Havasu Springs Resort Reviews

Havasu Springs Resort 5
Havasu Springs Resort 6
Havasu Springs Resort 7

Mary · Married on 11/17/2018

Sooo fun! But... accomodations need some updating!

We just had a family wedding at the Springs. Staff & service were excellent. Food was excellent - loved working with Norm! Nichole was a dream event planner to work with! My only complaint is that the rooms were crazy outdated. On the bright side, they were crazy affordable for everyone, too. We appreciated everything they did to make our whole weekend special. Everyone had a great time and this Arizona wedding was truly beautiful.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

We loved working with you too, Mary! You were so organized and made our jobs at the venue that much easier. Cheers to Jillian and Randy! We hope to see you guys again soon. xoxo
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Venue!

Our wedding at Havasu Springs turned out even better than I imagined! The florist and venue coordinator made everything so gorgeous and easy, and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The Pointe and Harbor Room are wonderful and all of my guests had a blast. It was an unforgettable day and I would not have changed a thing!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Havasu Springs Resort 12
    Havasu Springs Resort 13
    Havasu Springs Resort 14

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Hi Jill! Thank you for the amazing review. We loved everything about your wedding. Your color palette was stunning and the details were amazing. Thank you for trusting us to help bring your dream wedding to life. You and Randy are adorable. Please come back and visit us next time you are in the area. xoxo
  • Kerstin

Kerstin Dubnicka · Married on 11/10/2018

11/10/18 wedding at the pointe

We couldn’t be more happier or grateful for our wedding day with havasu springs ! It is a rad venue and everyone involved was so helpful and accommodating even when I had ideas that they haven’t done in the past they made happen and went above and beyond !!!! If your looking for a desert vibe wedding this is the spot , it has it all ! Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

We loved your fun ideas Kerstin! The dark color palette with pops of gold was stunning. Cocktail hour out on The Pointe was a huge success and we look forward to doing it again for other couples. Best wishes to you all! xoxo

Bonnie Ann · Married on 11/08/2018

Havasu Springs made our special day perfect!

My husband and I just got married at the Havasu Springs Resort, and it was amazing!
    Everything from Nichole the wedding planner, Vanessa the assistant planner, Norm the chef, Melanie the florist, and the amazing staff on the resort, made our special day absolutely perfect!
    I've been told that no wedding goes off without a hitch, but ours absolutely did, and we could not be more grateful.
    Thank you Havasu Springs!!!

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Bonnie! We loved working with you on your wedding. The colors were beautiful and the baby's breath was simply gorgeous. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to all of those involved. Cheers to you and Doug! P.s. we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Havasu Springs ;). xoxo

Doug · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

This is a venue worth looking at especially if you are in the Phoenix metro area. Off season hotel rates make it very reasonable for a destination wedding. And the venue is stellar. Not to mention the people are amazing and make you feel like they want your wedding to be the best it can be. Nichole is a must. Sharp and detailed, we couldn't have done it without her.

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Doug you are so sweet! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Bonnie. It was such a beautiful day! We can't wait to see all the photos. xo

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

That view!

Your guest will be wowed with how pretty the ceremony view is followed by the reception view and room.

The view and room speak for themselves so minimal decor was needed for me. I am not creative in that way so it worked well for me.

Our day turned out perfectly bc of Nichole & Vanessa the venue coordinators. And Norms team rocked it in the kitchen. The food was delicious!

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to help bring your dream wedding to life! We loved working with you and Nate. We wish you endless years of love and happiness. xo

Sharon Coleman · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!!!

What a wonderful staff. Even with a flash flood moving through the area they had the site in perfect condition for our daughters wedding. Could not have been more pleased.

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Sharon you were so fun to work with! Our staff loved you and your entire family/guest list. Everyone was so friendly and happy. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during the flood. We were happy to be able to get it resolved quickly for your daughter's special day. Cheers to Ariel and Josh!

katie · Married on 09/15/2018

September Wedding!!!

Nichole was an absolute pleasure to work with!! She was quick to answer any questions I had and always ensured me that everything would be taken care of!!! The day of was amazing and I was the not stressed one bit!! Thank you Nichole for doing such an amazing job and for making my dream wedding come true!!!

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I enjoyed working with you as well, Katie! It was our pleasure to help bring your dream wedding to fruition! Come back and visit us any time :). xo - Nichole

Breanna · Married on 03/31/2018

Havasu Springs is thee place to get married if you are looking for beautiful Arizona views and a great time. I cannot express how many of my guests told me that it was the best wedding they had ever been to which made me overly happy.

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Havasu Springs Resort 22
    Havasu Springs Resort 23
    Havasu Springs Resort 24

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

We thoroughly enjoyed helping you create the wedding of your dreams! We are so happy you and your guests had an amazing time! Cheers to you and Andrew!

