Hawthorn Hills Ranch Reviews

37 | Krum, TX

37 Reviews for Hawthorn Hills Ranch

37 Hawthorn Hills Ranch Reviews

Tam · Getting married on 06/19/2025

FSA BANQUET HERE! This venue was absolutely beautiful! It was such a cute and spacious area with a nice kitchen area! The outside view is absolutely breathtaking and the backyard was even nice! Would come back again!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We truly appreciate your review.

Teresa · Getting married on 09/14/2024

This venue is beautiful! It has amazing scenic views for awesome pictures! The place is so nice and big which is great for any event! I would reccommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

We love the views too! Thank you so much for your review

Paul · Getting married on 04/20/2020

One of the best venues to host banquets. It comes with a a beautiful scenery for pictures, excellent service, and an overall amazing experience. Would come back again!

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Hi Paul! We hope you do - we love getting to celebrate with everyone.

Derrick · Getting married on 04/20/2019

My organization had an awesome time at the venue. Everything was setup properly and there were no problems at all.

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

We love to hear this! Thank you

Ann K. · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful venue, great team to work with!

WOW! I can't even begin to explain and express how grateful I am to have had my wedding reception at HHR... Amanda and her team are phenomenal, and they were so calm and efficient! Every request we had was met with "Yes" and "What else do you need?" or "Is there anything else we can do?" Amanda was so incredibly patient with all my questions and concerns and went the extra mile to make our day beautiful. She really does make planning so easy, especially since you can get catering/bar through HHR. The venue is absolutely beautiful and can be transformed to whatever you're looking for. There were downpours on our wedding day (extra luck!), but everything was absolutely gorgeous and organized; so rain or shine, HHR is a fabulous place to celebrate your wedding or any other special occasion! Amanda and her team were so attentive to my husband and me; we never had an empty cup or plate, and they unobtrusively checked in with us to make sure everything was to our liking. On top of how amazing Amanda, her team, and HHR are, the venue and services are so affordable. I still can't get over how well everything came together, and it's all because of Amanda and her team at HHR! Thank you for giving us such wonderful memories on our wedding day!

Kristin · Married on 09/22/2018

I loved this venue! Amanda and Tori were so amazing and helpful! This venue is so simple and beautiful! Our wedding was so PERFECT!

THANK YOU Kristin! We loved working with you too

Victoria · Married on 07/22/2018

My experience was 10/10! This venue was absolutely beautiful. My friends and I had such a memorable night here. We would 100% book this venue again!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria!

savannah · Married on 07/22/2018

This was such a beautiful venue!! I was so pleased with it! Definitely would recommend hosting events here!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

we're so glad you think so! thank you so much :)
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2018

My mind has been completely and totally blown by Amanda Allison and her incredible team at Hawthorn Hills Ranch! My decision to book my wedding here made all other wedding planning decisions so simple. Amanda offers any kind of package you could imagine, from providing EVERYTHING you could need for your wedding right down to cake and decor details, to just the event space. She has been so patient, kind, and accommodating throughout the entire process from adjusting payment times for me to calling vendors to make little changes. I never got a hint of frustration from her and you can tell she truly loves what she does.
    The venue itself is breathtaking, and completely versatile to what any bride could dream of. I always wanted such a beautiful outdoor ceremony space but my mind is at ease knowing my set up could easily be converted to being indoors.
    I could go on and on but I'll simply say stop your search now and book with Hawthorn Hills. It will save your sanity and give you the most perfect day!

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

I don't even know where to begin saying thank you for the sweet words! It means the world to me & our team. We loved being part of such an amazing day and wish the absolute best for you two! -Amanda & The Hawthorn Hills Team

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

My fiancé and I didn’t choose this place to host our wedding but we had to review it regardless. Amanda
    was so kind and helpful when we toured the venue and really made us feel comfortable (even though it
    was our first time). Before meeting with her she even helped us with figuring out a date and time for the
    wedding that fit within our budget. These people are so kind and even during our brief experience they
    made us feel at ease amidst the craziness of planning a wedding.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Lauren, we loved being a part of your engagement/wedding experience & hope we were able to help make it less stressful for you. We wish you both the absolute best & know your guests will be SO happy with your food selection :)

Jessika · Married on 05/05/2018

Hawthorn Hills is such a beautiful venue! It requires minimal decor, you can easily make it fit your style and the ceremony space is amazing. Our guests were raving about how beautiful it was. The staff is great. Amanda was so helpful throughout the entire planning process! She answered all of my questions promptly. On the day of the wedding, Tori was very helpful in making our vision come to life! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone, you would not regret it!

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Jessika thank you so much!! You are so sweet and we loved your day

Valentin · Married on 04/20/2018

This venue is absolutely amazing, never have I ever had such a great time at a beautiful spot! I can't wait to book my next event here!

