Harrington Flowers Reviews

113 | Londonderry, NH

113 Reviews for Harrington Flowers

• I

Ilona · Married on 09/28/2017

I used Harrington to order flowers for my daughter in laws birthday. i gave them less than 24 hours notice after a major snow storm. They worked with me on the phone while I was on line and made a few suggestions based on my requests. The flowers were delivered before noon on her birthday and i got a quick thank you text and photo. The arrangement was even prettier than the one you have on line (as if that was possible) Thank you for making this so easy!!

Gale · Married on 09/09/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about brad and his staff. They were so easy to work with and helped us choose the most amazing flowers for my daughters wedding! We had so many comments about how gorgeous everything was!! They did an exceptional job and we couldn't have been happier!!

Kate · Married on 06/10/2017

I worked with Brad for my wedding on June 10 and he was great! From my first meeting with him, he was helpful in planning the perfect flowers for my wedding. I am not too familiar with names of flowers, so he was able to show me pictures during our meeting. He worked with my budget and everything was so beautiful. I highly recommend using Harrington Flowers for your wedding!! I was able to view the arrangements the day before my wedding and they were willing to make a change to my husband's boutonniere for me since I realized I didn't like the color of the main flower in the boutonniere. I ordered bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, jars to line the aisles, and wine bottles filled with flowers -- everything was perfect! Thank you Brad and everyone at Harrington Flowers!

Allison · Married on 12/22/2016

I worked with Brad again last week and am always so impressed by him! His work is lovely. I'm a wedding photographer and always refer him to my clients. He's a true visionary! 5 stars!! - - Allison, Kiss the Bride Wedding Photography

Kathryn · Married on 10/29/2016

If you are not sure of your flower vision this is the Florist who will create the perfect arrangements. Incredible flowers and so easy to work with! Great value and a must have for a New England Wedding!

Courtney · Married on 10/29/2016

I can't say enough great things about Brad at Harrington Flowers. He put together the most amazing bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding. I also liked that, unlike other florists I met with, he did not expect me to know exactly what I wanted when I walked in the shop. He looked at my colors, theme, the dresses and worked with me to come up with a fantastic concept that all the guests were raving about. He also is extremely nice and great to work with. If you want the wedding of your dreams and don't want to worry about anything your flowers, go with Brad!

Colleen · Married on 10/01/2016

Harrington Flowers did an absolutely fabulous job our bouquets and boutonniere in Oct of 2016. We wished to do our own center pieces and they were very helping and accommodating in ordering the flowers and making sure we got every we needed to successfully make them. Make sure you write down the directions make booking our appointment because the store is a little tricky to find. They were very patient when we had trouble finding the location and stayed on the phone giving us turn by turn directions. :)

Ana · Married on 09/24/2016

We worked with Brad for our wedding in September and he and his team were very friendly and supportive. I wasn't sure what I wanted at first and even changed my mind a couple of weeks before our wedding, and Brad and his team were very willing to work with us based on what flowers were available. It was difficult to picture what the bouquets would look like, and amazingly, they were able to put together some samples for us to see in person. We are very happy with how everything turned out, the flowers were perfect for our wedding! Highly recommend for beautiful flowers for any event!

Lisa · Married on 09/10/2016

Brad and his team at Harrington flowers are such a great group! My husband and I had such a fun time working with Brad to make our wedding come to life. We had a two year engagement so it was also fun to attend some of the wedding events that Harrington Flowers has throughout the year. It was a great way to get some inspiration for our own wedding. While we were having our planning session Brad pulled together ideas from tons of weddings he has done to make our thoughts become a beautiful reality! We fully plan on using the Harrington Flowers team for all of our future needs, when you know you are in good hands, why go anywhere else?

