Hayfields Country Club Reviews

Hayfields Country Club 4
Hayfields Country Club 5
  • Tim

Tim Hollenshade · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Stunning private venue with experienced and professional staff

The team at Hayfields will make your special event all that you desire. They worked closely with us throughout the early planning stages as well as helping with the finer details as the event date approached. They were always available for advice and support to assist with most anything necessary to ensure our day was what we envisioned. The day of the event their team was ready early and prepared to assist with any last minute issues that arose. The entire team at Hayfields are top-tier professionals that take pride in delivering the highest standard in event planning and management.

Hayfields Country Club 6
    Hayfields Country Club 11
    Sent on 05/17/2019

Melinda · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Landscape and Elegant Setting

I booked Hayfields for my wedding and I couldn't have been any happier with the decision. I was becoming very frustrated with venue searching as all of the venues in the area wanted to charge almost double to do a Saturday wedding or had minimum requirements. When I found Hayfields I fell in love! The scenery is gorgeous, the space was perfect, the food was delicious and they were very helpful and accommodating. Their prices were very affordable and fair. They made adjustments for me on request without added costs. My day was amazing! The only thing I might add as a suggestion to future brides is that the chairs are very noticeable so I bought chair covers. Otherwise I loved the space! All of my guests commented on the outside space and how pretty the venue was. I only wish that they had a build in option to add on extra time. The venue came with 5 hours which is more than most other venues but I wish I could have added on an extra hour or 2. The night fly's by so fast and I just wish I had more time.

Hayfields Country Club 12
    Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect all around

Hayfields was an amazing venue- not only was it gorgeous, but the staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating at all times! I can't say enough wonderful things about Mary B, who was our primary point of contact. The food was amazing, the staff the day of was friendly and efficient and overall was very reasonably priced. Couldn't be happier- even though it rained, I would still say it was the perfect day!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Hayfields Country Club's reply:

Kelli, it was such a pleasure working with you and Joe. You and your mom did a fantastic job decorating too. What a beautiful December wedding. Even with the rain, it was a perfect day! Best of luck! MaryB

Mary B · Married on 10/20/2018

Hayfields is the best!

Hayfields was such an amazing venue- we were looking for an indoor-outdoor venue with beautiful views/nature and one that was also lovely inside. Hayfields fit all of these and so much more! Guests loved the outdoor patio for the cocktail hour- they even have a bocce court not too far from the ballroom! The happy hour foods were delicious. Dinner was also excellent.
    Mary B is absolutely amazing- she is the nicest and she gets so excited for your big day- she helped make the process leading up to the wedding as well as being the day of coordinator go smoothly. She let us decorate the ballroom and helped out too- she went above and beyond! It helped calm my mom's nerves knowing that she was there because we knew she could handle any issues that could arise.
    The venue also has a wonderful rainy day back-up plan- cocktail hour in the historic mansion is also a lovely setting. Having an awesome rain back-up plan made one less thing for us to worry about.
    Parking is easy- cars can be left overnight and there's a free shuttle from the Hunt Valley hotels to the venue. I think we had close to the maximum number of guests allowed and we didn't feel overcrowded at all.

Hayfields Country Club 13
    Hayfields Country Club 14
    Hayfields Country Club 15
    Hayfields Country Club 16
    Sent on 02/03/2019

Mary B,

Thank you! It was such a pleasure to be a part of yours and Jay's big day! I enjoyed working with you, your mom and your dad. All of your hard work and visions of how your day would go, came together beautifully. It was also great that we both have the same name; Mary B. :)

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Most Amazingly Beautiful Venue

Perfect venue for an outdoor/indoor wedding! We had our ceremony and cocktail hour outside and it was absolutely beautiful. The team we worked with was professional and cared so much about making our day special. Mary is wonderful and helped every step of the way. The ballroom sat our 110 guests perfectly. I wish I could do it all over again!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Hayfields Country Club's reply:

Sarah, you were a beautiful bride. It was such a pleasure working with you and your mom. The vision you had for your day turned out beautifully. Much happiness to you and Tyler.
    Best,
    MaryB

Johanna · Married on 09/29/2018

As Mother of the Bride, I can’t say enough about MaryB, Celeste and the entire Hayfields team! Hayfields is a beautiful venue, both inside and out. Our daughter chose to get ready on-site and the photographer and videographer couldn’t say enough about all the options open for photos! Leading up to the big day, MaryB and Celeste were most attentive. They quickly answered every question and were always available to assist. The reception ran smoothly and the food was excellent!! Our guests raved about how good everything was and how the service was top notch! Choose Hayfields - you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Hayfields Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Johanna. It was such a pleasure working with you. Adrienne and Joe are perfect together. We have seen a few pictures of their day on Instagram and cannot wait to see the rest of them.
    Best wishes,
    MaryB, Celeste & the Hayfields team

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Beautiful!

