HeartsFoto Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Jessica
    Jessica Getting married on 10/22/2022
    She made our wedding extra special and captured our moments perfectly!
    Abbie Married on 10/23/2021

Heartsfoto was awesome to work with!!

We had a great experience with Amanda. She took both our engagement pictures and our wedding photos. They all turned out Awesome! We really appreciated her low travel fee, super quick photos previews, and her laid back personality; she made photos so easy!
  • Rachel
    Rachel G. Married on 09/25/2021

Heartsfoto was amazing to work with!

We had Amanda take both our engagement and wedding photos. She was amazing to work with and quickly gave us a preview of our photos. She was very easy going and took the awkwardness out of getting out photos taken. I highly recommend Amanda for anyone who is getting married!
  • Lexi
    Lexi N. Married on 07/09/2021

The absolute best

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer! Amanda quickly felt like a friend and made this process so easy. We (mostly I) wanted to do our engagement photos on an Alpaca farm and Amanda was all about it and made my vision come true. She truly went above and beyond!! She is without a doubt our photographer for the rest of our big life events. Highly recommend!!
  • Sofiya
    Sofiya B. Married on 10/05/2020

Love love love heartsfoto!

Amanda took our engagement photos as well as our wedding day photos.
    I feel so lucky to have found her!! She takes incredible photos, is organized, and was the most perfect photographer my husband and I could ever ask for!!
    Both my husband and I are a little awkward with pictures, and I'm always very self-conscious in photoshoots. Amanda made us feel comfortable and relaxed in the photoshoot, and we honestly just had a really great time taking photos (which has never happened to either of us before!!)!
    On the wedding day, everyone loved Amanda. She would make even the most "serious" people in our wedding laugh and smile in the photos. Regarding the photos, they were incredible, captured every moment, and we absolutely love how we look in them!
    I very highly recommend Heartsfoto!!

HeartsFoto's reply:

SOFIYA!!! You made my freaking week thank you and thanks for choosing me! You guys are so adorable and NOT AWKWARD in the least! Just straight adorable! So happy for you both and all your adventures to come! XOXO
    Jessica Married on 09/05/2020

Couldn’t be happier!

Amanda and her team were THE BEST! We all had so much fun and she made everyone so comfortable. Her pictures were all completely stunning. From the first moment I met her, she was amazing. I’m a bit of a dork, and she captures our personalities so well in her photos. She made me feel and look so beautiful! I cannot thank you enough.
    Everyone told me the most important part of the wedding is the photos. I never realized how true that was until I saw how amazing our turned out. Now we will have all those memories forever!
  • Kelcey
    Kelcey B. Married on 08/29/2020

Phenomenal Photos

This review is for Amanda at Heartsfoto photography. With 2020 being so crazy, my now husband and I decided to have an ultra small wedding ceremony at our local park. One of the few wedding experiences that we didn’t want to miss out on, was wedding pictures. I contacted a handful of photographers and Amanda was one of the most prompt, professional and sweetest of the bunch. After meeting with her and getting a steal of a quote, we decided to choose her to capture our special day. I can honestly say that she made our little elopement SO special. She was upbeat, professional and made us feel like models. When we got our pictures back, we were blown away at the quality. We were “posed” elegantly and naturally, the lighting was phenomenal, and it took me back to that most precious moment of my life. I am SO happy that I chose Amanda for my wedding day, and will continue to loyally choose her for my future photography needs. Thanks a million Heartsfoto!!
  • Linsey
    Linsey C. Married on 08/08/2020

Fantastic Photographer

One of the first vendors we hired was HeartsFoto and it was a great decision. She was able to work with us and stay within our budget. She was very flexible and easy to work with when we had to move our wedding last minute. Not to mention the quality of the photos were amazing. We got them back a few weeks after our wedding and couldn't be more pleased.
    Kelbi S. Married on 07/11/2020

HeartsFoto is THE greatest around

Heartsfoto was awesome from day one! The Nellesons are such nice people, easy to contact and quick to reply. Amanda asked all the right questions, helped set up a timeline and made sure we had a list of photos we wanted, even changed the itinerary last minute for us. They did exactly as I had requested of them and then went above and beyond my expectations. They were so fun to have around on our special day and made everything so easy! 10/10 highly recommend!!

