Heartfelt Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Steve S. Married on 09/10/2022

Steve and Citlali Swain

Larry was an amazing officiant. He walked us through everything very thoroughly, and let us customize our wedding exactly the way we wanted it. He has a great presence, and handled everything for us; so we could focus on the rest of the wedding!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 09/03/2022

The PERFECT Officiant!

Kathy was a DREAM to work with. My husband and I felt immediately at home in our conversations with her - she felt like a long lost friend! From the very beginning, her focus was on trying to get to know us. She helped us create the best ceremony to reflect our values. We both so appreciated her openness to all traditions, and felt we could create something that reflected who we truly are while still honoring our families. Her workbook and resources were such great guideposts! After the ceremony, wedding guests even asked if she was an old friend, as she seemed to know us so well :) Hire her, you will not regret it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Hannah Married on 07/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Truly Heartfelt! No regrets!

If you are looking for an officiant, I am telling you to go for Larry Wilkerson. It is a stress-free transaction with him. Me and my now husband truly loves how he did on our ceremony, my family too! We thank Larry for helping us throughout the process. He and his wife is very helpful. No regrets at all!
  • Reut
    Reut G. Married on 07/03/2022

Great Officiant!

Kathy was absolutely lovely to work with. She is very responsive, professional, kind, and reliable. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Her prices are very reasonable and she gave us a truly wonderful ceremony!
    Lam T. Married on 05/21/2022

A Wonderful Experience!

Larry is a wonderful officiant! He made everything so understandable from the day I initially placed my inquiry to the actual wedding day when he grabbed our signatures and sent off our paperwork. He is incredibly patient and flexible, which helped to alleviate a lot of wedding-related stress. Communication plays a big part in any big event and Larry was exceptional in that regard as well. It was very easy to reach out through email or telephone just to discuss ideas and plans. I definitely recommend his services. My wife and I are very pleased with how the ceremony turned out and most of the credit goes to Larry. :)
    Ren H. Married on 03/03/2022

Great Officiant

Larry is kind, flexible, and knowledgeable. He is easy to work with and willing to alter for your special needs. More importantly, he will get you prepared for all the details before the ceremony, like actions you need to take, items you need to bring, and how to look good for photos. If you are very nervous before the ceremony like me, this could be a huge reassurance. Larry is definitely a worry-free choice for a wonderful wedding.
  • Christopher
    Christopher D. Married on 01/31/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The dream wedding officiant!

When your to-be wife and yourself are co-planning one of the most complex and important events in your life together, things can be complicated and you want someone there to help alleviate the stress and get the hardest part of the process together. When I tell you Larry was just that person who made this convoluted process all the more simple with just a few Zoom calls and e-mails you’ll be wanting to line up for him to officiate your wedding too! Larry is amazing at what he does and tailor made the procession and the vows we wanted so perfectly that my wife and I couldn’t have been more happy at how it went. If you’re reading this review then trust me - this is the person for your wedding hands down. Mahalo nui loa Larry for everything!!!
    Ali P. Married on 01/29/2022

Wonderful Officiant

Larry is incredibly informative and kind. He guided us through the marriage license application, the ceremony, and steps to take after we got married. We particularly loved that the ceremony was easily customizable, and we have an array of styles to pick and choose from, so we ended up with a ceremony that reflected us, and our families wishes. Our ceremony was beautiful, and Larry stayed after to take pictures with us. He gifted us a lovely book with our vows as a keepsake!
  • Kristin
    Kristin G. Married on 01/22/2022

Stress-Free Ceremony

Kathy was the perfect match for our ceremony! We come from different faiths so we were looking for a non-religious ceremony, and Heartfelt Weddings offered a variety of scripts and traditions for us to choose from. She provided clear deadlines on when we needed to send in our vows and chosen script, and was a calming presence day of. Thank you again!
  • Sanjana
    Sanjana R. Married on 09/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We loved our ceremony thanks to Larry!

Larry officiated our micro wedding and he was everything we could ask for. We started planning our wedding only five weeks before the date since it was a micro wedding, I am so glad we came across Larry. In the initial call, he explained patiently what we could do with the ceremony since it was going to be outdoors and we would not have many guests. He helped us script the perfect ceremony and gave us a lot of flexibility. On the day of the wedding, we were running a late but he didn't mind at all. The ceremony itself was beautifully delivered and our guests loved it! I would definitely recommend Larry to anyone looking for an amazing person to officiate your wedding!
  • Won
    Won H. Married on 09/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Larry will make your wedding so special!

Larry was the officiant at our wedding ceremony. He is a pleasure to work with and put us at ease throughout the entire process. He also provided a very detailed workbook so we could customize the wedding ceremony as much as we wanted. He was very considerate and accommodating throughout the wedding planning, rehearsal and the ceremony. We received many compliments from our guests about how well Larry conducted the wedding ceremony. We are happy to recommend him for any wedding!
  • Nancy
    Nancy S. Married on 07/31/2021

Fairytale Wedding

Kathy was so awesome to work with! She truly was very patient, kind, sweet, had great attention to detail and she performed a ceremony exactly the way we wanted. Would highly recommend her! She makes you feel at ease, helps you and your significant other on your special day, and makes it feel like it's just the two of you. Thank you for all your help Kathy!
  • Maria
    Maria A. Married on 04/28/2021

The perfect private wedding

Kathy is a wonderful person. She help us with all the details of our vows, she did a small booklet to keep for our memories. She did not have a problem letting us have part of the ceremony in Spanish.
    Adomas D. Married on 04/05/2021

Thank you Kathy!

