Heaven-Pathways-Earth, Reverend Dr. Sheryl T Martin Reviews

53 Reviews for Heaven-Pathways-Earth, Reverend Dr. Sheryl T Martin

• Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Review for wedding

Reverend Sheryl was amazing. We highly recommend her if you are looking for somebody to marry you. She is very kind and patient.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Johnny Red · Married on 11/12/2020

Beautifully ordained

Sheryl was a perfect pick for our wedding, she was so personable and pleasant to have! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Tiffany Adams · Married on 11/12/2020

Beautiful ceremony

Reverend Sheryl did a great job with what we wanted for our ceremony (short and sweet). She used the details we provided in the forms and everything was perfect. She also has a photographer that shoots the ceremony included in the price. Amazing value, highly recommend! Thank you!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Andrew

Andrew Everett · Married on 10/10/2020

Exceptional Wedding Officiant Service

Reverend Sheryl Martin was an exceptional officiant. She put together a great wedding program for my wife with short notice. Sheryl gathered all details my bride and I wanted from our wedding. She also personalized the wedding for us and provides upgrade options.

Not only does she have a great venue with multiple locations but she provides complimentary photography. I highly reccomend using her for services. She is very professional and truly cares about making everyone’s wedding the most memorable occasion.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Matthew Kishino · Married on 09/19/2020

Very helpful and thoughtful

We had to schedule a last minute wedding, and Sheryl was able to make our wedding a lovely and meaningful experience despite that!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Elizabeth Young · Married on 05/24/2020

Fantastic experience.

The ceremony was more than we could have hoped. Sheryl is thoughtful about the vows she writes. They are individualized and touching. Very professional but warm and attentive too.

Sent on 05/25/2020

NATALIE LOREDO · Married on 03/07/2020

Better than I could ever imagine

Our wedding was completely last minute and not planned and Sheryl and her place were PERFECT! We feel so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Brandie Stephens · Married on 02/29/2020

Wedding Ceremony

She privided a personal wedding ceremony. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina Caskey · Married on 02/08/2020

Made our day so special!!

I know Rev. Martin was the one I wanted for our wedding the first time I spoke to her. She is an amazing person and really did an outstanding job for our ceremony last weekend. She really did make our day special. We can't thank you enough!! I highly recommend her if you want your special day to be magical♥️♥️♥️

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • LILIYA

LILIYA PATARINSKI · Married on 02/02/2020

Our Intimate Ceremony 10/10/2020

Reverend Dr. Sheryl T Martin delivered the most perfect experience for us. Her ceremony was beautifully written, her Wimberly property was gorgeous and she gave us a keepsake heart of sand. We took advantage of her free photographer who took ample and amazing photos of us around the location. We were so grateful that they allowed our puppy to be present during the entire ceremony and photo session. Thank you Reverend Dr. Sheryl T Martin (and photographer) for making our our intimate ceremony better than we ever could have imagined!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Garrett

Garrett Flores · Married on 11/23/2019

Great Ceremony!

Awesome experience, great service, would recommend.

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Norma

Norma Shrek · Married on 10/26/2019

Best officiant in Texas! :)

I thought finding an officiant for a non-denominational wedding was the most nerve-wracking.. up until we found Ms. Sheryl! Every officiant we spoke with before her had outrageous prices and some were even rude/pushy. We loved Ms. Sheryl from the start! We had a phone session to get to know each other and talk about what we could expect from her services. I have to say you can truly feel the warmth in her voice right away. She made us feel comfortable and her prices were very reasonable. She was very responsive throughout the entire process and even helped clear up some questions I had about the marriage license process. She was also very patient with us, as we took a long time to fill out our questionnaire. Ms. Sheryl followed up a few days prior to the wedding and was very punctual on the day of. We had a lovely river ceremony and it was everything we envisioned. Her words were beautiful and we will definitely cherish them in our hearts as we embark on this new chapter in our lives. I am so glad we found her!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Heaven-Pathways-Earth, Reverend Dr. Sheryl T Martin's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for allowing me to be a part of your special day. It was my honor.
  • Carrie

Carrie Choi · Married on 10/17/2019

Great experience with Sheryl!

We are so happy and had such a great experience with Sheryl! We communicated mostly via email and she was always extremely responsive and organized! Thank you Sheryl for helping us have the best day ever!

Sent on 12/22/2019

Rebecca · Married on 09/27/2019

Dr. Martin was perfect for us!

