Heather Downs Country Club Reviews

Heather Downs Country Club 4
Heather Downs Country Club 5

Kayleigh Miller · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful venue!

Heatherdowns County Club was the perfect venue for our wedding. We had our outdoor ceremony and our reception there. It is a beautiful venue! Rayann and her entire team were fantastic. She made us feel confident that she would help our day go smoothly. I’d recommend HDCC for any wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Kaitlynn · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Wedding Venue

My husband and I got married in September 2019 outside at Heather Downs Country Club and then had our wedding reception there as well. Everything was just as we imagined it would be. Rayann was extremely helpful with every single detail. She communicated with all of our vendors to make sure that everything was running smoothly and everything was set up on time. Even with a thousand things going through my mind that day, Rayann and the entire staff made sure I had nothing to worry about. They took care of everything. The food was also amazing! All of our guests were raving about the food. Everything about our wedding day was absolutely perfect. The ceremony site and venue are beautiful, the food is amazing, and the staff was so helpful. We could not have picked a more perfect wedding venue! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Molly M · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Day at Heather Downs

Heather Downs Country Club was one of the best choices we made! Rayann and her team truly put in all their effort to make sure your day is perfect. From setting up to tearing everything down, they were there to help with everything! They make sure your day is stress free and take care of you the whole day. From when we booked Heather Downs for our reception hall to the day of the wedding, they made sure to stay in contact with us and keep us up to date on everything. They were always a phone call or email away and they responded very quickly if we ever had any questions. Next, the food... the food was AMAZING! When we went for our food tasting, it was hard to chose because everything was delicious! We had guests weeks after our wedding telling us how amazing the food was. Nonetheless, the drinks, the food, and the staff are top notch! We really appreciate all the help from Heather Downs and would give them more than 5 stars if we could!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Lisa

Alexa · Married on 09/11/2019

Over the top venue

Having my daughter's wedding reception at Heather Downs Country Club was one of THE BEST decisions for a perfect wedding day! I knew the day we first toured the venue with Rayann (one year exactly to-the-date of the wedding) that it was the right place to celebrate. We had compared many venues, and I guarantee that you will not find a better VALUE, and especially so if you have your special occasion during one of the off-season golfing months! Everything was AMAZING. Rayann is very kind, patient, listens to your wants and needs, responds quickly to communicate, and tries to accommodate all your needs. She knows how important this day is for the bride and groom, and goes above and beyond to calm any stresses. We were able to get in the day before the wedding to decorate as we wanted to, and their staff is there also preparing for the special occasion. The employees are very friendly, and excited as well to see all of the ideas and decorations you want displayed. Rayann and her staff were completely ON POINT the day of the wedding and reception, they are there the entire time of the reception, and she keeps the night flowing with ease. Everyone was so friendly to us and our guests the entire evening! My daughter had a Fall wedding day (11/9/19) and the outdoor views were just beautiful!

You will be in awe at all of the selections you have to choose from for food and bar packages. The chef prepares everything from scratch, even sauces. They will also accommodate dietary restrictions at no-extra meal cost. We chose the Braised Roast Beef with Rosemary Garlic Sauce, Chicken Piccata with Lemon Sauce & Capers, Buttered Green Beans, Oven Brown Redskin Potatoes, and Greek Salad. The food was melt-in-your-mouth PHENOMENAL!! There was not a wedding cake for dessert - donuts and cupcakes were served and they were a HUGE HIT! The wonderful staff kept the desserts replenished for us - above and beyond what we could ask for! The wedding was a month ago, and we still have friends and family raving about the food and the venue! It is absolutely the best food we have ever had for a wedding reception (many others have told us that same thing too), and the largest bar selection we have seen as well. We truly could not have asked for a better reception venue - ambience, food, beautiful place and setting, decorations, staff, service - all incredible. You will make the right decision to have your wedding event here.

