Hayloft on the Arch Reviews

23 | Vernon Center, NY

23 Reviews for Hayloft on the Arch

Andrew Pregler · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Amazing CNY Venue

Alisha and her team were FANTASTIC to work with. We are a couple with strong CNY ties living in Brooklyn, and we needed to have a wedding planner and team in place that could help us manage most of the planning remotely. The preferred vendors provided by Hayloft were so easy to work with and created an absolutely perfect day. The biggest thing? Weather was 50/50 and we were supposed to have an outdoor ceremony. Not only did Alisha calm any nerves, but the plan and process to make the call at the last possible second and still have a smooth ceremony was ready to go, and when the weather held, we used their AMAZING outdoor space. Cannot recommend Hayloft enough!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/13/2019

The Perfect Venue!

I can’t say enough good things about this venue!

The space & property are absolutely beautiful and well-maintained (and versatile in terms of a barn, you can make it look very classy or country depending on your style). We got so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was.

However, that’s not why I so highly recommend it. The owner Alisha is AMAZING at her job. Absolutely amazing. She’s professional, attentive, organized, has great taste, and is just a really nice person - everything you could want in a venue owner.

Despite how many weddings they hold, she always responded to me quickly and made me feel like my wedding was a priority (and I’m sure every one of her brides feels the same). She will do her absolute best to make sure you have the perfect wedding.

Lastly, it was reasonably priced. So many wedding expenses feel outrageously priced, but this was worth every single penny.

Highly highly highly recommend.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2019

Beyond words

I don’t know where to start! Alisha was such a pleasure to work with. I can’t even count the amount of emails I would send her asking questions and she always replied in a timely manor and never made me feel like my questions were stupid. She literally made my wedding visions come to life. She set up most of our decor the night before so when I arrived at 8am for hair and makeup I was able to see most of my decorations in place! She was there all day making sure everything ran smoothly. I told her that I wished she had a buzzer so I could buzz her when I needed her because she was all over making sure everything was in place. If I could do my wedding day all over again, I would chose Hayloft a million times over. Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Ainslee · Married on 09/28/2019

Hayloft on the Arch is amazing!

Hayloft on the Arch is such a beautiful property! The dreamy barn with twinkling lights exceeded any expectations and is breathtaking. Not only is the venue incredible but the owner Alisha was fabulous throughout the whole process. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Mercedes · Married on 08/17/2019

Phenomenal

I couldn’t have asked for any more beautiful venue than the hayloft. To top that off, Alisha was amazing to work with and made sure everything was just right!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Lianne

Lianne · Married on 08/03/2019

Stunning Venue & Incredible Management!

Out of the many, many barn venues we viewed in Central and Upstate New York, none came close to Hayloft on the Arch in beauty and style. It was also, surprisingly, the cheapest venue we viewed!

Alisha and her husband have created a venue that is finished to perfection. The reception area is as breathtaking as it looks in pictures; the arbor is the perfect centrepiece for a ceremony; and the newly installed silo bar and fire pit offers an equally impressive outdoor space for your guests to enjoy.

On top of this, Alisha brings the greatest value to this venue. She is incredibly professional: responds to your emails promptly, provides a clear overview of the day, and incredibly flexible in making your vision come into fruition. She styled our venue beautifully and I completely trusted that she would make the right decision if any of the decor needed to be changed last minute (for example, the lanterns I bought were too big for the tables and she placed them around the venue instead).

I can’t recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Marisa · Married on 10/20/2018

The Most Amazing Venue

I don’t even know where to start..... our wedding at Hayloft was an absolute dream. Alisha is amazing! We booked our wedding 2 years out, from the first day we contacted Alisha, we had absolutely nothing but amazing encounters with her. She was always prompt with answering my emails, thorough in her responses and always kind. The venue in itself is beautiful and one of a kind but Alisha makes it what it is. From our first visit, to our final walk through and our wedding day, Alisha listened to every request and paid attention to every detail. She set everything up the day of and her and her staff packed everything away at the end of the evening. I could go on forever about how pleased I am, but I think I have covered it! I would recommend the Hayloft to anyone and everyone. It truly is a one of a kind venue and Alisha is sooo good at what she does. 10 star review! Not a single complaint. Would have our wedding here over and over again.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

I can't rave more about Alisha and her beautiful venue, Hayloft on the Arch. We had our wedding there this past September and it was the most magical day - the venue and staff were a huge part of that.

