21 Reviews for Harrisburg Florist

Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
21 Harrisburg Florist Reviews

Absolutely amazing. Went in unsure of what I wanted and Lori made my dreams come to life.

Profile Picture Rebekah, 5/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Lori was so easy to work with, reasonably priced and her floral arrangements were absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/5/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Harrisburg Florists provided all the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding party. They were all beautiful and delivered on time and intact. The only complaint I had was some of the stems of my cascade began falling out during pictures; however I was able to stick them back in and continue - was just slightly annoying. I would definitely book with them for other events though!

Profile Picture User5397123, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

Lori did such an amazing job with my wedding flowers. I had a very large wedding party, and each bouquet, corsage, and boutonniere was flawless. Harrisburg Florist had the best prices around and were great to work with! All of my requests were accommodated without a problem, and everything was exactly as I dreamed it would be.

Profile Picture Alisha, 4/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Harrisburg Florist was great to work with. We loved working with Lori in designing the bridal bouquets, arbor decorations, boutonnieres and corsages. She was a joy to work with and gave me everything I wanted in a bridal bouquet. They quality of the flowers were breathtaking and they lasted well after the wedding.

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I was able to provide pictures of arrangements I had found, or simple descriptions, and get a free quote. We emailed to perfect the order, I even had to make a last minute addition with very little guidance provided to her. The flowers were perfect!

Profile Picture User4078762, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lori from Harrisburg Florist did an AMAZING job on the flowers for my wedding this August. She was very detailed and quick to respond when I needed to add to my order. She also worked within my budget to give me what I wanted at a price I could afford. When I got to the venue to see my flowers, my jaw dropped with how beautiful they were. She even added a mist of sparkle to the bouquets. You can't go wrong with Harrisburg Florist!

Profile Picture User4034382, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lori was great to work with for my wedding flowers. The flowers were beautiful and lasted several days. She listened to my requests and always responded very quickly. Much better prices than other florists in the area.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/21/13, 6 Reviews
4.7

Lori at Harrisburg Florist was wonderful! I would never have even looked at them for our flowers, but my mom went to school with one of their associates. Everyone was friendly, the flowers were just what I wanted and at an excellent price. The best was that I changed my mind about 6 times and Lori was so accommodating about it. For any other event we do in Charlotte that needs flowers, we will call Harrisburg Florist.

Profile Picture Sally, 8/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers for my wedding stayed fresh throught the whole day! Even during and after pictures. Harrisburg Florist did a fantastic job. My experience from the first day was calming and relaxing. This was so great because i did not have to stress about my flowers compared to other aspects of wedding preparation. My flowers were delivered on time and I had no trouble.

Profile Picture Bethany, 5/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lori did awesome work on my flowers! They were more that I could have imagined. The colors popped with my bridesmaid's dresses and the groomsmen's suits. They made the church even more beatiful. I loved all of my arrangements. Lori was amazing during the planning process and making sure I was happy with the flowers.

Profile Picture User1700243, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lori offered great suggestions and was easy to work with. Flowers were reasonably priced. Loved the finished products! Bridal bouquet was exactly what I wanted! Thanks, Lori!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/28/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lori was wonderful and so sweet. I ordered bouquets, corsages, a cake topper and bulk flowers to do my own centerpieces from Harrisburg Florist. The bouquets were gorgeous. The bulk flowers were in great shape, and comparable in price to buying from bulk websites, but without the concerns for quality. For my cake topper, she even incorporated leaves from the ginkgo tree in our yard, it was beautiful.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved working with Harrisburg Florist, Lori was great when she brought our flowers to my wedding venue they brought tears to my eyes it was so beautiful. Harrisburg florist was a great value and beyond exceeded my expectations I would highly recommend them

Profile Picture Lori, 10/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I used Harrisburg Florist for our Buttoniers and Corsages and was elated at the job they did. They were able to find for me Olive branches to be used in the ceremony and the buttoniers and corsages was beautiful and just what my wife wanted. All this was completed done over the phone only!!!

Profile Picture Philip Scott, 9/17/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lori did a GREAT job with the flowers! They were so beautiful! She also went above and beyond when she volunteered to put Stephanotis in my bouquet (I had decided it wasn't in the budget) when she had some extra that had already been paid for! I would HIGHLY recommend her!!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/6/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lori did an AMAZING job! My flowers and centerpieces were beautiful, she did everything we asked, and then MORE. Prices were also the best around! Very flexible and will work with you. we will continue to do all our flower business with this flower shop!! Thanks so much Lori :)

Profile Picture liz, 10/30/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lori was amazing. I had no idea what I wanted but she helped me pick out the perfect flowers for my bouquets and arrangements. She even decorated the stairwell for us. She was very nice and let us come in a second time to make changes. She was super helpful and took care of everything, making our day much easier!

Profile Picture Jill, 7/10/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lori Smith with Harrisburg Florists was amazing. She made sure to really understand what we wanted and made our dream a reality. She had sample sizes and materials to show us what our bouquets would look like. Not only was she very professional but the prices were much lower than any other florist we priced.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/12/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very nice! They had a wonderful Bridal event there I went to where they had a lot of bouquets already arranged so you could see how they looked! Very knowledgeable and great pricing.

Profile Picture Leatha, 10/10/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers were absolutely beautiful. She was able to help me save money by letting me purchase vases on my own - she filled them. Easy to work with and the setting was PERFECT!

Profile Picture Becky, 10/4/08, 5 Reviews