Hart to Heart Media Reviews

109 Reviews for Hart to Heart Media

Hart to Heart Media 1
Hart to Heart Media 2

Jolene · Married on 09/10/2016

I have to start by saying my wedding video by this team was the best investment I made in my planning process. We knew our video would be amazing, but my husband and I were completely overwhelmed with happiness and emotion when we saw our video for the first time. It was more than we could have imagined. Hart to Heart Media didn't just give us a video - they gave us the most special version of our wedding day that we could imagine. Between the music, the details, and how they hone in on every detail, our wedding day will come to life again and again in the most special way. As a bride, it's impossible to absorb every detail around you on your wedding day. We got to re-live our wedding day not just from our own perspectives, but from everyone else's as well. H2H has a special way of capturing the authenticity of your day, while using their talents and skills to align music, special shots, unique perspectives, and tiny details to give you a true masterpiece of one of the most special days of your life.

Thomas and his team aren't only amazing at producing incredible content and footage, they are all such genuinely kind people as well. I never felt like I was working with a vendor; instead I felt like I was working with a partner who truly cared about my vision. Thomas is the kindest, most patient person ever. When I had questions or changes in my timeline, he was never inconvenienced. He went above and beyond to make our wedding video more than I could have imagined. He set such a tone for his company, and on my wedding day, I got to see that his team was equally passionate about what they do. Caleb and Bowen divided and conquered capturing footage on my wedding day, making sure to capture every single detail - even as things were taking place in difference places simultaneously.

I can't thank this team enough or recommend them enough. I am so grateful for all of their amazing skills and talents - and for just being amazing people. 5 Starts all the way!!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Margaret · Married on 06/25/2016

Hart to Heart was amazing to work with! They were laid back, yet VERY professional and reliable. The best thing about the team was that we didnt even notice them at the wedding! They were under the radar during the weekend but the quality of the video was nothing less than perfect! Thank you for capturing the most wonderful weekend of all!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thanks so much! It's great to hear about your experience with our team as this is exactly what we strive to hear. Love, Always.

Vicky · Married on 05/21/2016

If you are looking for a videographer in the Charleston/southeastern area, pick Hart to Heart! They were warm, friendly, responsive, flexible and incredibly easy to work with. I had a hard time picking a wedding videographer, because it seemed that most wedding videos were basically a simple montage of footage against background music. We were looking for films that would tell a story... that would give a sense of what the couple or the people were about. Hart to Heart Media did this beautifully and we were incredibly thrilled with how our videos turned out. If you like documentary-style videos that tell a story in a creative thematic way, pick Hart to Heart! We would recommend them to anyone. Thank you again for giving us wonderful memories that we can relive for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Alisha · Married on 05/20/2016

My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer to film our wedding but we are so happy we did! Hart to Hart media did an amazing job with our wedding film and we are very thankful we chose this company! They were a pleasure to work with and made the entire process a breeze for us! We didn't know what to expect from a wedding video but it was abosolutely spot on. They captured all the perfect moments that we can remember. The angles, the drones, the locations, and we didn't even notice them. They absolutely crushed it.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Katie · Married on 05/06/2016

I had no idea what to expect in wedding videography. To be honest, I didn't really know what differentiated a good one from a bad one...that is until I got ours back from Thomas Hart. It was one of my favorite things from our entire wedding. He captured every single aspect and detail of both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day more perfectly than I ever could have imagined. Every time I watch it, I feel like I get to relive the weekend. I would recommend splurging a little to have him at your rehearsal dinner...or just whatever part you will be having your toasts. He took parts of each person's speech at our rehearsal dinner and incorporated it into our feature wedding film. It just made it even more special. My only regret is that we did not do videography for our wedding after-party the next day. If we had known how perfect these videos were going to be, I know we would have booked him for all three days.
    Not only is the product top-notch, Thomas Hart himself is a dream to work with. He somehow captured everything flawlessly without feeling invasive. He was as nice as he could be and helped out like one of the family. I cannot say enough about how happy we were with this vendor. They absolutely do not come better.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kathryn · Married on 04/02/2016

