Hats Off Entertainment Inc. Reviews

147 | Akron, OH

147 Reviews for Hats Off Entertainment Inc.

Tyler B. · Married on 11/07/2020

Would not change a thing!

Geoff and the Hats Off team were unbelievable and made our wedding night so much better with their help and entertainment!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Michelle H. · Married on 09/26/2020

Hats off entertainment was wonderful

Both DJ’s were friendly and professional! They played songs that got people on the dance floor and helped organized the events! They were great to work with prior to the wedding and during the wedding! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Madison S. · Married on 06/20/2020

Definitely recommend!

Donny did an awesome job DJing our wedding! He was very well coordinated and knew what he was doing. Super nice! Kept people on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/21/2019

Kept the Party Going!!!

My guests danced the night away thanks to Hats Off!!! Our DJ was awesome. He kept my new husband and I on schedule the whole night. I never had to remember where to be and when, which was a HUGE weight off my shoulders. All I had to do was party until he told me it was time to do something else! And on top of that, the music was PERFECT! I had guests say to me, “I needed to sit down because I was so tired, but every time I left the dance floor another great song would come on that I just HAD to dance to!” We had people on the dance floor until the very last minute of the reception. Thank you so much Geoff and Hats Off for such a perfect night!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Pamela M. · Married on 09/14/2019

Hats Off Entertainment

Hats Off Entertainment provided the DJ for our daughter’s recent wedding reception. Jim did a wonderful job. The dance floor was full the entire night. He was very professional and did a great job of keeping the party going!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Lisa · Married on 09/14/2019

So glad we picked Hats Off Entertainment

Would highly recommend. Did a fabulous job, friendly, professional, and everyone had such a great time.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Vanessa K. · Married on 09/12/2019

Wedding 09/22/2019

Donny was wonderful, patient and entertaining!! We couldn’t have asked for anyone better! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Julie M. · Married on 08/23/2019

The best DJ service EVER!

My husband and I could not be happier with our choice to have Hats Off Entertainment provide DJ service for our wedding and reception. Very professional, excellent quality, and all around awesome people. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan C. · Married on 08/10/2019

Organized DJ!

We were so lucky to have found Hats Off! Geoff, the owner, is well organized and made the day so easy for us. He communicated with us during the reception to make sure we were able to get everything we wanted from the day. We could not have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 08/10/2019

Exceptional

Conrad did a great job! He communicated with me all night to make sure he was playing everything I wanted to hear. Great job!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 08/02/2019

The are the best!!!!

I LOVED the service Hats off provides. I worked with Geoff on getting the timeline together and the song choices and he was amazing! All I had to do was email him if I had any changes and he took care of it. The day of, my DJ was Conrad. He was amazing!! He kept the ceremony and the reception flowing and never missed a beat. He was very professional and when my husband and I wanted something played it was always the very next song. You just tell them what you want and they make it happen :) I was extremely pleased with their services

Sent on 08/20/2019

Katie K. · Married on 07/27/2019

Hats off Entertainment

Jim did an excellent job with the music selection and it wasn’t too loud. Guests really enjoyed the music.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Emily H. · Married on 07/13/2019

Best dj service!

We had the most amazing night because of Hats Off Entertainment and Conrad. From the very start Geoffrey was great to work with. He answered all our questions and made sure everything was the way we wanted it. On our wedding day (and after) our guests could not have said better things about Conrad and the music! We had people on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. It got to the end of our reception and we still had so many guests left dancing because people just didn’t want to leave! I was very scatter brained when we got to the reception because we were running late and Conrad was so flexible and made everything run so smoothly. With Hats Off Entertainment you get an incredible experience at a great price!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Maddy · Married on 07/05/2019

Expect to Dance (if that's what you want, of course)!!

We had Jim who was professional and patient with our updates/changes. He adapted so well to the vibe of our guests and kept the dance floor moving all night! I was very impressed and grateful for his expertise and ability to keep our guests engaged throughout the evening. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Jordan · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing wedding and we had a blast!

Geoff is awesome! He truly has a passion for what he does and you can tell he enjoys every minute! He is very organized and makes sure that your day is personalized to you! I can not say enough good things about hats off dj and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Jennifer L. · Married on 05/05/2019

Outstanding

Geoff was the professional we needed to make our event so special. We highly recommend Hats Off Entertainment. He was absolutely amazing, included all of our songs and accommodated our special requests.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Justine · Married on 04/08/2019

Amazing Company!

Geoff was our DJ for the event. He was so awesome! Professional, timely, he checked in to make sure we were happy with how the event was going. Would highly recommend him to anyone. Great personality also!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Justin P. · Married on 12/01/2018

Nothing but fantastic

Hats Off is the way to go! Geoff didn’t miss a beat with keeping the flow of the event early on and kept the party going all night, no one left the dance floor! Can’t say enough good things about how I feel about the services Hats Off Entertainment provides. These guys were professional throughout and I cannot recommend them enough! Thanks for a fantastic time!!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Adam · Married on 09/22/2018

Geoff’s professionalism and experience shined from the initial meeting, down to the last song of our reception. We could not be more pleased with his flexibility and easy going attitude. He was more than willing to give direction and set time lines with the photographers, officiant, and chef. I had attended school dances over a decade ago hosted by Hats Off, and it is easy to see why they have become such an asset to NE Ohio. If you are planning a wedding, party, or any sort of gathering where you just want to kick back and relax, these are your guys. 5 stars.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Maria · Married on 09/22/2018

True professionals- Hats Off Entertainment- provided the right mix of music for our wedding. They were flexible and got our guests out dancing. We highly recommend Hats Off!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Susan · Married on 09/08/2018

We had Conrad as our DJ and he was great. He got everyone up and dancing but didn't take over the event. We had some weather issues that caused us to need an additional system and then not need an additional system. Hats Off was great about responding with flexibility and was gracious enough not to charge us for the extra system.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

They did a great job planning out timing of events at reception. All went smoothly. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Samantha · Married on 07/14/2018

Hats Off Entertainment is awesome! Conrad was our DJ and everyone loved him. Geoff was also the best at getting everything lined up for us. Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Samantha · Married on 07/06/2018

Absolutely great DJ! Went above and beyond!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Allison · Married on 06/30/2018

Geoff Cox is wonderful! Extremely organized, calming, genuinely kind, knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend him and Hats Off Entertainment!

Sent on 07/02/2018