Hawthorn Hills Ranch Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tam Getting married on 06/19/2025
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    FSA BANQUET HERE! This venue was absolutely beautiful! It was such a cute and spacious area with a nice kitchen area! The outside view is absolutely breathtaking and the backyard was even nice! Would come back again!

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We truly appreciate your review.
    Teresa Getting married on 09/14/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This venue is beautiful! It has amazing scenic views for awesome pictures! The place is so nice and big which is great for any event! I would reccommend this place to anyone!

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

We love the views too! Thank you so much for your review
    Madison N. Getting married on 04/28/2024

FSA banquet

Hawthorn Hills is breathtaking! It’s spacious and an excellent place to hold any kind of event. It’s absolutely gorgeous.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Derrick Getting married on 08/25/2023

FSA Banquet

Last year we had our end of the school year banquet, and Amanda was extremely helpful throughout the process of looking at the location, setting up, and breaking everything down afterwards. I can't wait to come back again.

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Derrik, thank you for your kind comments! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us!
  • Chevy
    Chevy J. Married on 07/21/2022

Best team ever!

Ever since I have met this amazing team, I knew that someday I’d have some kind of special event held there. Low and behold, the special event would Austin & I’s wedding day! Between having our local family around Wichita Falls & Abilene, choosing this venue for our special day just made even more sense. From day 1, this amazing venue team had us covered and also made sure we had everything else we needed from other vendors as well! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone needing not only a space for weddings but also for any other event. They will absolutely make sure you are taken care of!
    Rachel W. Married on 05/24/2022

So lovely!

Eylin was so helpful and amazing to work with! She helped our banquet turn out amazing. Highly recommend Hawthorn Hills Ranch and Eylin to make all the planning dreams come true!

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a blast helping y'all out this year! Hopefully, we can do this again next year!
    - Eylin
    Chris D. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Right place to go to for an Event

The scenery and location of this venue is perfect for my event. The workers made it easy for me to coordinate and have everything go smoothly. Will definitely come back and plan another event here in the future
  • Emily
    Emily L. Married on 04/30/2022

Breathtaking

Hawthorn Hills was amazing. They were so kind with their service and what they offer. Everything was easy to understand and the venue was breathtaking. The view at the front is amazing, yet it was private and kept the event very intimate. Something like this absolutely was of high quality, yet so simple and affordable.
    Suchi Married on 04/14/2022

Amazing venue

Had a a great experience overall
    Stephenie Married on 03/18/2022

Amazing venue!

The venue was amazing, and decorated beautifully! The staff was super helpful and super attentive!
    Haylee S. Married on 03/10/2022

Beautiful place!

Beautiful venue and professional staff! Would definitely recommend for future events.
    Noelle B. Married on 03/06/2022

A dream venue

Hawthorn Hills Ranch is the perfect venue for any event. The space is clean, and the staff is friendly. I hope I get to come to an event here or work with Hawthorn Hills again.
    Chelsy W. Married on 12/09/2021

My perfect day

I honestly do not think that this venue gets enough of a spot light.
    Amanda Allison
    and her team took such good care of me. From the beginning of the planning process to the end. Trust me when I say that I was an OCD bride, and they handled all of my questions with thoughtfulness and patience. They took my vision for my perfect wedding day and the made it a reality. Everything went smooth and the communicated beautifully with all of my vendors. Love this venue and can not say enough good things:)

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

We loved your attention to detail, Chelsy! Thank you for all of your kind words, and we absolutely loved getting to celebrate your day with you! Thank you for trusting us!
    Brittnee B. Married on 12/05/2021

Exceeds Expectations

Hawthorn Hills Ranch was everything we could have wanted in a wedding venue and much more. The location was beautiful with a rustic country flare and picturesque countryside views. The ceremony location had a minimalist, modern, yet sacred feel to it with the wooden altar structure. Amanda and Andy were more than accommodating, providing weather updates throughout the day :since the forecast was threatening rain) and even setting up the indoor space as a "back up" in case we had to move the ceremony inside due to storms. Amanda was extremely responsive from start to finish and Andy on the day of made sure we had everything we needed. The bridal suite was spacious and incredibly functional for either a small or larger bridal party. If you're looking for a beautiful venue with scenic views, great proximity to the Dallas area and customer service that exceeds expectations then Hawthorn Hills will not disappoint!

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Texas weather can definitely be crazy! Thank you so much for your sweet words, Brittnee. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Wishing you the best!
    Aja C. Married on 11/11/2021

Amazing venue!

Hawthorn Hills is a great venue to host events. The venue is big enough for larger parties and the location's scenery is breathtaking. The owners give you plenty of options to make your event both beautiful and comfortable. Will definitely be booking again!
  • Chevy
    Chevy G. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best INCLUSIVE wedding venue!

As a wedding vendor, I LOVE working at this venue. The owners are amazing and their staff go above and beyond for each client and vendors. On top of that, they are also an INCLUSIVE venue! Overall, I recommend this family owned business to any and everyone!
  • Judith
    Judith K. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great venue with inclusive packages

When my fiance and I got engaged, we knew that we wanted to get married on a ranch style property. Finding Hawthorn Hills Ranch felt like all the stars aligned. It was beautiful! There was a pond on site, the ceremony space is idyllic, and they had decoration options. Not only that, the staff is organized and so helpful from the moment you visit. We were fortunate enough to book our first pick date and we went with the most inclusive package for 100 guests.

