Hautie Rouge Reviews

5 | Gilbert, AZ

5 Reviews for Hautie Rouge

Amina · Married on 11/03/2012

Ruca is the best! As a wedding planner, I find that so many Brides pick their hair stylist to do their wedding day bc they are comfortable with them. The problem is, wedding hair is different. Ruca is the master of stunning wedding hair! I know this bc I refer her to all my clients, and when it was my turn to be a Bride she was one of the first vendors I contacted hoping she was free. She stays up to date on all the latest wedding styles - and when you sit in her chair - it's like magic. When she works, she is efficient so you are always able to stay on schedule. When she is done with you, you look and feel beautiful. I love Ruca and her incredible talents. I will continue to refer and endorse her to all my clients. She is a total rockstar!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Katie · Married on 10/23/2011

Ruca did an amazing job with my hair! She was professional, on time, and a lot of fun! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Ruca did such an amazing job on hairstyles for my wedding, I would highly recommend her! She was totally ok with me changing my mind between the trial and the wedding day. She was also flexible and came to the condo where we were getting ready, I was so glad to get ready in a familiar place and not have to travel to a salon! She also did my bridesmaid’s hair (4), my mom, mother –in-law, and our reader! Everyone’s hair looked beautiful, unique, and personalized. She kept everything on time, and was fun to be around! I love how my hair turned out, although it did fall out a bit, and my videographer had to re-do it right before the ceremony! That’s only because I picked a style of curly and down to one side, so it was hard to keep in place. I’m so happy we went with her; I would highly recommend Ruca to all brides!

Sent on 05/20/2016
  • danielemarie

Daniele · Married on 02/13/2010

Ruca was quite a joy to work with and I am so pleased that she was referred to me. As she has her own studio and works on location quite often she was very flexible and up for anything. We did two trial runs along with a haircut as during the trial time she became my hairdresser as well. When you have ONE person that you can work with for haircuts, styling, "up-do's" etc. it is worth its weight in GOLD!
    Best part yet, she is funky & down to earth, funny and on time even for a Saturday 7am call all the way across town :)

Sent on 03/16/2010
  • F

Faiza · Married on 11/12/2011

4.2
      3.5

Ruca was responsive, and very flexible in terms of last-minute changes. She has a great personality and is very easy to work with!
    She was also great in terms of working with me in the hair trial, and knew exactly what I was looking for.
    I found that my hair didn't quite last the night, which was the only disappointment.

Sent on 11/24/2011