Heart & Soul Unions Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 07/02/2021

Awesome team. Future brides you are in good hands !

Linda and her staff are experts at destination weddings ! They make you feel relaxed about the whole destination wedding process. I am still on cloud 9 about our wedding experience, I'm so happy we went with this company. If you plan to marry in St. Thomas, only go with Linda!
  • Arlene
    Arlene W. Married on 10/15/2020

Amazing!!!

WOW!
    What else can I say about Linda and her staff? I reached out to them to help us scale back our ceremony and in only 2 short months, they were able to help us have a beautiful and rich wedding day.

Thank you Linda, Caitlin and Aaron for all you did to make the most important day of my life one I will NEVER forget!
  • Deyonka
    Deyonka L. Married on 02/20/2020

ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟᴇ!!!

ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏ!!!
  • Mari
    Mari Married on 05/07/2019

Our officiant, Juliet

I reached out to Juliet as soon as I got engaged, and immediately was drawn to her positive, vibrant energy. She prepared a beautiful ceremony and vows for our wedding, and let us customize them to our liking. I am so happy that we chose her to officiate our big day - I could not have imagined working with anyone else. She is such an amazing person, and I highly recommend using her as your officiant.
  • Hillary
    Hillary Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely breathtaking!

Linda made all my dreams come true yesterday! Everything couldn’t have been more perfect! I didn’t have to worry about planning a single thing so when I arrived at the hotel I was calm as a cucumber. She thought of absolutely everything! Don’t get married in st Thomas if Linda Mason isn’t your wedding planner!
    Ashley Married on 05/12/2018
    I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner than Linda. She made me feel like I was her number one priority and answered every email within an hour. There were a few times where I started panicking about things and she was amazing at putting me at ease and assuring me that everything was going to be fine. She truly cares about her clients and makes sure their wedding is everything they want it to be. When my wedding day came, not one thing went wrong, and that’s all thanks to her! If you’re looking to get married in St. Thomas, I 100% recommend you choose Linda at Heart and Soul Unions. She’s truly the best in the business!!!
    Shuraine Married on 12/31/2017
    I had a perfect experience with Heart and Soul Union. Linda and Emerald Beach were great to work with. Linda had me comfortable, relaxed and I beyond enjoyed our Wedding. Everything from our initial conversations, to our first meeting, to the Wedding Day/reception was amazing! We created some of the best memories and owe Heart and Soul Union a lot of the credit! Thank you!
    Lyndon Married on 04/06/2017
    Our Wedding was a wonderful experience Linda and her staff did you great job! We would recommend her to everyone!
    Susan Married on 02/21/2017
    Trust in Linda Mason! She provided us with every request! No request is to big or to small! She makes all your wishes, hopes and dreams come true! Couldn't be happier and can't thank her enough!!
    Natalya Married on 03/20/2016
    We have been looking for a wedding agency in St. Thomas for quite a long time. There is a big selection of wedding planners on the island. The main reason why we have chosen “Heart and Soul Unions” was because we could customize our package the way we needed. Linda Mason is a professional who anticipated our needs to arrange a simple ceremony and was very flexible when we had to change our arrangements. The ceremony went perfectly, I must say it was ‘dream like’. We were happy with Linda’s assistant, officiant and a photographer, they worked as a team. I would really recommend “Heart and Soul Unions” if you like to have an unforgettable wedding.
    Mandi Married on 02/29/2016
    Linda was phenomenonal! She answered all of our questions and made us feel comfortable doing planning an event from so far away, which is stressful to do!
    Kim Married on 08/15/2015
    Linda was great to work with! Easy to get along with and very helpful!
    Cecilia Married on 11/29/2014
    Linda and Jennie are great at the services they provide. I feel I should have a wedding organized by them every year. I rarely provide feedback but I just couldn't hold back without sharing my wonderful experience. Relax and let these amazing ladies make your wedding day extremely SPECIAL!!!!
    Cherise Married on 10/04/2013
    I got married here in St. Thomas, using this vendor through the Best Western Hotel, and it was the wedding of my dreams! Linda, the hotel coordinator, was very hands on and she made sure we had a wonderful day. The decorations were extremely beautiful and the hotel itself is gorgeous. The food was great, the rooms are clean, and the staff was friendly. I don't have any complaints and I would definitely stay here again. It's also reasonably priced. You can't beat that!
    Cristina Married on 09/02/2015
    We absolutely loved using Heart and Soul unions. We had an amazing experience from beginning to end. Linda took care of every detail with perfection. We absolutely fell in love with her! I couldn't imagine using anyone else to plan such a perfect day.

Cristina!
    It was our great pleasure to whisk you two away by helicopter to Han Lollik for your intimate island wedding. Hope all is well!!

Bethany Married on 08/16/2017
    Linda was awesome! From booking, answering every question, paperwork, details, and so easy to talk too!! She went above and beyond all expectations. We are so happy with everything.
    Daniel Married on 02/22/2017
    Experience was great. They were very helpful and atentative.
    Angelica Married on 10/13/2015
    I really enjoyed working with our wedding planner in St. Thomas. She was very cooperative, friendly and met all our needs. She was wonderful! I would highly recommend her.

Anejelica

You two are very special and we were honored to be a part of your beautiful Wedding!

Karen M. Married on 02/28/2016
    Even working with "Island-time" we got married with all details as requested wishes on time

Heart & Soul Unions's reply:

Your wedding was truly a very special event and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you both and being a part of your very special day! You had the entire wedding team wiping away tears at your heart felt Ceremony!!

Katie Married on 07/01/2016
    We had our fairy tale wedding and Emerald Beach was the best place to do it at. There was no stress, what so ever. They were so accommodating to our needs as well as everyone in our wedding party. It was a beautiful location and I would recommend it to everyone thinking about having a destination wedding!
    Sarah P. Married on 06/19/2021

Not impressed

I had to put in a lot of the leg work when it came to planning my wedding. Getting a response would often take weeks. Planner left at 5:30 when my wedding went until 8:00, leaving me to deal with food organization, time management, and collecting all of my items at the end of the night. Very unorganized the day of the wedding which had me stressed, frustrated and upset & crying by the end of the night.
    Not everything was Heart & Souls fault, however they did not do their part in making sure there was a plan b for weather or coordinating with my venue. I was very disappointed with the outcome.