Heaven-Pathways-Earth Reviews

Heaven-Pathways-Earth 6
Heaven-Pathways-Earth 7

Misty Turner Burns · Married on 08/10/2019

Flexible and Kind

Rev. Martin was easy going and very patient. I gave her my ideas for the ceremony and she helped write it in a cohesive and meaningful way that was very personalized. She traveled to meet us and was more than willing to hike the ten minutes to our perfect spot by the water. Bringing a photographer was an added bonus that was very thoughtful and appreciated. She has a beautiful personality and the day was lovely.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Jerry Burns · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent Job

They provided us with a very memorable experience and we highly recommend you use their services!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect Choice for our Perfect Day

We could have not found anyone better to perform our wedding ceremony than Reverend Dr. Sheryl T. Martin. Not only did she write a wonderful ceremony for us and incorporated our unique idea to include our daughters in the ceremony she also includes a photographer and photos as an option for an incredible price. We would recommend anyone that is looking for someone to perform their ceremony to reach out to Reverend Dr. Sheryl T. Martin. She sent us a questionnaire that helped her learn about us and we had comments from our guests about the ceremony and how it was put together.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Eric

Eric Broussard · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding with children

Rev Cheryl was awesome. She asked lots of questions about us and why we wanted to be married. She incorporated that input into a beautiful ceremony at Driftwood winery. The ceremony was absolutely perfect. She even included a photographer in the price which was already very reasonable. Highly recommended Rev Cheryl.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Paul Bates · Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding ceremony

Sheryl did an outstanding job. She made us feel like we have know each other for years and made our wedding day truly special.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Rachel Bates · Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding Ceremony

Sheryl wrote the most beautiful ceremony for our wedding! We are extremely happy and very grateful for all she did for us, our guests absolutely loved the ceremony! It was a pleasure working with her!

Sent on 05/23/2019

mike · Married on 04/03/2019

Patience and respect.

Sheryl exhibited polished professionalism prior to our wedding day and continued to show this during the ceremony. It was a joy to have her at our wedding i would recommend her to everyone she is an extremely nice person that cares about what this day means.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Carmen · Married on 03/09/2019

Simple and sweet...exactly what I wanted!

I got married this past weekend in San Marcos, TX and Reverend Dr. Sheryl T. Martin officiated our wedding ceremony. I live in Boston and I needed to find somebody I could make arrangements with via email. All I can say is how very impressed I was! When I first found Reverend Dr. Sheryl online I liked what I read in her reviews. Then after I decided to work with her she had my fiancee and I fill out a detailed wedding form that went through all the specifics I would want/not want during the ceremony. I really appreciated the different packages she offered. She can really cater to different couples' needs. I made sure to be very thorough when I filled this out with my fiancee. Then on the day of the wedding Reverend Dr. Sheryl showed up and conducted our ceremony EXACTLY how I imagined in my head (honoring loved ones who have passed away, telling how my fiancee and I met and giving more details of our story based on the filled-out form, reading out loud what marriage means to both my fiancee and I based on our filled-out wedding form, exchanging of rings, and announcing us as husband and wife). I only wanted a 15 minute ceremony (simple and sweet) and Reverend Dr. Sheryl delivered! She even brought her own complimentary photographer! After the ceremony, she signed our marriage certificate, we took pictures with her, we offered her some refreshments, and she was on her way. I highly recommend Reverend Dr. Sheryl T. Martin to anyone looking for a high quality, nice-paced, special, customized wedding ceremony that fit your needs perfectly.
    Cheers!
    Carmen and Dinesh (Boston, MA)

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 8
  • Keena

Keena · Married on 03/03/2019

My wife and I met Sheryl a couple of months prior to our wedding and I knew right away that she was going to be who we'd ask to marry us. Her sincere nature and and spiritual wisdom really made us feel blessed to have met her. We were also new to the Austin area and were looking for someone to conduct our marriage ceremony. We had a private ceremony which Sheryl really made special for us, writing a meaningful message to accompany our vows. We'll be holding another ceremony in a few months with family and we look very much forward to getting to introduce them to her. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jay Behrends · Married on 12/31/2018

Lovely ceremony!

We enjoyed the simple, sweet and short ceremony Dr. Sheryl performed for us at our New Year's Eve wedding!

