HeartFeltVisual Reviews

HeartFeltVisual 1
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 07/06/2019

Davis wedding!

Melissa and Joe did a wonderful job at capturing special moments throughout the day. They were on time and very patient with my husband and I and our wedding party. I would highly recommend them! Thanks again Joe and Melissa.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Kayla Johnson · Married on 06/02/2019

Best Decision We Made!

I just got married last month and I am so happy that I found Heartfelt Visual. Joe and Melissa are amazing, and we struck gold with having them as our videographer! I loved that they were very flexible with their packages and allowed us to make changes that worked with our very non-traditional wedding. They are an amazing couple who are definitely passionate about what they do. Communication with Joe leading up to our wedding was constant and easy (which i can not say about ALL our vendors). They even delivered the final products a few weeks earlier than the date listed on our contract. My family and friends absolutely loved our wedding trailer, highlight, and ceremony video and kept saying how much it looked like a movie! I honestly can not gush enough about how much I love their work. Just check out their Facebook & YouTube channel to see what I am talking about. Thank you again Joe & Melissa for capturing one of my most special days in the best way possible. Good luck to you both and to all future couples!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Kate Wang · Married on 05/23/2019

We love them!

My husband and I absolutely love the videos Joe and Melissa created for us. We watched them many times over, and felt touched every time we watched them! Couldn't have asked for better videographers to work with, as both of them are very flexible and fun and very great at what they are doing! Give them a try, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Laure · Married on 05/04/2019

Loved our video!

My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer for our big day, but decided last minute to go for it and we are SO happy we did! Heartfelt Visual was affordable, professional, and we absolutely love our wedding video! Beyond all that, we got our video within two weeks of the wedding! We could not be happier with our decision! Thank you both for your incredible work!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Jennifer Fox · Married on 04/06/2019

Incredible!

Joe and Melissa were incredible to work with! They showed up right on time, were so incredibly kind and sweet all day, and they got the videos to us so quickly! The quality of their work is remarkable, and the videos do a perfect job of capturing our wedding day. I couldn’t think of a bad thing to say about them. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Mirsa · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful work!

Joe and Melissa were amazing since the beginning. We got their services as a wedding gift from one of our guests. We found out only a couple weeks before the wedding but we immediately arranged a time to meet, and they were just wonderful! They captured very special moments! They are very great at what they do, the videos were so beautiful!!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2019

Bang for your Buck

I found HeartFelt Visual on wedding wire and I’m so glad I did! They were so thorough and captured every beautiful moment of our wedding. I have seen the short preview clip as my wedding was only 1 week ago, but I confidently await the longer video knowing it will be perfect. These two were genuine and polite and at times they were so swift i didn’t realize they were there! Their communication with Kyle and I before, during, and after have made us over the moon happy we chose them to capture the greatest day of lives with shots that showed all the beauty of our rainy outdoor wedding!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Eli Flores · Married on 02/09/2019

Heart Felt Visuals

Josias and Melissa were awesome. They did an amazing job and truly made our special day great and the memories we now have because of them are amazing. Thank you guys so much.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Candice · Married on 11/18/2017

HeartFelt Visual filmed our wedding and we couldn’t have been happier with the turnout! We cried watching our videos the first (few) times. They captured all of the most important moments of the day for us as well as some fun and humors moments as well! They’re also such a kind and considerate team to work with we have no regrets!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Alyssa · Married on 11/11/2017

Heartfelt visual did an amazing job! We loved our video and so did our friends and family. Their editing and music selection matched our wedding themed perfectly. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Katia · Married on 09/02/2017

Mel and joe did an outstanding job on our video! Would totally recommend for anyone looking for a wonderful way to make your special day unforgettable for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    HeartFeltVisual 2
  • F

Fernando · Married on 05/20/2017

Very professional and friendly

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • I

Irasema · Married on 03/18/2017

Joe and Melissa did an awesome job for our wedding video!! Melissa was very calming and professional, especially as the girls were all getting dressed. Josias made my husband feel comfortable while shooting before the wedding and we got to see some special moments with he and his dad. Another good note, they worked well with our photographers, and were able to shoot around them with ease. Love that they included the people closest to us in the video. Everyone who saw it was in love with their work as well, love you guys! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Alex · Married on 02/25/2017

Very friendly, knew what i wanted ,and super good at what they do. Loved my wedding video! I’d recommend them to all my friends and anyone else looking for a videographer.

Sent on 10/08/2018