Heart Stone Films Reviews

73 Reviews for Heart Stone Films

1 User photo

Heart Stone Films 1

Jane · Married on 06/04/2011

Toni and Chris are absolutely amazing. They were always very prompt and informative. I felt like it was two extra friends joining my wedding. They arrived professionally dressed and captured every detail of the wedding day. I would highly recommend their services to all friends and family.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Katie · Married on 05/29/2011

The biggest compliment I can give Heart Stone Films, other than an amazing final product, is that I honestly forgot they were at the wedding. They did an amazing job of fading into the background while still wonderfully capturing every important moment (plus a ton of other random, fabulous moments)! I've been to and in a number of weddings with videographers who are out in the dance floor, shoving a camera into guests faces as they are trying to dance. Definitely not what you get with Heart Stone. They are professional, attentive and creative!

Sent on 09/15/2011

Lacey · Married on 05/28/2011

Every Bride wants their wedding to be Romantic and Special, and even though it is a very special day it can feel very stressful and everything goes by so fast. Heart Stone Films made my wedding everything i dreamed of. They made my video so romantic and it was put together the exact way i want to remember it. They make your video YOURS and very unique!!! I loved everything about them. I recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/26/2011

Kirk · Married on 05/14/2011

Chris & Toni are excellent to work with and provide a priceless product for your wedding memories. Their unique skills and talents really blow you away when you view your highlights & DVD. We highly recommend Heart Stone Films for your big day!

Sent on 11/28/2011

Kristen · Married on 04/16/2011

Chris and Toni were so friendly when I first met with them! They were open to my ideas and thoughts and they also had many wonderful ideas of their own! My husband and I were absolutely amazed and astonished at how great a job they did filming our wedding and we were delighted over the highlight film that they edited to our favorite song. We are so grateful to have hired such wonderful videographers for the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 09/15/2011

Lara · Married on 11/20/2010

Loved them and their product - amazing quality! My favorite day is time capsuled so beautifully. A vendor a bride cannot do without!

Sent on 04/11/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2010

My husband and I were extremely satisfied with Barton Creek Weddings, and I would highly recommend this company for videography services. Chris and Toni provide a wonderful product that is sure to be a timeless treasure. Our wedding day went by so quickly, and it's such a treat to be able to watch the video and relive the key special moments through something so beautiful to watch. We were able to choose the music used and to preview before it was finalized. Chris and Toni are down-to-earth, talented artists and really want to see their customers walk away satisfied. They actually hand-delivered our finished DVDs, rather than sending them via the mail, so that we would have them in time to give as Christmas gifts to family and friends. That's service! We can't say enough great things about them!

Sent on 01/05/2011

Kristyn · Married on 10/01/2010

Barton Creek were great to work with! Looking forward to seeing the final product! They produce amazing videos :)

Sent on 11/07/2010

crystal · Married on 07/25/2010

Toni and Chris are amazing!! These are the most talented videographers in raleigh/wake forest!! trust me, we looked at everyone! and we loved their personalities and they were a blast to have at our wedding as guests as well as vendors! thanks guys!

Sent on 04/12/2011

Taylor · Married on 07/17/2010

We absolutely love our DVD. Thank you so much for everything that you have done for us and for making our wedding day and all of the memories so special. Your work is simply amazing, and we will recommend you to all of our friends. Thank you again for all of your hard work, and we look forward to reliving our wedding day many times because of you!

Sent on 11/12/2010

Ed · Married on 04/23/2010

Barton Creek Weddings did an outstanding job! They were professional and yet courteous, and seemed to enjoy their work. Most importantly, they were non-intrusive - you hardly noticed them and yet they captured all the key moments of our day. And the finished product is great .... I'm actually the co-star of a movie (complete with my picture on the cover, my name in the credits and everything!!).

Sent on 10/14/2010

Brianna · Married on 04/11/2010

Chris and Toni videographed our wedding day celebration on Sunday, April 11, 2010. It was a beautiful day and a perfect fairy tale wedding. My husband and I were thrilled when we received the DVD of our wedding. It is truly a piece of art that captures the essence of our day and helps to "re-tell our story." Chris and Toni showed up on time and were with us through the entire ceremony and until the end of our reception. Their work is flawless. They did a great job capturing all the little details of our special day and pulled it altogether to retell the magic of our wedding. We have showed many people the DVD that were at the wedding and those that could not be there that day. People are wowed by the tremendous effort that Chris and Toni put into producing such a great video. My husband and I really like how they divide the DVD into easy-to-find scenes from the day and how they used our choices in music to set the tone for the production. My husband and I have had a wonderful first year of marriage. The excellent job that Barton Creek Weddings did in visually documenting "our special day" helps us to relive our first day as husband and wife whenever we want. Thanks Chris and Toni for your committment to excellence and for being absolute professionals in every way imaginable. The love you share for each other and other people is evident in the quality and sincerity with which you approach your careers.
    Brianna Williams & John Hagen, III
    "One Shoe can Change your Life" ~Cinderella

