Heather Heigel Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Kelly
    Kelly M. Married on 06/26/2021

Everything we wanted and more

Heather is the best! She is an amazing person and photographer! She did my wedding and the photos were SO good, everything we wanted and more 🤍🙌🏽
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 06/19/2021

Heather and Tony are both excellent! They pay attention to every detail and create the best memories for years to come! We had a blast with them. Each photo is so special to us and we thank them for doing such a wonderful job!
    Megan S. Married on 06/01/2021

Best Photographer EVER

Heather is so kind and funny; she will keep you laughing the entire time. She made us feel so comfortable and the pictures turned out a million times better than I ever imagined possible!! She was so flexible with everything and stayed until every picture was done. I can't thank her enough!
    Elizabeth A. Married on 02/02/2021

Amazing Photographer

Heather was kind enough to participate in a brand photoshoot for my new floral business. She captured the flower arrangements, garlands, and bouquets beautifully! Her style is bright and romantic and I’ve received so many compliments on my work because of how she photographed it! Def hire Heather for your photography needs—she is amazing! 🥰
    Harmony B. Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely incredible

Words cannot describe how amazing heather is at what she does. Not only does she deliver such beautiful images, but she goes out of her way as your photographer to make sure you have everything you need. She will make you feel completely comfortable on your special day, and she is there to help you as she captures your memories from your wedding day. I would hands down recommend her. 💕

Heather Heigel Photography's reply:

You guys are just the best! So excited for your wedding day this SEPTEMBER! It is coming up so quickly!!! Can't believe it!
    Allyse K. Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing Experience!

Heather was absolutely amazing!! I was just having a small elopement style wedding and just had her for two hours, and she still made me feel like a queen. She’s incredibly responsive, genuine, friendly, and just overall SUCH a nice person. I’m a plus size bride and she made me feel comfortable and beautiful, and the pictures were just wonderful!!! I would recommend Heather for literally any event you need a photographer for, she’s so amazing!!
    Eric L. Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing photography

Heather has captured amazing moments from family pictures, engagement pictures of both our children, our 25 year anniversary session, our sons wedding and soon our daughters wedding. She is passionate about her work and it shows!!! Wouldn’t trust another photographer with these special moments❤️

Heather Heigel Photography's reply:

Can't believe I get to be apart of all of these incredible moments in you all's lives!!! Can't wait for Brookes wedding!!
    Shannon C. Married on 06/06/2020

Absolutely wonderful!!!

Our Wedding Day was so special. Our Photographer Heather Heigel was extremely professional and took exquisite photos for my husband and I. I recommend anyone to view her page. She is reasonably priced and super talented. She made each experience super comfortable and fun. Now we have wonderful photos for years to come. Thank you so much!
    Charity H. Married on 04/02/2020

Soooo Worth the Investment!

We love everything about our experience with Heather. She's so fun to work with and we are sooooo happy with our pictures! She's the best!
    Tony H. Married on 01/04/2020

An experience not just a vendor

You get an experience with heather not just another vendor! You get so many tools/info to help with wedding day planning!

Heather Heigel Photography's reply:

Love that I can give my clients a lifetime experience not just a day of experience!!!
    Rebekah L. Married on 01/01/2020

Amazing! Looking forward to using her services over and over!

We loved our experience with Heather! She made the experience fun and easy while capturing us perfectly. So thankful for her!

Heather Heigel Photography's reply:

You guys are the funnest family ever!! always have a good time and so many laughs!!! you guys are the best!!
    Sharen O. Married on 11/28/2019

She is so personable..

She made us feel special...not rushed...she was all in...made it fun..relaxing..but definitely professional.
    Reba B. Married on 10/19/2019

Phenomenal Service

My family has worked with Heather multiple times. The first time, she took our daughter’s one year pictures. They turned out amazing and we couldn’t have been more satisfied. The second time was this past October at my sister’s wedding. Heather and her husband, Tony, photographed the day BEAUTIFULLY! They always manage to grab the most amazing photos and you feel like you’re reliving the day all over again just by looking at the photos. On top of everything, they were the nicest, most professional photographers I’ve ever worked with. I HIGHLY recommend using Heather’s services. You WILL NOT be disappointed!