We were in excellent hands with Hayfield's. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the food was delicious, and the grounds and venue itself are beautiful. Our coordinator Mary was extremely kind and helpful throughout the entire process - she treated our wedding as if it were her very own. Our wedding day was made even more special by choosing Hayfield's.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Carly · Married on 07/07/2018

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! The entire wedding planning process was less stressful due to the flexibility, responsiveness, and knowledge of the staff at Hayfields. Our wedding was a month ago and we are still getting compliments about the delicious food, beautiful venue, and attentive staff. I would 100% recommend Hayfields to others and wish I could relive my special day!

Hayfields Country Club 17
    Hayfields Country Club 18
    Hayfields Country Club 19
    Sent on 08/07/2018

teri · Married on 06/30/2018

We hosted our daughter's wedding in June 2018 at Hayfields. The grounds and historical buildings are absolutely beautiful and made for such a gorgeous setting for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We simply can't say enough wonderful things about the event staff - MaryB and Janine are incredible! MaryB was always very responsive to emails and calls, and so accommodating in every single way - a true professional who made things so simple for us. Most importantly, she is a genuinely kind and caring person who strives to make the day perfect for the bride and groom. Janine - the head wait staff went over and above to make sure that each guest felt special and welcome at the reception - her service was amazing. Chef Mike is a talented chef and the food was delicious! I highly recommend Hayfields, not only because of the beautiful venue, but most importantly for the talented and caring staff that are mentioned above. The day was perfection.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Teri,
    It was such a pleasure working with you. Kathryn and Rob's day was beautiful. The weather cooperated as we were hoping it would. ;-) Their pictures turned out fantastic too. My favorite is the one where Rob is dipping Kathryn and the pool is in the background. Here's to many years of happiness.
    Cheers,
    MaryB

JENEEN · Married on 06/22/2018

I wanted to thank you on behalf of MedStar Union Memorial Hospital General Surgery Residency Program to let you know the wonderful time we had at our Annual General Surgery Residency Graduation Dinner on June 22, 2018.
    Mary, from the moment you introduced yourself to me on Friday, and told me this experience was going to be different from last year, I couldn’t help but to believe you, because you had a way of putting one at ease, and I knew that it was going to be accurate this time.
    From the start, you saw my vision with the room and it was absolutely executed to the upmost. So many people were impressed on how well the “Movie” them played out. I know some people are a little (OCD) when it comes to their events and that would be me; but you took the programs I had for the Hayfield Staff and explained the symbols for the food selections and the servers carried out their duties seamlessly.
    I’d be amiss if I didn’t extend my appreciation to Janine too. Please let her know that she went above and beyond herself to help us set up and used her “designer eye” and made sure the centerpieces looked beautiful.

Mary, again, from the time I walked in until the end of the evening, I felt like we were old friends and I’ve known you for years and our event was a “family affair" that’s pretty amazing and so are you!!

I look forward to working with you next year. Please let me know if I can share this review to let everyone know what a great experience I had at Hayfields Country Club.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Roshi · Married on 06/02/2018

I had an amazing experience with MaryB and Hayfields as my venue! MaryB was extremely helpful and always so attentive and responsive to emails and the many questions and requests that I had. She was extremely accommodating and just so pure and incredible to work with. Such a gem of a personality, I felt so lucky to have worked with her. Hayfields provided an incredible venue for my wedding. The day was absolutely beautiful and ran so smoothly. The food was SPECTACULAR and many of my guests were blown away by the selection - especially the crab cakes! I 100% recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Marta · Married on 06/10/2017

James Krystkiewicz,the event planner for the club is very knowledgeable and listens to your needs and dreams. The staff is very caring and will work with you all through the event.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/29/2017

We had our daughters wedding reception at Hayfields and we were beyond pleased with everything they provided for us. Jim Krystkiewicz was so easy to work with, he met all our needs and wants and was physically present throughout the entire reception to make sure everything ran smoothly. He told me he would handle everything and to enjoy the moment. I trusted him and he delivered. The wait staff were all hard working, pleasant and professional. The food was hot and delicious. We did rent our own chairs and napkins due to personal choice. I have only high regards for Hayfield.

