Havasu Springs Resort Reviews

32 | Parker, AZ

32 Reviews for Havasu Springs Resort

Taylor · Married on 11/16/2019

Best day ever!!!

Havasu Springs Resort made sure that everything about our special day was perfect. Vanessa and Nichole were beyond helpful also. The food, employees and views from The Pointe were all above and beyond anything I expected. I wish I could relive that day a million more times :)

Sent on 12/29/2019

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing venue!

The Springs is the PERFECT venue for your wedding! They are professionals and think of everything you need. My wedding day was beautiful and went without any issues, all because of the staff and coordinators. If you are looking for a venue and come across the Springs, look no further, you have found your venue!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Y

Yvonnecolclasure · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding 2019

Just can’t say enough. All the staff was so very nice and helpful. Everyone worked so hard to make my daughters wedding day the perfect day! The day was even more amazing than we could ever have imagined. I would recommend anyone looking for a beautiful venue to consider using Havasu springs resort.

• Julie

Julie · Married on 03/23/2019

The most beautiful views

We got married in March of 2019 at Havasu Springs Resort and it could not have been more beautiful. All of the different locations for pictures was to die for and Nichole went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and I did not have to worry. The food was also great and the staff very friendly. I only recommend this venue because it is so unique.

Mary · Married on 11/17/2018

Sooo fun! But... accomodations need some updating!

We just had a family wedding at the Springs. Staff & service were excellent. Food was excellent - loved working with Norm! Nichole was a dream event planner to work with! My only complaint is that the rooms were crazy outdated. On the bright side, they were crazy affordable for everyone, too. We appreciated everything they did to make our whole weekend special. Everyone had a great time and this Arizona wedding was truly beautiful.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

We loved working with you too, Mary! You were so organized and made our jobs at the venue that much easier. Cheers to Jillian and Randy! We hope to see you guys again soon. xoxo
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Venue!

Our wedding at Havasu Springs turned out even better than I imagined! The florist and venue coordinator made everything so gorgeous and easy, and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The Pointe and Harbor Room are wonderful and all of my guests had a blast. It was an unforgettable day and I would not have changed a thing!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Hi Jill! Thank you for the amazing review. We loved everything about your wedding. Your color palette was stunning and the details were amazing. Thank you for trusting us to help bring your dream wedding to life. You and Randy are adorable. Please come back and visit us next time you are in the area. xoxo
  • Kerstin

Kerstin Dubnicka · Married on 11/10/2018

11/10/18 wedding at the pointe

We couldn’t be more happier or grateful for our wedding day with havasu springs ! It is a rad venue and everyone involved was so helpful and accommodating even when I had ideas that they haven’t done in the past they made happen and went above and beyond !!!! If your looking for a desert vibe wedding this is the spot , it has it all ! Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

We loved your fun ideas Kerstin! The dark color palette with pops of gold was stunning. Cocktail hour out on The Pointe was a huge success and we look forward to doing it again for other couples. Best wishes to you all! xoxo

Bonnie Ann · Married on 11/08/2018

Havasu Springs made our special day perfect!

My husband and I just got married at the Havasu Springs Resort, and it was amazing!
    Everything from Nichole the wedding planner, Vanessa the assistant planner, Norm the chef, Melanie the florist, and the amazing staff on the resort, made our special day absolutely perfect!
    I've been told that no wedding goes off without a hitch, but ours absolutely did, and we could not be more grateful.
    Thank you Havasu Springs!!!

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Bonnie! We loved working with you on your wedding. The colors were beautiful and the baby's breath was simply gorgeous. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to all of those involved. Cheers to you and Doug! P.s. we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Havasu Springs ;). xoxo

Doug · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

This is a venue worth looking at especially if you are in the Phoenix metro area. Off season hotel rates make it very reasonable for a destination wedding. And the venue is stellar. Not to mention the people are amazing and make you feel like they want your wedding to be the best it can be. Nichole is a must. Sharp and detailed, we couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Doug you are so sweet! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Bonnie. It was such a beautiful day! We can't wait to see all the photos. xo

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

That view!

Your guest will be wowed with how pretty the ceremony view is followed by the reception view and room.

The view and room speak for themselves so minimal decor was needed for me. I am not creative in that way so it worked well for me.

Our day turned out perfectly bc of Nichole & Vanessa the venue coordinators. And Norms team rocked it in the kitchen. The food was delicious!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to help bring your dream wedding to life! We loved working with you and Nate. We wish you endless years of love and happiness. xo

Sharon Coleman · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!!!

What a wonderful staff. Even with a flash flood moving through the area they had the site in perfect condition for our daughters wedding. Could not have been more pleased.