Heather Heigel Photography's reply:

Loooooovvveeddd getting to know you all at Mallory & Lukes wedding! It was a perfect day
    Joy S. Married on 10/13/2019

The best photographer ever. Seriously.

Heather is professional, flexible, and incredibly talented. I am always blown away by the quality of service and photographs. You can’t go wrong with Heather!

Heather Heigel Photography's reply:

You are both such incredible parents!! It has been so cool to see your babies grow over the years!! They are a joy to work with (so are you guys). Parent and couple goals
  • W
    Wendy W. Married on 09/17/2019

She made family photo experience enjoyable!

Heather made our family photo experience enjoyable with her time efficient, professional and fun method. With 5 kids, that is no small feat! We loved the finished product and will definitely be asking her to do it again.

Heather Heigel Photography's reply:

You and JB were the CUTEST married couple ever!! all the joy and love was coming from your images!!! Can't wait for your next session!!!
  • Charity
    Charity B. Married on 07/04/2019

Family Photos

Heather Heigel, did an amazing job working with my large family which included some very restless grandchildren and our special needs daughter! She is very professional, polite and accommodating! Our photos turned out beautifully! I would recommend her to anyone and will definitely be seeking her services in the future! Thank you so much, Heather Heigel Photography!
    Gabrielle D. Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Heather is absolutely priceless. She always makes us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and gives great direction. Not only is she so much fun, but she makes the experience so personal. We couldn’t recommend her enough!
  • Amy
    Amy H. Married on 04/20/2019

Incredible Photographer

Heather is absolutely incredible! Her genuine interest in you as a couple makes her photographs absolutely flawless. I love every image she captures and cherish them forever. She is so easy going which helps make the session feel relaxed and comfortable. I can’t say enough amazing things about her - she is the best!
    Allison Married on 12/01/2018

I love heather

Heather is one of the most fun people I have ever met! She makes you laugh, helps you relax and just makes the overall experience so fun and natural. She is very professional and I recommend her to everyone of my friends who are expecting, engaged or need anything regarding photography! She is the BEST!!
  • Amy
    Amy D. Married on 12/01/2018

Creativity and end result simply inspiring ! Professional and prompt service! Simply in love!

Heather and Tony are great to work with; accommodating and professional with creative ideas and indivualizing capabilities! We were extremely satisfied and would recommend their business ten-times over!
    Ana Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend

Heather was amazing! You can tell she has done this a lot! She was so organized and she definitely made picture taking less stressful than it would have been. It was a blast having her as my photographer! :)
    Kristie U. Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful, personable, and professional!!

Heather is an all around 1st class photographer. She keep things rolling in a timely manner all while capturing the perfect shot. I'm always impressed at the photos she takes and would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She takes the time to figure out what your style is and works to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for. Wonderful, personable, and professional!! Shes the absolute best!!
    Becca L. Married on 05/06/2018

Best Photographer, hands down!

Heather shoots amazing photos, she's profession and personal at the same time! She makes sure everyone feels comfortable and goes above and beyond to serve her clients. The amount of value that she provides for her clients is far beyond what most photographers typically offer. Shortly after we got engaged, I made sure she was the first vendor that I booked! Everyone still raves about our wedding photos, and I would choose her again in a heart beat!
    Miranda J. Married on 04/14/2018

Couldn’t have asked for anything more

I found Heather when I was searching for a wedding photographer and I feel so lucky to have had her on our special day. She answered all our questions and even prepared us for things we never even thought about! She helped us plan a timeline for how our day was going to go, who needed to be where and when! She was so spot on and made the day go so smooth even in the worst weather! Heather is super sweet, fun, and makes you feel comfortable, on top of taking amazing photos. She has been our photographer many times now in the last 2 years!