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!

Madison · Married on 04/07/2018

Overall amazing! The venue is beautiful, and the staff is exceptional. If you’re looking for a place to host your event, this is it!

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

This means so much to our team thank you!

Dominick · Married on 03/07/2018

Amazing place for a venue for any occasion. Decor is stunning and beautiful, outside area is perfect for pictures and they even have a photo booth area!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Thank you! We love seeing all the photos from guests at the venue

Callie · Married on 03/03/2018

We had our wedding at Hawthorn Hills Ranch and we could not have asked for a more perfect day! Amanda and her staff were so helpful throughout the entire planning process and the day of. We found a lot of our vendors at their open house and they made sure to send us their recommendations for other vendors we were still needing. The day of the wedding we did not have to worry about a thing, the staff took care of everything for us and everything went flawlessly thanks to them. Everyone had a blast and we got so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the venue was. One of the best decisions we made was choosing Hawthorn Hills as our venue and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a venue to hold any event!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Oh my gosh Callie thank you for the sweetest words! You two are beyond kind and it was such a joy to be part of your planning and big day. We hope you will keep in touch.

Darrien · Married on 03/02/2018

There service was unmatched. Very professional and very easy to work with. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Thanks Darrien! We think it's important to provide the best service possible!

Sergio · Married on 12/02/2017

Very well put together in all aspects!
    Awesome costumer service. They made sure our BIG day was a GREAT one!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Sergio thank you so much! We absolutely loved celebrating your day & working to make it special. We hope nothing but the best for you both.

carol · Married on 12/02/2017

they are amazing at what they do! :) I would deff recommend this beautiful venue to anyone <3

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Hawthorn Hills Ranch 1

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

We loved your beautiful winter wedding! Thanks so much for choosing Hawthorn Hills <3

Norma · Married on 11/11/2017

The venue is so beautiful. And the staff has been so nice and accommodating. Amanda has gone above and beyond to make sure we have a beautiful event. I visit several venues in the Denton/Lewisville area and I am so glad we found Hawthorn Hills Ranch. Thank you Hawthorn Hills Ranch staff for your services.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Thank you for the feedback! We love what we do & you have been so great to work with.

Spring · Married on 10/21/2017

HHR was a great experience! They are real down to earth , understanding and flexible! It’s beautiful in the most simplest way and they allow you room to make it your own. Call them!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Thank you Spring! You made a gorgeous bride and we absolutely loved celebrating with you both.

Kelli · Married on 10/20/2017

We are having our wedding here on October 20th, 2017 and couldn't be more excited! The venue is brand new and the staff is so helpful. They have everything you need to make sure your day is perfect. The property is gorgeous and really easy to get to from anywhere in the DFW area. They help you with everything! From catering to hair and makeup artists. Another great thing is that you are able to bring in your OWN vendors. A lot of other venues we toured before this one only allowed "certain" vendors. This helps make sure you really love who is a part of your day AND helps keep everything within your budget (whatever that is). You also get the venue for the ENTIRE day. Not many venues offer this for such a great price!

Thank you to the HHR team for making our wedding planning process so smooth. We are excited to celebrate our day with our family and friends!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

We absolutely loved working with you both and your family. Thank you for letting us be a part of making your vision come true!

Christopher · Married on 07/08/2017

Loved this venue. Absolutely amazing scenery, and close to home. I personally like the solitude from city area and the more private setting. They offer different themes for your event and are very generous with their resources.

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Different themes is what makes personalizing your event so much fun! Thank you for the review - we love the destination feel just outside the city too.

Veronica · Married on 07/01/2017

I am from Houston and I always knew that when the big day came around I would want to get married back home. I was at the Bridal show that was held at TWU and talked a little to the girls that were there representing Hawthorn Hills Ranch. To be honest without even seeing it in person I knew it was the place, cant tell you why but I knew. I have to say the pictures don't do the venue or location any justice. As for Amanda and her crew they were amazing. For being a bride from Houston and trusting Amanda to handle everything from a far was a bit nerve wrecking. I have to say I worried for nothing. The day was perfect just as the food was amazing!!! Thank you Hawthorn Hills for making it perfect for my hubby and me!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words! It was a pleasure celebrating with you & we wish you both the absolute best.

Joe · Married on 05/13/2017

HHR is a beautiful venue with wonderful attention to detail and a very friendly and helpful staff.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Thank you for the review!

Theresa · Married on 05/06/2017

Wow! This venue was absolutely beautiful! I loved the scenery, the sun sets perfectly behind the rolling green hills. Such a quaint and elegant building with a nice outdoor area. I attended a banquet at this venue, but it would be perfect for any occasion.

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Aw thanks so much Theresa! So glad you like our little get away venue :)