I am absolutely blown away by the finished product that Hart to Heart Media delivered. There was not one thing to change when they sent the first version, as they had already done a far better job than I could have imagined. The music choices, coupled with such meaningful voice over moments from our vows/ceremony/toasts, were just incredible. They really captured the essence of who we were as a couple and the overall tone of the weekend. Every detail of the weekend that mattered was included...and then some. It was a pleasure to share our wedding weekend with their team and we recommend everyone considering hiring them to do it!!!! Best money you can spend! We now have cherished memories forever....ones that can't be captured in a photo or recreated ever. Thank you!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Jackie · Married on 03/26/2016

As soon as we got engaged, I knew I wanted to book a wedding videographer, and as soon as I saw the work from Hart To Heart I knew it had to be them.

They captured our wedding day perfectly – everything from the small little details, to all of the special heartfelt moments. They did not miss a beat and yet I hardly remember seeing them during my wedding – they were so non-intrusive! The way they pieced our videos together was beautiful and every time I watch them, I notice something new that I had forgotten on the day. The videos are an absolute priceless memory for us!

Not only do they produce beautiful work, but they were super professional and amazing to work with. Leading up to our wedding, they were prompt at responding to emails and answering any questions I had. On our actual wedding day, they were so pleasant, easy going and flexible with our temperamental weather conditions. As an added bonus, they were so fast at turning around our wedding video, which was much appreciated from a very excited newlywed!!

They were an absolute dream to work with. I would highly recommend booking Hart to Heart for your wedding – you will be so happy you did.

Sent on 04/26/2016

They were so easy to work with and always quick to respond to any questions that I had. Thank you Hart to Heart for the most incredible wedding video. I will cherish it forever!

Sent on 03/03/2016

deanne · Married on 11/07/2015

If you want to have your expectations exceeded beyond measure and feel like you just had a hollywood producer produce your event video, then hire Hart to Heart.
    I realized after the fact that there is so much more to just shooting the video footage, it is what the videographer sees in his lens and how the story is told and Hart to Heart's creativity and talent in how they visually tell stories is breathtaking. Truly the best of the best. I had no idea we would be so pleased. Thank you for this gift.

Sent on 03/17/2016

I don't know where to begin with these guys! Honestly, they were the only vendor (aside from our photographer) that we did not have to check up on and make sure they were doing things correctly or how we wanted. Their creativity is so impressive that there were no concerns on our end, which was refreshing. They were also very good at remaining in the background, which is really important to us because we were a little uncomfortable with the idea of being filmed. They don't even make you feel like you're on video. We were nervous about the final product just because we had no idea what it would be like...and we could not have been happier with it. It is seriously so perfect, they got every detail on camera, it reminded us of things we had forgotten and reinforced our memory on the things we still look back on fondly. I cannot say enough great things about Hart to Heart Media. Deciding to get a video and deciding on them were the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/04/2015

We waited until a couple months before our wedding date to decide that we did in fact want to hire a videographer. Thomas was recommended to us by our outstanding photographer, Lauren Jonas. He created the perfect package to fit within our budget, and already I can tell it is one of the most worthwhile expenses of the whole wedding. We have shared our "highlights" video with many family and friends, and everyone has commented on the quality of Thomas' work. I was shocked at some of the special moments he captured, both of us and of our guests. We had no idea we were being filmed! He did a great job of featuring guests as much as possible, which is exactly what we wanted. Thomas also let us make several changes to the highlights video before he finalized it, which we really appreciated. The end result is beautiful and brings us so much joy.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Brett · Married on 05/24/2015

