Hassas Photography Reviews

6 | San Jose, CA

6 Reviews for Hassas Photography

Andrea · Married on 05/21/2011

When it comes to wedding photography, a big percentage of the budget goes toward photography, and that is well spent with Sam Hassas!

For photos that will last and impress for a lifetime, I recommend scheduling your wedding date around Sam's availability! Our Engagement and Wedding photos continue to be our families favorite pictures. We have continued working with Sam for family portraits as our family has grown, from Maternity, to Newborn, to Family and Portraits, and are always pleased and excited for our photos. His artistic eye and inspiration are unmatched! I love seeing his images framed in our home. The quality of Sam's work has left us spoiled where no other photograph can come close. Book Sam for all of your photography needs. Money well spent on photos that you will be pleased with forever!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Samantha · Married on 02/19/2011

Our search for the perfect wedding photographer spanned countless months and multiple continents, so let me save you the same trouble...Stop looking right now, and book Sam (quickly, before someone else steals your date!) My husband and I were seriously picky when it came to finding the right person to capture our big day, and hunted high and low for a photographer here in Australia who could rival Sam's style, to no avail. We consider ourselves beyond fortunate that Sam could be persuaded to travel across the world for our wedding, and I could write pages and pages explaining what makes him unique, but since this review is bound by the character limit, I'll distill it down to two key things... (1) Sam makes it FUN to be photographed (even if, like me, you're usually camera-shy and can think of nothing worse than having a lens pointed at you all day!) - After spending time with Sam I can say hand on heart that if he wasn't at our wedding as a photographer, we would have wanted him there as a guest! He'll make you laugh, and he'll make you look AWESOME! (2) The pictures you get from Sam when all is said and done will take your breath away. He has an incredible knack for catching on film all the tiny, meaningful moments and details that make you want to look back at a photo again and again - You need only look at Sam's portfolio to see that nothing about a Sam Hassas image is ever stiff or "posed"...It's natural, vibrant, and brimming with emotion. Sam gave us a wedding album which (along with the cat!) is one of the first things I'd rescue in a fire, and we would recommend him unreservedly to anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/25/2010

We were referred to Sam through my husband's family friend. He is AMAZING. Our engagement pictures were taken in the pouring rain and they came out so good. See my BIO for the full story on that. We haven't gotten our wedding pictures back yet but I have no doubt they will be outstanding. Sam is a true professional and is pretty much our life long photographer. He is flexible, friendly, creative, funny, and is just really good at his job. Just take a look at his blog and you'll see that the quality of his work is way beyond his prices. His packages are really affordable and he's flexible with them. Book him, you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 10/17/2010

matt · Married on 09/17/2009

sam is amazing photographer - we use him back in 2009 for our wedding - he did an amazing job - we loved sam the first time we met him !!

Sent on 07/14/2017
  • Tammie

Tammie · Married on 07/04/2009

My husband and I found Sam Hassas on WeddingWire and we highly would recommend his services for Photography. We had a wonderful time at the engagement session with him and then again on our Wedding 7/4/09, yes he even gave up his Holiday to be our photographer. He is very professional and loves to make things fun and different. Sam has gone up in price since we booked with him but I would still highly recommend getting together with him. He was not your average photographer who kept bothering you during your wedding day, he just shows up and makes it all work out perfectly.

Sent on 07/25/2009
  • brittany

brittany · Married on 02/21/2009

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER ALIVE! :-)

Sent on 03/19/2009