HeartsFoto's reply:

KELBI❤️ You guys are so freaking cute and amazing! Thank you for all the kind words and so so much for having us on your big day! XOXO
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 05/16/2020

Fantastic!!

Amanda did a fantastic job capturing our special day! She got previews to us to see within just a few days and the full gallery to us before I expected!
    Her eye for detail was so much appreciated! She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and have fun! She is super friendly and a joy to have there capturing the day!
    We will cherish these photos forever and HIGHLY recommend her for others weddings!!

HeartsFoto's reply:

GIRL! Thank you for all the kind words! I'm so happy for you both and so thankful to have met you and have been there for your wedding! xoxo
  • Phillip
    Phillip H. Married on 09/11/2019

Amazing Wedding Photos!

Amanda has an amazing eye for what makes a picturesque and memorable photo in any situation. Anyone can shoot a picture and edit in lightroom, but Amanda has a special talent for capturing the mood and feel of an event. She shot our wedding/engagement pictures and she really went the extra to make sure all the photos were perfect. She also has a really great photo package that provided a really unique and lasting memory of our wedding. We cannot thank her and recommend her enough.
  • Chandler
    Chandler Married on 07/20/2019

Best photographer!!

Amanda was truly the best photographer we could have ever dreamed of having for our wedding! She had the same vision as we did for our wedding and even from our engagement photos which took place 10 months before our wedding we knew she would be the perfect photographer. She did so well with working with our family and the craziness of the wedding day. She is professional, prompt, and SO KIND. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. My father-in-law who is our pastor and the minister for the wedding, he has been a pastor for 30 years and has done hundreds of weddings, he said Amanda was the best, most professional photographer he has ever worked with at any wedding he has done in the past. I will recommend Amanda to any couple I know getting married in the future.
    Thank you Amanda for capturing every beautiful moment from our wedding!!! We will definitely be wanting to work with you again someday when we do family portraits in the future :)

HeartsFoto's reply:

OMG Chandler!!! I love you! Thank you for all the kind words it was truly a pleasure to be there on your big day! I can't wait to be there for all your special occasions in the future! xoxo
    Logan Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing photography, quality and person 💕

Amanda is AMAZING!! She shot our engagement photos and our wedding photos and did such an amazing job! We are so excited to see the rest of the album. Amanda is such a sweet person and very easy to be around! We were very lucky to of found Amanda and have her apart of our wedding day! I would highly recommend Hearts Foto to anyone!!

HeartsFoto's reply:

Ahhh thank you for all the kind word! I am so glad you picked me for your perfect wedding! Love you guys!
  • Ana
    Ana Married on 06/08/2019

Beautifully Unforgettable

When it comes to Amanda, I can't find enough good words to describe her or our experience. We were blessed to find Amanda through some close friends of ours. She did our engagement shoot, my boudoir shoot as a wedding gift to my husband, and our entire wedding day. I have never liked pictures of myself, especially when taken by other people, but I seriously couldn't be more in love with the pictures we have gotten back from Amanda. She is AMAZING to work with, so sweet, and makes you feel like you're just a couple of friends having fun, not doing a photoshoot. For all the work she put in between all three shoots, the price was unbeatable, and the results were stunning! We received our wedding pictures about a month after our wedding; I was amazed that she was able to get them to us so quickly! Photos are the one thing you will always have from your wedding day, and she did the best job of making sure our day is beautifully unforgettable.
    Sara H. Married on 06/07/2019

The best of the best

OMG!! Where do I begin?? Amanda is the best as they come!! I wish I could give more than five stars, because her photography is absolutely amazing!! Not only is her photography spectacular, so is she! She is so much fun and make the moments she captures twice as special, both in the moment and in her photos. She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Both turned out spectacular!! Our wedding photos are so breathtaking and stunning. Words can’t even begin to describe how amazing they are. I recommend Amanda to anyone who wants to have the best photos ever!! If you want your special day captured, engagements, family or weddings, etc., HeartsFoto is the way to go!! Thank you Amanda!

