Heartwood Hall Reviews

Heartwood Hall 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Burke · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Would choose Heartwood Hall again and again

I cannot say enough about how much I love Heartwood Hall and its people! Obviously, if you've ever seen the venue, you know it's THE MOST beautiful space ever. But, what sets is a part even more is the people. From the very first meeting with their coordinator to tour the venue to now, they've been so good to us. My mom and I had lots of questions during the nine months leading up to my wedding and they were always so responsive and helpful. We got married one month ago and they are still reaching out to us gushing about our wedding and making us feel really special. My grandmother passed away one month before our wedding and they helped us come up with some special ways to honor her on our special day, like we were their own family. Even though they have weddings at their venue at least once a week, they make you feel like you're their only bride.

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Heartwood Hall 8
    Heartwood Hall 9
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 06/07/2019

Worth every dollar spent

Heartwood Hall is so so so beautiful. It creates the perfect back drop for your ceremony and reception. The staff at Heartwood really is what made our wedding and planning an exceptional experience. Everyone was so kinda and generous. I felt like they were honest and kept their word. The communication was timely and organized. Taylor really help me with any and all of my questions. I appreciated her quick responses in email. The hospitality they showed us was incredible. Kelly, our wedding coordinator was truly a God send. She made sure the whole wedding flowed and all I had to do was enjoy the night. She took such great care of my husband and I during the night, made sure we had drinks and we new the plan, she made sure the get away car was pulled up and ready for us when the night was over. She literally did everything behind the scenes and left me with only one task, enjoy the night! She went above and beyond and even made sure my sweet flower dog was taken care of too! I was so so so thankful she was there to handle all of that! It was such an incredible special perfect day and I know that was a lot to do with the great job Heartwood did. They are not only professionals but just super genuine and kind people who shared the excitement of the day with us! Thank you to everyone who help make it great and special thank you to Kelly, the night would have been a totally mess with out you. Thank you for ALL of the effort you made to make it perfect for us!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 03/01/2019

Dream Wedding

It was everything I wanted and more. My coordinator communicated with all of my other vendors (DJ, Pasty Chef, Photographer, florist, etc.) for me and all I had to do was sit back and relax. I created my own centerpieces and they made it so easy because all I had to do is give them a photo of how I wanted everything arranged and they put it all together. It was PERFECT.

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Heartwood Hall 10

Mary Tisdal · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing!!!!

Incredible venue as well as all the amazing people that work there. My wedding was the smoothest wedding I had ever been too and looked like a winter wonderland! The staff is friendly and professional and the venue is incredible, my favorite venue in the Memphis area!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Heartwood Hall 20
    Heartwood Hall 21

Alex Bippus · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing start to finish

Heartwood Hall is a beautiful venue, with wonderful staff! They know exactly how to help you create the wedding of your dreams. Very responsive to contact, and lovely to work with all the way around. Can not recommend enough!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/28/2018

This is also an amzing place. So much space and the staff is very professional.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Heartwood Hall's reply:

Thank you, Taylor! We are so happy that you had a great experience with us. We wish you a long and Happy Life! - Heartwood Hall

Morgan · Married on 09/08/2018

I don't even know where to begin! Heartwood Hall was the best venue. We knew from the moment we walked into our meeting it was the right place for our special day. Wedding week is stressful, but we knew that everything would be taken care of and beautiful. I think the best part for us as bride and groom was knowing our parents didn't have to stress out, but instead they were able to enjoy our day with us. They made our day the most perfect day!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Heartwood Hall's reply:

We are so thrilled you chose Heartwood Hall! You were such a beautiful bride and it was a pleasure working with you. Much love from your Heartwood Hall family! - Heartwood Hall

Amber · Married on 05/27/2018

I loved everything about this place!

My husband and I are travel nurses so most of our wedding planning was done out of state. Heartwood Hall was originally out of my budget but once I really looked into it, it was absolutely worth every single penny spent. My sister in law and mother in law took a tour for us while we were working in Alaska and faced timed us during the visit before we mailed in our deposit. I would recommend Heartwood Hall to anyone who is looking for a beautiful stress free... yes Stress free venue! They did everything and it was amazing. Our day of coordinator was great and kept everything moving as it should. Our wedding day was perfect. They only thing I wish was a little different was the time allotment they give you. We had 3 hours before the ceremony and 4 from the time the ceremony starts and for the cocktail hour and reception. Seven hours seems like a lot but it goes by soooo fast. We didn't do a first look so I felt a little rushed for the pictures after the ceremony and still have plenty of time for the reception. Overall, I can't thank them enough for making our day perfect.

