Heather Conlan Makeup Artistry Reviews

6 | Los Angeles, CA

6 Reviews for Heather Conlan Makeup Artistry

Jeannie · Married on 03/17/2012

Heather was absolutely wonderful! My make up looked better than I could have ever imagined. I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Heather Conlan Makeup Artistry's reply:

Ahhh, Jeannie thanks so much :) I had an amazing time doing your wedding makeup - you've been my only "Vintage" Bride to date which as you know if my favorite. Still hoping I have the opportunity to do it again and shoot you and Joe!
  • I

He · Married on 02/09/2012

Heather is a charm to work with and met every expectation I had. My makeup was beautiful and her service was impeccable.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Leticia · Married on 08/27/2011

Heather did a FANTSTIC job. She made me, my bridesmaids and my mom absolutely beautiful. She was always accessable via email to answer all of my questions. Thank you Heather!!!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Heather Conlan Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the review ! I hope you had a beautiful wedding day and I am looking forward to seeing your photos !

Please feel free to pass on my info to any friends or family in need of a makeup artist or photographer !

Elizabeth · Married on 08/22/2009

I went to, believe it or not, 6 different make-up artists for my wedding. I hated ALL of them. I am Asian and the "smokey look" just doesn't cut it. I look like I have black eyes with it! And who wants to look sultry on their wedding day anyway? I went to Heather, literally, the day before my wedding and IMMEDIATELY, she knew exactly how to work with my eyes and the colors that I loved. I was quite surprised because she herself is Caucasian and I really wondered how she would work with my Asian eyes. I am SO happy I had Heather for my wedding. Her day was booked, but she came and did my makeup at 5AM !!! I do not regret one single penny paid on this girl for my makeup lasting ALL DAY LONG and so BEAUTIFULLY DONE!

Sent on 05/12/2011

Shondra · Married on 07/11/2009

Heather was absolutely amazing! I got married in Mexico and couldn't afford to fly all of my vendors down for the big day. So for make-up, I was going to need to do my own make-up the day of. Although I do my own "everyday" make-up, I knew I needed a professional to help me do my own bridal make-up. So I hired Heather Conlan ahead of time to help me plan out my wedding day make-up. We met several times before the big day, discussed all the important details, and tried out some different styles. Together we chose a make-up palette that would look great with my hair style and dress, along with a style that what would look best for an outdoor day/night event. I knew I wanted dramatic make-up without looking overdone for my wedding photos, and Heather delivered. Heather walked me through step-by-step and item-by-item of how to do my wedding day make-up. She wrote everything out on a special MAC template, and came to my home for one-on-one practice. She was affordable, professional, and patient with a stressed out bride. She was worth every penny!! I had practiced doing my make-up so many times beforehand the way she taught me, that I didn't have to think about it on the day of my wedding.

I strongly recommend Heather for any of your make-up needs. Whether it's on site for a special event, or just for you to learn some new techniques.

Sent on 05/15/2011

Jennifer · Married on 03/21/2003

Heather did an absolute wonderful job on the makeup for my wedding and wedding party. I am someone who does not wear makeup on an everyday basis and she did the perfect job to make it look extremely natural but show up great in the photos. Heather has also done makeup for me several times for special occasions and has always gone above my expectations. She has a great personality and makes the time she is with you a true enjoyment. I would recommend her to anyone I know. She is a true artist!!

Sent on 06/29/2011