Harry's Savoy Ballroom Reviews

63 | Wilmington, DE

63 Reviews for Harry's Savoy Ballroom

Theresa A Harmon · Married on 11/17/2018

Cindi ia an asset to Harry's

John and I were so happy we choose Harry's for our wedding ceremony and reception. Cindi worked with us setting up both rooms as we had planned, she always responded to my emails/phone calls within a 1/2 an hour, she was up and down the stairs as the bridal party got dressed to accommodate our needs. Cindi was there making sure our wedding day was a success, she kept everything flowing smoothly. If planning an event at Harry's, the food is good, the atmosphere and décor is good but having Cindi for a coordinator is the best reason to choose Harry's. Our only downside, we had a sweets table but weren't too pleased with the selection.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Thanks so much Theresa and John for hosting your wedding celebration here. We were honored you selected Harry's and loved being part of your special day!

Roger · Married on 05/27/2018

Cindy was amazing! So personable, and so responsive!! We got married Memorial Day weekend, and you would think we were the only event going on that weekend! The epitome of professionalism and class!

Terri · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I were very pleased. We appreciate the assistance of the planner working with our budget and getting us to where we were comfortable and could have a nice reception. The professionalism shows that your employees know their business. The hospitality to my guests was wonderful. They enjoyed the food, the ambiance, the courtyard and your staff for all that they did.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Thank you, Terri, for selecting Harry's for your special day. It was an honor to work with both of you from our first meeting right through your wedding reception. Knowing exactly what you wanted helped us customize a reception menu that was perfect for the two of you.

Megan · Married on 04/14/2018

Harry’s Savoy was an amazing venue! It was more than anything I could have imagined! And Cindy was super helpful!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Thanks Megan, we were thrilled to be part of your day. Our goal is to create the wedding reception you always wanted. We truly appreciated the opportunity to do that for you.

Jess · Married on 04/07/2018

My fiancé and I looked at many places to have our wedding. Harry’s always stood out to us because we have always heard their customer service is great! We met with Cindy (the wedding coordinator) there and she is so organized kind compassionate and very knowledgeable. She was really the reason why we chose the venue. She made our decision so much easier. When you pick your wedding venue you really have to have a good relationship with the coordinator since you will be working with them for about a year before your event. Cindy always got back to us through email or phone call within 30 minutes of us reaching out to her. She was always available to help with any questions or concerns we had. From the rehearsal to the actual wedding it was the best experience of my life. Planning your wedding is essentially planning the biggest party you will ever throw in your life. Everything from beginning to end was perfect and we experienced absolutely no issues or problems at all! Not only was Cindy incredible but all of the staff members that helped to make our wedding happen were perfection! I really could go on for hours about how happy my now husband and I are for having our wedding at Harry’s Savoy ballroom. If you decide to choose this place for your wedding you will be thrilled! I would absolutely recommend having your wedding here. Their prices are reasonable and their food is unbelievably delicious!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Thanks so much, Jess. We truly enjoyed working with both of you through out the entire planning process. We were honored when you selected Harry's to host your wedding and overjoyed as we experienced the day with you. At the end we were so pleased to hear just how much everyone enjoyed your special day.

Sara · Married on 11/11/2017

We chose Harry's because of their incredible service and award-winning food. Our wedding cake was simply gorgeous and absolutely delicious! Cindy Bene was phenomenal! We live halfway across the country, but wanted to have our wedding in Delaware where all our family lives. From the first time we met with Cindy, we knew that she was a professional. We only met with her twice as we couldn't travel back much to plan things in person. We communicated via email to get everything planned and organized. She was extremely helpful guiding us through the process and making suggestions based on her experience with coordinating events at Harry's Savoy Ballroom. We were able to send Cindy example pictures/videos of how we wanted our napkins folded, and our centerpieces and table decor arranged. We dropped our supplies off a few days before our wedding, and Cindy made sure everything was perfect for our wedding! Twice a year, the venue hosts a wedding expo that features tons of vendors, which was extremely helpful. Our family was able to attend one of these expos and gave us feedback on what vendors we should select for our wedding.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Sara, I truly enjoyed working with you both from a distance and finally when we were able to execute the vision you wanted for your wedding We were honored to share in your special day and appreciate the complimentary review.

