Heather's Glen Reviews

81 Reviews for Heather's Glen

• Jessica

Jessica Brown · Getting married on 11/18/2021

Heather’s glen lovely

I loved this. If me & my fiancé was to elope I would go here. It’s still an option. I love it.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Maita

Maita · Married on 03/15/2020

Made our spring wedding wonderful!

I got married here on the 15th of March, 2020. it was great!!! I loved how helpful everyone is, from Lela, down to the servers, they were all wonderful. The food tasted great and our cakes received a lot of compliments. I always wanted to have a garden wedding, and getting married here made everything come true. their packages are reasonable and i find it more "inclusive" than other places i checked out. thank you so much for your help in making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Heather's Glen's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing review. You and Royal were so fun to work with and so was your bridal party! We are happy you choose Heather's Glen for your big day, we are excited to see your pictures!

Katie Tate · Married on 12/08/2019

Amazing venue!

I loved this venue the moment I walked in! Lela was super helpful and quick with any questions. My day was truly perfect with no issues and this venue/staff made my wedding the best day of my life!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Debbie Pena · Married on 08/31/2019

Simply charming!

My husband and I recently got married at Heather’s Glen on Saturday, August 31st, 2019 and words simply cannot express how happy I am for choosing Heather’s Glen as our wedding venue.

Our special day was a magical dream thanks to the charming beauty of the stunning chapel, secret gardens, and gorgeous reception area. The Heather’s Glen Staff were so helpful, friendly and easy to work with (specifically our lead coordinator Lela and day of coordinator Marisela). They were so attentive, poised, organized and made sure everything went smoothly.

Our guests kept raving about the venue, and commented on how great the food tasted (we opted for a Mexican themed dinner) and how delicious the cake and desert bites from Cake Conspiracy were. Jim from DJ Brothers did an amazing job at keeping the reception fun, lively and upbeat and had our guests dancing, smiling & laughing all night long. He was also very accommodating to every single request my husband and I had, and even with a few big surprises (an Irish bagpiper and a Mariachi band gifted by my sister in law), he made sure there were no hiccups with the transitions and timelines.

Needless to say, I would absolutely 110% recommend Heather’s Glen if you’re looking for a charming & beautifully special venue to get married in.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Heather's Glen's reply:

Debbie, you and Jack were an absolutely joy to work for! Congratulations on your nuptials - best wishes for a lifetime of memories. Thank you for your kind review and for choosing Heather's Glen.
  • Kaci

Kaci · Married on 10/06/2018

Stunning Venue Perfect for Weddings!

I am so happy I chose Heather's Glen as my wedding venue! Not only is the facility absolutely GORGEOUS, the staff and wedding coordinators are amazing and so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. They make sure their brides are taken care of, and are wonderful to work with. Lela was my wedding coordinator and I am so happy with all of the help she gave me. I could not imagine my special day anywhere else but Heather's Glen. If you are looking for a place that has character and a history, but also completely beautiful with a "secret garden" vibe, Heather's Glen is the place for you!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Elissa · Married on 06/24/2018

Lela was an amazing coordinator - very responsive and patient over text. Our wedding day here was beautiful, the food was great, and we had several guests tell us how much they liked the venue.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Nancy · Married on 10/07/2017

This venue is excellent. We appreciated the "menu" options that helped us create the perfect wedding for my niece. The staff is personable and very accommodating. The chapel is beautiful and the grounds provide the perfect setting for pictures.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Kellie · Married on 07/14/2017

Our coordinator Lela was great throughout the whole planning process. Heathers Glen exceeded our expectations. Our wedding was beautiful and for only planning it in 2 1/2 months we are pretty impressed with how amazing everything was. I will definitely recommend Heathers Glen in the future.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Theresa · Married on 07/08/2017

Beautiful location very well maintained!!! Lela wedding coordinating first class helped me through the planning process and met or spoke with me every time I had questions and there were many! Wedding coordinator is available and ready to assist through the entire wedding and even when I had questions after the wedding she worked over time to help me locate some items I had misplaced.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Caitlin · Married on 05/26/2017

Everything went perfectly at our wedding! They made the whole day special. I was truly impressed. I would recommend Heather's Glen to anyone. They were affordable, too!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Caitlin · Married on 05/26/2017

Exquisite!

