Harrisburg Florist Reviews

21 | Harrisburg, NC

21 Reviews for Harrisburg Florist

21 Harrisburg Florist Reviews

Rebekah · Married on 05/13/2018

Absolutely amazing. Went in unsure of what I wanted and Lori made my dreams come to life.

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Harrisburg Florist 1

Thank you Rebekah, I love this photo! Best wishes, Lori Smith

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

Lori was so easy to work with, reasonably priced and her floral arrangements were absolutely stunning!

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Harrisburg Florist 2
    Harrisburg Florist 3

Harrisburg Florist's reply:

Thank you Ashley for choosing us, we love all your photos. Best wishes, Lori Smith

Alisha · Married on 04/03/2016

Lori did such an amazing job with my wedding flowers. I had a very large wedding party, and each bouquet, corsage, and boutonniere was flawless. Harrisburg Florist had the best prices around and were great to work with! All of my requests were accommodated without a problem, and everything was exactly as I dreamed it would be.

Kristin · Married on 10/25/2015

Harrisburg Florist was great to work with. We loved working with Lori in designing the bridal bouquets, arbor decorations, boutonnieres and corsages. She was a joy to work with and gave me everything I wanted in a bridal bouquet. They quality of the flowers were breathtaking and they lasted well after the wedding.

Lori from Harrisburg Florist did an AMAZING job on the flowers for my wedding this August. She was very detailed and quick to respond when I needed to add to my order. She also worked within my budget to give me what I wanted at a price I could afford. When I got to the venue to see my flowers, my jaw dropped with how beautiful they were. She even added a mist of sparkle to the bouquets. You can't go wrong with Harrisburg Florist!

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2013

Lori was great to work with for my wedding flowers. The flowers were beautiful and lasted several days. She listened to my requests and always responded very quickly. Much better prices than other florists in the area.

Bethany · Married on 05/24/2013

The flowers for my wedding stayed fresh throught the whole day! Even during and after pictures. Harrisburg Florist did a fantastic job. My experience from the first day was calming and relaxing. This was so great because i did not have to stress about my flowers compared to other aspects of wedding preparation. My flowers were delivered on time and I had no trouble.

Lori did awesome work on my flowers! They were more that I could have imagined. The colors popped with my bridesmaid's dresses and the groomsmen's suits. They made the church even more beatiful. I loved all of my arrangements. Lori was amazing during the planning process and making sure I was happy with the flowers.

Lori offered great suggestions and was easy to work with. Flowers were reasonably priced. Loved the finished products! Bridal bouquet was exactly what I wanted! Thanks, Lori!

Courtney · Married on 06/09/2012

Lori was wonderful and so sweet. I ordered bouquets, corsages, a cake topper and bulk flowers to do my own centerpieces from Harrisburg Florist. The bouquets were gorgeous. The bulk flowers were in great shape, and comparable in price to buying from bulk websites, but without the concerns for quality. For my cake topper, she even incorporated leaves from the ginkgo tree in our yard, it was beautiful.

Lori · Married on 10/29/2011

I absolutely loved working with Harrisburg Florist, Lori was great when she brought our flowers to my wedding venue they brought tears to my eyes it was so beautiful. Harrisburg florist was a great value and beyond exceeded my expectations I would highly recommend them

Philip Scott · Married on 09/17/2011

I used Harrisburg Florist for our Buttoniers and Corsages and was elated at the job they did. They were able to find for me Olive branches to be used in the ceremony and the buttoniers and corsages was beautiful and just what my wife wanted. All this was completed done over the phone only!!!

Erin · Married on 11/06/2010

Lori did a GREAT job with the flowers! They were so beautiful! She also went above and beyond when she volunteered to put Stephanotis in my bouquet (I had decided it wasn't in the budget) when she had some extra that had already been paid for! I would HIGHLY recommend her!!

liz · Married on 10/30/2010

Lori did an AMAZING job! My flowers and centerpieces were beautiful, she did everything we asked, and then MORE. Prices were also the best around! Very flexible and will work with you. we will continue to do all our flower business with this flower shop!! Thanks so much Lori :)

Jill · Married on 07/10/2010

Lori was amazing. I had no idea what I wanted but she helped me pick out the perfect flowers for my bouquets and arrangements. She even decorated the stairwell for us. She was very nice and let us come in a second time to make changes. She was super helpful and took care of everything, making our day much easier!

Megan · Married on 06/12/2010

Lori Smith with Harrisburg Florists was amazing. She made sure to really understand what we wanted and made our dream a reality. She had sample sizes and materials to show us what our bouquets would look like. Not only was she very professional but the prices were much lower than any other florist we priced.

Leatha · Married on 10/10/2009

Very nice! They had a wonderful Bridal event there I went to where they had a lot of bouquets already arranged so you could see how they looked! Very knowledgeable and great pricing.

• F

Becky · Married on 10/04/2008

Flowers were absolutely beautiful. She was able to help me save money by letting me purchase vases on my own - she filled them. Easy to work with and the setting was PERFECT!

Harrisburg Florists provided all the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding party. They were all beautiful and delivered on time and intact. The only complaint I had was some of the stems of my cascade began falling out during pictures; however I was able to stick them back in and continue - was just slightly annoying. I would definitely book with them for other events though!

Sally · Married on 08/24/2013

Lori at Harrisburg Florist was wonderful! I would never have even looked at them for our flowers, but my mom went to school with one of their associates. Everyone was friendly, the flowers were just what I wanted and at an excellent price. The best was that I changed my mind about 6 times and Lori was so accommodating about it. For any other event we do in Charlotte that needs flowers, we will call Harrisburg Florist.

3.5

I was able to provide pictures of arrangements I had found, or simple descriptions, and get a free quote. We emailed to perfect the order, I even had to make a last minute addition with very little guidance provided to her. The flowers were perfect!

Sent on 08/14/2015