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Sharon you were so fun to work with! Our staff loved you and your entire family/guest list. Everyone was so friendly and happy. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during the flood. We were happy to be able to get it resolved quickly for your daughter's special day. Cheers to Ariel and Josh!

Emily · Married on 10/01/2018

Dream Wedding

We had our wedding at Havasu Springs Resort this October. It was our dream wedding! The staff at Havasu Springs Resort was amazing and made the whole wedding process easy and enjoyable. Nichole was amazing and I’m so glad we had her there through the whole process. Norm and the catering staff outdid their selves when it came to the food and bar, everything was delicious! All the staff that worked our wedding were amazing, professional, and made the day perfect! The venue itself is beautiful and speaks for itself. We love Havasu Springs Resort and wish we could relive our wedding there a million more times!

katie · Married on 09/15/2018

September Wedding!!!

Nichole was an absolute pleasure to work with!! She was quick to answer any questions I had and always ensured me that everything would be taken care of!!! The day of was amazing and I was the not stressed one bit!! Thank you Nichole for doing such an amazing job and for making my dream wedding come true!!!

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I enjoyed working with you as well, Katie! It was our pleasure to help bring your dream wedding to fruition! Come back and visit us any time :). xo - Nichole

Breanna · Married on 03/31/2018

Havasu Springs is thee place to get married if you are looking for beautiful Arizona views and a great time. I cannot express how many of my guests told me that it was the best wedding they had ever been to which made me overly happy.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

We thoroughly enjoyed helping you create the wedding of your dreams! We are so happy you and your guests had an amazing time! Cheers to you and Andrew!

Jesi · Married on 01/20/2018

We could not have had a better experience for our big day! Nichole, Melanie, Norm, and the rest of the staff we’re all helpful and so amazing! They were very helpful providing guidance throughout all of the planning, and on our actual big day, we were treated SO well by everyone making sure that we were happy and had everything we needed. HIGHLY recommend this venue! We have not received many of our professional photos back yet, but I have attached a few plus some mobile photos from our day :)

Sent on 02/06/2018

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Congratulations on your baby girl! What a fun way to do a gender reveal. The pictures are gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing Jesi. We wish the three of you many years of love and happiness as a family.

Heather · Married on 01/06/2018

I live in Southern California and was only able to make one trip out to the venue before the wedding because of school. Nichole was amazing at helping me coordinate everything from far away. As someone who is in nursing school and had very limited time to plan a wedding in less than a year, I am shocked at how seamlessly everything came together. The vendors that the venue recommends were all amazing and the location is absolutely stunning. They were accommodating of my requests along the way and I am just so happy with the outcome. All of our guest continue to tell us how amazing of a party the reception was and how beautiful the ceremony turned out. Oh! and the food is amazing!!! Thank you Nichole, Norm and the HSR Team!!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Awe! Heather - thank you so much for trusting us with hosting such a special occasion. You made a stunning bride and your dress was to die for with that amazing coat! We absolutely adore you and Jake and wish you so much love and happiness in the years to come.
  • I

Ivan · Married on 11/04/2017

Nichole and her staff made our daughters wedding absolutely perfect! Melanie did an fantastic job with floral arrangements for a great price. Norm made an outstanding meal and was on hand to make sure food
    Service was flawless. We’ve had nothing but rave reviews from everyone in attendance.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you very much Ivan! Simone and Aaron were a pleasure to work with and you and Rhonda made it so easy by being so helpful and organized. Cheers to the happy couple!

Courtney · Married on 10/21/2017

Nichole and everyone at Havasu Springs Resort gave us a spectacular wedding, everything was absolutely perfect . The food , floral arrangements and set up were stunning and we are still getting complements on our wedding. Nichole is a fabulous wedding planner and made everything so easy. She is so professional and prompt. I highly recommend this venue for your dream wedding.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you Courtney! We wish you and Charlie many years of love and happiness. We can't wait to see you back at Havasu Springs Resort this summer for some family fun on the lake!

Brittany · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I live in California but, Havasu has always been our home away from home, and there was nothing better than having our wedding right over the lake. If you're hoping for a dream wedding with superior views of the lake, exceptional customer service, a unique/beautiful reception venue, and mouth watering food then this is the place for you. My husband and I fell in love with everything Havasu Springs Resort has to offer. Thank you to Nichole (Event Coordinator) and her fabulous team we had the most magical wedding we could have ever hoped for. Also, major recognition is deserved to Chef Norm and his awesome service staff who made our food for the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. We had nothing but compliments the entire night about how amazing the food was. Nichole will go above and beyond to make sure she fulfills the vision you're hoping for to make your wedding day special, and the entire resort staff will know you who are as "The Bride & Groom" and that you're getting married which makes it even more fun. They will greet you with open arms, and give you exceptional service.

