Heaven Scent Design Reviews

11 | Laconia, NH

11 Reviews for Heaven Scent Design

Shannon · Married on 11/22/2015

Heaven Scent Design was awesome and had the most beautiful flowers for our wedding I could ever imagine! We had to change the date of our wedding, but they were so flexible with us and made our day so special! Extremely friendly, worked well with our price range, and had a beautiful mix of purple and white flowers to match our colors. Definitely would recommend for any event!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Heather · Married on 08/02/2014

Elaine did an amazing job taking my vision and making it a reality. She sat and listened to the concept and made the vision a reality! I had some many of my guests remark on how amazing my flowers looked, I would recommend Heaven Scent to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Heaven Scent Design's reply:

Thank you, Heather! I'm so happy we were able to make your dream wedding a reality!! It was so much fun working with you! You made my job so easy....Best Wishes to you and Nick!!

Nancy · Married on 08/02/2014

Absolutely the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen at a wedding! Elaine was so easy to work with and she definitely understood exactly the look we were looking for. She made some wonderful suggestions that we greatly appreciated. She went beyond our expectations and we had many, many compliments from the wedding guests. I have never been so over the moon over flowers in my life!! I definitely have a new appreciation for them.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Heaven Scent Design's reply:

Awww...thank you, Nancy! I'm so happy your love of flowers has grown because of our shop! That's a great compliment! It was my pleasure working with you all and I hope our paths cross again when you're visiting the Lakes Region.

Kim · Married on 07/26/2014

Elaine from Heaven Scent Design did such a fabulous job helping my mom and I create the look I always dreamed of for my wedding! She was very accommodating and put staying in our budget at the top of her priorities while still finding unique ways to give us what we were looking for. She was SO easy to work with and extremely helpful. Everything from the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the alter came out better than I had ever hoped for. I highly recommend any bride to book Heaven Scent Design for her wedding and I assure you, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Heaven Scent Design's reply:

Kim, Thank you so much for your kind words about our services and designs! It makes my job so much more fun when a bride can put their trust in us ~ as you did! I LOVE weddings....and yours was one of my favorites! Best Wishes to you and Nick!!

Laura · Married on 02/22/2014

Elaine provided the flowers for my recent wedding at Church Landing in Meredith NH. She worked with us to find flowers and designs that matched what we were looking for but kept us within our budget. She made beautiful bouquets for me and my bridesmaids, and an adorable pomander and wand for my flower girls. Our centerpieces were also beautiful and unique. Elaine was friendly and professional and went out of her way to make sure we got exactly what we wanted for our weddiing day.

Sent on 04/11/2014

Heaven Scent Design's reply:

Thank you, Laura! Your winter wedding was so much fun and it warms my heart to know you loved your flowers as much as I did! Your pictures were stunning!!! Wishing you and Mike lots of love and happiness!

Rochelle · Married on 08/17/2013

Elaine is wonderful to work with and does a beautiful job! We have had Elaine do the flowers for our wedding, our sons wedding and are now on to our daughters!! I highly recommend Heaven Scent. 5 stars for sure.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Heaven Scent Design's reply:

Thank you, Rochelle, for always putting your trust in Heaven Scent for ALL your special events! Every one of them have been so special....and I sincerely appreciate your kind words!

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2012

Elaine is an AMAZING florist! So happy she did our wedding flowers!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Heaven Scent Design's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! And you were an AMAZING Bride! I'm so glad I was part of your special day!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2011

Everything was beautiful and thoughtfully put together. Our florist really took the time to create something that would fit our style. We couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 10/01/2011

Heaven Scent Design's reply:

Thank you Ashley, for the kind words! You were so much fun to work with! Much happiness to you both !!!!!!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/10/2010

She worked very well with us and quickly. Quick wedding completed in two weeks of planning, and Elaine was wonderful and pulled it off with beautiful flowers!!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2010

Heaven Scent Design's reply:

Alyssa, Each wedding, no matter how small, is very important to me. I loved the look on your face when you saw your flowers for the first time! It was priceless!

Nicole · Married on 05/31/2015

Elaine was so flexible and wonderful to work with. She met with us on her day off due to our schedule and being out of state. The bouquets were gorgeous. She also made a chuppah which was a first for her and it was stunning! She is very thorough and will offer lots of different ideas if you are not sure exactly what you want.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Kelley · Married on 08/28/2010

I noticed she was more responsive thru email than the phone. Does beautiful work and took the time to stay for the wedding. ALso, very informative and positive :)

Sent on 09/09/2010