My husband and I were attracted to Sheryl’s officiating approach. Very spiritual, which we both are, but not religious. We do not live in the area where we got married so we did a FaceTime interview with her before the wedding. She was very sweet and soft-spoken and when we met her in person at our rehearsal, we knew we had chosen the right officiant. She lovingly guided us through the steps of the ceremony during our rehearsal. As my future husband waited for me to come from behind the fence and walk down the aisle to him, she gave him words of encouragement. He was so nervous to be standing in front of so many people waiting for me. She took the answers from our questionnaires and weaved a beautiful story of us to tell our family. We had such a beautiful ceremony and would highly recommend Dr. Martin!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Misty Turner Burns · Married on 08/10/2019

Flexible and Kind

Rev. Martin was easy going and very patient. I gave her my ideas for the ceremony and she helped write it in a cohesive and meaningful way that was very personalized. She traveled to meet us and was more than willing to hike the ten minutes to our perfect spot by the water. Bringing a photographer was an added bonus that was very thoughtful and appreciated. She has a beautiful personality and the day was lovely.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Jerry Burns · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent Job

They provided us with a very memorable experience and we highly recommend you use their services!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect Choice for our Perfect Day

We could have not found anyone better to perform our wedding ceremony than Reverend Dr. Sheryl T. Martin. Not only did she write a wonderful ceremony for us and incorporated our unique idea to include our daughters in the ceremony she also includes a photographer and photos as an option for an incredible price. We would recommend anyone that is looking for someone to perform their ceremony to reach out to Reverend Dr. Sheryl T. Martin. She sent us a questionnaire that helped her learn about us and we had comments from our guests about the ceremony and how it was put together.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Eric

Eric Broussard · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding with children

Rev Cheryl was awesome. She asked lots of questions about us and why we wanted to be married. She incorporated that input into a beautiful ceremony at Driftwood winery. The ceremony was absolutely perfect. She even included a photographer in the price which was already very reasonable. Highly recommended Rev Cheryl.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Paul Bates · Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding ceremony

Sheryl did an outstanding job. She made us feel like we have know each other for years and made our wedding day truly special.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Rachel Bates · Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding Ceremony

Sheryl wrote the most beautiful ceremony for our wedding! We are extremely happy and very grateful for all she did for us, our guests absolutely loved the ceremony! It was a pleasure working with her!

Sent on 05/23/2019

mike · Married on 04/03/2019

Patience and respect.

Sheryl exhibited polished professionalism prior to our wedding day and continued to show this during the ceremony. It was a joy to have her at our wedding i would recommend her to everyone she is an extremely nice person that cares about what this day means.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Carmen · Married on 03/09/2019

Simple and sweet...exactly what I wanted!

I got married this past weekend in San Marcos, TX and Reverend Dr. Sheryl T. Martin officiated our wedding ceremony. I live in Boston and I needed to find somebody I could make arrangements with via email. All I can say is how very impressed I was! When I first found Reverend Dr. Sheryl online I liked what I read in her reviews. Then after I decided to work with her she had my fiancee and I fill out a detailed wedding form that went through all the specifics I would want/not want during the ceremony. I really appreciated the different packages she offered. She can really cater to different couples' needs. I made sure to be very thorough when I filled this out with my fiancee. Then on the day of the wedding Reverend Dr. Sheryl showed up and conducted our ceremony EXACTLY how I imagined in my head (honoring loved ones who have passed away, telling how my fiancee and I met and giving more details of our story based on the filled-out form, reading out loud what marriage means to both my fiancee and I based on our filled-out wedding form, exchanging of rings, and announcing us as husband and wife). I only wanted a 15 minute ceremony (simple and sweet) and Reverend Dr. Sheryl delivered! She even brought her own complimentary photographer! After the ceremony, she signed our marriage certificate, we took pictures with her, we offered her some refreshments, and she was on her way. I highly recommend Reverend Dr. Sheryl T. Martin to anyone looking for a high quality, nice-paced, special, customized wedding ceremony that fit your needs perfectly.
    Cheers!
    Carmen and Dinesh (Boston, MA)

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Keena

Keena · Married on 03/03/2019

My wife and I met Sheryl a couple of months prior to our wedding and I knew right away that she was going to be who we'd ask to marry us. Her sincere nature and and spiritual wisdom really made us feel blessed to have met her. We were also new to the Austin area and were looking for someone to conduct our marriage ceremony. We had a private ceremony which Sheryl really made special for us, writing a meaningful message to accompany our vows. We'll be holding another ceremony in a few months with family and we look very much forward to getting to introduce them to her. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jay Behrends · Married on 12/31/2018

Lovely ceremony!

We enjoyed the simple, sweet and short ceremony Dr. Sheryl performed for us at our New Year's Eve wedding!

Sent on 01/07/2019

April Gagnon · Married on 12/22/2018

Small Austin Wedding

Dr. Martin wrote beautiful vows for our wedding! Thank you for helping make our day so special!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Heaven-Pathways-Earth, Reverend Dr. Sheryl T Martin's reply:

You are so welcome. It was wonderful to meet you and Oscar and to be a part of your special day. I love your rings and your fun personalities. I mailed you your disk of photos today. Good luck with school!