Heather Jowett Reviews

Heather Jowett 6
Heather Jowett 7

Julz Reynolds · Married on 11/17/2018

She’s Amazing!

We absolutely LOVED working with Heather! I’m uncomfortable in front of a camera and my husband hates getting his photo taken but with Heather it was truly effortless! She made us feel so comfortable being in front of the camera and is so easy to work with! She’s hilarious so you’ll have a great time spending the day with her! She was also super helpful throughout the day with other various wedding details like helping tie my grandmothers ring to my bouquet! And of course, the photos came out beautifully! She’s super talented at what she does! Trust her!

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2018

Choosing Heather as our photographer was one of the best wedding decisions we made!! Not only did our photos turn out amazing, she truly went above and beyond her responsibilities as a photographer. Our wedding was outdoors and it was pouring rain during our first look, bridal party and family photos, despite this, she still found ways to get breathtaking photos on the fly. She helped deal with family, guests and other vendors. Because she was there we were able to not worry about a thing, be in the moment and enjoy our day. She was great with the kids and we were amazed by her ability to call everyone by name during family formals. My husband and I joked that we would not have known how to get married without Heather there, but that was the truth! She walked us through every step of the way and we could not be more grateful that she was there!

As far as the photos go they were amazing, she captured the way that we felt on our wedding day and that was so important to us. Through her photos you could see the love and joy that we all experienced and now we can look back and relive those memories forever.

My advice to anyone planning a wedding is to spend the money on a good photographer because you will cherish the photos for a lifetime! If you are looking for a wedding photographer hire her, you will not regret it!

Thank you Heather!!

Brooke · Married on 07/21/2018

To say that Heather was tremendous is an understatement. Hiring her for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She was personable, funny, professional and dedicated to say the least; I'll never forget when she took her shoes off and got into a pond in order to get the angle she wanted for a photograph on our wedding day. Our photographs are absolutely stunning and we haven't stopped receiving compliments how beautifully they capture such a range of real emotions and moments that occurred throughout the entire day and night. Anyone that I know who recently gets engaged, I tell them that they absolutely need to hire her!

Jenna · Married on 06/23/2018

Heather was absolutely AMAZING and seriously the best decision we made for our wedding day. Heather is hilarious, professional and so incredibly talented it's ridiculous. She kept everything running smoothly, answered all of our questions, and is just an overall awesome human being. We LOVE our pictures and I can't tell you how many compliments we have received on them. One of the most consistent things we've heard from friends and family who looks at our photos is "These are gorgeous and your photographer really captured the FEELING of the day--it's like I'm there." That is exactly what we wanted and more. Do yourself a favor and hire Heather <3

Heather Jowett 8
    Heather Jowett 13
    Heather Jowett 14
    Heather Jowett 15

Shelley · Married on 06/09/2018

Heather was absolutely AMAZING to work with on our wedding day. She is incredibly talented at what she does and is such a blast to hang out with. From helping me bustle my dress, to singing 90s songs with us on the dance floor, she fit in flawlessly with our wedding party. Heather helped us make the most of our rainy day and our photos turned out more beautiful than we could've ever imagined. Not to mention that we received our entire wedding gallery less than a month after our big day. Heather has the creativity and passion it takes to capture your day perfectly. The mix of posed and candid shots that we have from her give us such a well-rounded and diverse gallery that we will treasure forever. Thank you, Heather!!

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

I have followed Heather's photography for many years, so I knew I wanted her to capture my wedding as soon as I got engaged. My husband and I don't consider ourselves the most photogenic people in the world, and taking our engagement photos (not by Heather) was pretty uncomfortable. Heather helped us feel completely comfortable and relaxed during the entire day. She joked with us and kept the mood light while giving mild coaching during photos. She also helped me put my veil on when my hairdresser left early, helped get my dress on when the zipper got stuck, and helped my husband get his boutonniere on straight.

Our wedding photos absolutely surpassed my expectations, Heather managed to perfectly capture the vibe of our day. I can't recommend her enough.

Heather Jowett 16
    Heather Jowett 17
    Heather Jowett 18

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband are in agreement that aside from marrying each other, hiring Heather to be our photographer was the best decision we could have made. She was amazing during our engagement shoot -- she made us and our extremely shy dog feel so comfortable and have a great time. She was incredible during our wedding and I can say with 100% certainty that the day wouldn't have been the same without her. As someone who isn't a fan of getting their photo taken and does have a lot of anxiety, I can say that Heather made me feel totally at ease and I was able to just enjoy the day. Not only is she extremely talented, she is also hilarious and fun, and made what could have been an incredibly stressful/anxiety-filled time into an extremely fun experience. For the love of dogs, just hire her already! You won't regret it!

