Heidi Borgia Photography Reviews

202 | Monterey, CA

202 Reviews for Heidi Borgia Photography

Mariko Green · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Thank you for everything Heidi!!

Wow, where to begin….Thank you so much Heidi and Brian for making the sweetest day for my Husband and I so incredibly magical from start to finish! Heidi and Brian are both very sweet and warm people who made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire day. This was our first time ever hiring a photographer and having photos taken of us and she made us feel so comfortable and natural, we laughed all day it was amazing. Our memories from that day are so precious and we are so grateful Heidi was there to capture each moment and every detail. She really cares and has such a beautiful vision, our photos from that day are just breathtaking. We could not be more happy with our experience. We would highly recommend Heidi and Brian to anyone out there searching for a Photographer and/or Officiant. They were so easy to work with, extremely professional and very personable and welcoming. We just love them and will never forget them, thank you for making our special day so unforgettable.

With Love,

Matt & Mari Green

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Stephen

Stephen James Reid · Getting married on 03/05/2021

Hit the Jackpot

Heidi was an unbelievable help, I found her pictures online from which she helped me choose a beautiful location and plan my secret proposal. She was so understanding and did everything to accommodate me and my requests in a short time-frame, even when I was being less than helpful or smart. Heidi got me over-the-line basically, I wanted the day to be perfect and though my sense of direction and the weather were slight let downs, her pictures make it look smooth, bright and beautiful, we got such a large range of photo's to choose from, all tastefully taken and edited. Plenty of direction on the day and above all despite only meeting her for the first time after I had proposed, it felt like I had a professional friend there for us both. Magical day, I wish I could relive again!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Awww... you guys were the best!! She was so surprised getting proposed to on the cliffs of Big Sur. Happy that you choose me to help with the plan for your proposal and location... it was a lovely day!! Congratulations to you both.

Tarin Muir · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Heidi is simply the best!

My fiancé and I had our wedding postponed due to covid-19, and Heidi was amazingly flexible and supportive with our plans changing. She recently did a pre wedding photo session with us and we had such a great time! She was in full mask and she was always 6+ feet away. We felt safe around her and her helper, and the photos came out absolutely wonderful! We can’t wait to work with her again on our actual wedding day, and we can’t recommend Heidi enough!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Tavia Leshinsky · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Simply the BEST!

Heidi is amazing! So personable with excellent attention to detail! Our daughter’s wedding photos far exceeded our expectations! And we received the proofs in 24 hours. Highly recommend Heidi Borgia.

Sent on 09/12/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Nicholson · Married on 09/12/2020

Couldn’t have been any better

Heidi was amazing! She was so easy to work with. I wasn’t sure of what pictures I wanted, and Heidi was able to help me decide what pictures we wanted in our time together. The day of she was so fun and lighthearted, it made the day that much better. I started out stressed and her attitude immediately turned mine around. The pictures turned out better than I could have hoped for! I am so excited to have them for the years to come. On top of that, she got them to me so quickly! Everything was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Mindy

Mindy Ramirez · Married on 09/08/2020

Best Photographer!

Our experience with Heidi was nothing short of absolutely amazing. Her personality immediately made my husband and I feel at ease on our wedding day. She was warm and funny, and very clearly knew what she was doing. Heidi was familiar with the area we got married in, which was a huge plus! It was a foggy day and she was able to capture the light beautifully and direct us in making our photos absolutely perfect. We eloped, and our photos were extremely important to us, as they would be the key to telling the story of our day to our loved ones. We couldn’t be happier with the photos (and every aspect of our experience). We would recommend Heidi to anyone, especially someone unfamiliar with the area planning a destination wedding like we did!

Sent on 09/12/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline Montero · Married on 07/18/2020

From COVID nightmare to dream wedding!