We had a great experience with Kathy from start to finish. She helped guide us through the process and was extremely thoughtful and kind. Although were only meeting her in person for the first time on the day of the ceremony - she immediately felt like part of the family. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for and officiant.
  • Marina
    Marina W. Married on 12/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly what we were looking for

The first thing my wife and I noticed about Kathy was her genuinely authentic kind energy. Given that 2020 has been the year that it has, it was an absolute blessing to have someone like Kathy bring her positive, loving energy to our ceremony and families. She helped us through the entire wedding process from start to finish and adapted her process to fit everyone’s comfort levels given the state regulations. She was so patient with all our questions and would make herself available at a moments notice if need be. We cannot recommend her highly enough.
    Denise B. Married on 10/04/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very supportive during the pandemic

Larry was very supportive as we had to cancel our June wedding due to the pandemic. We ended up rescheduling for a smaller wedding in October. It was a difficult time for us and we appreciated Larry's support and flexibility. Our ceremony was also very beautiful.
  • Carie
    Carie Married on 07/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kathy — the sweetest person you’ll ever meet!

My husband and I got married in the middle of a pandemic — July 17, 2020 — and the sweetest officiant married us!

We loved Kathy so much. She made everything stress-free. She is such a sweet soul — she’ll walk you through the whole thing to make sure everything goes smoothly.

We are so happy we went with Heartfelt Weddings — Kathy is an amazing person with a kind heart, and we truly can’t thank her enough for her willingness to help make our special day happen.

Thanks again, Kathy!

• ejgrussell
    Ellie Married on 05/21/2020

Ceremony perfection

Larry was amazing to work with! He made the process so much easier for us and composing our ceremony words with him was fun and added a nice personal touch. Not only was he easy to work with but he is a joy and flexible! Especially during all this COVID-19 regulations and policies. He was ready for our ceremony site to move last minute and also down for crossing a creek! We were so lucky to work with Larry and HIGHLY recommend him to anyone and everyone! Also wanted to mention he was even willing to work on his wn birthday, what a guy!
    Derek N. Married on 02/23/2020

Above and Beyond

Kathy served as our officiant for our wedding at The Club @ Ruby Hill on February 23rd, 2020. She did a wonderful job with our service and made it very special. She even made a book of the service for us including typing up our vows. She also helped the groom, best men, and groomsmen with their boutonnières. She went above and beyond and we were thrilled to have her be apart of our special day. To anyone out there looking for an officiant for their wedding, I highly recommend Heartfelt weddings. You will not be disappointed.
    Angel N. Married on 01/19/2020

Amazing , pleasant , wonderful

Kathy was amazing ! Her voice over the phone matches her in person . Warm , pleasant , and sweet . She’s very knowledgeable . She responded to my email in a timely matter , which made communication easy . She had a lot of information regarding out wedding license . I loved that she makes a ceremony booklet for the bride/groom to keep , which included our personal vows . Now I can look back and always remember them . Overall , I would highly recommend her as an officiant !
  • Alex
    Alex E. Married on 01/02/2020

Wonderful. Beautiful. Brilliant.

Kathy was a WONDERFUL officiant. She Skyped with us a few months before our wedding to walk us through everything and to get to know us a little bit. She was so incredibly helpful through the entire process and was flexible to changes we made to our ceremony even days before. The ceremony she performed for us was warm and beautifully written, and she was a joy to have standing with us. I also appreciated her detailed packet of information about how to change my name, how to do the marriage license, etc. She also included a booklet with our ceremony written in it to keep as a keepsake. I would absolutely highly recommend Kathy for your wedding, ESPECIALLY if you are considering getting married at San Francisco City Hall. She knows that venue inside and out and has some great tips and tricks. Thank you Kathy for making our day that much more wonderful and special.

Heartfelt Weddings's reply:

Hi Alex & Ben,
    Thank you so much for writing such a lovely review! You were delightful to work with. I could sense the clarity of vision and the inclusive feeling that you wanted. And when we met, I felt like you were a long-lost sister! How stunningly beautiful you were. The love between you two was such an inspiration to witness. Thank you again for your kind words … I can't tell you how much it means to me to know that you were happy with my services. I wish you all the very best in life … it is well-deserved.
  • O
    Olivia C. Married on 11/29/2019

Kathy was wonderful!

Kathy officiated our wedding and was well spoken. She gave us the ability to pick and choose what we wanted. I couldn’t have been more thrilled the day of!

Kathy came by the bridal room to say hi as well, so it was nice to meet her before the actual ceremony!
  • chandy703
    Christine Married on 11/02/2019

Organized, straightforward, and calming

Kathy was a dream to work with for our wedding. She was so sweet and genuinely invested in our ceremony. I came across Heartfelt weddings because I knew I wanted to do a handfasting ceremony and it was included in the packet of information provided to me on inquiry, so I knew it was something they were familiar with. The packet of ceremony options from Kathy was so useful and made the process of designing a meaningful ceremony that fit our personalities so much easier.

The whole process of working with Kathy was so organized and straightforward that it greatly lessened the stress of planning a wedding. She even helped organize the rehearsal and made sure everyone knew their roles and where they should be on the big day. The ceremony was beautiful, and we received quite a few complements on it during our reception. Thank you Kathy for everything!
    David Married on 11/02/2019

Larry was great!

Larry was exactly what we wanted for our officiant. He was prompt, professional and helped keep things moving along. We wanted a short & sweet ceremony and he delivered. I would highly recommend Larry if you are looking for an officiant.
illustration stars