James · Married on 10/08/2017

Heather was amazing to work with! We seriously couldn't have asked for a better experience. She was really efficient on the day of our wedding, and she did a great job adapting along with us as the craziness of a wedding day took over. We absolutely clicked with her, so it was comforting to know we could trust her. At the end of it all, the photos are incredible! Absolutely worth it!!!

Stacy · Married on 09/23/2017

Every aspect of Heather's work blew us away. Her photos were artistic and creative and captured the feeling of our wedding perfectly. Heather's professionalism matched her artistic vision. Throughout the planning process, she explained everything clearly and answered questions I never thought to ask. On our wedding day, I knew what to expect and I trusted her completely. Whenever we had a question about how something should be done, we deferred to Heather over our day-of coordinator (but maybe don't do this. Heather has enough roles that day). I have recommended Heather to my friends and I definitely recommend her to anyone reading this.

Kendra · Married on 08/19/2017

Heather went above and beyond. She listened to our ideas and created a photo journal of our entire wedding weekend. She captured all the best moments. Her work is absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend!

Jake · Married on 05/06/2017

Heather was spectacular to work with. My wife had clear mental images of what she hoped for in terms of engagement and wedding photos, and with some consultation Heather completely nailed it! She was fun to work with throughout, fun to have at the wedding and seemingly everywhere and nowhere at once. We shopped around a bit, and determined that Heather was a great value and that she had a style that was unique to her, and malleable to the couples she worked with. Our pictures are amazing, and we will absolutely look for Heather when other photo ops present themselves

EMILY · Married on 05/06/2017

Heather was everything we had hoped for and then some. She captured exactly what we had discussed, was professional, and so enjoyable to be around all day. I trusted her to capture the joy and magic of our wedding day and she delivered in a big way. We have received so many compliments on our pictures and I would highly recommend her to anyone! The value we feel like we received in not only her artistic work but knowledge of weddings to help execute things so smoothly was absolutely priceless. Thanks Heather!!

Camie · Married on 11/19/2016

Heather was absolutely incredible to say the least. She responded quickly to questions and concerns and maintained a high level of professionalism without sacrificing fun. She was worth every penny and I would book her again in a heartbeat!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/10/2016

Someone said it before, and I will say it again. She is worth her weight in gold. Photography was a high priority for me.. my husband on the other hand just wanted "a photographer". After receiving our final prints, she blew us away. He even tears up every time he sees them and said she was totally worth every penny! She captured exactly the vision we were going for. The images that we will have forever as the years add up. She has an artistic eye, and paired with her experience she truly knew what was best - from where the first dance should be to how to position the cake. Trust her. Go for her, and I promise you will not be disappointed. She is a bit more expensive than others, but if photography is important to you -- Don't skimp on one of the most important days of your life. We had no idea we smiled as much as we did, but she caught em all.

Lucy · Married on 07/16/2016

Heather was everything that I wanted in a wedding photographer, plus so much more. She is insanely talented behind the lens, delivering the style and feel for capturing the day that I had pictured exactly in my mind. Beyond excellent photography and TONS of high-quality images, she was endlessly helpful on the wedding day. She gave clear, helpful suggestions for day planning, passed out kleenex to bridesmaids as needed, and was an all-around awesome extra hand to have at our wedding. I have nothing but good things to say about her as a wedding vendor, plus wedding photos that will be blowing people away for a lifetime!

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

Heather is a photographer, whose work speaks for itself. From the consultation, it was clear to me that Heather has an eye for amazing photography. During the wedding, she was vocal (very much appreciated), thoughtful in the composition of each shot and most importantly creative in her approach. I loved the sneak peek photos I've had the chance to see and can't wait for the rest. If I had to do it again, I would pick Heather as my photographer every time! She's worth every penny.

Heather is a pro- she is friendly and of course took phenomenal photographs! Love her professionalism from start to finish. Thank you, Heather!

Tiffany · Married on 08/17/2012

Heather is super talented and AWESOME to work with! She's very communicative and I felt zero stress about my photos leading up to and on the day of our wedding. She had thought of everything! Heather was very present whenever it was appropriate, yet invisible whenever that was appropriate. My family still raves about how she got all the little kids in the wedding party to cooperate for family photos in a quick/calm/efficient way. Her turnaround time was fast, and everything was above and beyond our expectations. Also, I love our photos =)

Marina · Married on 08/10/2018

4.2
      2.5

Overall, the pictures were good! We would recommend!

Marina · Married on 08/10/2018

Overall, the pictures came out good! We would recommend!