08/25/2021

Professional, flexible, wonderful photographer!

Ok so this review is very late but very necessary. We hired Heidi after an extensive search of photographers in the Carmel area. I must have interviewed over 10 photographers and I’m sooooo glad we went with Heidi. We initially selected her because of the quality of her shots, she didn’t use any weird filters, the poses looked great, and she was so down to earth and professional on the phone. Our first conversation was very thorough and I remember feeling like she was going to really take care of us by the end of the conversation. She did our engagement shoot at a hidden beach and the pics were gorgeous! The wedding photos were even better. Our wedding had two venues that were an hour and a half away from each other, which put a real time constraint on us for pictures, but Heidi rolled with the punches and got great shots at both locations. She worked seamlessly with our videographer, even driving the videographer in her car with her so we could have the limo to ourselves and the partner could set up at the second location. She was so professional and beyond helpful. Making sure my hair was right, helping with my husbands boutonnière, making sure my earrings made it safely to my overnight bag, etc. The experience with her overall was exceptional. Now, let me tell you about the photos!! They are amazing!! The lighting, the background, the poses, just beautiful. I’m so glad we went with her. She’s very familiar with the area so she knows where to go and how to get the best shots. We also purchased our wedding album with her. Let me say, I was a little hesitant to get one with her because it’s quite pricey, and I had already researched other options, but ultimately we decided to go with hers…thank god we did, I don’t regret it one bit, invest in the album. It’s gorgeous! The quality is unmatched. It’s hefty, thick, and just overall great quality!! It’s an investment for sure but soooooooo worth it a hundred times over! GET THE ALBUM. If you’re questioning it, watch her videos to check out her samples. Money comes and goes but your memories are forever. Overall working with Heidi and her team was wonderful and made the busy day a little more manageable. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Thank you Heidi! You’re the bomb! ❤️
    Attached are some of my fav shots but trust me there are a million more! The lighting affects on these photos were only on specific shots, most of the photos had regular great quality lighting
    Pam Married on 08/15/2021
    We are so very fortunate to have had Heidi photograph our wedding on May 21st, 2016 at Fanshell Beach on the 17 mile Drive in Monterey! Heidi was a delight to work with and captured our very small ceremony in such a beautiful manner. Heidi is very professional, talented, fun, warm, lighthearted and loving! It is abundantly clear that she loves what she does as her interaction with us and our guests was personal, comfortable and overall delightful. The photographs turned out beautiful! We are extremely satisfied with our experience with Heidi from start to finish! Heidi's husband, Brian Borgia, was also our officiant for our wedding and we could not have asked for a better experience with him either. Brian, too, is extremely warm, professional and caring! He delivered a beautifully personalized written wedding ceremony for us in such a beautiful and thoughtful manner. It was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much Brian & Heidi for making our special day so awesome and memorable!

Pam & Mark Esquivel

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thank you Pam and Mark! We really had such joy in being a small part of your day. The love that surrounds you was so evident. Wishing you the best in your new lives together. hugs, Heidi and Brian
  • Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 08/06/2021

Still in love with my photos!

I contacted Heidi to ask if she was available for our "minimony" in Monterey and thankfully she agreed to shoot it! She is the best, very down to earth and made my fiance and I super comfortable in front of the camera even though we are not center of attention people! She communicated constantly before the day and on the day was right on time and very professional. She even stepped in as the ceremony coordinator when I was unable to locate the venue coordinator to start the ceremony! Our photos are gorgeous and she was great to interact with. I can't thank her enough!
    Min P. Married on 07/25/2021

10/10 Experience!

We worked with Heidi for our wedding in July, and I can not imagine the experience being any better. She was attentive from the beginning, and even helped plan out the timeline and suggested locations to get that best shot. My husband and I had never gotten our photos taken professionally before, or even been to a wedding before our own, but our photos were the one area we were 100% sure there would be no issues.
    Mc Married on 07/16/2021

Amazingly talented!!