Rayann - you are tremendous at your job and have a tremendous staff - and for that we Thank You!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Cassidy

Cassidy Hamill · Married on 07/03/2019

Amazing!!!

The venue is beautiful. They let me come in two days before to set up decorations so I wasn't stressed about doing that the day or day before the wedding. The staff was helpful, creative, and organized!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Michelle Haley · Married on 06/15/2019

Rayann and team at HDCC are the best!

Ray Ann and team are excellent. Very responsive. No question is a dumb question. They demonstrate genuine interest in making your day just the way you want it. Very flexible with ideas and organized. Planning was a breeze working with Rayann and chef was flexible too. As an example, we wanted to combine a particular chicken dish but with a sauce from another dish and chef did it for us. Rayann even called us up to pick up a generous tasting to try at home. I highly recommend Rayann and the team at HDCC for anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica St John · Married on 12/01/2018

winter wonderland

HDCC was the perfect venue for our special day.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Corina Mendenhall · Married on 11/17/2018

Winter Reception Rescue

We wanted to celebrate with our family in a unique way but were unable to find any place in Toledo that could accommodate our party during the Christmas holiday. Luckily, we found Heather Downs Country Club. They planned everything with us in a day and worked with us while we were 3000 miles away in another state. We had a fantastic afternoon tea service for our reception that went so perfectly. The decorations were beyond what I had imagined! And of course, the staff was incredible. I could not have asked for a better place to share our celebration with our family. I highly recommend Heather Downs Country Club for your wedding reception.

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Experience Ever

I would 100% recommend this venue! We had numerous compliments regarding the food and staff! Everyone was so helpful and accommodating! The price was reasonable and included everything we wanted. RayAnn really made the whole day feel like a series of smooth transitions. I never felt stressed or rushed! There was nothing I would have changed!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2018

When looking for a reception venue, look no further. Heather Downs Country Club truly has everything to make your reception perfect!
    We endlessly looked at and compared different venues and we couldn’t have been happier with our choice. The Hall is beautiful with lots of windows, letting you enjoy beautiful views, all with the comfort of being inside! The food and drinks were amazing, we still have guest that tell us how much they loved it. They have a beautiful outdoor patio. No need to stress, they help to set up, take down, and clean everything after.

Then there is Gina, the event coordinator at Heather Downs, who is absolutely AMAZING!! She helped to make sure everything went seamless at our reception. During the wedding planning process she was always there to offer advice and give recommendations. She knows exactly what she is doing (a true planning expert) and honestly acts like your own wedding planner!! ❤️

We are so happy with our choice of having our reception here and highly recommend it to others!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Veronica · Married on 06/22/2018

Gina and her team at Heather Downs made our wedding night one to remember for years to come. She's very understanding and accommodating in order to make our special day so perfect. It wasn't just another wedding to her, she made sure everything was how we wanted it. We couldn't imagine having our special day anywhere else and we're so grateful for Gina and everyone at Heather Downs!

Heather Downs Country Club 6
    Heather Downs Country Club 7
    Heather Downs Country Club 8
    Heather Downs Country Club 9
    Sent on 07/20/2018

Susan · Married on 06/02/2018

Heather Downs Country Club was the perfect place for our ceremony and reception!! The staff was beyond amazing! We had so many compliments on how beautiful our wedding was! Thank you!!!

Heather Downs Country Club 10
    Sent on 06/20/2018

Katie · Married on 05/26/2018

Heatherdowns country club was such an amazing choice for us! Gina worked around our schedule for planning and the scenery there was beautiful! Not to meantion that HDCC is incredibly reasonable! If you need a place that is beautiful, roomy, classy and reasonable, pick HDCC.