HeartsFoto's reply:

You are so amazing Sara!!! I loved meeting you and becoming friends! You are an amazing couple and I'm so thankful that I got to be there for your big day! xoxo
    Jenny J. Married on 08/30/2018

The Best You Can Pick

Talk about a perfect fit! Amanda was exactly the photographer we had hoped we’d get. Thanks to the time she put in getting to know us and our style preferences early on, she captured our wedding in a way we could not have imagined possible. Her fun and relaxed approach made the whole experience feel effortless for us and her creativity and eye for beautiful settings left us with stunning photos from our big day. If you are looking for a photographer that listens to you, is super easy to work with, is very responsive, and brings a ton to the table, we could not recommend HeartsFoto more strongly.
    Brooke Married on 08/25/2018

Epic wedding photographer 💕

Amanda is amazing, creative, patient, kind and unique! She was like an instant best friend and took more photos than I could have asked for. Extremely responsive and the best price around, not sure how she does it all!!! Cant say enough about HeartsFoto! The entire wedding party and my family adored her!

HeartsFoto's reply:

Aw thank you Brooke! Everyone was so fun and amazing! It was such a perfect day, and you were the perfect bride❤️❤️❤️
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 07/21/2018
    Amanda is amazing. She was able to capture the most important today of our lives. We are so thankful we went with her! She is super fun to work with and made us feel so comfortable during pictures. I would definitely recommend her to anyone! You can tell she loves doing what she does!

HeartsFoto's reply:

I love you lady! Your wedding was so so perfect and I loved working with you! Thanks for choosing us to be apart of your day! Can't wait for our next adventure! XOXO
  • Janet
    Janet Married on 07/15/2018

HeartsFoto is truly amazing!!

Amanda, of HeartsFoto, is a gem! From the first time I met her, to the wedding, and to months afterward, she has been welcoming, accessible, receptive, knowledgeable, talented, helpful, and just plain wonderful to work with. She is the real deal and I highly recommend her!
    It was evident that Amanda and Ally (who is equally wonderful) had done their research with regards to our venue. On the day of the wedding they arrived and because of their preparedness, they we able to assist us in keeping the day on schedule. They did this in an effortless, subtle manner that was appreciated by all. In addition, both photographers were so kind and attentive to the guests and anyone that had the good fortune of getting to know them had nothing but positive comments.
    To top it all off, every photo is a favorite! The only thing better than a bride liking every wedding photo is the connection that was made with these wonderful human beings!

HeartsFoto's reply:

Janet you have been so amazing to work with and get to know! Thank you so much for all the kind words!!! XOXO
    Kristin L. Married on 07/07/2018

Photographer

I can't say enough good things about Amanda at Heartsfoto! From our very first meeting she was so sweet and professional. She was very easy to communicate with throughout the whole wedding planning process and was always available to answer questions. The day of the wedding she even checked in to see if we needed her to grab anything last minute on the way to the venue. The day of the wedding she and her assistant made everyone feel so comfortable and kept everything running smoothly- we were even a little ahead of schedule! We had beautiful previews within a few days, and our entire gallery in 6 weeks. We are in love with our pictures and everyone has commented on how nice our photos turned out! I would highly recommend Amanda for wedding photos and we look forward to her capturing future milestones for us in the future!
    Samuel Married on 06/22/2018

A picture is worth a thousand words - and it would take thousands and thousands of words to adequately describe working with Amanda and truly do justice for the quality of her pictures, involvement, and attitude. I could go on and on about how her pictures are FANTASTIC and GORGEOUS, from the lighting to the shots to the editing, but what I think is really important is how she carries herself and her interactions with us. For those that don't know, at your wedding you will probably spend more time with your photographer than anyone else (except maybe your spouse). What kind of person do you want taking your pictures? She is professional, kind, interactive, easy to talk to, and remarkably helpful. If you want a photographer that takes world class photos and feels like a true friend on your big day, there is NO other choice than Amanda and HeartsFoto!
    Thank you so much!