Heather’s Glen was the most wonderful wedding venue! My husband and I got married there and they took care of literally everything! The price was not bad either. They do bundle packages they ended up saving us money and stress. It was a fantastic day and the venue looked gorgeous. We could not have asked for a better wedding. I didn’t really even need to decorate because they already had beautiful decorations. Also, the cake and the food that they provided was fantastic!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Katy · Married on 12/24/2016

We had our wedding reception here and everything was AMAZING. Our wedding coordinator, Lela, made sure everything ran smoothly. The venue itself was simply gorgeous, and so many people complimented us on it and asked if they catered other events (which they do, and was awesome, especially coming from my bosses). The dance floor was perfect, which was a big deal for us because we wanted everyone dancing. We also loved that there were different areas of the venue where people could just sit and chat if they preferred.

All in all, food, service and ambiance was simply wonderful and so elegant. Most of our photos were taken here, and they turned out gorgeous, especially since we were surrounded by beautiful flowers and plants.

Everything was just perfect, and I couldn't have wanted anything more!

Sent on 12/11/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/10/2016

If you want 'all inclusive' AND personable attention, don't go anywhere else!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Maureen · Married on 10/29/2016

If you are looking for an elegant wedding venue that has delicious menus, stunning wedding cakes, and service so professional that your guests feel it but don’t see it, then Heather’s Glen is where your search should end. On Oct. 29, 2016, we hosted our fourth wedding here, and most assuredly will come back when our fifth daughter gets married.
    From the initial meeting, followed by frequent intermittent communications (I always seemed to have a new question or special request), right through the big day, all went so smoothly because of the skill and flexibility of the awesome wedding team. I always felt that their single goal was to make each daughter’s wedding day one that she would always remember with total joy, and I am so grateful to our personal coordinators, Lela and Anne.
    The feedback that we received from our guests was also very positive. Many of those who attended our weddings at Heather’s Glen for the first time commented on the natural outdoor beauty. One said that it was like walking into a private, lovely, secret garden.
    Thank you, Heather’s Glen, for another amazing lifetime memory!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Maggie · Married on 10/29/2016

I had my wedding reception at Heather's Glen on 10/29/2016. This venue is GORGEOUS and so ROMANTIC. The staff made the planning much easier than I was expecting it to be and the vendors were all amazing! I was grateful for the inclusiveness of many of the vendors, because it cut down on so much of the work that a bride would normally have to do. I felt like Heather's Glen made the wedding prep much less stressful than it might have been and even enjoyable. The reception itself was so smooth and I could not say enough how grateful I was to have Lela there guiding us through the evening--I had so much fun and didn't have to worry about anything going wrong. Also, the prime rib was outstanding, and I had many guests rave about how good the food was! All in all, it was my dream reception and my guests have been talking nonstop about how wonderful everything was at Heather's Glen! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Chris · Married on 10/22/2016

This venue is great!
    My wife and I got married here last year - October 22, 2016. Not only did we get married here but we did just celebrated our 1 year anniversary here at Heather’s Glen. They did a great job helping us with our wedding! Thank you Heather’s Glen for everything. My wife and I really do appreciate it.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Elise · Married on 05/21/2016

It was a wonderful place to get married. Our friends and family loved our ceremony at Heather's Glen. It was very accommodating for a small wedding and made us still feel special. Very affordable, easy too work with and able to customize to what you want/need. I would recommend Heather's Glenn as a wonderful place to get married at.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Kathy · Married on 03/13/2016

We chose Heather's Glen for several reasons, and were not disappointed.
    1. atmosphere - we were looking for an environment that was peaceful, stately, and unique. Our Heather's Glen wedding was a positive once-in-a-lifetime experience
    2. The wedding chapel - our late afternoon wedding benefited from the sunset providing ample natural light for the ceremony and pictures.
    3. the Gardens - the blooming azaleas and flowers in mid-march were gorgeous. Many of our guests enjoyed wandering through the garden and pathways, and felt this contributed considerably to the wedding experience
    4. Reception - our reception was both inside and outside, and we used the outside dance floor. The food was well prepared, well presented, and tasty , with several selections - all pleasant surprises when expecting a more "industrialized", "bulk" approach typical when feeding several hundred guests

What we did not expect was the engaging approach every single staff took, to help ensure a unique wedding experience. Our focal contact was very responsible to emails, texts, and phone calls - working with us to be as flexible as possible in planning and execution over several months. Our cakes were excellent, and exactly how we wanted. Lastly, the serving staff, bartender, and DJ were professional and engaging as well. We also received several positive comments from other vendors we used (decorating, flowers, videography, photography), who also observed the flexibility and "can do" attitude of the venue and staff.