From beginning to end, Hart to Heart Media made my experience unforgettable. I recently got married in Charleston, SC in May of this year (2015). I had multiple vendors that I was juggling and a tight budget. Hart to Heart worked with me to fit within my budget and vision for my wedding video. They were quick to respond, asked engaging questions which helped understand my vision, and remained professional throughout the entire process. My mom (the wedding planner and extraordinaire!) and I did a lot of research to find the best videographer. The research was very overwhelming at first but then we came across Hart to Heart. I felt like each video they posted told a unique story and was taken on a journey with each wedding. I was also nervous that my wedding would look like a big production vs an intimate celebration if I hired someone to film my wedding. Hart to Heart made me feel confident and comfortable with their process. I have to admit that I rarely knew someone was filming me! The joke among my family and friends after I shared my wedding video was "you had a wedding videographer"?! We don't even remember seeing him"! I can not gush enough about how amazing and talented the Hart to Heart team is in capturing, editing, and telling stories with each of their films.I have watched my video over a dozen times, (I've only had it for a few weeks) and I find something special and new each time! When I watch my video, it takes me back to those special moments...and I will cherish those memories with my family and friends for a lifetime! Thank you Thomas and the Hart to Heart team for helping capture my most precious memories. I am so proud of your work and am thankful for your incredible customer service! All our best- Brett & Anthony

Sent on 07/23/2015

We decided to book a videographer at the last minute when we found out that some important family members would not be able to make it to the wedding. Thankfully it was the off-season and Hart to Heart was available to record our special day.

I worried that having a videographer around would be awkard, but the team was so friendly and blended right in with the party. Furthermore, their finished product is perfect. They created a 13-minute long highlight video that we absolutely love! It's edited perfectly with songs we picked. I really feel like they captured the joy of the day, and I'm so glad we chose them.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Julie-Kate · Married on 12/20/2014

We loved our experience with Hart to Heart! I spent a lot of time researching videographers around Raleigh, NC and I just had to keep going back to Hart to Heart. Picture and audio quality were the main selling points for me, but now I am even more pleased with the quality of service they gave us. The day of, the videographers were non-intrusive, relaxed, and professional. The price is high, but it is totally worth it. If you are thinking about filming your wedding, don't skimp. This video is one of our most prized possessions now that we can't wait to watch for years to come. Our wedding day film is beautiful!

Sent on 05/03/2015

What an absolute joy it was to work with Thomas and Terry of Hart to Heart Media! They were so pleasant to be with throughout our wedding day; oftentimes, we did not even know they were there or that they were recording! And the films they create are truly masterpieces...I admire how much heart and thought the team puts into their films. I could not recommend them highly enough and enthusiastically applaud their creativity, artistry, thoughtfulness, professionalism, and warm personalities.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/01/2014

Using Thomas was one of THE best decisions I made when planning my wedding!! To be honest, I almost didn't even get a videographer. Then my mom insisited I would want a video later to remember it. Now, I cherish the moments that Thomas and his team caught on our rehearsal night and the wedding day. He captured moments between my husband and I that I would never have remembered, the decor, our guests laughing and dancing, all the smiles and tears throughout the night. It was all caught and compiled in such a magical way that it almost seems like a romantic movie. The creativity, style and finesse they have in filming and editing is truely an art in itself. Also, my husband and I didn't really know what to do at first and they do an incredible job of coaching you and making you feel natural while filming. I would spend every single penny again to use them!! They are a MUST for videography for any event!!

Sent on 06/07/2016
  • User5207492 · 2+ years ago

Choosing Hart to Heart Media to capture our wedding day was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made! There were friendly, easy to work with and professional. Above all, they created a priceless memory for us. I have watched the video more times than I'm willing to admit since we received it! All of our family and friends have commented on what a wonderful job our videographer did and how unique the video is. Multiple friends have even said they wished they had a video like ours of their wedding days. I can't say enough wonderful things about Hart to Heart!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Megan · Married on 10/11/2014

If you are hesitating about doing a film for your wedding... DO IT. Hart to Heart did an OUTSTANDING job capturing our most precious moments. Their wedding trailer and feature films are so entertaining with music backdrop and sound overlay from the wedding. They should be nominated for an oscar! We loved working with them. Great company, producing a treasured product ... would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 02/26/2015
  • User4619405 · 2+ years ago

The work that Hart to hart does is excellent. The memory of this day will be with us forever and the quality undeniable. This service is a MUST.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Heart to Hart did an absolutely fantastic job with our wedding videography. We were lucky to have had Thomas film and edit our wedding video. On our wedding day, Thomas and his team showed up right on time to capture our "getting ready" and "first look" segments. During our ceremony and reception, they did such a great job blending into the crowd that many guests didn't even notice they were there. Thomas and his team were not only professional, friendly, and easy to work with, they also coordinated well with our other vendors to ensure that everything went smoothly on our big day.