Ryan · Married on 11/04/2017

Harry's was the perfect venue for our wedding.

The wedding coordinator there, Cindy, was super helpful, always responded to emails quickly, and went above and beyond to make sure every detail was exactly how we wanted it. She was also flexible with the package to allow us to replace stuff we didn't want. During the ceremony and reception, Cindy made sure everything happened right on time. Her suggestions made everything flow really nicely.

The food was excellent. It was served hot and tasted just as good for all 108 people as it did during our tasting. And the cheesesteaks at the end were the best thing ever.

The staff was all very friendly and helpful, too.

Thanks for all your help, Cindy!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Thanks so much Ryan and Amanda for choosing Harry's Savoy Ballroom for your wedding reception We were honored to be a part of you special day and loved ever minute of working with both of you.

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2017

We had our ceremony and wedding at Harrry's and it was perfect. Cindy, our event coordinator, was amazing and went above and beyond to make sure our day went off without a hitch. The food was great and the service was fantastic.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Thank you Nicole we were so delighted to be a part of your wedding day. You and Jeremy were such a pleasure to work with and our entire staff wishes you both all the best!

Brigid · Married on 03/25/2017

We had an fantastic experience at Harry's! Cindy was so easy to communicate with and answered every single question we had! All of our guest were blown away by the food and decor at Harry's. I would absolutely recommend Harry's to anybody looking for a venue that's professional, beautiful, and easy to work with!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Thanks so much Brigid for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to be included in your special day.

Carla · Married on 12/31/2016

Wonderful! Classy! Perfect for our New Year's 2016 Wedding!!!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Hi Carla, Thanks so much for the wonderful review. It was such a pleasure to host your wedding reception. Hopefully a New Year Eve celebration enjoyed by all! Thanks again, CIndy

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

Cindy was great! Any questions I had she answered and would respond quickly. Food and service were excellent.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Ashley, thanks so much for the review. We were so pleased to be included in your special day and help make it a day you will always remember.

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

Harry's was the perfect place to have my wedding! I only have three months notice for my reception with a headcount of 120 and they accommodated me and my husband with no problem. We had a lobster surf and turf dinner that my friends are still raving about. The gelato station for a dessert made my husband so happy. Cindi went above and beyond to make my reception wonderful.

Mrs. Amanda Quinn

Sent on 09/21/2016

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Thanks so much for selecting Harry's to host your wedding reception. Although your planning time was short you were so easy to work with and knew exactly what you wanted. We were happy to make your day simply perfect!

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

Every time I needed something they were extremely helpful. Guests from my wedding told me how wonderful the staff was. They went above and beyond for my small wedding. The room was perfect and it was connected to an outside Patio which was perfect for pictures and getting fresh air with still have the privacy of my own party! Thanks Harry's you are awesome!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. The staff at Harry's was happy to be part of your special day.

Leigh · Married on 07/23/2016

We used Harry's Savoy Ballroom for our July wedding and we were absolutely FLOORED by how flawless Cindy and the crew made the wedding go. Our guests complimented about the food (which was DELICIOUS), the atmosphere, and the professionalism of the staff all night. For us, it was a wonderful value. Flowers, limo, and cake were included and a lot of the little accessories Harry's had as well. We were still able to add our own little touches to the wedding and it turned out wonderful. Cindy was amazing to work with, even with all of my crazy requests!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Thank you Leigh for hosting your wedding reception here at Harry's Savoy Ballroom. We are so pleased we could be part of the first day of your life together and thrilled everything went just as you hoped. Working with both of you was our pleasure and we are grateful for the opportunity.

Lauren · Married on 07/15/2016

Everything was absolutely perfect! Cindy was so great to work with and everyone on the day of made it so smooth and enjoyable. They really took the time to make sure that my husband and I had everything that we needed, that we stayed hydrated and fed, and that we enjoyed ourselves. We heard nothing but rave reviews from all of our guests and would do it all again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Thank you for selecting Harry's for your wedding reception and we appreciate your review. It was a pleasure to be a part of your day.

