Hawthorn Hills Ranch Reviews

82 | Krum, TX

82 Reviews for Hawthorn Hills Ranch

Tam · Getting married on 06/19/2025

FSA BANQUET HERE! This venue was absolutely beautiful! It was such a cute and spacious area with a nice kitchen area! The outside view is absolutely breathtaking and the backyard was even nice! Would come back again!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We truly appreciate your review.

Teresa · Getting married on 09/14/2024

This venue is beautiful! It has amazing scenic views for awesome pictures! The place is so nice and big which is great for any event! I would reccommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

We love the views too! Thank you so much for your review

Madison N. · Getting married on 04/28/2024

FSA banquet

Hawthorn Hills is breathtaking! It’s spacious and an excellent place to hold any kind of event. It’s absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Derrick · Getting married on 08/25/2023

FSA Banquet

Last year we had our end of the school year banquet, and Amanda was extremely helpful throughout the process of looking at the location, setting up, and breaking everything down afterwards. I can't wait to come back again.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Derrik, thank you for your kind comments! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us!

Chelsy W. · Getting married on 12/09/2021

My perfect day

I honestly do not think that this venue gets enough of a spot light.
    Amanda Allison
    and her team took such good care of me. From the beginning of the planning process to the end. Trust me when I say that I was an OCD bride, and they handled all of my questions with thoughtfulness and patience. They took my vision for my perfect wedding day and the made it a reality. Everything went smooth and the communicated beautifully with all of my vendors. Love this venue and can not say enough good things:)

Sent on 10/07/2020

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

We loved your attention to detail, Chelsy! Thank you for all of your kind words, and we absolutely loved getting to celebrate your day with you! Thank you for trusting us!
  • Brittnee

Brittnee B. · Getting married on 12/05/2021

Exceeds Expectations

Hawthorn Hills Ranch was everything we could have wanted in a wedding venue and much more. The location was beautiful with a rustic country flare and picturesque countryside views. The ceremony location had a minimalist, modern, yet sacred feel to it with the wooden altar structure. Amanda and Andy were more than accommodating, providing weather updates throughout the day :since the forecast was threatening rain) and even setting up the indoor space as a "back up" in case we had to move the ceremony inside due to storms. Amanda was extremely responsive from start to finish and Andy on the day of made sure we had everything we needed. The bridal suite was spacious and incredibly functional for either a small or larger bridal party. If you're looking for a beautiful venue with scenic views, great proximity to the Dallas area and customer service that exceeds expectations then Hawthorn Hills will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/30/2020

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Texas weather can definitely be crazy! Thank you so much for your sweet words, Brittnee. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Wishing you the best!
  • Jenny

Jenny J. · Married on 11/14/2020

Absolutely Stunning Venue

I am so glad we chose Hawthorn Hills for our wedding. We ended up having our wedding in November 2020 after having to postpone our April 2020 wedding. Amanda and her team helped us through the covid craziness process and we could not have been more thankful. We got so many compliments on how beautiful our venue was. We opted for an outdoor wedding and Hawthorn’s location is just beautiful. Every detail was taken care of and we did not have to worry about a thing. They worked so well with our other vendors as well making the day go so smooth. There are so many wedding venues out there but you will not be disappointed if you choose Hawthorn Hills.

Sent on 12/22/2020

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Oh my gosh Jenny! This was so incredible for you to share with us thank you thank you thank you - this is why we do what we do! COVID was crazy but we loved getting to plan a little longer with you both ;)

Please don't be a stranger! We'd love to see/hear from you guys soon.

Jenna H. · Married on 11/01/2020

Happy Employee

I have worked in the wedding industry for a few years, but recently joined the Hawthorn Hills Ranch Family. HHR is extremely organized and willing to customize packages for any type of wedding. I am SO happy to be a part of the team and to have the opportunity to watch our clients’ dreams come true!

Sent on 12/20/2020

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Jenna we LOVE having you on team and part of the fam! We can't wait to watch you grow professionally and are beyond grateful for your skills and ideas that help us be the best we can be as well.

Paul · Married on 04/20/2020

One of the best venues to host banquets. It comes with a a beautiful scenery for pictures, excellent service, and an overall amazing experience. Would come back again!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Hi Paul! We hope you do - we love getting to celebrate with everyone.

