15 Reviews for Heart & Soul Unions

Partial Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)
15 Heart & Soul Unions Reviews

I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner than Linda. She made me feel like I was her number one priority and answered every email within an hour. There were a few times where I started panicking about things and she was amazing at putting me at ease and assuring me that everything was going to be fine. She truly cares about her clients and makes sure their wedding is everything they want it to be. When my wedding day came, not one thing went wrong, and that’s all thanks to her! If you’re looking to get married in St. Thomas, I 100% recommend you choose Linda at Heart and Soul Unions. She’s truly the best in the business!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had a perfect experience with Heart and Soul Union. Linda and Emerald Beach were great to work with. Linda had me comfortable, relaxed and I beyond enjoyed our Wedding. Everything from our initial conversations, to our first meeting, to the Wedding Day/reception was amazing! We created some of the best memories and owe Heart and Soul Union a lot of the credit! Thank you!

Profile Picture Shuraine, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Linda was awesome! From booking, answering every question, paperwork, details, and so easy to talk too!! She went above and beyond all expectations. We are so happy with everything.

Profile Picture Bethany, 8/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our Wedding was a wonderful experience Linda and her staff did you great job! We would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Lyndon, 4/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Experience was great. They were very helpful and atentative.

Profile Picture Daniel, 2/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Trust in Linda Mason! She provided us with every request! No request is to big or to small! She makes all your wishes, hopes and dreams come true! Couldn't be happier and can't thank her enough!!

Profile Picture Susan, 2/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
4.1

We had our fairy tale wedding and Emerald Beach was the best place to do it at. There was no stress, what so ever. They were so accommodating to our needs as well as everyone in our wedding party. It was a beautiful location and I would recommend it to everyone thinking about having a destination wedding!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We have been looking for a wedding agency in St. Thomas for quite a long time. There is a big selection of wedding planners on the island. The main reason why we have chosen “Heart and Soul Unions” was because we could customize our package the way we needed. Linda Mason is a professional who anticipated our needs to arrange a simple ceremony and was very flexible when we had to change our arrangements. The ceremony went perfectly, I must say it was ‘dream like’. We were happy with Linda’s assistant, officiant and a photographer, they worked as a team. I would really recommend “Heart and Soul Unions” if you like to have an unforgettable wedding.

Profile Picture Natalya, 3/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Partial Planning, Destination

Linda was phenomenonal! She answered all of our questions and made us feel comfortable doing planning an event from so far away, which is stressful to do!

Profile Picture Mandi, 2/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Even working with "Island-time" we got married with all details as requested wishes on time

Profile Picture Karen & Michael, 2/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Civil, Ceremony

I really enjoyed working with our wedding planner in St. Thomas. She was very cooperative, friendly and met all our needs. She was wonderful! I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Angelica, 10/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil, Ceremony, Reception

We absolutely loved using Heart and Soul unions. We had an amazing experience from beginning to end. Linda took care of every detail with perfection. We absolutely fell in love with her! I couldn't imagine using anyone else to plan such a perfect day.

Profile Picture Cristina , 9/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

Linda was great to work with! Easy to get along with and very helpful!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Linda and Jennie are great at the services they provide. I feel I should have a wedding organized by them every year. I rarely provide feedback but I just couldn't hold back without sharing my wonderful experience. Relax and let these amazing ladies make your wedding day extremely SPECIAL!!!!

Profile Picture Cecilia, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I got married here in St. Thomas, using this vendor through the Best Western Hotel, and it was the wedding of my dreams! Linda, the hotel coordinator, was very hands on and she made sure we had a wonderful day. The decorations were extremely beautiful and the hotel itself is gorgeous. The food was great, the rooms are clean, and the staff was friendly. I don't have any complaints and I would definitely stay here again. It's also reasonably priced. You can't beat that!

Profile Picture Cherise, 10/4/13, 2 Reviews