Haziel Photo + Films Reviews

1 User photo

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 12/21/2019

So very grateful!

Randy and his wife, Olga, did my wedding video VERY last minute. We decided about a week before that we were interested in having a videographer and they were able to make it happen! I cannot express to you how grateful we are to them! Not only did they do an outstanding job capturing our most special day, but they made both me and my husband so comfortable in front of the camera. This made the whole process a lot easier! They also prayed with us, laughed with us, and just added yet another piece of happiness on this day! We will cherish our video forever. You will not regret choosing Haziel Photo + Films!

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • Sara

Sara Armas · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely perfect♥️

I can’t even put into words how incredible Haziel Photo and Films did capturing our special day! Out of everything I did in planning our wedding, this is the best decision we made! They are so talented and the final product is just phenominal...HIGHLY recommend! You won’t regret using them!!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Kelsey N · Married on 10/20/2018

Quality Work, Good People

Haziel Photo and Film did our wedding photos and video. They worked with our needs and were incredibly friendly and patient with our group. They caught all of the moments we wanted to record because they worked so well as a team, nailing both candid and portrait shots. They even caught beautiful drone footage of our location. They were always in the background working hard and never demanding anything. The quality of their work was stunning, and we have ZERO complaints, not one. I'm a photographer too, by the way. This family is very talented. We were thrilled. I'm so sorry we waited so long to review. Our entire wedding party would back us up when we say that we HIGHLY recommend them for your next event. We're in central Arkansas. I have a sister and two friends getting married soon, and they've already been saying how much they wish Haziel was in Little Rock.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Miranda · Married on 10/12/2018

Highly Recommend!!

Hiring Haziel Photo + Films (aka Randy & Co. 😉) for our wedding was one of the best decisions I made during the planning of my wedding. Randy and his family and crew, we're absolutely wonderful to work with. The perfect combination of personable and professional. Everytime I reached out to Randy with questions or concerns he responded quickly, and was always very kind and helpful. By the end of our engagement shoot (also the first time we all met in person) Randy and Olga truly felt like old friends. I was so nervous before that photo shoot, and as soon as they were here they completely put me at ease and were very easy to work with. Besides being wonderful people, they also do absolutely beautiful work. I purchased their largest package which included videography work, and it was totally affordable, and my money was VERY well spent. When I tell you that the work they do is extraordinary, I am really understating how beautiful their work is. I could not be happier with my photos or videos, and I would highly recommend them to absolutely anyone looking for a photographer and/or videographer for their wedding. Thank you so much Haziel Photo + Films!! The memories you have given us will be cherished all of our lives.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Romina Franco · Married on 09/08/2018

Excellence

They are the best and great people of God to work with.

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Maryoury

Maryoury Bañuelos · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing work!

My husband and I had Haziel Films for our wedding on August of last year and can’t stress enough how amazing our highlight & film came out. It was everything we wished for to remember our special day. Him and his lovely wife where so professional and God centered couple, we got along so well. They went above & beyond our expectation! I would recommend Haziel photo+film if you want a high quality outcome. We will forever cherish the amazing work they did for us!

Sent on 06/05/2019