The Venue: The setting was absolutely gorgeous, the expansive lawn made for amazing pictures, and the interior was drop dead gorgeous. If you're looking for a whimsical, romantic, rustic setting - look no further. So many people came up to us during and after and complimented us on how much they loved the venue. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all on-site and the set-up of the space allowed for an easy, relaxed flow for our guests. At no point during the night did the space feel confined or uncomfortably crowded. The amenities, bar etc are all brand new, so even though you're in a refurbished barn, you can sometimes feel like you're in a chic hotel. One aspect that I also loved was the fact that the venue itself adds to the decor, so not a ton of added bells and whistles were needed - much needed relief for the wallet.

The People: We had planned our wedding from out of state and cannot speak more highly of Alisha. She made the entire process of planning our wedding easy and was an amazing source of guidance throughout the process. She was responsive, flexible and just overall helpful during the planning phase but also the day of. One of the best aspects of her services was the coordination and set-up the day of. We didn't have a wedding planner so this was a crucial aspect to ensuring everything went off without a hitch. She also has an amazing eye for decor so her help with set-up was great to have. Neither of us are from the area, so we were completely dependent on her for recommendations on vendors, accommodations, etc - and she delivered - everyone she recommended was superb.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/21/2018

Hayloft on the Arch is truly the most perfect venue to have your wedding. Everything about this location is perfect. From the interior of the barn, to the exterior where we held our ceremony, everything is truly beautiful. The owner Alisha is the kindest, sweetest, most helpful venue owner you could ever ask for. She made the whole process seamless. I would recommend this venue in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Laura · Married on 05/18/2018

We were recently married at the Hayloft and it was truly an amazing experience! We planned our wedding from across the country, and Alisha was nothing but amazing the entire time. I felt completely at ease with the entire process. She was very responsive to all emails and questions, and extremely kind. This venue is so beautiful! I would *HIGHLY* recommend Hayloft and its amazing staff to any bride!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Most every bride you talk to will state that their wedding day is the most amazing day of their life. Mine really did go off without a hitch with much thanks to Alisha and her wonderful staff! She took care of all of the set up & decor and made sure that it was both absolutely stunning and true to my vision. She made sure that the ceremony also was without a hitch!

The barn and property are just absolutely beautiful and you can tell that her heart and soul goes into this place! We received so many compliments on our wedding and how stunning the venue is!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Alisha is amazing. Her venue is beautiful and so well kept. We got so many compliments on her space. She was great to work with, is fun, flexible and super responsive. She's extremely organized and provides you with updates and information as you get closer to your wedding date. She also knows the area really well and was able to help us with vendors and a rehearsal dinner location!

We loved working with Alisha and felt like we were in great hands. Hayloft on the Arch is one of a kind.

Thank you again for everything, Alisha!

Sent on 10/06/2017

erica · Married on 06/17/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Alisha and her beautiful venue. The moment my husband and I saw Hayloft, we knew we didn't have to look anywhere else. We waited almost 2 years for a Saturday opening, and it was totally worth the wait! Our wedding day was the picture perfect beautiful sunny day in June. Everything ran smoothly because of Alisha and her team. The grounds are beautiful, the inside it beautiful and everything in-between. Guests are still talking about our venue and how incredible the day was! THANK YOU Alisha for everything you did for us to make our day a dream come true! <3 The Nedrows :)

Sent on 07/27/2017

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2017

Alisha and her team at Hayloft really know what they're doing! She was so quick to answer my emails or text, had incredible advice in planning, and made sure that the day of passed seamlessly. She really is a wedding coordinator and vendor all in one! The facilities are simply stunning and my guests had so many compliments for me. By far the best barn venue around.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Hayloft on the Arch's reply:

This makes my heart so happy! Thank you so much Alyssa!
  • Kalee

Kalee · Married on 10/21/2016

Alisha and her team at Hayloft are absolutely wonderful! They took care of everything and made sure that our day went off without a hitch. The weather was less than ideal on our big day but they took the extra step to quickly move our ceremony inside and keep all of our guest warm and comfortable. I can never thank them enough for making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Hayloft on the Arch's reply:

Thank you so much Kalee! You and John still have the most unique wedding arch to date! Loved the creativity!

