62 Reviews for He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC

Flower Petals (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)

Charity was a blessing to work with. She came up with a design plan ahead of time so I knew exactly what kind of flowers I would have for my boquet and centerpieces. When she brought my flowers by the day of the wedding I was blown away. They looked amazing! I received so many compliments on my flowers, even from the other vendors I was working with. He Loves Me Flowers was worth every penny I spent and I will use them again in the future for any of my floral needs.

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was determined to have Charity do the flowers for my wedding because I knew how great she was! She truly made my floral dreams come to life; she worked with me to create exactly what I wanted. Charity has an amazing talent and gift for floral designing & every time I met with her, I left feeling so encouraged & joyful. She went above & beyond, & exceeded my expectations. I was floored when she delivered the flowers on my wedding day because they were flawless & exactly what I wanted! Thank you SO much, Charity!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Charity was an absolute joy to work with and the flowers she provided me and Zach with were beautiful!! I couldn't have asked for a more passionate and invested florist! ? She helped make our big day unforgettable.

Profile Picture Makayla, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would recommend Charity highly for anyone looking for incredible quality wedding flowers! Not only were my arrangements absolutely beautiful and stunning, her service and communication was professional and charming. She truly cares about each and every client and makes the whole transaction personable and sweet. Even when I had to make some changes to my order, she responded quickly and worked with me to make the best decisions. I had no doubts or fears in choosing Charity and I trusted her completely!

Profile Picture User4882757, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

From the moment I met Charity I knew she would do an amazing job on our flowers! I had a friend recommend her company to us. I asked if we could meet for a consultation, and we spent more than an hour drinking tea and building a vision for my wedding flowers. She made my disjointed vision into a stunning reality. She stretched my budget into something I never dreamed possible. The flowers she crafted were absolutely perfect, and better than I ever had imagined.

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 6/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Charity is such a sweet person and an absolute joy to work with! It is obvious that she loves what she does and she made my wedding dreams become a reality! Her flower arrangements are truly a work of art and I would recommend her to anyone! I am still in awe of how beautiful my wedding flowers were! I will definitely use He Loves Me Flowers again!

Profile Picture Maggie , 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Charity did an amazing job on the bouquets, bouts and corsages for our wedding. I got SO MANY compliments. I was clueless when it came to flowers, and charity sent me information on all different flowers, what is in season, what works well out of water for lengthy periods of times, and the price ranges. It was all so helpful. When we met, I gave her some ideas and she was receptive and honest, showed me different options, gave me some "this or that" questions, ultimately helping to create a bouquet that surpassed my wildest imagination! I loved her special touches that made me feel like such a valued customer, from the "mood board" she created, to the personalized gift she sent. We had to adjust our quote a few times as the wedding planning progressed and she stayed right on top of it! Thank you Charity for helping make my wedding a dream come true.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery

Charity was AMAZING. I loved my flowers. I was on a budget and she got me everything I wanted. My favorite was the garland for the head table. So beautiful. She really knows what's she is doing and is THE sweetest person ever. She did a phenomenal job and would hands down recommend her to anyone

Profile Picture Carol, 3/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity Bennett was amazing! When we were planning for the wedding, I was in Virginia and the wedding was taking place in Missouri. Charity kept in contact with me as we initially made plans and finalized them. She did all of the flowers for the bridal party, grandparents, etc. She also did a memorial wreath for the ceremony for my Husbands parents. Finally, Charity did the flowers for our reception. This required a lot of communication because we wanted a flower centerpiece in logs. She was great at talking to us about our vision and the end product was amazing. Charity values my wedding just as any other wedding and I love that. I would use her again as well as recommend her to anyone who needs flower arrangements.

Profile Picture Saleena, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Charity is super nice and friendly! Explains every flower and gives you visuals so you can help see the whole picture. She is very creative and helps you pick wonderful pretty flowers in a price range you set. She makes it all about you and fits your personality/wedding theme perfectly. We love her!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Charity was a charming as she was talented. Taking special request and providing services she had never performed before, just to see us smile. Which not only did I as the bride, I had compliments all night on the stunningly unique bouquet she made for me. Thank you!

Profile Picture Anna, 11/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Charity was such a joy to work with for my wedding flowers!! She really loves her job! From the moment I met her, she was so nice and friendly and told me about flowers that she suggested and my bouquet was everything she said and more! I actually teared up when I saw my flowers, because I had no idea something that beautiful could exist and it was for my special day!! Her flowers are one in a million and I paid a good amount for the best of the best!!

Profile Picture Monica, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

MY FLOWERS WERE AMAZING! Charity went above and beyond what I had imagined. She was sweet and kind and willing to do whatever she could to make my day perfect. Charity isn't a business trying to make money, she truly cares about each and every bride and also gives back to people in need. DEFINITELY use Charity if at all possible!!

