Heart & Soul Unions Reviews

17 Reviews for Heart & Soul Unions

• Mari

Mari · Married on 05/07/2019

Our officiant, Juliet

I reached out to Juliet as soon as I got engaged, and immediately was drawn to her positive, vibrant energy. She prepared a beautiful ceremony and vows for our wedding, and let us customize them to our liking. I am so happy that we chose her to officiate our big day - I could not have imagined working with anyone else. She is such an amazing person, and I highly recommend using her as your officiant.

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely breathtaking!

Linda made all my dreams come true yesterday! Everything couldn’t have been more perfect! I didn’t have to worry about planning a single thing so when I arrived at the hotel I was calm as a cucumber. She thought of absolutely everything! Don’t get married in st Thomas if Linda Mason isn’t your wedding planner!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2018

I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner than Linda. She made me feel like I was her number one priority and answered every email within an hour. There were a few times where I started panicking about things and she was amazing at putting me at ease and assuring me that everything was going to be fine. She truly cares about her clients and makes sure their wedding is everything they want it to be. When my wedding day came, not one thing went wrong, and that’s all thanks to her! If you’re looking to get married in St. Thomas, I 100% recommend you choose Linda at Heart and Soul Unions. She’s truly the best in the business!!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Shuraine · Married on 12/31/2017

I had a perfect experience with Heart and Soul Union. Linda and Emerald Beach were great to work with. Linda had me comfortable, relaxed and I beyond enjoyed our Wedding. Everything from our initial conversations, to our first meeting, to the Wedding Day/reception was amazing! We created some of the best memories and owe Heart and Soul Union a lot of the credit! Thank you!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Lyndon · Married on 04/06/2017

Our Wedding was a wonderful experience Linda and her staff did you great job! We would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Susan · Married on 02/21/2017

Trust in Linda Mason! She provided us with every request! No request is to big or to small! She makes all your wishes, hopes and dreams come true! Couldn't be happier and can't thank her enough!!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Natalya · Married on 03/20/2016

We have been looking for a wedding agency in St. Thomas for quite a long time. There is a big selection of wedding planners on the island. The main reason why we have chosen “Heart and Soul Unions” was because we could customize our package the way we needed. Linda Mason is a professional who anticipated our needs to arrange a simple ceremony and was very flexible when we had to change our arrangements. The ceremony went perfectly, I must say it was ‘dream like’. We were happy with Linda’s assistant, officiant and a photographer, they worked as a team. I would really recommend “Heart and Soul Unions” if you like to have an unforgettable wedding.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Mandi · Married on 02/29/2016

Linda was phenomenonal! She answered all of our questions and made us feel comfortable doing planning an event from so far away, which is stressful to do!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Kim · Married on 08/15/2015

Linda was great to work with! Easy to get along with and very helpful!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Cecilia · Married on 11/29/2014

Linda and Jennie are great at the services they provide. I feel I should have a wedding organized by them every year. I rarely provide feedback but I just couldn't hold back without sharing my wonderful experience. Relax and let these amazing ladies make your wedding day extremely SPECIAL!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Cherise · Married on 10/04/2013

I got married here in St. Thomas, using this vendor through the Best Western Hotel, and it was the wedding of my dreams! Linda, the hotel coordinator, was very hands on and she made sure we had a wonderful day. The decorations were extremely beautiful and the hotel itself is gorgeous. The food was great, the rooms are clean, and the staff was friendly. I don't have any complaints and I would definitely stay here again. It's also reasonably priced. You can't beat that!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Cristina · Married on 09/02/2015

We absolutely loved using Heart and Soul unions. We had an amazing experience from beginning to end. Linda took care of every detail with perfection. We absolutely fell in love with her! I couldn't imagine using anyone else to plan such a perfect day.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Cristina!
    It was our great pleasure to whisk you two away by helicopter to Han Lollik for your intimate island wedding. Hope all is well!!

Bethany · Married on 08/16/2017

Linda was awesome! From booking, answering every question, paperwork, details, and so easy to talk too!! She went above and beyond all expectations. We are so happy with everything.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Daniel · Married on 02/22/2017

Experience was great. They were very helpful and atentative.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Angelica · Married on 10/13/2015

I really enjoyed working with our wedding planner in St. Thomas. She was very cooperative, friendly and met all our needs. She was wonderful! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Anejelica

You two are very special and we were honored to be a part of your beautiful Wedding!

Karen & Michael · Married on 02/28/2016

Even working with "Island-time" we got married with all details as requested wishes on time

Sent on 03/18/2016

Heart & Soul Unions's reply:

Your wedding was truly a very special event and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you both and being a part of your very special day! You had the entire wedding team wiping away tears at your heart felt Ceremony!!

Katie · Married on 07/01/2016

We had our fairy tale wedding and Emerald Beach was the best place to do it at. There was no stress, what so ever. They were so accommodating to our needs as well as everyone in our wedding party. It was a beautiful location and I would recommend it to everyone thinking about having a destination wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2016