Sent on 03/17/2011

Morgan · Married on 03/27/2010

Having Chris and Toni from Barton Creek Weddings as my videographer was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I absolutely love my video and everyone who has watched it felt the same way. It was professional and fun, and they captured every great moment! I'm able to relive my wedding day in a way that even pictures and memories can't allow, and I'm so grateful to Chris and Toni for that. They were professional, flexible and very responsive. I couldn't believe how quickly we were able to get a sample DVD. I also added on services at the last minute and they were happy to accommodate. I would highly recommend Barton Creek to anyone looking for a videographer! Amazing!!!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 01/16/2010

Barton Creek did an amazing job with our videography. The week of the wedding we decided we wanted more coverage, and they were flexible and able to do it. The final product was very timely and lovely. Barton Creek went the extra mile and worked with our photographer for a beautiful case, too!

Sent on 04/15/2010

Christine · Married on 10/17/2009

Chris and Toni were great. They are friendly, easy to deal with and do wonderful work. They are a husband and wife team. We barely noticed them during our day and they were able to capture everything. They worked great with our photographers. They were quick to get us a sample of the DVD. It was beautiful. I loved sharing it with family and friends. They are very reasonably priced and work with you to meet your budget. They even came to a park after our ceremony to capture more shots when they did not have to. We are so glad they did. Would highly recommend to any bride.

Sent on 12/03/2009

Kate · Married on 08/08/2009

Toni & Chris are excellent videographers... they are artistic, talented visionaries of each wedding story they film. They captured our wedding on film and presented it on video as if we were in a five star budget feature film. We have enjoyed watching our wedding video over and over again with family & friends, reliving all the special memories of our wedding day.

We are so happy that we chose Barton Creek Weddings to film our special day... and we feel fortunate to have this video to share throughout the years.

Sent on 04/25/2010

Kimberly · Married on 01/17/2009

Chris and Toni did an amazing job capturing our wedding. Friends and family frequently comment on how great the quality of their work is. They beautifully captured all the laughs, tears, anticipation, and love that was present throughout our wedding. Not only are they great at what they do, they are laid back, personable, and fun to work with.

Thank you Chris and Toni for capturing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 01/17/2010

Chris and Toni Wheaton created a masterpiece that vividly captured the special moments of our wedding day! The angles, the details, and the way in which the shots were seamlessly transitioned were exceptional. The music chosen for our video was new to my husband and I, yet completely consistent with our likes and the mood of the event. We now love the songs!!!! Finally, the day of the wedding we barely knew they were there because of the high tech equipment and professionalism. Also, all my vendors recommended each other which speaks highly for each of them!! Heart Stone Films gave us the best memories of our wedding!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Rodel · Married on 06/12/2010

Chris and Toni were really great to work with from start to finish, and we couldn’t be happier with the way our wedding video turned out. Upon our first consult in their home-office they made sure we were knowledgeable as to the different styles and formats that were available to us, and worked with us every step of the way to ensure our day was captured exactly the way we wanted it. They were very patient and accommodating throughout the entire process, and our family and friends all agree that our wedding video is nothing short of a cinematic work of art.

Sent on 12/07/2010

Shereese · Married on 07/13/2013

From the pre-ceremony activities to our grand exit, Heart Stone Films did a fantastic job capturing the sights and sounds of our wedding day. They were professional, unobtrusive, and worked well with our photographer. We received the short highlight and full film approximately two and half months after our wedding. The first time we watched the film, we were completely mesmerized by the sound and cinematic images of emotions, interactions, and intimate detail that told our wedding day story so well. We are pleased with the quality of our film and the great job Heart Stone Films did overall. We highly recommend their services.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Susan · Married on 10/08/2011

You will not find a videographer with a better quality video than Heart Stone Films. They capture every important memory. They captured moments that I did know I wanted until after viewing the video and now could not image not having on tape. In a 5 minute video they captured the whole wedding weekend perfectly. So not only do you get a video of everything but they piece a quick video so that you can watch a tidbit of the wedding weekend whenever you want without having to watch the whole tape each time. I would trust their judgement on what you will want. Make sure you fill out the questionaire because your video will be based on that. They are awesome.

Sent on 01/28/2012

Allison · Married on 11/14/2009

Chris and Toni were a great young couple to work with. On our Big Day, I hardly noticed Toni filming in the background. The custom DVD case and movie poster were awesome perks that not many other videographers provide. At the time, my husband and I were looking for a videographer with an artistic flair, versus simply a camera perched on a tripod in the back of the church. It was obvious that Chris and Toni put a lot of time into our video and it was great!

Sent on 04/15/2010

Elise · Married on 06/11/2011

We loved using Heart Stone. They were very flexible and kept us in the loop. We loved our footage!

Sent on 10/17/2011