I can't say enough good things about Heidi!! I never write reviews but she deserves this exception! My husband and I booked Heidi because she was listed on my Venue's recommended list. From our first meeting I immediately new she was going to be amazing. Heidi is the epitome of professionalism and had the "take charge" attitude I was looking for. I wanted someone I could trust to get the job done and help guide me through the process. Heidi always responds promptly and thoroughly. Our wedding fell in the middle of COVID. Two weeks before the wedding there was another shutdown and our venue pulled out. Last minute we swapped to a new venue. Heidi was so flexible and supportive during this time. She helped reassure us and seamlessly swapped to the new venue. She is so experienced and immediately was familiar with the new site and what shots to take there. She also worked so well and closely with the other vendors which helped ease our load during this hectic time. On the wedding day Heidi was a godsend. She took charge and helped make sure everything happened on time. We have over 800 beautiful photos from the big day its impossible to narrow down our favorites. Heidi was so thorough that guests commented on how good she must be doing - at the same time she blended in to the background seamlessly and never interrupted our day. The wedding was amazing and a big part of that was thanks to Heidi and her assistant Brooke.

Sent on 08/03/2020

Amanda Lopez · Married on 07/16/2020

Couldn’t imagine a better wedding

We had such an amazing experience working with Heidi. She captured our short and sweet wedding day perfectly. We had a few pictures we wanted in mind and she went above and beyond with photos. We have been looking through our photos everyday and it feels like we are reliving our wedding day each time. It’s so hard picking which shots we want printed. She was great on helping us with poses and how to be positioned, which was super helpful since my husband and I aren’t the best at posing for photos. We felt so comfortable working with her. She was very flexible and worked with us during these times of COVID, maintaining a safe distance and wearing a mask. I would highly recommend her as your photographer!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Brittany Hancock · Married on 07/06/2020

Thank you!

Heidi did such a great job on our wedding photos! After viewing them, they are actually even better than we had hoped for. Heidi was very friendly and professional. She made my husband and I feel comfortable around her right away and we could tell by her directions that she really knew what she was doing. I plan on sharing these photos with my friends and family and I would recommend Heidi to anyone who has a special event coming up.

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Kietzke,

Kietzke, Jenna · Married on 06/26/2020

Elopement Pictures

What a wonderful experience during a time that we didn’t get to celebrate as originally planned but Heidi and Brian made it fun and happy! My husband and I are fussy and awkward when it comes to pictures, but Heidi took on the challenge and did an amazing job! I am hoping she can do our family beach pictures soon! Thank you so very much Heidi and Brian!!! ❤️

Sent on 07/11/2020

Lisa Munn · Married on 06/19/2020

Captured our love for each other

Heidi's personality was so much fun! She captured the love that my husband and I have for each other, even after so many years of knowing each other. This made our wedding and pictures even more magical than we could have ever imagined! Thank you, Heidi for everything!!!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

You two were so much fun!! Thanks for being two beautiful bright and shining stars during this crazy time. I really appreciate you both so much. Cannot wait for you to get your big wall art! Cheers, Heidi
  • Lisa

Lisa Barker · Married on 04/13/2020

A True Blessing!

With the Coronavirus pandemic going on, I was so happy to find Brian & Heidi Borgia to perform the ceremony and photography for a beautiful Carmel Beach small wedding. Heidi was amazing in creating our picture poses.. and all of them turned out perfect and beautiful!! I was so pleased and we had so much fun taking them! I highly recommend her services.. very professional, beautiful work, and timely manner in getting them to me to share with others. I would give her 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Megan Erand · Married on 04/11/2020

Wonderful experience, excellent pictures

Heidi was awesome to work with! She responded quickly every time I reached out. Her and her daughter were very sweet and took their time to get great pictures. She provided a sneak peek of our session very quickly. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Mike

Mike Wong · Married on 02/09/2020

Organized, efficient, and great photos

Heidi was very efficient and thorough with our photography. She took great couple portraits of my wife and me and was very nice and professional throughout the wedding. Great value, definitely recommend

Sent on 02/21/2020

Carla Masterson · Married on 11/11/2019

The best experience

Thank you Heidi for the best experience. You were so professional, fun, and awesome at directing us for best photos. We never laughed so much while creating memorable moments. I would highly recommend you to anyone who not only want great photos, but the best experience ever. We will see you in 10 years for our anniversary!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/08/2019

Engagement shoot with Heidi

We had the best experience with Heidi! She was very professional and personal. We got our pictures back VERY quick. She’s excellent at what she does and we could not be happier!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