Profile Picture Jeni, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Charity was AWESOME!! Seriously, she was so professional and personable, and she was able to take my crazy ideas and make them into a reality! I wanted apples in my bouquets, and she made it happen!! She was able to help me decide what would look great with my mismatched bridesmaid dresses and the theme of my wedding. We had no color scheme, so I knew finding flowers that wouldn't clash with everything else would be a challenge, but it all came together beautifully! She was very knowledgable about flowers, which was extremely helpful since I didn't know exactly what I wanted. We received countless compliments on the flower arrangements! I definitely recommend Charity!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany , 9/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Charity was really a joy to work with. From the first consultation to the day of the wedding, she paid attention to details, gave us great ideas, responded quickly to emails, and most importantly, provided gorgeous flowers for the wedding and reception. Hooray for Charity!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Charity was an absolute joy to work with. From our first consultation meeting, I could tell that she really cared about catching my vision for our wedding. She spent a lot of time making sure that the flowers would be perfect for us. I knew that the flowers would be perfect using He Loves Me Flowers. When the flowers arrived on our wedding day, they took my breath away and were more beautiful than I could have dreamed of. She went above and beyond. Throughout our time with Charity, she was so much fun to work with and felt like a friend by the time our wedding came. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Her talent is incredible and who she is as a person makes her delightful to work with.

Profile Picture Kalynn , 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

First of all, Charity is just a wonderful person. She is kind and thoughtful, but also professional and passionate. I could tell that she cared about my wedding vision and wanted to make my flowers everything I dreamed of. She was open to suggestions and went above and beyond, even when I asked for lots of revisions and changed my mind about different flowers and colors. She's the kind of vendor who also feels like a friend, not just someone you pay for services and only hear from a couple of times before the wedding.

Secondly, she is the best at what she does. I worked as an assistant shooter to local photographers since 2010, and out of all the florists and flower arrangements I have seen, hers outweigh them all. They are big and beautiful and unique! I have yet to see her create something that isn't stunning. You will hear nothing but wonderful things about Charity and her business because she puts her heart and soul into it and loves what she does. I have already recommended her to other brides and intend to use her services in the future. Don't even look at any other florists! Charity is hands-down the best of the best.

Profile Picture Shelby, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Where do I even start? Getting recommended to Charity was the biggest blessing! From our first meeting together I knew how amazing and talented she was and not to mention literally the sweetest person in the world. She was amazing to work with and was so flexible with all the changes I made during the process! Always got right back to me, answered my countless questions and was so fun to work with! When I walked into our venue and saw all our flowers, it took my breath away. they were even more gorgeous than I had dreamed of. I would recommend Charity with He Loves Me Flowers to EVERYONE. Thank you again for making our day so beautiful! ♥️

Profile Picture Megg, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Charity is incredibly talented and so easy to work with! Everything turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. She is knowledgable of types of flowers, color palettes, etc and offers great advice for what will look best and work best with your circumstances. On top of all of this, she is so sweet and a hard worker- she is confident when she shows up and works her magic without bothering you with questions. She has my highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Charity was amazing. Her talent truly showed through our bouquets for our wedding. She took my ideas and took them farther than I ever could have imagined. She is a jewel!!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Charity is blessed with a true talent! Her creations were more than perfect for my wedding! Her attention to detail and creativity sets her apart from other designers! Charity over delivered in every aspect from the consultation, to planning and arrangements! I would highly recommend He Loves Me Flowers to every bride! Thank you so much Charity!

Profile Picture Lauren , 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Charity is the sweetest ever! She put up with me constantly changing things around on her and still made everything perfect come the big day! I was so sad because we got behind on time and things got a little crazy....long story short, we forgot to give the corsages to the mothers and the boutonnieres to the dads. They were seriously so stunning so it killed me that we didn't even get to show them off or take pictures. Charity did everything perfectly and I would highly suggest her to any bride.

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/16/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

He Loves Me Flowers was a dream to work with! Charity is beyond the sweetest person you will ever meet and is so talented. All of her arrangements are truly amazing and you can see the love and dedication she puts into each. We had nothing but praise and complements for her work at our wedding. If only we could get married every year to be surrounded by her talent! ;) Thank you!

Profile Picture McKenna, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Charity is one of the sweetest, kindest people I've ever had the privilege of meeting. She was so amazing to work with and she went above and beyond to make my wedding dreams a reality. I would recommend her to any bride!!

Profile Picture Madison, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Charity was amazing to work with and so sweet! The flowers were my absolute favorite thing at our wedding! My bouquet was breathtaking! It was very full and cascading with ribbons. We also had her create a 40 foot garland! It was incredible! I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Lorna, 3/21/15, 1 Review