If you're looking for an amazing photographer in Monterey, Heidi is your girl! We connected using their wedding service and I could not be happier! She arrived early and helped line up and capture all of the wonderful shots I wanted on my big day. Heidi made sure my poses were on point while simultaneously keeping us on schedule and updating our venue of our timeline for arrival. I don't know how she does it but you can tell she loves what she does and is good at! I would also like to add she had our photos back while we were still on our honeymoon!! I was expecting to wait at least 6 weeks! I loved working with Heidi and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. She made us so comfortable and happy we love her!
    Debbie A. Married on 07/11/2021

Fantastic!

Thank you Heidi for all of the wonderful services you provided us on our wedding day. You and your staff proved to be extremely organized and professional throughout the entire process. The pictures turned out great! We are eternally grateful for everything you did. We highly recommend your services to anyone looking for a superb photography company for their wedding or any other occasion.
  • Arely
    Arely R. Married on 06/25/2021

Just amazing!

Heidi is an incredibly talented photographer in the Monterey Peninsula area, I highly recommend her services she's very responsive and kind and worked with me making sure I got everything I wanted and captured so many beautiful shots of our family and friends. She's very organized and will make you feel very calm during the day of your wedding regardless of everything that goes on during the day which could be overwhelming but her calmness helped me enjoy every single moment. Thank you so much Heidi for the amazing photos!
  • James
    James S. Married on 06/24/2021

Absolutely Perfect

Heidi and her assistant were wonderful. Very professional and new exactly what would be best! Perfect addition to our small ceremony during these crazy times. Excellent photos and very quick turn around time! Captured the whole ceremony and things we would have never thought about capturing on our own. Would definitely recommend Heidi for your photography needs!
  • Y
    Yesenia D. Married on 06/10/2021

It was a wonderful experience!

Heidi is professional, kind, and caring. We love the photoshoot for our wedding. She made us laugh during the photoshoot so we can look more relax on the pictures. It was a wonderful experience. Thank you Heidi! You are awesome!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 05/19/2021

Stunning Photos at fair price

Heidi photographed an engagement shoot in Monterey and our wedding in Big Sur. She has several backup plans for locations depending on the conditions outside to get the best and most stunning photos. She has excellent communication, gets photos to you fast, and has fun shooting. We have nothing negative to say about Heidi or her work. Thank you for making our day feel special and stress-free and for all the support with prints after.

-Adam and Amanda
    Stephanie N. Married on 05/07/2021

Dream wedding

I always wanted to get married on a beach, it’s my happy place. Beach weddings are tricky as the weather, wind, etc are very hard to work with. Heidi was great and you would never know from her work all the obstacles she has to overcome to get the perfect shot. Not to mention running around on the sand is a workout in itself. She was able to give me photos to look back on that I will forever cherish and pinch myself because that was really our day. Her photos are amazing and I couldn’t be happier with her and her fairytale photos!
    Erika F. Married on 04/23/2021

Beautiful wedding photos

Thank you Heidi for your amazing work. We love our photos and will treasure for ever!
  • Pamela
    Pamela F. Married on 04/16/2021

Fantastic!!

Heidi and her husband Brian really know what they're doing when it comes to being the total package for a wedding photographer and officiant! I come from an event planning background with over 15 years under my belt, so I've seen many photographers in my day and Heidi was absolutely fantastic!! I already knew by looking at her work that I didn't have anything to worry about when it came to results, the only worry I had from my years of experience was concerning how long the post-ceremony wedding photos can take. So many couples I've worked with in the past felt like they were "stolen away" from cocktail hour or more time that could be spent with their family and friends at their wedding because of photos, but not only did Heidi have every single pose and shot mapped out to the most efficient "T," she brought a light-heartedness and humor to her craft that made the experience so much fun! She even has mastered the art of getting my rambunctious nieces/flower girls (age 4 and 5) to stand still and look at the camera AT THE SAME TIME. Seriously, that never happens! :) Everything from her lighting to her professional demeanor and even her lovely assistant made our wedding photos spectacular, and best of all, we received our photos in only a matter of days!! She must have super powers, because I know we weren't the only wedding she was shooting that weekend! Thank you, Heidi, for being a master at your craft!
  • Claudia
    Claudia R. Married on 04/07/2021