Megan B. · Married on 12/28/2019

Great Experience

Hawthorn made our wedding so perfect. Amanda and her team were always available to answer our questions and calmed our nerves when we panicked about unforeseen rain. They were so organized and made the day run very smooth. We could not have asked for a better day or place to get married!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

You just never know with Texas! Haha!
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We wish y'all the absolute best!
  • Emilee

Emilee A. · Married on 10/24/2019

Lovely venue

From the first conversation with them they have been nothing but friendly and helpful. They even came in on a Monday morning at 9am just so I could do a second tour with my family. It was love at first sight!! I can NOT wait to get married here in October.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Hey Emilee! Thank you so much for the sweet reviews we loved touring with you and your mom and CANNOT wait for october to get here to celebrate with you on the 24th!
  • Courtney

Courtney H. · Married on 06/29/2019

Best day ever!

Literally the best venue ever!! My wedding day was truly perfect!! You can tell that everyone really cares about you and just wants to make your day as special and beautiful and representative of your vision as much as possible!! Hawthorn Hills Ranch is without a doubt the best venue ever!! The views and the venue itself are so incredibly beautiful, and Amanda and her team made sure my day was just as beautiful! Everything went perfectly and I am SO SO GRATEFUL and happy to have had our special day at such a wonderful place!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Courtney, thank you for all of your sweet words! It was a pleasure getting to celebrate with you on your big day, and we are so glad to hear that you had such a great experience with us! Wishing you all the best.
    -HHR team

Molly H. · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful and fun!!!

We had so much fun getting ready in the bridal suite! As a bridesmaid, the staff was very helpful getting us where we needed to go and were so nice. The ceremony site was GORGEOUS and the reception hall was so pretty too. I really like the curtain/lights that hang from the ceiling! So pretty! And we had a lot of fun the whole evening- no drama or issues with the vendors. The staff here made it seamless!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Molly, thank your for your kind comments! We love that you enjoyed the venue so much and are so happy to hear that there were no issues throughout your experience with us!
    -HHR team

Abby S. · Married on 06/20/2019

Event Staff

While working at Hawthorn Hills the past two years, I have nothing but positive experiences here. It has definitely been the best job I have had, with how kind everyone is here, the beauty of the venue, and working with such a responsible and creative staff. I recommend this venue to all of my friends that are getting married!

Sent on 12/20/2020

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Abby - we have been so lucky to have you on our team and would not me the same without you! Thank you for all you do and for working so hard for all of our sweet couples.

Jazmin D. · Married on 05/04/2019

School organization end of the year banquet

This venue is gorgeous! So simple yet so elegant. The outdoor scenery makes it even more breathtaking! This is the first time my school organization is hosting a banquet so Amanda was incredibly helpful. She is always available to assist us or answer questions we may have. I definitely recommend Hawthorn Hills Ranch!

Emily S. · Married on 05/04/2019

Breathtaking

Hawthorn Hills Ranch has such a beautiful venue! They have great staff as well and it’s a great place to host an event.

Emanuel G. · Married on 05/04/2019

School organization banquet

This venue is gorgeously set up! The place is so beautiful and elegant. The outdoor scenery makes this venue stand out better then others in the area! Amanda is super helpful and always available to answer questions we may have. I would definitely recommend Hawthorn Hills Ranch if you need a venue for your next event!

Damaris M. · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful Experience

This place is so wonderful for any kind of event. We hosted a banquet for my school organization, they were so easy to work with, and the staff is always willing to help. The place it self is beautiful, and the outdoors is astonishing. I highly recommend this place.

• O

Osiel C. · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Venue

The place is great, plus the staff is so friendly. There is plenty of space inside and outdoor, plus a super spacious kitchen, and other facilities. Would recommend.

Melanie R. · Married on 05/04/2019

Greek Banquet

Such a beautiful venue!! A very rustic chic scenery! And photos come out prefect!!

• O

Olivia M. · Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience

Wonderful experience, highly recommend.

• F

Francisco Z. · Married on 05/04/2019

School Organization Banquet

Through the student organizations that I have been in, this venue has been a gorgeous place to have for an event. The staff are very helpful in bringing your event to fruition and have great packages and plans for any event. The southern charm allows for beautiful pictures to be taken with the perfect backdrop. Highly recommend to anyone who would like to use Hawthorn Hills as their venue!

Derrick · Married on 04/20/2019

My organization had an awesome time at the venue. Everything was setup properly and there were no problems at all.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

We love to hear this! Thank you

Katrina S. · Married on 04/19/2019

Organization baquet

This place is great for all occasional events! Had a school banquet here and it was awesome. So much room for tables and space to dance. The outside exterior of the venue is beautiful too, great for picture taking!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Katrina, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our venue and your experience with us! Thank you for your kind words!

Peter N. · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing Experience

Hawthorne Hills Ranch is a really nice and beautiful location to have a nice time with a big amount of people, both inside and out. The Filipino Student Association and I had a great time last year, and we really recommend this place. Such a memorable experience.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Peter, we are so glad to hear that we helped create a memorable experience for you all! Thank you for your kind comments!