Shawna · Married on 09/04/2016

Brad and his team were fabulous! I was a little worried about how my flowers were going to come out, because it was just so hard to picture, and my first meeting had been a year before. Brad suggested to come by and see them two days before the wedding to make sure I liked everything, (such a good idea!) and I absolutely loved them, especially my bouquet. I was able to get everything I wanted for my budget, which was surprising because I didn't expect to get standing arrangements for the ceremony, but I did! The smaller standing arrangements he suggested were huge in my opinion and so beautiful! I even reused them for the reception, which was also his suggestion. At the end of every meeting, Brad always gives you a beautiful flower. Such a nice gesture! Overall, Harrington Flowers was amazing to work with.

Alyssa · Married on 08/28/2016

Brad and his team at Harrington went ABOVE and BEYOND to make my wedding vision come true! Every single flower arrangement was more beautiful than the next and I cannot thank them enough for being a part of my wedding planning! Brad was able to repurpose flowers from my amazing chuppah and work them into the reception room as centerpieces for tables and it looked UNREAL. This was very helpful to allow us to stay in our price range but still have beautiful flowers. All of the centerpieces he created for us made our vision we explained to him come to life! My girls bouquets were gorgeous and mine was absolutely beautiful. He is an excellent listener and pays close attention to every detail and the room was breathtaking thanks to to him and his team! Do not think twice about using Harrington they will blow you away and work with you until you are satisfied (and brides aren't always easy, I wasn't!). Thank you Brad for making my wedding feel like a fairy tale!! You guys were the best and our guests were in awe of all the flowers!

• Holly

Holly · Married on 08/20/2016

Brad and his team were hands down the best, I was beyond impressed with Brad and his teams work. I met with Brad twice before the wedding and told him what i wanted and showed him pictures and the colors of the wedding. I went to see everything Thursday before the wedding and walked in and was so amazed at what he had created for me. We had him do the arrangements for the ceremony and also the head table at the reception and everyones flowers in the bridal party and parents. Everyone couldn't stop saying how gorgeous all the flowers were! The detail and creativeness in everything was perfect!! I highly recommend Harrington Flowers!!

Brad and the Harrington Flowers team did an incredible job with the flowers for my wedding! Going in, I really did not know what I wanted, but Brad had so many creative ideas and suggestions to not only create beautiful arrangements, but also to weave in all four of my wedding colors so that they looked gorgeous! I got so many compliments from our guests about the beautiful flower arrangements we had at the reception. All of my bridesmaids loved their bouquets and my bridal bouquet was absolutely perfect! All of the members of the Harrington Flowers team were so nice and pleasant to work with; I would absolutely recommend them and would hire them again! :)

Jaclyn · Married on 08/06/2016

Harrington Flowers was the absolute best! Brad was very creative and artistic with is designs. I went in with no idea what I wanted for flower arrangements for any part of my wedding and he came up with such beautiful creations. Not once did I not feel confident that he and his team would do a terrific job. I had to change things as time had gone on due to change within the wedding plans and he and his team were very accommodating! They met me with me whenever I felt I needed to and never made me feel that I was over the top. The flowers were gorgeous and lived long after the wedding day. Harrington Flowers is the best!

Mariah · Married on 02/27/2016

My husband and I used Harrington Flowers for our Feb. 27, 2016 wedding at Church Landing, after meeting with other preferred vendors for that venue. We were instantly sold on Harrington Flowers after talking to Brad (the owner), he was amazing at giving suggestions for flower combinations and showed us pictures of what different flowers look like. I loved that Brad was so patient with us, since we don’t know much about flowers, yet really let us make decisions on our own (while steering us in the right direction). Also I found their pricing to be very reasonable, especially for winter time, and Brad was happy to make our budget work! Even figured out more decorations than we expected!
    And as everyone knows, every wedding has something that goes wrong, our wedding problem was that we added an extra groomsmen kind of last minute and forgot to inform Harrington Flowers. The delivery guy (I didn't get his name) was amazing at thinking on his toes and fixing this issue, he ran back down to his van and somehow has able to put together a last minute boutonnière! You could hardly tell them apart, talk about amazing service!
    We were very happy with all of the staff’s work from Harrington Flowers and highly recommend them for any floral needs! They make beautiful arrangements!

