61 Reviews for Harry's Savoy Ballroom

Event Planning (6)
Linens (6)
Event Rentals (2)
60 Harry's Savoy Ballroom Reviews

Cindy was amazing! So personable, and so responsive!! We got married Memorial Day weekend, and you would think we were the only event going on that weekend! The epitome of professionalism and class!

Profile Picture Roger, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I were very pleased. We appreciate the assistance of the planner working with our budget and getting us to where we were comfortable and could have a nice reception. The professionalism shows that your employees know their business. The hospitality to my guests was wonderful. They enjoyed the food, the ambiance, the courtyard and your staff for all that they did.

Profile Picture Terri, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Harry’s Savoy was an amazing venue! It was more than anything I could have imagined! And Cindy was super helpful!!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We chose Harry's because of their incredible service and award-winning food. Our wedding cake was simply gorgeous and absolutely delicious! Cindy Bene was phenomenal! We live halfway across the country, but wanted to have our wedding in Delaware where all our family lives. From the first time we met with Cindy, we knew that she was a professional. We only met with her twice as we couldn't travel back much to plan things in person. We communicated via email to get everything planned and organized. She was extremely helpful guiding us through the process and making suggestions based on her experience with coordinating events at Harry's Savoy Ballroom. We were able to send Cindy example pictures/videos of how we wanted our napkins folded, and our centerpieces and table decor arranged. We dropped our supplies off a few days before our wedding, and Cindy made sure everything was perfect for our wedding! Twice a year, the venue hosts a wedding expo that features tons of vendors, which was extremely helpful. Our family was able to attend one of these expos and gave us feedback on what vendors we should select for our wedding.

Profile Picture Sara, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Harry's was the perfect venue for our wedding.

The wedding coordinator there, Cindy, was super helpful, always responded to emails quickly, and went above and beyond to make sure every detail was exactly how we wanted it. She was also flexible with the package to allow us to replace stuff we didn't want. During the ceremony and reception, Cindy made sure everything happened right on time. Her suggestions made everything flow really nicely.

The food was excellent. It was served hot and tasted just as good for all 108 people as it did during our tasting. And the cheesesteaks at the end were the best thing ever.

The staff was all very friendly and helpful, too.

Thanks for all your help, Cindy!

Profile Picture Ryan, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs, Linens, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals

We had our ceremony and wedding at Harrry's and it was perfect. Cindy, our event coordinator, was amazing and went above and beyond to make sure our day went off without a hitch. The food was great and the service was fantastic.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/16/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Cake, Event Planning, Indoor

We had an fantastic experience at Harry's! Cindy was so easy to communicate with and answered every single question we had! All of our guest were blown away by the food and decor at Harry's. I would absolutely recommend Harry's to anybody looking for a venue that's professional, beautiful, and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Brigid, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful! Classy! Perfect for our New Year's 2016 Wedding!!!

Profile Picture Carla, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Cindy was great! Any questions I had she answered and would respond quickly. Food and service were excellent.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Every time I needed something they were extremely helpful. Guests from my wedding told me how wonderful the staff was. They went above and beyond for my small wedding. The room was perfect and it was connected to an outside Patio which was perfect for pictures and getting fresh air with still have the privacy of my own party! Thanks Harry's you are awesome!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Harry's was the perfect place to have my wedding! I only have three months notice for my reception with a headcount of 120 and they accommodated me and my husband with no problem. We had a lobster surf and turf dinner that my friends are still raving about. The gelato station for a dessert made my husband so happy. Cindi went above and beyond to make my reception wonderful.

Mrs. Amanda Quinn

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used Harry's Savoy Ballroom for our July wedding and we were absolutely FLOORED by how flawless Cindy and the crew made the wedding go. Our guests complimented about the food (which was DELICIOUS), the atmosphere, and the professionalism of the staff all night. For us, it was a wonderful value. Flowers, limo, and cake were included and a lot of the little accessories Harry's had as well. We were still able to add our own little touches to the wedding and it turned out wonderful. Cindy was amazing to work with, even with all of my crazy requests!

