13 Reviews for Heartfelt Weddings and Events

Partial Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
Non-Religious (1)
13 Heartfelt Weddings and Events Reviews

Sarah Harris is the utmost professional, friendly, easy vendor to work with - I couldn't have asked for anything more! I did a ton of DIY stuff (flower arrangements, table decor, pictures, games, etc) and Sarah had it down pat. I had a general idea of what I wanted everything to look like and Sarah nailed it! I couldn't have been more thrilled to walk down the aisle I envisioned or looking at my family sitting at a table with beautiful centerpieces just as I imagined! Not only did Sarah and her team setup everything perfectly, but Sarah was by our side all night. She grabbed us drinks, told us the timeline, coordinated with all vendors to make sure they all knew what was coming next. They packed our car with everything by the end of the night so we could just grab it the next day and not worry about clean up. It is obvious that Sarah knows what she is doing and she is a true professional. My mother is not easily impressed by anyone, but even she thought that Sarah and her team did an amazing job from timeline to making the most important day of my life so unbelievably magical. If you are debating whether or not you need a day of coordinator, you do and you will not regret it. Let family and friends relax and enjoy the day with you. Definitely worth it to have a day of coordinator like her - I didn't lift a finger on our special day. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Gia, 11/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sarah was absolutely incredible! She made my wedding day super smooth and easy and I didn't have to worry about a thing. And the weeks leading up to the wedding she also helps relieve all the stresses that I was dealing with in regards to managing vendors and the venue. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a wedding coordinator for their big day!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Heartfelt Weddings and Events is a great vendor to work with. I had no problem trusting the team with our wedding. They took direction and accommodated our wedding wishes. I highly recommend Heartfelt as a wedding day coordinator!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hands down the most professional, amazing and experienced wedding planner ever! My husband and I decided to plan a wedding cross country and thought it was a great idea since it would be a destination wedding and a built in vacation for everyone involved. After booking my venue I realized that I was way over my head; cue Sarah to the rescue. She helped me with EVERYTHING! From figuring out which party favors would work best, to sitting in on my entree tasting and even running around 10 minutes before I walked down the aisle to find my flower girl a satchel to throw the petals from. She guided me throughout the whole process, suggested vendors that she had worked with previously and helped me through every question that I had, and trust me there were many. I could not have asked for a better wedding day and it all came through because of Heartfelt Weddings. TRULY AMAZING!!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah was an absolute dream for my entire wedding process. She was always so attentive, and really thought through every single detail of my special day. She made the whole process so easy and enjoyable even through the stress of it all! I would highly recommend Heartfelt Weddings and Events without a single hesitation! She offered amazing prices with even more amazing service. My day was perfect!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah was amazing and so in tune with every step and every detail of our wedding planning process. I specifically love her constant encouragement and words of truth regarding what our wedding was really about. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Profile Picture Kristina, 1/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah was AMAZING! Super professional very personable and took on our big day and made sure there was no issues. We had several meetings so she could get dialed in just the way we wanted. 2 weeks before the big day we had zero vendors contacting us and everything was being handled by her. So nice and not stressful for us at all. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants a stress free wedding. Thanks again Sarah.

Profile Picture Sean, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah is worth more then she knows. I had the most stress free wedding and it was all because of her. Sarah was so quickly to respond to e-mails, easy to communicate with, very flexible and gave great tips and other helpful information through out the planning process. I had many concerns about the flow of my wedding, she was able to work out every detail, the whole day went flawlessly. She was also there for anything I needed and things i didn't know I needed, She knows all the tricks and tips. She is a MUST HAVE at every wedding! Thank you so much Sarah we honestly couldn't have done it without you.

Profile Picture Andreana, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Sarah was the most amazing, professional, down to earth person I have ever had the pleasure of working with! She is always so calm and cool and always made me know that everything was going to work out perfectly, which it did. She is amazing, smart, funny and beautiful! She loves what she does and you can tell because she is amazing at her job! Without Sarah our wedding would not have been the huge success that it was! Thank you so much Sarah and we truly appreciate all you did! Thanks again for being awesome!!! ??????

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife and I love Sarah! She is experienced, detailed, and professional in every way. Planning a wedding is very stressful if you don't know how to organize all of the minutia in the event. She helped us with everything and every question we had. Her experience will guide you and even present things you may not even know or imagine. Without her it would have been chaos! On the big day I had zero worries about how the day would play out. I knew she was there and she knew everything. She coordinated everything with the hotel and vendors. My wife and I could just take the day slow and absord all of the little details of the big day without a worry and focus on each other, our family, and friends. She even helped aleviate us from dealing with family and friends all running around and asking questions etc.. Her vendors and contacts are also amazing! Best investment in the wedding I made. For today's modern weddings you need someone like Sarah.

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah is amazing. I cannot say enough about her. I felt 100 percent relaxed and taken care of on my wedding day (despite my family being crazy haha) She made my vision come true, saved me from relatives, ran interference with vendors, and was always available yet not in my face asking questions. I could not have had a more perfect wedding and Sarah was a HUGE reason it was so successful. She even calmed my fiance who wouldn't stop asking me 5 million questions every day before the wedding. I could gush about her for days, she is worth her weight in gold!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 2/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Non-Religious

Sarah is absolutely the best. I was very stressed out with how the execution of the day would go, especially the ceremony. After meeting with Sarah a sigh of relief hit me and my prayers were answered; which for any bride is a blessing. Sarah is not only professional, but she has this gift of turning meetings into friendly conversations where she truly wants to get to know you as a person. What we loved about Sarah is how she knows how to listen to what the couple wants and will do whatever it takes to make your vision a reality. Every bride and groom would be lucky to have Sarah by their side on their wedding day. My husband and I were very happy to have Sarah not only be there for us in so many ways, but to help execute our best day ever.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord.

We had 100% confidence and peace of mind from the moment Sarah stepped in as our wedding planner. Sarah is an absolute professional who is very passionate about her work. I was really impressed by her ability to organize and juggle a million things at once. She was relaxed, friendly and brilliant with all our vendors. Sarah had new, fresh ideas and added depth to our celebration, while focusing in on the exact things we valued most and hoped for in our wedding day.

Our wedding was a completely blank canvas and our perfect venue was 4 hours drive. Not only did every last detail need to be planned, but it was from another city! This is a recipe for disaster, looking back. However, with Sarah's planning (perfect communication with vendors, wedding planning road trips, complete organization and attention to detail, etc) our day was so personal and every detail reflected our relationship and love for each other. We could not have achieved our dream wedding without her!

I am a designer and a perfectionist at heart. That said, on the day of I did not worry about one single thing the entire day! Instead I was completely enchanted by my love for my husband, my family and our dream day. We are so lucky to have worked with Sarah and I cannot recommend Heartfelt Weddings and Events strongly enough. I sincerely thank Sarah for all of the encouragement and support along the way and for making our day so beautiful and flawless!

Profile Picture Brianne, 9/15/12, 6 Reviews