Sent on 01/07/2019

April Gagnon · Married on 12/22/2018

Small Austin Wedding

Dr. Martin wrote beautiful vows for our wedding! Thank you for helping make our day so special!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 9

Heaven-Pathways-Earth's reply:

You are so welcome. It was wonderful to meet you and Oscar and to be a part of your special day. I love your rings and your fun personalities. I mailed you your disk of photos today. Good luck with school!

Emily · Married on 12/22/2018

Perfect. Amazing, yes yes yes

We had an amazing experience just Matthew and I. We had a private ceremony with no guests yet I still felt like I got the wedding I always dreamed of. People tend to think eloping is just some quick, non-personal thing but we really felt amazing. It was a perfect ceremony tailored to us, our story, and our beliefs. Whether you plan to have a personal elopement ceremony, a small ceremony, or even a larger ceremony I recommend this place 100%. I've never been married before but I gotta say I cannot imagine any place else would do a better job. PLUS FREE PHOTOS AS A GIFT??? Um, YES PLEASE & THANK YOU. Not to mention they came out great. Oh, and we chose to do it on her property (great choice for us) but she's also willing to travel (within reason) to your choice of venue. I really cannot imagine a better service for this than this.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 16
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 17
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 18

Heaven-Pathways-Earth's reply:

Thank you, Emily! It was such a pleasure to have you and Matthew here for your wedding. I’m very happy for the two of you. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to officiate for you. Congratulations again!
  • Amy

Amy Gonzalez · Married on 10/31/2018

Compassionate

Reverend Dr. Sheryl T. Martin was absolutely wonderful! She was like a ray of sunshine on our rainy wedding day. (Rain on your wedding day is good luck!) She and her assistant were troopers when it came to braving the elements. She also took what my husband and I wrote on our wedding form and transformed our words into a beautiful ceremony. She had such a calming demeanor that helps soothe you at the alter when you're filled with a wide range of emotions.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2018

She helped make are day memorialable. And the pictures the photographer took already came and it has only been a few days since the wedding. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/02/2018

April · Married on 09/22/2018

Dr. Martin was a wonderful officiant and made our wedding day so special. She interviewed us before hand and really got to know us so that our vows were very personalized and meaningful. She was early to the ceremony and went over every detail with us to insure a smooth, meaningful ceremony. I would highly recommend her for any friends' or family members' wedding. She was wonderful and made our special day even more special.
    Thank You so much.

April

Sent on 09/25/2018

Shoneka · Married on 09/16/2018

Rev Sheryl did and outstanding job with our ceremony ! She was there at the Chapel ahead of time, very professional, and very kind! She made our big day special. Don't hesitate to book her!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 19

Timothy · Married on 09/08/2018

It was a perfect day. Thank you Rev. Martin.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2018

Reverend Sheryl was awesome! She made our elopement so special. I almost got teary eyed during the ceremony, but I couldnt because my mascara! Ha!! She was kind to us and worked around us while we also took care of our month old daughter. She was great, everything was perfect! So glad we found her!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jon · Married on 06/30/2018

It was a small gathering of friends and family for a vow renewal. Rev Sheryl made the trip to venue we rented for the wedding. It was terrific and more than what I expected! Since it was a vow renewal my wife asked me in the beginning, "Do we really need an officiant?" After the renewal she told me that she was so grateful I pushed for Rev Sheryl. It was a wonderful day.

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 20
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 21
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 22
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 23

ANA · Married on 06/23/2018

Sheryl wrote a beautiful ceremony for our wedding! She made it personalized and kept it short and concise, as we had requested. She had excellent communication with us, would respond to texts and emails quickly, and made herself available to answer any questions we had. I would highly recommend Sheryl to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Patrick · Married on 06/16/2018

Dr. Reverend Sheryl is the best! We were so pleased with her professionalism, promptness, and the thoughtful ring ceremony. She was easy to communicate with before the wedding and was early to the rehearsal and ceremony. We wrote our own vows but the Reverend Sheryl prepared very touching and meaningful ring ceremony statements. Thank you so much! We will never forget the important part you played in our wedding and life to come!!!! We highly recommend Dr. Reverend Sheryl Martin!!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Michael · Married on 06/05/2018

The entire event was perfect for us, even with us running behind ourselves she was a calm and patient presence throughout it all

Sent on 06/15/2018

Connie · Married on 05/04/2018

Reverend Martin was prepared and organized in creating a customized service that reflected our wishes. She was thoughtful, professional and added a positive emotional atmosphere.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/04/2018

She was really sweet. We didn't have any problem event with some light rain she didn't move the time and day for our out side wedding. Thank you !!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2018