Amy · Married on 09/17/2016

We booked our wedding about two years before the event. We fell in love with it immediately, and after we met Alisha (the owner), we knew we were in good hands. We didn't have a planner, but Alisha made everything so easy for us--sending periodic TO DO reminders, etc. We also live about 5 hours from Hayloft and were unable to do a walk through in person a month prior to our wedding, but Alisha was very flexible and accommodated us by holding several calls. She always answered emails promptly, and was quite helpful, especially in recommending local vendors. It's appreciated that she allows you to work with whichever vendor you choose, but she has a strong rolodex of talented folks, and not being from the area, this helped tremendously. We only wish we could repeat the day--everything was absolutely PERFECT and she went above and beyond to ensure that we had the best day of our lives! We would recommend her to anyone looking to get married in a rustic, beautiful country setting. We love you Alisha!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Hayloft on the Arch's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! I miss hearing from you & Mike, I hope all is well :)

We had a rustic wedding with an outdoor ceremony and had the perfect day! Hayloft is absolutely perfect if you are looking for a barn wedding. At first my husband and I had family questioning our decision to have a more laid back/outdoor wedding, but after our wedding we received so much praise for picking such a wonderful location! Truly could not be happier!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Alicia · Married on 07/05/2014

I can't say enough about how amazing Hayloft on the Arch is as a venue, and how incredible the owner, Alisha, is to work with. She was always available and quick to respond to any of my questions and requests to visit the site as it was undergoing renovations. More importantly she has a true passion for her job and the organizational level to make planning your event EASY. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a country, but polished and elegant venue!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Margaret · Married on 08/05/2018

Alisha and the staff were wonderful. We are SO glad we chose Hayloft for our wedding! If we could do it all over again at Hayloft, we would! Everything went smoothly and our guests loved the venue. It happened to be one of those "hottest days of the summer" so it was warm; more fans would be a great addition to Hayloft. Our catering staff worked seamlessly with Alisha and the staff at Hayloft, and we only wish the wedding didn't go by so quickly, as they all tend to do. Wonderful night, and wonderful venue, thanks to Alisha and her staff!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Leah · Married on 05/19/2018

I was a guest at a wedding at Hayloft on the Arch. I lost a very prized possession during the proceedings and the staff at Hayloft on the Arch went above and beyond to find it and return it to me. They spent over a week looking for it. I really cannot thank them enough for their responsiveness and quality of service! In addition, the wedding we attended was beautiful and flawlessly executed. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/26/2018

heather · Married on 05/09/2015

Me and my husband have grown up in the area, along with most of our families. My husband actually found the hayloft on Facebook in the VERY early stages of its transformation and seen something. We had the privilege of meeting the original owners of the barn, he was amazed at what it had become and was so sweet. Absolutely stunning views with the rustic country feel we wanted. Alisha and Mike were great. We had a beautiful day.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Absolutly beautiful! Owners was knowledgeable and prompt with responding!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Reis · Married on 07/02/2017

This venue is fantastic and cannot get much better in terms of the property, the buildings and all of the little details throughout. From the hanging mason jar lights to the rustic decorations throughout the venue, the place is the whole package. The ability to bring in any vendors and fill the space the way that we want to was invaluable to making our special day just that much better. Little problems were quickly taken care of and the owner is very good at assisting with the planning process, she was available whenever asked all the way up to the wedding. At times during the day of the wedding she seemed very busy, the unfortunate thing is that it was not always focused on our wedding and at times she was even touring another couple while we were getting ready. Really though this was a minor detail. Our wedding went beautifully with all of our friends and family helping to set up when the owner could not and we could not ask for more out of this venue. It was a beautiful day, beautiful place, and the Hayloft lived up to expectations.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Hayloft on the Arch's reply:

Reis & Kayla, I loved working with both of you and your families throughout the entire planning process and being a small part of an amazing day. I do want to acknowledge your comment regarding the tours that took place the day of the wedding - it was two meetings for upcoming events that took an hour total the morning of the set up. I do apologize that you found that it took me away from your event. As I recall, I met with you both and Kayla's father on a Saturday morning that a wedding was taking place that day, last year. As you know, everyone is not flexible with their work and personal schedules to take time off to meet during the week so I do schedule limited meetings on Saturdays & Sundays to accommodate. There was still ample time that day to do the decorating, napkins, and anything else you had planned. Throughout the day as I started to do some of the decor, your family and friends that were there insisted on helping as they waited around to get ready. I hate for anyone to look back on their event dissatisfied in any way, I do apologize that this is the case for you. I certainly hope that overall you were pleased with the day.