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

I am so thankful we went with Harry's! The location is very convenient and the ballroom, hallway, cocktail room and patio were gorgeous. People kept commenting how much they loved it! The prices are phenomenal and include a lot of extras (6 passenger limo, flower centerpieces, etc.). Cindy was our wedding coordinator and so easy to work with. She made sure every detail was exactly how we wanted it. We had a blast, thank you Harry's!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Thank you Jessica and Matt for selecting Harry's. We were so honored to be part of your day and loved to the opportunity to make your day special.

Carla · Married on 06/11/2016

How do I desribe not only our wedding at Harry's, but also the planning piece...PERFECT! Our ceremony and wedding was right out of our dreams. We know this was due to Cindy Bene (Harry's wedding consultant) and Harry's incredible staff! You truly made our wedding vision come true! We couldn’t have dreamt it better!
    Harry’s was beautiful and we are still receiving compliments on the venue, the food, the service, the bar…everything! The flow of our ceremony, into the cocktail hour, then into the reception was seamless! And people took notice. Though wedding planning is a stressful time, Cindy truly took away this stress with Harry's. Cindy was wonderful, so organized and always on top of everything. She really takes the time to get to know you and it shows. There is no need to look elsewhere...Harry's will make your wedding vision come true!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Thanks so much Carla, Both you and Christian were a such a pleasure to work with, so much so that I can't actually call it work. An absolute delight!

We had an amazing time. By the time the big day came Cindy felt like part of the family. The food is delicious, the venue is beautiful, and many guests said it was the best wedd ing they had ever been to! We definitely recommend Harry's.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Thank you for all of the positive comments about your wedding at Harry's Savoy Ballroom. We are so happy we could be a part of you special day.

Vivian · Married on 01/17/2016

I really enjoyed the ambiance of the room Cindy created based on my preferences. The food was excellent! My guests commented on the service rendered by the staff. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for five star service.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Thank you Vivian for your wonderful review! Both you and Phil were an absolute delight and we were pleased to be a part of your day. Cindy

Lauren · Married on 01/09/2016

Harry's (and Cindy Bene) were great! My husband and I initially chose Harry's because we liked the feel of the venue and Cindy seemed like she would be great to work with. We were not disappointed! Our wedding was the best day ever and it was largely due to Cindy and the the hard work of Harry's staff. Every aspect of our wedding was perfect! They did a great job transitioning the room from the ceremony to the reception. The food was amazing (the dinner, the hour devours, the cake and the "night cap" snack were all delicious). Cocktail hour went great. The recommended DJ did a wonderful job. Our ice sculpture was fabulous and the signature cocktail was a big hit. All weddings are expensive (and Harry's was no exception) but Harry's was still a better deal than many of the other venues in the area that we looked at. In the end, I felt like we got our money's worth. We were not disappointed. If I had to do it all over, I would choose Harry's again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Thank you Lauren, We were so honored to be a party of your special day and enjoyed to opportunity to be there with you. We truly appreciate all of your kind words and wish you all the best!

The rehearsal dinner was a wonderful event that helped start the wedding weekend off on the right note. Everything went so smoothly and Harry's staff made us feel welcomed, and they did everything to make the night magical.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

We are thrilled to hear the dinner was well received by your family and guests. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your special weekend and we wish you the all the best!

anika · Married on 10/04/2015

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at Harry's Savoy Ballroom. The professionalism was Outstanding! Not to mention the place was beautiful and elegant.

Lisa · Married on 09/12/2015

The rehearsal dinner was wonderful. There was more than adequate amount of staff. The venue was lovely, everyone was served quickly by pleasant and efficient staff and the food exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

We are happy to hear your dinner exceeded your expectations. Thank you for sharing your experience at Harry's Savoy and hope to see you soon.

Terri · Married on 09/05/2015

Cindy and the event staff were incredible! the food was delicious, everything was beautiful and when I called with any questions, I was helped immediately. Harry Savoy staff is incredible!
    during the reception the event staff knew our names and talked us through the event so it flowed beautifully. all my guess loved the reception.
    I have recommended several friends to your restaurant for an event.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Harry's Savoy Ballroom's reply:

Terri, thank you so much for your kind words. We are so very pleased to hear that you were happy with your day! I'll be sure to share your feedback with our staff. We also appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Our best wishes for a happy, healthy future! Please stop by and see us sometime. Cindy