If we had another daughter, she would be married here. I revommend Heather's Glen without reservations.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Michele · Married on 11/01/2015

Heather's Glen played a huge role in helping us have a successful and memorable wedding! All the guests have been raving about the venue - they all thought it was beautiful, even in the nasty rain. The venue is quaint and charming, not too small and not too large, and the chapel and gardens are show-stoppers! The food was tasty as well. I don't things could have gone any more smoothly, and I really appreciate the HG team for making that happen. Everyone is so kind and helpful! And all the vendors provided in the wedding package (DJ bothers, Cheryl, Florencia, Reverend Law, etc) are also lovely, professional people who were easy to work with and provided their services flawlessly! I'm so grateful for this wedding and all the memories of a great experience.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Krystal · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband and I just got married at Heather's Glen and all I can say is they are fabulous. Lela and her team are so sweet and awesome to work with. Everything was set up so beautiful, all my dreams came true and I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Vanetta · Married on 09/12/2014

Awesome venue they were very professional and kind and I must say the property was very beautiful I could not ask for anything more with this truly all inclusive package

Sent on 09/27/2014

Heather's Glen was absolutely perfect for our wedding. It is a gorgeous, vintage style wedding venue at a very reasonable price. We had our ceremony in the chapel, and really, it is so pretty that we added very few of our own decorations to it. The chandeliers along with the garden and water in the background take your breath away, and the whole place really comes to life in the summer with all the gardens. The whole place is very picturesque, which was a huge draw when we booked it. The dressing room is beautiful, the lights next to the house, the fountain- there's really no shortage of picture taking opportunities! The staff was incredibly helpful and laid back, and Lela especially, the coordinator, was very easy to talk to and get in touch with. We got compliments the whole night on how beautiful it all was and how much they enjoyed the food! The wedding came out beautifully and, though it may not seem like a lot, three and a half hours was the perfect amount of time- it almost felt too long! Overall, I was very satisfied with Heather's Glen and would hightly recommend.

Sent on 08/04/2014

This place was wonderful. The wedding service surpassed my expectations. Friendly staff and reception service was great!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Synthia · Married on 12/21/2013

I just got married at Heather's Glen on 12/21/13. I had both my ceremony & reception there and it was absolutely PERFECT. It really was the wedding of my dreams! The pricing was very good, especially for all of the wonderful things that are included. The venue is absolutely breath taking. The wedding coordinator, Lela, was very awesome and very helpful throughout the whole process. She was very flexible with all of the details and did a very good job with pulling everything together and making sure we understood how everything would work. We chose sandwiches as our cocktail hour food, and for the main courses, we chose chicken Alfredo and the beef roast. Both dishes were VERY delicious. The bartender was awesome, as well as the DJ from DJ Brothers that is inclusive with the venue. I would HIGHLY recommend this beautiful venue to anyone looking for the place of their dreams!!

Sent on 12/28/2013

D · Married on 11/23/2013

I had my wedding at Heather's Glen a little over a month ago and it was GORGEOUS. My wedding was in the evening 6:30 -11 and I was given so many compliments on the venue, food, and how beautiful everything looked. Heather's Glen sets such a romantic ambiance with the little white lights and music throughout the venue. Im so happy I decided to go with this venue. I was a little concerned since most of my family was in Houston, but they did not mind the drive especially since the ceremony and reception is in the same place. I highly recommend this all inclusive venue to save yourself from headaches. Wedding cake, tables and food all included and beautiful decorations that you can change if you want to. I left the decorative flowers in the ceremony! truly gorgeous!

Sent on 01/03/2014