A few months later, we received our feature film and the full documentary video and were blown away. The film was beautifully crafted and heartwarming, and really captured the emotions of our wedding day. We really loved the cinematography, the various creative shots and angles, and the story-telling narrative style of the feature film. We couldn't have been more pleased with the quality of service delivered by Hart to Heart. We really want to thank Thomas and his entire team for being there to film our wedding day, and for putting together such a great film. We whole-heartedly recommend Hart to Heart for any wedding videography needs!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2014

Hart to Heart Media was amazing to work with throughout the entire process! We are so glad we decided to get a videographer as we will get to re-live our special day for years and years to come. They were always responsive with emails and so so friendly. We didn't even notice them on the wedding day either (in a good way!) -- they never got up in your face or got in the way of everyone being themselves and having a good time. My husband and I were blown away at our Feature Film -- they are so talented at what they do....and so friendly! If you are considering having a videographer at your wedding, I would highly recommend Hart to Heart Media!

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/25/2014

Working with Hart to Heart Media was fantastic! I had a destination wedding in Charleston, so it was important to me to have a trusted vendor to work with who listened to what I imagined my wedding day to be and made it a reality. I am a very detailed person so it was special to see that Thomas captured all the details and special moments throughout the day... and the best part is I did not notice they were there taping the day of the wedding. It didn't feel like you had a camera crew following you around! More importantly though, they were open to any suggestions I had regarding my featured film. They have you complete a very thorough questionnaire to ensure they understand exactly what your expectations are upfront.

When my husband and I watched the featured film together for the first time, we both cried. They captured the emotion of the day and every time we watch the film you can feel it all over it again. I know that brides waiver on whether to have a videographer, but it is WORTH EVERY PENNY! While my photos are amazing, the film gives you so much more... I loved seeing how much fun my family and friends had as well as the happiness and love between my husband and I captured on film. I highly recommend Hart to Heart for their professionalism, flexibility, attention to details, and value.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Chelsey · Married on 05/23/2014

I absolutely loved these guys. As soon as I saw examples of their videos at the Bridal Show in Raleigh I knew I wanted them to capture my wedding. Communication with them was easy and prompt and I definitely felt like they cared about what we wanted from our video and edited it as such with whatever songs we chose. I honestly didn't notice them all day apart from our introduction (which was perfect, I hate cameras and would not be myself had I seen them). My video came promptly, especially considering the amount of work and time that goes into making a short video of hours of footage. The video in itself was amazing, it was edited perfectly and my feature film I think I have watched 1000 times already because I love it that much. I even got to see things that I did not see/notice on the day of. In total, I loved them and if you really want an amazing, professional video with an easy-to-work-with team then these are your people. The money you spend is worth every penny. Thank you Hart to Heart Media!!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Kristy · Married on 05/04/2014

With wedding videography becoming more and more popular these days, I'm sure there are plenty of prospects to hire for your big day. However, I can say with 100% confidence that Hart to Heart Media is the BEST of the best. Tom and Sharon are not only incredibly talented but they're also patient, artistic, fun, trendy (yet classic), and absolutely wonderful to work with. At first I shared our video teasers with just a few family members and my goodness - they spread like wildfire! Before I knew it nearly everyone in my enormous Italian family had seen the footage. Seven months later and I still get compliments about how beautiful and fun the videos are - they perfectly portray the best parts of our wedding in just a few minutes time. I would recommend Hart to Heart Media to anyone and truly consider their services #1 for money well spent on a wedding. Planning a wedding, with so many various decisions to make, can be so stressful - don't let your choice of videography add to the chaos. Because in the end, the best gift you can get for you and your spouse is documentation of the best day of your lives together - and Hart to Heart Media will be sure that your footage is perfect.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Thomas made us such a beautiful video and 10 minute reel. The 10 minute reel is just perfect. He was so creative and really knew how to make those special moments show. I couldn't have asked for a better videographer. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 09/17/2014