Jesi · Married on 01/20/2018

We could not have had a better experience for our big day! Nichole, Melanie, Norm, and the rest of the staff we’re all helpful and so amazing! They were very helpful providing guidance throughout all of the planning, and on our actual big day, we were treated SO well by everyone making sure that we were happy and had everything we needed. HIGHLY recommend this venue! We have not received many of our professional photos back yet, but I have attached a few plus some mobile photos from our day :)

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Havasu Springs Resort 29
    Havasu Springs Resort 30
    Havasu Springs Resort 31

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Congratulations on your baby girl! What a fun way to do a gender reveal. The pictures are gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing Jesi. We wish the three of you many years of love and happiness as a family.

Heather · Married on 01/06/2018

I live in Southern California and was only able to make one trip out to the venue before the wedding because of school. Nichole was amazing at helping me coordinate everything from far away. As someone who is in nursing school and had very limited time to plan a wedding in less than a year, I am shocked at how seamlessly everything came together. The vendors that the venue recommends were all amazing and the location is absolutely stunning. They were accommodating of my requests along the way and I am just so happy with the outcome. All of our guest continue to tell us how amazing of a party the reception was and how beautiful the ceremony turned out. Oh! and the food is amazing!!! Thank you Nichole, Norm and the HSR Team!!

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Havasu Springs Resort 32
    Havasu Springs Resort 33
    Havasu Springs Resort 34

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Awe! Heather - thank you so much for trusting us with hosting such a special occasion. You made a stunning bride and your dress was to die for with that amazing coat! We absolutely adore you and Jake and wish you so much love and happiness in the years to come.
  • I

Ivan · Married on 11/04/2017

Nichole and her staff made our daughters wedding absolutely perfect! Melanie did an fantastic job with floral arrangements for a great price. Norm made an outstanding meal and was on hand to make sure food
    Service was flawless. We’ve had nothing but rave reviews from everyone in attendance.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you very much Ivan! Simone and Aaron were a pleasure to work with and you and Rhonda made it so easy by being so helpful and organized. Cheers to the happy couple!

Courtney · Married on 10/21/2017

Nichole and everyone at Havasu Springs Resort gave us a spectacular wedding, everything was absolutely perfect . The food , floral arrangements and set up were stunning and we are still getting complements on our wedding. Nichole is a fabulous wedding planner and made everything so easy. She is so professional and prompt. I highly recommend this venue for your dream wedding.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you Courtney! We wish you and Charlie many years of love and happiness. We can't wait to see you back at Havasu Springs Resort this summer for some family fun on the lake!

Brittany · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I live in California but, Havasu has always been our home away from home, and there was nothing better than having our wedding right over the lake. If you're hoping for a dream wedding with superior views of the lake, exceptional customer service, a unique/beautiful reception venue, and mouth watering food then this is the place for you. My husband and I fell in love with everything Havasu Springs Resort has to offer. Thank you to Nichole (Event Coordinator) and her fabulous team we had the most magical wedding we could have ever hoped for. Also, major recognition is deserved to Chef Norm and his awesome service staff who made our food for the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. We had nothing but compliments the entire night about how amazing the food was. Nichole will go above and beyond to make sure she fulfills the vision you're hoping for to make your wedding day special, and the entire resort staff will know you who are as "The Bride & Groom" and that you're getting married which makes it even more fun. They will greet you with open arms, and give you exceptional service.

Last but not least... Nichole has an exceptional vendor's list that she will provide which was such a relief since we weren't too sure where to look. Her vendors are affordable and provide you nothing but excellent quality. I've provided a few photo's because words cannot even continue to explain how amazing our experience was.

Thank you again to Nichole, Melanie (interior gardens floral), Norm(chef), Alicia, Front Office Staff, Our two servers/bartenders, Restaurant staff, bartenders at the outer harbor, Shugrue's bakery for our wedding cake, our chalkboard artist, MelBel Photography, and everyone else! You are all hands down the coolest people ever.

#jaredandbrittanysayidoinhavasu

Havasu Springs Resort 42
    Havasu Springs Resort 43
    Havasu Springs Resort 44

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for such an amazing review Brittany! The pictures are beautiful and you made such a gorgeous bride! We can't wait to highlight your wedding on our next blog. Stay tuned! xoxo

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2017

I loved this venue it was beautiful & Nichole was amazing !! She's super sweet & accomidated to my needs!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you Nicole! It was such a beautiful ceremony. We wish you both many many years of love and happiness. xoxo

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

From our first unannocunced visit to Havasu Springs Resort we were greeted with nothing but a smile & helpful staff. The entire planning process was smooth & well coordinated .

