21 Reviews for Heaven-Pathways-Earth

Vow Renewal (1)
Customized Vows (1)
No Denomination (1)
21 Heaven-Pathways-Earth Reviews

Reverend Sheryl was awesome! She made our elopement so special. I almost got teary eyed during the ceremony, but I couldnt because my mascara! Ha!! She was kind to us and worked around us while we also took care of our month old daughter. She was great, everything was perfect! So glad we found her!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a small gathering of friends and family for a vow renewal. Rev Sheryl made the trip to venue we rented for the wedding. It was terrific and more than what I expected! Since it was a vow renewal my wife asked me in the beginning, "Do we really need an officiant?" After the renewal she told me that she was so grateful I pushed for Rev Sheryl. It was a wonderful day.

Profile Picture Jon, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Vow Renewal, Customized Vows

Sheryl wrote a beautiful ceremony for our wedding! She made it personalized and kept it short and concise, as we had requested. She had excellent communication with us, would respond to texts and emails quickly, and made herself available to answer any questions we had. I would highly recommend Sheryl to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!

Profile Picture ANA, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Reverend Sheryl is the best! We were so pleased with her professionalism, promptness, and the thoughtful ring ceremony. She was easy to communicate with before the wedding and was early to the rehearsal and ceremony. We wrote our own vows but the Reverend Sheryl prepared very touching and meaningful ring ceremony statements. Thank you so much! We will never forget the important part you played in our wedding and life to come!!!! We highly recommend Dr. Reverend Sheryl Martin!!!

Profile Picture Patrick , 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The entire event was perfect for us, even with us running behind ourselves she was a calm and patient presence throughout it all

Profile Picture Michael, 6/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Martin was prepared and organized in creating a customized service that reflected our wishes. She was thoughtful, professional and added a positive emotional atmosphere.

Profile Picture Connie, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

She was really sweet. We didn't have any problem event with some light rain she didn't move the time and day for our out side wedding. Thank you !!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Was amazing. From the moment we contacted her to ask if see would marry same sex couples to after the wedding. She was always a phone call or text away if I had any questions. She sat and visited with the two of us and got to know us. She wrote our vows for us and was wonderful. Thanks

Profile Picture Britta , 5/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed

Sheryl was a pleasure to work with. She fit everything we were looking for. Her communication was suberb, going above and beyond to make sure she collected all the right information. Would highly recommend her to any couple.

Profile Picture Erika , 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sheryl ,was a great officiant at our wedding ceremony. The sand ceremony was a special touch to the ceremony. Glad we picked her as our officiant.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was wonderful!!! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was a quality minister, which did an amazing job for us.

Profile Picture Monty, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Reverend Martin provided everything we asked for without extra hassle or hidden additional fees. She was excellent and so easy to work with. Made our day perfect and custom to US!!!!! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture PA, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I had a wonderful experience working with Sheryl. We wanted a simple setting just for the two of us and plan on having a ceremony with family later in the year. After discussing our plans, we decided on a location that she provided for us. She was accomedating and made the experience very special. Our private ceremony was wonderful and we can't wait to have Sheryl work with us again.

Profile Picture Lorie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Licensed

Sheryl and her husband are a perfect team. They arrived early, and provided a very thoughtful and meaningful ceremony for us. Sheryl took time to personalize the vows and candle lighting exchange in a calm and beautiful way. We highly recommend her, knowing your ceremony will be equally as cherished as ours was.

Profile Picture Lissa, 5/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Sheryl T Martin's service was the very best, thank you!

Profile Picture Levani, 5/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sherry was exceptional. She performed our wedding with such love and it was SO personal. She took special care to really get to know our preferences so that the vows and the service were unique to us.
I would strongly recommend her to officiate your marriage. She gets it right and our experience was so wonderful, personal and unforgettable!
Kym Fabel-Abernethy

Profile Picture Kym, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What a beautiful heart! ❤❤❤❤ What a peaceful energy!

Profile Picture Debbie, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you're looking for the right person, that would be Sheryl!

Profile Picture Joyce, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very kind, great character - recommend highly

Profile Picture Skyler, 12/4/16, 1 Review