Sent on 09/20/2017

John · Married on 08/27/2016

Great service and food. Very accommodating to our needs and made it all work!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Rita · Married on 07/30/2016

Great experience. Staff was excellent. Pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Desiree · Married on 05/30/2015

Our wedding coordinator Courtney went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was incredible and exactly what we wanted! We had many special request and she and the Hayfields staff were all amazing at accomadating. Our reception was set up beautifully, more than I could have ever wanted or imagined. The food was incredible, people were going around to other tables to see if they had finished their meals so that they could get seconds! Robin was our "personal waiter", he was awesome and very attentive, anything we needed he would have to us before we even asked! My new husband and I along with our parents could not be more pleased with how everything turned out at the reception! There were a few hiccups but, nothing that any other wedding wouldn't have however, the staff at Hayfields was very responsive and willing to do whatever was neccessary to make sure everyone was happy! I was and still am completely over the moon with how everything turned out and I would absolutley reccommend Hayfields Country Club to any couple looking for a place to host their wedding/reception.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 09/20/2014

My reception was at Hayfields. Heather was such a pleasure to work with! Not only is Hayfields a beautiful location but the staff go above and beyond to make the day perfect. The good was fabulous. I highly recommend checking out hayfields. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Christina · Married on 06/28/2014

We had our wedding and reception at Hayfields Country Club. Everything was absolutely beautiful! It has a great patio available for outdoor ceremonies or cocktail hour, with beautiful views of Oregon Ridge Park and the golf course. The reception area is very pretty as well, with a high vaulted ceiling. The staff at Hayfields was very friendly and accommodating. Heather Brown helped me throughout the process and helped me to think of details I wouldn't have considered otherwise. She is very knowledgable and helpful to brides planning their event at Hayfields. I highly recommend Hayfields for a wedding/reception venue.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Jessie · Married on 09/14/2013

I was beyond pleased with how effortless Hayfields made my wedding day. I'm still getting compliments on how beautiful the location was and how amazing our food tasted. The price for everything that was provided was extremely reasonable and affordable. I can't rave enough about this hidden treasure of a venue.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2009

Hayfields provided us with an absolutely amazing reception! It was absolutely beautiful, even despite the horrible weather we had. They easily moved our cocktail inside the ballroom. My guests repeatedly stated how amazing the food and drinks were and how friendly the staff was.

Throughout my planning I worked with Kristen Galetti and she was fabulous. She is extremely organized and soo many great ideas that made my reception that much better. She was very accomodating and patient and I really could not have asked for anyone better to work with. Overall the reception was everything that I wanted and I would highly recommend Hayfields!

Sent on 11/04/2009

Kirsten · Married on 06/12/2009

It was an amazing place! Everything was beautiful!!!

Sent on 07/02/2009

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2009

Hayfields Country Club provided a gorgeous wedding venue. Their patio made the ceremony feel intimate, but had room to accomodate our 165 guests, and the open rolling hills of the golf course and Oregon Ridge were more than picturesque. It helped that we had perfect weather, but the reception hall is lovely as well.

In addition, their event coordinator, Kristen Galetti is wonderful to work with. She is very accomodating (and we definitely challenged her with seating arrangements and extra tables for a chocolatier, etc) and professional. She accomplished all that we asked her to do without any problems or glitches.

Hayfields does there own catering as well, which was delicious.

All around, perfect venue, fantastic service, a great experience.

Sent on 06/07/2009

Heather · Married on 05/01/2009

Amazing to work with and beautiful! Exactly what I envisioned for the big day.

Sent on 07/01/2009

Michelle · Married on 10/16/2010

We got married in October 2010 and our reception was at Hayfields Country Club. This venue was perfect for us and exactually what I had envisioned. The Hayfields staff is organized, professional, and personable which is extremely important when planning your wedding. I would suggest this venue to any bride who is looking for a cozy/comfortable venue!

Sent on 12/21/2010