So much fun to meet you two! Gorgeous day we had here at the beach. I wish you both the absolute best on your wedding coming up!! Cheers and Happy Holidays, Heidi
  • Marianne

Marianne Baker · Married on 10/11/2019

Weddings in Monterey/Heidi Borgia

Thank you Brian and Heidi for helping to make James and my elopement as meaningful as we hoped. You were professional, fun to work with, and the results were beyond our expectations. The vows were perfect, and the pictures are amazing. You captured the joy of our special day, and we will enjoy our wedding pictures forever. I highly recommend your services; anyone would be fortunate to work with you.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Berenice

Berenice Guerrero · Married on 09/02/2019

Heidi Borgia

The best moments of our wedding were captured by the best. I loved all the photos. ♥ ️

Sent on 10/08/2019

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thank you Berenice! Loved our time together on the cliffs of Big Sur. Congratulations again to you and Alex on a lifetime of happiness.

Abir · Married on 08/31/2019

Professionalism & Expertise!

We contacted Weddings in Monterey for our little ceremony and Heidi is the photographer. We didn’t meet Heidi till the day of the wedding, we exchanged a few emails prior to the date to iron out the details. She came to the hotel 15 minutes earlier than planned, she was very friendly and easy to deal with. She knew exactly what she was doing, took plenty of pictures for both of us and then drove me to the event location where my groom and Brian (the officiant) were waiting.
    Throughout the whole ceremony Heidi took an abundance of pictures from all sides trying her best to avoid the surrounding crowds as our wedding was in a public area. After the ceremony she took more pictures from every angle and it was very clear she was in full control of the camera and what she wanted the pictures to show.
    I had asked Heidi if she could send us a few pictures to show our family since the wedding included just the two of us. To our utter delight, she sent us a 40 picture album the following day with AMAZING pictures! She captured every little detail. All the poses were done to complement our union. The beach and sunset pictures were like postcards. We were immensely pleased by the quality of the pictures and the professionalism it took to produce them. We would definitely recommend Heidi for any special occasion. Her expertise and high quality work in addition to her fun and easy going attitude will sure eternalize the most wonderful memories you can possibly imagine.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, you and Dayle were so sweet to work with. Thank you for having me capture your momentous day. Wishing you all the best in your new lives together!

Nicole Kinsman · Married on 07/19/2019

Incredible photographer!!!

Heidi and her team were absolutely AMAZING in photographing my wedding this past weekend. She caught every shot and more and cared deeply about the details. I am honored to have had her be a part of my wedding and would recommend her a thousand times over!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much Nicole. I had so much fun with you, Chris and the kids and your family. Really honored that you reached out to me and Brian with Weddings in Monterey to help plan your big day on the beach in Carmel. Hope our paths cross again!!! xox
  • Jessica

Jessica Mendenhall · Married on 06/09/2019

Wonderful experience!

It was an absolute treat to have Heidi photograph our wedding! She couldn't have been nicer and more responsive throughout the entire process. She had wonderful ideas for poses, even getting some great shots out of two people who are typically camera-shy! She really captured our day, and we will cherish our photos for many years to come!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Alexis · Married on 05/18/2019

Heidi was amazing to work with! She was always quick to respond to anything (text/call/email) and was very flexible. During our wedding, she was able to capture every moment beautifully and took top quality photos. She was very easy to work with and got all the photos we requested and many more.

Sent on 05/11/2018
  • Kendra

Kendra Coleman · Married on 05/17/2019

Wedding in Carmel California

Heidi Borgia was the photographer at my beach wedding in Carmel California. She is an excellent photographer! She came with great ideas and poses for my husband and I. She was very friendly and welcoming. I received my photos quickly and they were breathtaking! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! If you want exceptional photos and an awesome photographer I urge you to book Heidi!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Angela

Angela De La Rosa · Married on 04/27/2019

Really talented

Heidi is the whole package when it came to photographing my daughter’s wedding!’
    Her attention to detail , ideas for shots , and professional expertise are Barr none !!
    Really thankful our wedding venue coordinator recommended Heidi .

Sent on 07/02/2019