Last but not least... Nichole has an exceptional vendor's list that she will provide which was such a relief since we weren't too sure where to look. Her vendors are affordable and provide you nothing but excellent quality. I've provided a few photo's because words cannot even continue to explain how amazing our experience was.

Thank you again to Nichole, Melanie (interior gardens floral), Norm(chef), Alicia, Front Office Staff, Our two servers/bartenders, Restaurant staff, bartenders at the outer harbor, Shugrue's bakery for our wedding cake, our chalkboard artist, MelBel Photography, and everyone else! You are all hands down the coolest people ever.

#jaredandbrittanysayidoinhavasu

Jared & Brittany Rose

Sent on 01/02/2018

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for such an amazing review Brittany! The pictures are beautiful and you made such a gorgeous bride! We can't wait to highlight your wedding on our next blog. Stay tuned! xoxo

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2017

I loved this venue it was beautiful & Nichole was amazing !! She's super sweet & accomidated to my needs!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you Nicole! It was such a beautiful ceremony. We wish you both many many years of love and happiness. xoxo

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

From our first unannocunced visit to Havasu Springs Resort we were greeted with nothing but a smile & helpful staff. The entire planning process was smooth & well coordinated .

The entire evening was a success & we would do it again in a heartbeat ! Hands down a fabulous venue , staff & resort.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you Katie! We are so happy for you and Carlos! You guys can say "I Do" again for a 10 year vow renewal with us ;)! Cheers to you both! xoxo
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/07/2017

Best wedding venue ever!!!! Love Havasu springs. The pointe is so beautiful. My guests still talk about it

Sent on 07/08/2017

Thank you Wendy! We loved hosting your wedding! xoxo

Lindsey · Married on 06/24/2017

We had our wedding ceremony at The Pointe at Havasu Springs Resort at the end of June 2017. Although an unexpected heat wave came through, it was the most wonderful day ever and the staff at HSR is more than accommodating. Everyone pitched in at the last minute to get ez-ups out for guests, extra golf carts to transport guests from the Lower Bar to the ceremony site, and helped keep me cool and comfortable during pictures in the Harbor Room, which also came out fabulous. You won't find a better place with such a gorgeous setting and wonderful staff as at HSR. Thanks for making our dream come true!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Thank you! It was definitely very warm on your wedding day, but we were happy to accommodate and make the experience enjoyable! We are so happy for you and David! Xoxo
  • Carley

Carley · Married on 05/06/2017

If you are looking for a amazing ceremony site and venue location that offers it all, then you need to visit and book with Havasu Springs Resort. The ceremony site, The Pointe, offers an exquisite view of the water with the mountains in the background, providing the amazing desert and river feel to your wedding. The Harbour room is everything we wanted as an reception venue. We loved the industrial, rustic feel of the room and the amazing windows and doors that looked out over the outer harbor and up the river towards the sunset. Both locations offer so much in terms of design and natural beauty that you do not need to overly decorate. Not only are the the two locations amazing (and only a 2 minute walk away from each other) but the service at both was outstanding, specifically the efficient set up and tear down which were quick and unobtrusive.

The catering provided by Havasu Springs Resort was absolutely top notch. Not only was the food amazing, of which I am still receiving compliments from, but the communication and service far exceeded my expectations and made the process incredibly stress free. For this I must specifically thank Norm Nowak for his outstanding service and cuisine. (Anyone who is interested, the bacon wrapped shrimp is a must!)

Last and certainly not least is Nichole Burnett, wedding/event coordinator (and day-of coordinator) who truly made my wedding a dream come true. She offers great advice and recommendations if you are not from the area and she know this place like the back of her hand. She is very detail oriented and thorough, making sure to walk you through each step and keep everything organized. The day would not have been the same without her and I am so happy to have had her there.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

Oh wow Carley! This made me tear up! Thank you so much. We truly believe that details define every event and we were so happy to be a part of your special day. You and Andrew were so fun and easy going. You both made our jobs seem easy, so thank you! Xoxo - Nichole

Lisa · Married on 03/04/2017

We used the Harbor Room for both ceremony and reception. The staff did an awesome quick change of the seating that was seamless and spot on. Highly recommend both venue and catering for an incredible and memorable event. The service and food quality was amazing.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Havasu Springs Resort's reply:

You are very welcome Lisa! We loved your purple color palette! Cheers to you and Steve! Xoxo