Head Turners Hair & Makeup Reviews

Head Turners Hair & Makeup 5
Head Turners Hair & Makeup 6
Head Turners Hair & Makeup 7

taylor · Married on 10/13/2018

AMAZING hair and makeup! Love Ashley!

Ashley was absolutely amazing!! From the moment I emailed her about my wedding, she responded in a timely matter. She called me the day I inquired about her packages and prices. She is very personable and willing to work with you. Prices are VERY fair considering how much some hairstylists and makeup artists charge in this area. I had myself (bride), 7 bridesmaids, and my mom getting hair and makeup done the day of the wedding. She accommodated and had us finished a few minutes early for pictures. I can promise you, you will not find a better hair stylist/ makeup artist in this area! I have never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day and I owe that all to Ashley. Ashley’s work is pure perfection! She also did my bridal portraits as well and she stayed even during the photos for touch-ups. If you’re getting married in the area, call Ashley!! You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Shelby · Married on 10/06/2018

Ashley is great! I was in a wedding in October the day after hurricane Matthew. With many roads closed Ashley made sure she got to the venue early! The lady who was suppose to do the brides hair and makeup cancelled that morning, but Ashley stepped up and said she could do it for her! She saved the day! Our hair and makeup looked wonderful! I would book Ashley again for a wedding and recommend her to anyone that is looking for a hair and makeup artist!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Maria · Married on 09/22/2018

It was an awesome experience to have these girls working with us on my special day! Around 20 girls getting makeup and hair done and we had everyone perfectly done ! Super on time for the wedding!! It was fantastic! Perfect Timing! Super organized team ! We loved you guys and I would get married once again just to have Ashley and her girls getting all of us ready and repeating this special day at Preston Woodall House! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Head Turners Hair & Makeup 13
    Head Turners Hair & Makeup 14
    Head Turners Hair & Makeup 15
    Head Turners Hair & Makeup 16
    Head Turners Hair & Makeup 17
    Head Turners Hair & Makeup 18

Jill · Married on 08/11/2018

Ashley, Chastity, and Jessica made us all feel so glam on my wedding day! They are incredibly talented and I’m convinced could make any look happen upon request. I have very dry skin so Ashley devoted some extra energy to making sure my makeup would look perfect all day and night, and her energy and skill certainly paid off. She was extremely accommodating when my numbers changed last minute and was very responsive throughout the planning process. I’ve already recommended her team to other brides to be, and wish I lived closer to Garner to make Head Turners my regular salon! Thank you to Ashley and her team for helping to make our day so beautiful! Would book her again without blinking an eye – she’s worth every penny and then some.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2018

Head Turners Salon was amazing for bridal party hair and makeup. Their prices were reasonable and everyone that got their hair and makeup done looked stunning. I never wear full makeup and the airbrush, eyelashes, etc. did not weigh me down or look caked on at all. Their team was also super fun the entire time they were with us and made the experience enjoyable. All of our hair and makeup lasted the entire evening and even the next morning for some that didn't remove it before bed.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Lori · Married on 03/17/2018

Ashley did an AMAZING job from start to finish. She was responsive, flexible, understanding and incredibly fast. She was worth EVERY PENNY and is honestly a lot less expensive than other vendors on this site. She made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process, and keep in mind that I did not have a trial, so she had very little to work with the day of my wedding. My husband said that I looked the most beautiful that I've ever looked in the 4 years that we've been together. Thank you Ashley for making me so gorgeous on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 10/20/2017

Ashley and her team did a great job with Hair and makeup for my wedding Party and myself. They were able to get everybody done pretty quickly (so we could have time for some pictures before the ceremony), and prices were very fair. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/03/2017

Ashley and her team came out to Aloft in downtown Raleigh to help me and the girls get ready for my big day. My makeup looked amazing and stayed all night! I would recommend them to all my family and friends!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Katie · Married on 08/19/2017

Love these girls! They were fantastic!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Letitia · Married on 06/24/2017

Ashely did hair and makeup for my wedding in June 2014. She was early and all set up when we arrived. With no prior warning of what hairstyles my sisters wanted, she tackled it with ease. She has an artistic eye to create the look u want even if ur unsure urself; I love that about her. My sisters and I were greatly pleased with here services. If ur looking to take the stress out of looking gr8 on ur special day, I highly recommend Head Turners!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2017

Head Turners Hair and Makeup were amazing! They were very professional and easy going. They worked amazingly under pressure (when time grew short). The hair they did was beautiful. The girls working on hair made it look effortless with beautiful results. I had my make-up done and it looked incredible! It was a hot day and the make-up stayed on through the entire evening of outdoor pictures and lots of dancing! The girls from Head Turners will not disappoint. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Kerry · Married on 04/30/2017

OMG we cannot thank you enough for everything that you have done to make our wedding everything we could have hoped for and so much more!!!! You and Chastity went way above and beyond for us!! You thought of every detail and it all came together flawlessly! Words can't express the gratitude that we feel for you and all that you did for us!! Thank you doesn't come close but thank you so so so much!!

Best wishes always!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Jinna · Married on 04/22/2017

I absolutely loved everything about using Ashley/Head Turners as my hair stylist! My hair turned out even better than the trial and my bridesmaids were beautiful as well! I also feel the need to point out that they made my mom (who was very nervous about her hair) feel beautiful. It was very important to me that everyone feel comfortable with the stylists and that we were all happy, and Ashley succeeded on every point! I highly suggest using them!! They are a great value for the exceptional quality they provide!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Destiny · Married on 04/08/2017

Ashley is so easy to get along with and is very affordable. I received so many compliments when she did my hair and makeup for my wedding and even my trial!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Deborah A. · Married on 09/10/2016

Ashley did hair and makeup at my wedding on Sept 10th 2016. I had a beautiful updo done exactly as I had requested and what I wanted was not easy...I had a couple of trial runs for my updo with other stylist and was not happy till I found Ashley. Her makeup skills are top notch. She also did my bridesmaids...they were all extremely happy. My wedding was outside..and was a little humid..As pictures were being taken she would touch up my face and hair. She was professional but fun. Since the wedding I have been for a hair cut...and back again yesterday for highlight's. I would recommend
    Ashley Massengill for all your hair and makeup needs. :) Thank you Ashley!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Janel · Married on 12/17/2016

Ashley was so amazing! She did hair and make-up for my wedding and I truly felt like a princess. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and she was fun to work with and such a reasonable price! I would recommend her to ANY bride without hesitation.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Kelsey · Married on 10/14/2017

Ashley and her team did the hair and makeup for my wedding and they made us all look gorgeous! Perfect hair and makeup and Great prices!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Maria · Married on 09/22/2018

4.2

It was great! Ashley and the girls worked fast and did a great job on almost the 30 people that were getting ready! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2018