Heart 2 Heart Catering Reviews

Heart 2 Heart Catering 1
Heart 2 Heart Catering 2

Rachael · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfection

I couldn’t be more pleased with this caterer. They went above and beyond my expectations. They made everything about our outdoor wedding run smoothly. If you want a stress free event and know you’re in good hands, you need this caterer. So Happy with our choice.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Alexandra · Married on 09/21/2019

The best experience!!

Our experience with Heart 2 Heart was exceptional. Mary Beth was so detail oriented (which we appreciated!) and easy to communicate with. On the day of, she kept everything running so smoothly and on time. The food itself was delicious, and many of our guests commented about the quality. The pricing was very reasonable, and the value excellent. We were so happy we chose Heart 2 Heart. Thank you Mary Beth and Kara for helping to make our wedding day so special!!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Deena

Deena Ware · Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing Caterer!!

Heart 2Heart was an AMAZING choice! MaryBeth was absolutely the best and very organized and accommodating from the very start. We are so happy we chose them. Our wedding was perfect! Food was amazing, staff was awesome and my guest absolutely loved them all! Thank you Heart2Heart for making our wedding special!
    ~Deena & Decorso~

Heart 2 Heart Catering 3
    Heart 2 Heart Catering 4
    Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Marge

Marge Javins · Married on 07/10/2019

Surprise 25th Anniversary Party

Heart 2 Heart catering is great! They are so professional and easy to work with, it makes your event go so smoothly. they think of everything. We hired them for a 25th anniversary party for our son and daughter-in-law and it was great, everything was excellent. We would hire them again for any event.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Arielle D · Married on 05/25/2019

Great caterer

We are so glad we chose Heart 2 Heart to cater our wedding! Mary Beth is so organized and helpful - she made everything very easy for us. From being flexible even though the venue didn’t have a real kitchen, to the delicious food, to making sure everything ran smoothly on the day of, Heart 2 Heart did a great job!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jeff · Married on 09/28/2018

They were great and I food was perfect

Sent on 10/09/2018

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2018

Uh-mazing!

Mary Beth and her team at Heart 2 Heart went above and beyond for our wedding day! The food was fabulous, linens were absolutely perfect, and the service was flawless!!! All we've heard were great things about our wedding food choices!!! If you want the best of the best, Heart 2 Heart is your caterer!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Meggie · Married on 03/17/2018

Heart2Heart were both professional & personable to work with. They know how to listen and accommodate our desires. I was most impressed with the planning ahead they did with me. I made changes during the planning phase but was always met with an understanding, cheerful response. They wanted to make the event special for us, giving us our preferences yet remaining strong by using their skills & experience. They provide generous opportunities to sample food, too! I was amazed at their efficiency! The confidence & ease Heart2Heart displayed gave me great confidence it would go well. And of course, it was a lovely day! People had lots of fun! Thank you Heart2Heart!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

The did a great job, everyone loved the food. On time, professional service!! We would definitely use them again.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jean · Married on 09/02/2017

Mary Beth, Kara, and the rest of the team was fantastic. We could not have asked for a better caterer for our wedding. From the very beginning they were responsive and flexible, working hard to meet both our budget and our vision for the day. They took our ideas in stride and created a delicious menu that accommodated the diverse dietary needs and preferences of our guests. They were quick to answer our questions and anticipated every contingency (which was super helpful since the weather was very touch and go for what was supposed to be an outdoor wedding). I absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 09/11/2017

JOSHUA · Married on 06/16/2017

Mary Beth and Kara supported my mother's retirement party was an array of assorted foods perfectly tailored to our occasion. The attention to detail and the thoughtful coordination that went into the event was exceptional. Their personal touch for our event is why I highly recommend them to anyone who enjoys a warm working relationship a delicious food!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/11/2017

I cannot say enough about the lovely people at Heart 2 Heart. They helped me pull off the ultimate surprise birthday party while not only going above and beyond with the food, but with the decorating as well. Much like a wedding, at a party people remember the music and the food..people raved all night about the food and how polite the staff was. They were flexible with meeting up, always quick to respond to emails and texts, as well as checking in on other party services I had (such as a DJ and photo booth). I will look for any excuse to work with them again and I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

Marybeth, Kara, Sam, Brandon, and respected teams,

Thank you SO much for giving us the wedding of our dreams! We loved everything about it! We heard raves from our guests about the food, music/games, and the crowd favorite- photo booth! Everyone commented that you had so many props and it was the best booth they have ever used. We would like to thank you for the photo album- what a special touch! Also, the bars were busy all night! Everyone always had a drink and we appreciate the hustle!
    Additionally, thank you for the quick turn around for cocktail hour and dinner. The plan was to be outside, but Mother Nature had different plans. We know how stressful it is to do so in a short amount of time, but know that your hard work didn't go unrecognized. Your staff were flexible, hard working, and efficient. Dirty dishes were quickly taken away and everyone was happy!

Lastly, the 'hot snack' was a hit! Everyone knows my signature saying and we're impressed that we had it incorporated into our wedding. It was delicious!!!

We are truly blessed to have you all involved in our wedding! Again, thank you!!
    Sincerely,
    Brittany & Richard Andino

Sent on 08/20/2017

Dafina · Married on 01/09/2016

"Wonderful delicious food and great service. We've used H2H twice -- once for our wedding and once for a surprise birthday party. It's a family-owned business, the ladies are a delight and work extremely hard. Would recommend whole Heartedly!" :)

Sent on 08/17/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2012

"Heart 2 heart was amazing. They are everything you could ask for and then more. The food is amazing, we used them for our wedding of 80 people in 2012. Our friends still to this day talk about the food we had. They are easy to work with and worked with our budget. They offer a large verity of choices to pick from. I would use them again in a heartbeat! They are the best!"

Sent on 08/16/2017

Anna · Married on 06/10/2017

3.5

Very nice catering. Lots of compliments

Sent on 08/30/2017

Judy · Married on 09/30/2018

The Ladies of Heart 2 Heart Catering were wonderful. I had so many questions but Mary Beth was so patient with me and so responsive. The food at my wedding reception was delicious and the service for exceptional. Thank you Heart 2 Heart Catering for making our day memorable!

Sent on 10/09/2018