Heather Downs Country Club 11
    Heather Downs Country Club 12
    Heather Downs Country Club 13
    Sent on 06/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2018

Everyone at HDCC was amazing ! I would recommend them to anyone

Sent on 06/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

Just a 5.0 rating doesn’t fully grasp how perfect Heatherdowns Country Club is. We looked and researched just about every venue in the Toledo area and the moment we walked into Heatherdowns we knew that was it, it was the best feeling and the biggest relief. The venue itself is gorgeous and very well set up, and the staff is was truly makes this venue the absolute best. Gina is an absolute angel- she is the sweetest coordinator and just being around her makes you calm! She is so prepared, organized, and down to Earth it makes the whole process go so smooth. She thinks of everything! We loved working with her and her assistant Hannah, as well as all of the cooking staff and everyone else that was involved! Our wedding reception was truly perfect. Booking at Heatherowns will be the best and easiest choice of your wedding planning process!

Heather Downs Country Club 14
    Heather Downs Country Club 22
    Heather Downs Country Club 23
    Sent on 07/20/2018

Lindsey · Married on 11/18/2017

Absolutely loved Gina and all the staff at Heather Downs Country Club! The venue was perfect, the food was amazing and all my family & friends said it was the best wedding they've ever been too!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Morgan · Married on 11/04/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience. Gina was so attentive and cared so much about all of my requests. My questions were all answered in a timely fashion. The entire staff was so kind and were always a step ahead of me, which made my wedding day go by without falter. If I had it to do over again, I would get married there again!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Krista · Married on 10/14/2017

We had our fall themed wedding ceremony (outside) and reception (inside) at HDCC on 10/14/17. Gina is the venue coordinator and was fantastic! She helps you through all the details and with the timeline and mentions things you might not have thought of. She kept things going smoothly on and behind the scenes and even pulled out some of their own fall decorations to make things look even better. The staff was wonderful, they set up almost everything for us which is a huge stress reliever the days before our wedding! The chef did a fantastic job as we keep getting compliments of how great our food selection was (beef burgundy and chicken alfredo). The day after, everything was in one location for us to just pack up and head out. Thanks for making our wedding day wonderful!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Julie · Married on 08/05/2017

Gina was beyond excellent! Best place to work with. Due to unforseen circumstances I could not set up the room myself. Gina did everything according to our wishes exactly. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Caitlin · Married on 08/05/2017

Gina and the staff at heatherdowns was absolutely amazing. The way they decorated the venue for us was absolutely stunning. Their staff went out of their way to make sure everyone was comfortable and having a great time. I also want to thank Gina for being so organized and making the day run smoothly. I cannot say enough amazing things about her and her staff. Thank you so much for making our day the best day of our lives

Sent on 09/21/2017

Carolyn · Married on 07/21/2017

Excellent...Excellent....Excellent!! Gina and her staff were most attentive and flexible. The food was out of this world....Chef K knows how to cook a filet (highly recommend). The venue was perfect and set to our expectations. Thanks HDCC for making our special day PERFECT:-)

Sent on 10/12/2017

Jordan · Married on 06/10/2017

Heather Downs Country Club went above and beyond to make my wedding day absolutely perfect! Gina was amazing to work with and super accommodating to any requests we had throughout the day! Gina and the staff there made sure the day went by as smoothly as possible! I couldn't be happier with our choice to hold our ceremony and reception at this venue!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Maureen · Married on 03/04/2017

Gina and staff were amazing with every detail!! I was a super nervous bride planning things and Gina helped me every step of the way!! Food was absolutely the best and service fantastic evening of the event!!!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Jill Marie · Married on 02/11/2017

I visited quiet a few halls and none were as beautiful as heatherdowns or as helpful and down to earth as the staff. Gina is great and the decorator there literally helped tremendously with set up. Im a difficult person to be pleased, but I couldnt have pictured a better wedding reception. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Nanette · Married on 12/31/2016

Gina and the Staff at HDCC were so knowledgeable and so incredibly helpful. They made my daughter's wedding the experience of a life time. Everyone in attendance raved about the facility, the quality and the fun. It was definitely a night to remember!

Sent on 03/24/2017