Healy Point Country Club Reviews

6 Reviews for Healy Point Country Club

• Marissa

Marissa Taylor · Getting married on 01/09/2021

Venue shopping

I love how fast they responded and how accommodating they are. I can’t wait to bring my fiancé for his first look.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Healy Point Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Marissa!! We can’t wait to meet your fiancé and discuss your big day further!

Donald · Married on 02/13/2016

Absolutely amazing experience! We had the wedding of our dreams & if it wasnt for Crystal Piland, we would have been lost! She guided me through out planning, was alway super sweet & kept me calm. She was also great with working within our budget. We had our ceremony & reception at Healy Point. The food was awesome, service was great & the location is stunning! Thank you Crystal & the whole team fir helping us have our perfect dream day!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Healy Point was absolutely beautiful! The ceremony location was awesome and the reception room was big. The food was the best I have had and we had many guests comment on how good the food was. The staff at Healy Point was easy to work with and did a great job! They went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Emmy · Married on 02/07/2015

Shannon with Healy Point was so helpful and so sweet! She made sure we had everything we needed and more! She made us feel like friends and that we could talk to her about the wedding. Everything went so smoothly thanks to her! The food was also very tasty and the reception space was exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Beautiful location and provided the best price for our needs. The catering was awesome and they were so accommodating to help make our event a stress free event

Sent on 03/23/2015