Thank you for being part of our amazing day Harrington Flowers!!

Nathaniel & Mariah Royer

Sent on 03/17/2016

Harrington Flowers's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you so much for the kind words :)

The staff at Harrington were so helpful in planning our wedding flowers. We really didn't know what we wanted and they helped us pick out beautiful center pieces, ceremony arrangements and bouquets. They were very patient with us through the process and made our wedding so beautiful!

I cannot say enough about how beautiful the flowers were (I actually teared-up when I saw them). Brad was wonderful to work with, and incorporated little elements, such as wine corks, to match the venue. Highly recommend to anyone getting married in the area!

rachael · Married on 10/10/2015

Brad did such an amazing job for my wedding!! The flowers and arrangements were soooo beautiful! I'm so happy I went with Harrington!!

Kassie · Married on 10/03/2015

We used Harrington Flowers for our wedding October 2015. Flowers were not on the top of my list so we book and chose them kind of late (only about 2 months before the wedding). Everyone there was wonderful and so helpful! They are very knowledgeable about flowers! He was able to look at the designs on my wedding dress (I had assumed they were just fancy scribble stitches) and told me exactly what flowers they were! After telling him my budget he helped me chose flowers that were similar to what I was looking for that were in season and less expensive. I came in prepared with pictures of my dress, bridesmaids dresses, and some photos from Pinterest that I had liked. He was able to look at those photos and come up with a beautiful autumn colored bouquet for myself and my bridesmaids, and a garland to hang over the alter at the church.
    The bouquets were delivered right on time and the garland was arranged in the church beautifully! I very highly recommend Harrington Flowers!

Eliza · Married on 09/12/2015

Brad the and the team at Harrington Flowers could not be better! Our wedding was so perfect and beautiful and just everything I could have imagined and more. I had a million photos and ideas and Brad sat down with me and helped me review and select the perfect flowers for the feel of our wedding. The archway was PERFECTION! I had more people commenting on our flowers than anything else at the wedding! The entire team is fabulous, creative, professional and beyond helpful and friendly. Our wedding wouldn't have been what it was without Harrington Flowers! I would recommend them for any occasion! Thank you again to Brad and team!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Harrington Flowers's reply:

:) Thank you sooo much! We had fun creating your designs. Congratulations!

I absolutely loved our wedding flowers. My family has used Harrington Flowers for all our bridal showers and weddings and wouldn't think of using anyone else. The flowers came out better than I had pictured. The whole process from consultation through delivery could not have been easier. They were very responsive and sent me pictures the morning of in case I wanted any last minute changes. Very reasonably priced and they deliver to Boston!

Susan · Married on 08/08/2015

I first saw Brad's work at Salon Bogar in Londonderry. And I knew then that when I needed a florist that I would choose Harrington Flowers! My daughter recently got married and Brad did an amazing job with all the flowers off her wedding!! He took the ideas she had and made them even more amazing. Everyone in the shop is a pleasure yo work with and I would highly recommend them for weddings and any other events.

Denise · Married on 07/11/2015

I met Brad of Harrington Flowers at a bridal show probably two years before my actual wedding. Not only did I love his work, but I could tell he had a great personality right away. As I worked with him, I appreciated his input, his flexibility, and his patience. Then on the wedding day, when I got the flowers, I was absolutely blown away. One thousand times better than I could have ever imagined. They were hands down the most beautiful flowers I have seen at a wedding. I absolutely loved them. I'd highly recommend him to anyone! Lifelong customer for sure :)
    Thanks Brad!!

Sarah · Married on 07/04/2015

I can't say enough about Harrington Flowers. I went to Brad with a vision that I did not know was even feasible, and he executed it PERFECTLY and then added even more! His team worked tirelessly to give us what we wanted and because of their amazing talent and dedication, our dream wedding became a reality. If you ever have the opportunity to work with Brad, do not miss it. He is a true artist. Thank you, Brad!!