HeartsFoto's reply:

Seriously eyes are watering. Thank you times a million for being so great and so fun to work with. Plus you guys are stupid-cute together which made your day beyond perfect! Thank you thank you! I hope I get to see you guys again someday soon!
  • Hayden
    Hayden Married on 05/12/2018

Worth every penny and then some. Amanda is absolutely fantastic!

Being that our wedding was going to have a “Back to the Future III” western style theme, we were very particular about the vendors we wanted to work with. We wanted to find people whom had a geeky fun side, but could also capture the look we were hoping for (especially with regards to photography and video.)
    All that being said, from the very first phone call, we knew Amanda at HeartsFoto was going to be the photographer for our special day! The owner and lead photographer, Amanda, was very professional, but more importantly she was easy-going, fun and genuinely excited about the wedding theme! Needless to say, she not made the entire process extremely straight forward and had us prepared for the event months before. Working with her was like working with a best friend. While we were originally leaning away from the engagement session she offered, we liked her so much we changed our minds. (And we’re glad we did!) Amanda took some amazing shots, as did her partner during the ceremony and reception. They both not only captured the essence of our theme, but were able to incorporate the venue’s horses and gorgeous ranch environment into our shots as well.
    As for the technical aspects, Amanda kept things moving along and never got in the way of the festivities. Her patience and ability to work with the little ones to get them to look at the camera and smile was also second to none. The final results (attached to this review) were absolutely stunning and speak for themselves.
    There is no question we would use Amanda again for our future photography needs, and we will not hesitate to recommend them to all of our friends and family. Amanda is one of those rare people that provide amazing customer service, a friendly experience, and an amazing product at a more than reasonable price. If you are in need of a photographer for any occasion, make sure HeartsFoto is at the top of your list! Worth every penny, and then some!

HeartsFoto's reply:

Thank you so much! You have no idea how much it means to me to read this you have made my month! Love you guys!!!
    Dariel Married on 09/23/2017
    Amanda, Holley & Katy are an amazing team! Amanda is so fun and easy to work with. She’s very responsive and did an incredible job putting our wedding photos together. Holley and Katy are amazing photographers. We had a huge wedding 275+ and they did a fantastic job keeping us all in line. I give these girls major kudos for having to deal with our fun crazy family and friends. Words can not express how great our wedding photos turned out! They are both extremely talented and captured every special moment you could think of on our day! Thank you so much ladies, you were a pleasure to work with!!
    Andreea Married on 09/16/2017
    Amanda was amazing to work with! I'm super happy we chose her. She was so professional and super on top of capturing all the important moments of our wedding. Our guests and family loved the photos and how natural but fairy-tale-like they looked. She is also just a fun person and easy to get along with. The first time we met her in person was actually on our wedding day, and it can be awkward to have someone you just met share your intimate moments, but she is so easy going! She made us feel comfortable and she also has a great sense of humor which really helped put us at ease. Also, for the great quality that you get, her package pricing is very reasonable. I would highly recommend her!
    Marina Married on 09/02/2017
    Amanda was so fun to work with!! Even in the scorching heat on our wedding day, she kept our spirits high and continuously made us laugh. She was the exact right amount of assertive -- she made sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to be doing, but also let us relax and enjoy the day. And most importantly, the pictures came out beautifully! She captured genuine, natural moments, which is exactly what we were hoping for. Throughout the planning process, she was extremely responsive and, more importantly, encouraging. She was supportive of our ideas, and made us feel confident in all our decisions. I'd highly recommend Amanda to brighten up your wedding day!