The entire evening was a success & we would do it again in a heartbeat ! Hands down a fabulous venue , staff & resort.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you Katie! We are so happy for you and Carlos! You guys can say "I Do" again for a 10 year vow renewal with us ;)! Cheers to you both! xoxo
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/07/2017

Best wedding venue ever!!!! Love Havasu springs. The pointe is so beautiful. My guests still talk about it

Sent on 07/08/2017

Thank you Wendy! We loved hosting your wedding! xoxo

Lindsey · Married on 06/24/2017

We had our wedding ceremony at The Pointe at Havasu Springs Resort at the end of June 2017. Although an unexpected heat wave came through, it was the most wonderful day ever and the staff at HSR is more than accommodating. Everyone pitched in at the last minute to get ez-ups out for guests, extra golf carts to transport guests from the Lower Bar to the ceremony site, and helped keep me cool and comfortable during pictures in the Harbor Room, which also came out fabulous. You won't find a better place with such a gorgeous setting and wonderful staff as at HSR. Thanks for making our dream come true!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you! It was definitely very warm on your wedding day, but we were happy to accommodate and make the experience enjoyable! We are so happy for you and David! Xoxo
  • Carley

Carley · Married on 05/06/2017

If you are looking for a amazing ceremony site and venue location that offers it all, then you need to visit and book with Havasu Springs Resort. The ceremony site, The Pointe, offers an exquisite view of the water with the mountains in the background, providing the amazing desert and river feel to your wedding. The Harbour room is everything we wanted as an reception venue. We loved the industrial, rustic feel of the room and the amazing windows and doors that looked out over the outer harbor and up the river towards the sunset. Both locations offer so much in terms of design and natural beauty that you do not need to overly decorate. Not only are the the two locations amazing (and only a 2 minute walk away from each other) but the service at both was outstanding, specifically the efficient set up and tear down which were quick and unobtrusive.

The catering provided by Havasu Springs Resort was absolutely top notch. Not only was the food amazing, of which I am still receiving compliments from, but the communication and service far exceeded my expectations and made the process incredibly stress free. For this I must specifically thank Norm Nowak for his outstanding service and cuisine. (Anyone who is interested, the bacon wrapped shrimp is a must!)

Last and certainly not least is Nichole Burnett, wedding/event coordinator (and day-of coordinator) who truly made my wedding a dream come true. She offers great advice and recommendations if you are not from the area and she know this place like the back of her hand. She is very detail oriented and thorough, making sure to walk you through each step and keep everything organized. The day would not have been the same without her and I am so happy to have had her there.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Oh wow Carley! This made me tear up! Thank you so much. We truly believe that details define every event and we were so happy to be a part of your special day. You and Andrew were so fun and easy going. You both made our jobs seem easy, so thank you! Xoxo - Nichole

Lisa · Married on 03/04/2017

We used the Harbor Room for both ceremony and reception. The staff did an awesome quick change of the seating that was seamless and spot on. Highly recommend both venue and catering for an incredible and memorable event. The service and food quality was amazing.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

You are very welcome Lisa! We loved your purple color palette! Cheers to you and Steve! Xoxo

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2016

Honestly, I can not say enough positive things about having our wedding at Havasu Springs Resort. The most beautiful setting for a wedding out on The Pointe, the Harbor Room can be decorated simple and you'd still have a beautiful reception and the service and food was fabulous. We've had so many compliments from out guest saying it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever attended.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! We especially loved the copper tones and metal that you incorporated with the charger plates and centerpieces that included car parts! It was so unique and special to you and Mike. We wish you both many many years of love and happiness. Xoxo

Wow I can't say enough great things about this venue! The ambiance is amazing and you can't beat the views. The newly remodeled banquet facility is fabulous. I loved the industrial vibe, but it wasn't over the top industrial. It seems like it could be used for any style and type of event. The staff was incredibly helpful and professional. We got a ton of compliments on the food too, which The Springs provides. The venue even has their own certified florist. It was almost like a one-stop shop and they made excellent recommendations for outside vendors.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are happy to hear that all the vendors we provided and recommended exceeded your expectations. xoxo

Lindsey · Married on 03/17/2018

I loved everything about this place! The view, the staff, the food, everything was amazing ! Nichole was our wedding planner for the event, and she wasn't just a wedding planner, but became that girlfriend you needed throughout the night who had everything and anything a Bride could need or want on her special day. My day was perfect and even with some winds and clouds no one missed a beat. I would recommend not only getting married here, but Nichole is great, the photographer ( NVS Photography), the DJ ( Soundcreation), the baker ( smallcakes & 50 shades of icing), Signs (Lovelee sign co.), and the florist (interior gardens), and everyone that came together to make our day perfect.

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Havasu Springs Resort 50
    Havasu Springs Resort 51
    Havasu Springs Resort 52

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey! We loved being a part of your special day! The baked bar was a huge success and the signs were so cute! We are wishing you and Brandon a lifetime of love and happiness. xoxo

Allison · Married on 04/06/2018

3.0

Staff was terrific! The rooms are very old and in desperate need of a facelift. My bridal Party and I were walking around the room barefoot all day and when it was time to step into my dress my mom noticed my feet were black and filthy! The reception venue was perfect and everything went smoothe!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Havasu Springs Resort 53

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

We are so happy to hear that the staff and wedding venue was terrific! Thank you so much again for choosing Havasu Springs Resort to host such a special occasion. Best of wishes to the both of you!