Photographer Heidi

Heidi was amazing and has a magical way to finding the perfect angle and lighting. We love our wedding pictures. Great to work with! Highly recommend her.!
  • Stephen
    Stephen J. Married on 03/05/2021

Hit the Jackpot

Heidi was an unbelievable help, I found her pictures online from which she helped me choose a beautiful location and plan my secret proposal. She was so understanding and did everything to accommodate me and my requests in a short time-frame, even when I was being less than helpful or smart. Heidi got me over-the-line basically, I wanted the day to be perfect and though my sense of direction and the weather were slight let downs, her pictures make it look smooth, bright and beautiful, we got such a large range of photo's to choose from, all tastefully taken and edited. Plenty of direction on the day and above all despite only meeting her for the first time after I had proposed, it felt like I had a professional friend there for us both. Magical day, I wish I could relive again!

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Awww... you guys were the best!! She was so surprised getting proposed to on the cliffs of Big Sur. Happy that you choose me to help with the plan for your proposal and location... it was a lovely day!! Congratulations to you both.
    Michael Q. Married on 12/10/2020

Prompt and professional

After our wedding, we promptly received a lot of photos we were very happy with. I also thought the pricing was fair.
    Kimberly S. Married on 12/02/2020

Renewed our Wedding Vows, 30 years

Heidi and Brian are the best! They were so personable, funny, nice and made us feel so relaxed. Our date was during the week and they were our witnesses to our special day and we were so comfortable with that. They made us feel very special. I would guarantee Brian will work with you on a schedule that’s just the type of people they are. They helped us with the location which was in Carmel, which was stunning. They communicated with us up to the day we met them and always responded to our questions within 24 hours or less. We can’t praise them enough for the ceremony, place and pictures! Heidi did a fantastic job, the pictures are beautiful. 5 stars guys they won’t let you down.
    Greg Married on 12/02/2020

30th year renewal of vows

These are only my proofs. She was so easy to work with and was so kind, professional, funny. Overall our experience during and after 5 stars. She puts in 100%.Totally recommend Heidi. Her husband Brian did our renewal and he also was fantastic! Thank you Brian and Heidi for making our special day the best ❤️we will never forget it. They helped us with every decision location, poses and what an outstanding, romantic location and surroundings. They were perfect
    Tiffany S. Married on 11/14/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Heidi was so fantastic! She helped me to get everything sorted out as far as a timeline for the wedding and when we should do things to ensure we got the best pictures possible! She arrived early to set up and make sure we got all the shots we wanted and had so many fun ideas, which was especially helpful since I had no idea what I wanted! Our pictures turned out beautifully and I am so thankful that she was our photographer for our special day!
    Barbara M. Married on 11/11/2020

Truly a gift!

We hired Heidi to photograph our intimate ceremony. We didn't have a list of poses; we were pretty relaxed about pictures with hope of at least 1 great shot from the day. With her creative eye, Heidi captured moments that allowed me to step right back into that day. There were many wonderful shots! Each frame accompanied a memory that I get to revisit, remembering special thoughts and feelings from the day. I'm truly grateful for this unexpected gift. Working together after the ceremony was easy. She was always responsive and helpful with my many, many, questions. I am very pleased with the experience and level of service provided. I definitely recommend Heidi!
    Jacqueline G. Married on 10/22/2020

Five stars

Working with Brian and Heidi was such a dream! My husband and I have had to change our wedding plans several times throughout Covid, and ultimately decided on eloping in Carmel.
    Right off the bat, Heidi was very friendly and made my husband and I feel at ease. We received our photos less than 24 hours later, and we were obsessed! The pictures came out all so beautifully!
    Heidi was amazing! We can’t wait to work with her again!
  • Tarin
    Tarin M. Married on 10/09/2020

Heidi is simply the best!

My fiancé and I had our wedding postponed due to covid-19, and Heidi was amazingly flexible and supportive with our plans changing. She recently did a pre wedding photo session with us and we had such a great time! She was in full mask and she was always 6+ feet away. We felt safe around her and her helper, and the photos came out absolutely wonderful! We can’t wait to work with her again on our actual wedding day, and we can’t recommend Heidi enough!