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Heartwood Hall 22
    Heartwood Hall 23
    Heartwood Hall 24
    Heartwood Hall 25
    Heartwood Hall 26

Raafi · Married on 10/07/2017

I can’t begin to express how wonderful Heartwood Hall was for my family. Every member of their staff was so accessible, encouraging and knowlegable. I would do it all with them again if I could. My sister went into labor at the wedding and they even bought her a baby gift and had it ready in our car following the reception! Beautiful venue, beautiful people!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2017

GORGEOUS venue!! My husband and I were so so so glad with went with Heartwood for our wedding. The staff was so helpful the day of our wedding and tended to our every need. Although it was at the top of our price range for venues my husband and I, as well as, our parents are so glad we went with Heartwood!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Kim · Married on 07/22/2017

Our wedding was just a few days ago and we are so appreciative. This venue is incredible. Not only is it beautiful, but it is picture perfect like something in a movie. It is also a good value because so much is included in the price. The catering was awesome - everything was really delicious. Their menu has so much to choose from, it is easy to please a lot of tastes. Everything on our day went so well, it was hard to believe. It was absolutely perfect with not even one small thing out of place. The staff is extremely professional and VERY good at what they do. I would not hesitate to have another wedding at this venue and will recommend them to everyone I can.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

I would highly recommend this venue for your special day. They are so professional and accommodating, they made planning a breeze. Such a genuine and generous staff, I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to help coordinate our wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/07/2017

The most beautiful place i've ever been! The staff was incredible and my day was perfect :)!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Debbie · Married on 05/07/2017

As a mother of the bride I wanted my daughter's wedding to be perfect and we experienced that at Heartwood Hall! Amanda, our coordinator was so sweet and extremely helpful, always available for any questions we might have. The venue is beautiful and our guests gushed over how lovely everything was from the garden ceremony to the very cool barn. The grounds are just gorgeous! The food was excellent and our guests raved over it. We especially appreciated the golf carts available to help our guests with special assistance. A perfect day at the most charming venue!

Sent on 05/11/2017
  • DavisCrewofTwo

Olivia · Married on 04/23/2017

The venue and everyone associated with the venue are beyond amazing! They helped me create the wedding of my dreams and went above and beyond. They were there when I had any questions and responded quickly. They make me want to get married all over again!

Sent on 05/06/2017
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 04/09/2017

I have nothing but positive and wonderful things to say about Heartwood Hall, the staff and the incredible experience I had working with them! They were so professional in everything they did, from the meetings beforehand to the set-up and throughout the entire reception!
    The barn is absolutely incredible, the food was delicious, the staff was amazing and my wedding coordinator, Amanda, was so helpful and kind and made sure that everything ran smoothly, which it did!!
    I would reccommend Heartwood Hall every time!

Sent on 03/15/2017

I could not be happier with this venue! The people, the effortlessness, the beautiful atmosphere, and the amazing coordinators! My wedding was a fairytale! People are still talking about it weeks later!!! Amazing!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Alexis · Married on 03/05/2017

This venue was so beautiful and really allowed us to make the wedding of my dreams a reality! When we were first looking at places, everywhere else required us to use various contractors and Heartwood Hall alleviated all of that stress. With everything provided in one place it truly made the whole process more enjoyable and our wedding was beautiful! While it may be on the pricier side at face value, when you start to look in to everything that they provide versus how much you would have to spend on various contracts at another venue, in the end you actually spend less, have less stress, and can truly enjoy the best day of your life!!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Anna · Married on 01/06/2017

Loved Heartwood Hall! It was super relaxing to have everything and detail taken care of! The ladies are super sweet and Amanda Greer did such an awesome job coordinating everything!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Candace · Married on 10/16/2016

Everyone at heartwood was absolutely amazing! Everything turned out beautifully! Our coordinator, Kelly, made sure everything was right on time and made sure we didn't have to worry about a single thing! It was what we dreamed of and more! We can't thank everyone who worked so hard to make our dream wedding, enough!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/14/2016

This venue was a life saver! I was so impressed with the professionalism and how on top of everything that the staff was. The coordinators made me feel at ease and assured me that I didn’t have a thing to worry about. Our guests were raving about absolutely everything! (Especially the Mac and Cheese). Thank you, Heartwood, for making it the most memorable day of our lives and it being so easy to enjoy!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Heartwood Hall 31
    Heartwood Hall 32
    Heartwood Hall 33

Rebecca · Married on 11/21/2015

Heartwood Hall made our dreams come true for our wedding day! Denise and the staff were very helpful, anytime I had a question or needed to change something, they were always there and always very helpful to accommodate my needs. We decided to change the ceremony site from the Garden to the Barn and Heartwood Hall staff did an excellent job with making the change! They made sure everything was going to run as my husband and I wanted. Mary Jenkins, our wedding coordinator did a fantastic job with keeping everything running smoothly and right on time! If you are looking for a venue with southern charm and good service at your wedding, I would recommend Heartwood Hall for your wedding day, they go above and beyond to give you everything you wish for on your special day!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Amber · Married on 11/13/2015

We can not say enough about this place! The venue is beautiful and staff went above and beyond to accommodate all of our requests. Heartwood Hall includes a wedding coordinator in the cost of the venue rental and Mary made sure that everything went as planned with no problems on our wedding day. She was available through out the entire process to assist with any questions and/or requests that I made. I can not thank everyone at Heartwood Hall enough for making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/24/2015

I experienced the wedding of my dreams here!! I could not of asked for a more beautiful elegant but also a little rustic (the barn).... Your get the whole 9 yards from beautiful out side ceremony the to cocktail hour near the pool that's lit up with candles and fire place and fire flames... The you move to the barn for the reception ....which is stunning.... (I want one ) lol.... The atmosphere was just filled with love and friendship!! This place provides everything down to the napkins... Also The food is amazing...
    I so wish I could live that night over again!!! If your looking to have a stress free beautiful wedding this should be your choice...
    This was the wedding of my dreams!!!!

Sent on 01/01/2016