Profile Picture Leigh, 7/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything was absolutely perfect! Cindy was so great to work with and everyone on the day of made it so smooth and enjoyable. They really took the time to make sure that my husband and I had everything that we needed, that we stayed hydrated and fed, and that we enjoyed ourselves. We heard nothing but rave reviews from all of our guests and would do it all again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture User7010480, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so thankful we went with Harry's! The location is very convenient and the ballroom, hallway, cocktail room and patio were gorgeous. People kept commenting how much they loved it! The prices are phenomenal and include a lot of extras (6 passenger limo, flower centerpieces, etc.). Cindy was our wedding coordinator and so easy to work with. She made sure every detail was exactly how we wanted it. We had a blast, thank you Harry's!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/2/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Linens, Chairs

How do I desribe not only our wedding at Harry's, but also the planning piece...PERFECT! Our ceremony and wedding was right out of our dreams. We know this was due to Cindy Bene (Harry's wedding consultant) and Harry's incredible staff! You truly made our wedding vision come true! We couldn’t have dreamt it better!
Harry’s was beautiful and we are still receiving compliments on the venue, the food, the service, the bar…everything! The flow of our ceremony, into the cocktail hour, then into the reception was seamless! And people took notice. Though wedding planning is a stressful time, Cindy truly took away this stress with Harry's. Cindy was wonderful, so organized and always on top of everything. She really takes the time to get to know you and it shows. There is no need to look elsewhere...Harry's will make your wedding vision come true!

Profile Picture Carla, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Chairs, Indoor, Linens

We had an amazing time. By the time the big day came Cindy felt like part of the family. The food is delicious, the venue is beautiful, and many guests said it was the best wedd ing they had ever been to! We definitely recommend Harry's.

Profile Picture User6321462, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor

I really enjoyed the ambiance of the room Cindy created based on my preferences. The food was excellent! My guests commented on the service rendered by the staff. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for five star service.

Profile Picture Vivian , 1/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Indoor, Cake, Linens

Harry's (and Cindy Bene) were great! My husband and I initially chose Harry's because we liked the feel of the venue and Cindy seemed like she would be great to work with. We were not disappointed! Our wedding was the best day ever and it was largely due to Cindy and the the hard work of Harry's staff. Every aspect of our wedding was perfect! They did a great job transitioning the room from the ceremony to the reception. The food was amazing (the dinner, the hour devours, the cake and the "night cap" snack were all delicious). Cocktail hour went great. The recommended DJ did a wonderful job. Our ice sculpture was fabulous and the signature cocktail was a big hit. All weddings are expensive (and Harry's was no exception) but Harry's was still a better deal than many of the other venues in the area that we looked at. In the end, I felt like we got our money's worth. We were not disappointed. If I had to do it all over, I would choose Harry's again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/9/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Linens, Indoor, Cake, Event Planning

The rehearsal dinner was a wonderful event that helped start the wedding weekend off on the right note. Everything went so smoothly and Harry's staff made us feel welcomed, and they did everything to make the night magical.

Profile Picture User6062468, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at Harry's Savoy Ballroom. The professionalism was Outstanding! Not to mention the place was beautiful and elegant.

Profile Picture anika, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The rehearsal dinner was wonderful. There was more than adequate amount of staff. The venue was lovely, everyone was served quickly by pleasant and efficient staff and the food exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Cindy and the event staff were incredible! the food was delicious, everything was beautiful and when I called with any questions, I was helped immediately. Harry Savoy staff is incredible!
during the reception the event staff knew our names and talked us through the event so it flowed beautifully. all my guess loved the reception.
I have recommended several friends to your restaurant for an event.

Profile Picture Terri, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Cindy the coordinator was absolutely amazing to work with and fulfilled the promise that everything will be taken care of so I didn't have to worry

Profile Picture Thomas, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff was great!! I could not have asked for a better wedding location.

Profile Picture User5527141, 2+ years ago, 1 Review