Heaven-Pathways-Earth Reviews

Heaven-Pathways-Earth 6
Heaven-Pathways-Earth 7

mike · Getting married on 04/03/2019

Patience and respect.

Sheryl exhibited polished professionalism prior to our wedding day and continued to show this during the ceremony. It was a joy to have her at our wedding i would recommend her to everyone she is an extremely nice person that cares about what this day means.

Keena · Getting married on 03/03/2019

My wife and I met Sheryl a couple of months prior to our wedding and I knew right away that she was going to be who we'd ask to marry us. Her sincere nature and and spiritual wisdom really made us feel blessed to have met her. We were also new to the Austin area and were looking for someone to conduct our marriage ceremony. We had a private ceremony which Sheryl really made special for us, writing a meaningful message to accompany our vows. We'll be holding another ceremony in a few months with family and we look very much forward to getting to introduce them to her. I would recommend her to anyone!

Jay Behrends · Married on 12/31/2018

Lovely ceremony!

We enjoyed the simple, sweet and short ceremony Dr. Sheryl performed for us at our New Year's Eve wedding!

April Gagnon · Married on 12/22/2018

Small Austin Wedding

Dr. Martin wrote beautiful vows for our wedding! Thank you for helping make our day so special!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 8

Heaven-Pathways-Earth's reply:

You are so welcome. It was wonderful to meet you and Oscar and to be a part of your special day. I love your rings and your fun personalities. I mailed you your disk of photos today. Good luck with school!

Emily · Married on 12/22/2018

Perfect. Amazing, yes yes yes

We had an amazing experience just Matthew and I. We had a private ceremony with no guests yet I still felt like I got the wedding I always dreamed of. People tend to think eloping is just some quick, non-personal thing but we really felt amazing. It was a perfect ceremony tailored to us, our story, and our beliefs. Whether you plan to have a personal elopement ceremony, a small ceremony, or even a larger ceremony I recommend this place 100%. I've never been married before but I gotta say I cannot imagine any place else would do a better job. PLUS FREE PHOTOS AS A GIFT??? Um, YES PLEASE & THANK YOU. Not to mention they came out great. Oh, and we chose to do it on her property (great choice for us) but she's also willing to travel (within reason) to your choice of venue. I really cannot imagine a better service for this than this.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 15
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 16
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 17

Heaven-Pathways-Earth's reply:

Thank you, Emily! It was such a pleasure to have you and Matthew here for your wedding. I’m very happy for the two of you. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to officiate for you. Congratulations again!
  • Amy

Amy Gonzalez · Married on 10/31/2018

Compassionate

Reverend Dr. Sheryl T. Martin was absolutely wonderful! She was like a ray of sunshine on our rainy wedding day. (Rain on your wedding day is good luck!) She and her assistant were troopers when it came to braving the elements. She also took what my husband and I wrote on our wedding form and transformed our words into a beautiful ceremony. She had such a calming demeanor that helps soothe you at the alter when you're filled with a wide range of emotions.

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2018

She helped make are day memorialable. And the pictures the photographer took already came and it has only been a few days since the wedding. I highly recommend her!

April · Married on 09/22/2018

Dr. Martin was a wonderful officiant and made our wedding day so special. She interviewed us before hand and really got to know us so that our vows were very personalized and meaningful. She was early to the ceremony and went over every detail with us to insure a smooth, meaningful ceremony. I would highly recommend her for any friends' or family members' wedding. She was wonderful and made our special day even more special.
    Thank You so much.

April

Shoneka · Married on 09/16/2018

Rev Sheryl did and outstanding job with our ceremony ! She was there at the Chapel ahead of time, very professional, and very kind! She made our big day special. Don't hesitate to book her!

Heaven-Pathways-Earth 18

Timothy · Married on 09/08/2018

It was a perfect day. Thank you Rev. Martin.

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2018

Reverend Sheryl was awesome! She made our elopement so special. I almost got teary eyed during the ceremony, but I couldnt because my mascara! Ha!! She was kind to us and worked around us while we also took care of our month old daughter. She was great, everything was perfect! So glad we found her!!

Jon · Married on 06/30/2018

It was a small gathering of friends and family for a vow renewal. Rev Sheryl made the trip to venue we rented for the wedding. It was terrific and more than what I expected! Since it was a vow renewal my wife asked me in the beginning, "Do we really need an officiant?" After the renewal she told me that she was so grateful I pushed for Rev Sheryl. It was a wonderful day.

Heaven-Pathways-Earth 19
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 20
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 21
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 22

ANA · Married on 06/23/2018

Sheryl wrote a beautiful ceremony for our wedding! She made it personalized and kept it short and concise, as we had requested. She had excellent communication with us, would respond to texts and emails quickly, and made herself available to answer any questions we had. I would highly recommend Sheryl to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!

Patrick · Married on 06/16/2018

Dr. Reverend Sheryl is the best! We were so pleased with her professionalism, promptness, and the thoughtful ring ceremony. She was easy to communicate with before the wedding and was early to the rehearsal and ceremony. We wrote our own vows but the Reverend Sheryl prepared very touching and meaningful ring ceremony statements. Thank you so much! We will never forget the important part you played in our wedding and life to come!!!! We highly recommend Dr. Reverend Sheryl Martin!!!

Michael · Married on 06/05/2018

The entire event was perfect for us, even with us running behind ourselves she was a calm and patient presence throughout it all

Connie · Married on 05/04/2018

Reverend Martin was prepared and organized in creating a customized service that reflected our wishes. She was thoughtful, professional and added a positive emotional atmosphere.

Melissa · Married on 05/04/2018

She was really sweet. We didn't have any problem event with some light rain she didn't move the time and day for our out side wedding. Thank you !!!!!

Britta · Married on 05/03/2018

Was amazing. From the moment we contacted her to ask if see would marry same sex couples to after the wedding. She was always a phone call or text away if I had any questions. She sat and visited with the two of us and got to know us. She wrote our vows for us and was wonderful. Thanks

Heaven-Pathways-Earth 23
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 24
    Heaven-Pathways-Earth 25

Erika · Married on 04/07/2018

Sheryl was a pleasure to work with. She fit everything we were looking for. Her communication was suberb, going above and beyond to make sure she collected all the right information. Would highly recommend her to any couple.

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

Sheryl ,was a great officiant at our wedding ceremony. The sand ceremony was a special touch to the ceremony. Glad we picked her as our officiant.

Stephanie · Married on 03/03/2018

She was wonderful!!! Thank you so much!!!

Monty · Married on 01/05/2018

She was a quality minister, which did an amazing job for us.

PA · Married on 12/31/2017

Dr. Reverend Martin provided everything we asked for without extra hassle or hidden additional fees. She was excellent and so easy to work with. Made our day perfect and custom to US!!!!! Highly recommended!

Lorie · Married on 07/22/2017

My wife and I had a wonderful experience working with Sheryl. We wanted a simple setting just for the two of us and plan on having a ceremony with family later in the year. After discussing our plans, we decided on a location that she provided for us. She was accomedating and made the experience very special. Our private ceremony was wonderful and we can't wait to have Sheryl work with us again.