When we booked Hawthorn Hills Ranch, we had essentially also booked catering, cake, staff for the wedding, decor, and another planner. Throughout our planning process, Eylin was available for any questions I had (trust me, there were a lot of questions). Eylin booked our tastings, helped choose the color palette for our linens, and reminded me what our catering options were every time I forgot.

During the rehearsal, Eylin and the team set up the majority of the centerpieces once I showed them what I had in mind. When we came in the next morning, the space was ready to go with minimal setup needed. On wedding day, the staff worked seamlessly with the other vendors and made sure that everything went smoothly. We loved our experience with Hawthorn Hills Ranch and highly recommend it!
    Karina B. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

As the photographer, I was so impressed!

A wedding venue is so much more than just a building and a beautiful property - it's also the team behind it all, working behind the scenes to bring the couple's incredible vision to life. I'm Karina from Karina Danielle Photography, a Dallas wedding photographer who experienced working with Hawthorn Hill's vendor team on and before the wedding day. I was highly impressed! They were up front and clear with communication to everyone on the vendor team from the beginning, and working with their day of coordinator was a breeze. My bride praised this vendor team for being extremely helpful, and for going above and beyond what they were contracted to do. Plus, the grounds themselves are stunning! Thank you for a great experience, and I can't wait to be back again soon!
  • Kim
    Kim J. Married on 07/19/2021

Perfect Venue

I wanted to reach out and let you all know how I truly appreciate everything that y'all did to make my day so special! The venue was perfect! Your staff did amazing. Food was amazing! I know that my day wouldn't be half as memorable if I didn't have you all in my corner! Keep up the good work! I will definitely be recommending y'all in the future.

Thanks so much again!

The Hills!

Hi Kim,
    These photos make us so happy! You are a beautiful couple! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us, and appreciate the sweet words. Wishing you and Mike the absolute best!
    HHR Team
    Martha O. Married on 07/10/2021

81 year old Great Grandmother, Martha Jane's Family Reunion

On July of this year I had the opportunity to gather with over 125 members of my family for a reunion at Hawthorne Hills Ranch in Krum, Texas. This Venue is absolutely beautiful and Andy, Amanda, and their team were great. They were amazing at making everyone there feel so welcome and comfortable. Everyone who attended my reunion left with big smiles after a good time together and an abundance of memories.

Hi Martha,
    We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us! We loved getting to celebrate such a special moment with you and your family. Thank you for your response and kind words. :)
    HHR Team
    Emily T. Married on 06/17/2021

Perfect venue!

Loved this place and the amazing view! I've had so many events hosted here, and it's been perfect for every single one! The staff are so kind and incredible to work with. I recommend this venue to anyone for any event! You won't be disappointed!
    Martha Married on 04/16/2021

Outstanding!

Hawthorn Hills staff is incredible and their attentiveness to everyone and every detail is evident. The food was delicious and everyone enjoyed the hot appetizers and main meal. The outdoor ceremony site is gorgeous and the reception areas are perfect for a variety of setups. The venue is always clean and well kept and it’s clear that the owners take pride in keeping things beautiful for their clients’ special events. I recommend checking out Hawthorn Hills if you need an event venue. It’s amazing!

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Hi Martha, Thank you so much for your response! We are so happy to hear that you have had multiple great experiences with us. We love to help out our guests in any way possible. :) HHR Event Team
  • Jenny
    Jenny J. Married on 11/14/2020

Absolutely Stunning Venue

I am so glad we chose Hawthorn Hills for our wedding. We ended up having our wedding in November 2020 after having to postpone our April 2020 wedding. Amanda and her team helped us through the covid craziness process and we could not have been more thankful. We got so many compliments on how beautiful our venue was. We opted for an outdoor wedding and Hawthorn’s location is just beautiful. Every detail was taken care of and we did not have to worry about a thing. They worked so well with our other vendors as well making the day go so smooth. There are so many wedding venues out there but you will not be disappointed if you choose Hawthorn Hills.

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Oh my gosh Jenny! This was so incredible for you to share with us thank you thank you thank you - this is why we do what we do! COVID was crazy but we loved getting to plan a little longer with you both ;)

Please don't be a stranger! We'd love to see/hear from you guys soon.
    Jenna H. Married on 11/01/2020

Happy Employee

I have worked in the wedding industry for a few years, but recently joined the Hawthorn Hills Ranch Family. HHR is extremely organized and willing to customize packages for any type of wedding. I am SO happy to be a part of the team and to have the opportunity to watch our clients’ dreams come true!

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Jenna we LOVE having you on team and part of the fam! We can't wait to watch you grow professionally and are beyond grateful for your skills and ideas that help us be the best we can be as well.
    Katherine A. Married on 08/15/2020

It was great!

It was the perfect venue for my best friends wedding. It fit everyone comfortably, had plenty of room for dancing, and the bridal room was perfect for getting ready. The outdoor area makes for spectacular photos, too. We had the pasta buffet and it was delicious! Thanks for making her special day so memorable.

Hawthorn Hills Ranch's reply:

Thanks so much for the feedback and sweet words - we love celebrating with our fantastic couples and were honored to be a part of her day.
illustration stars