Harrington Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Jenn
    Jenn S. Getting married on 06/08/2022

Gorgeous, Creative and Personalized Florals

Brad and his team were amazing to work with. They took the time to capture my wedding vision; taking the venue, season, and even the design of my dress into consideration. The result was gorgeous arrangements that beautifully pulled the details together.
  • Sue
    Sue P. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Wedding Flowers

Without a Doubt, the most beautiful flowers ever. My Daughter got married on 10/24. she had specifics she wanted and boy did Brad, Linda and Melissa ever deliver. They are so nice and flexible and the most beautiful flowers ever. I can't thank them enough
    Michael M. Married on 09/11/2021

Breathtaking Experience

Harrington Flowers took our breath away, not just once, not twice but three times in our experience planning our wedding.

They came highly recommended and even exceeded our expectations. The first walkthrough/meeting was so detailed, they showed us every option, listened to my wife and took her ideas and made them a reality. We left placing our order very happy.

Then through the process they were responsive, sent us photos of ideas, talked us through little details they could do - it was nothing short of amazing!

Then the big day comes, you always have a vision of what something, especially something like flowers are going to look in your head but the first time we saw the arrangements we lost our breath, literally. We were so amazed at how beautiful they were.

Harrington flowers, you are the greatest flower shop for weddings (and more) this side of the Mississippi. If you're getting married in an area that Harrington services, make sure you use them. They are perfect.

The Marre's
  • Nina
    Nina L. Married on 08/07/2021

Best Florist Ever

Harrington’s was absolutely incredible to work with. Brad and Linda blew us away with their expertise and kindness. They perfectly executed our vision for our wedding and we received so many compliments on the bright and vibrant summer flowers they incorporated into each arrangement. If you are a bride looking for an outstanding florist- look no further! Cannot recommend Harrington’s enough!
  • Tammy
    Tammy T. Married on 07/04/2021

Harrington's is the Best!

Harrington Flowers were phenomenal to work with, and interpret my vision. I gave them a list of favorite flowers and red white and blue for our 4th of July wedding. The colors were vibrant and went perfect with our wedding party attire and reception theme! Highly recommend them for anything! Don't go anywhere else!
  • Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 06/26/2021

Excellent Flowers

I used Harrington for my June 2021 wedding. All the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and other accent pieces looked amazing. The pricing even seemed very reasonable to me, and they let me come view all my florals the day before to make sure I was happy with how everything came out. Some of the flowers in my bouquet still looked pretty good over a week after the wedding, even though they'd been hang drying almost that entire time. I 100% recommend Harrington, and I'll likely go to them again for any future flower needs!
    Christine M. Married on 06/19/2021

Gorgeous Work!

We met with Melissa and immediately decided to go with Harrington's. I changed my mind a few times and the team made it so easy to make my vision come to life! It was truly a pleasure to work with them and the flowers are GORGEOUS. I am still gushing over the beautiful bouquets and arrangements.
  • Briana
    Briana T. Married on 06/13/2021

Exquisite!

Harrington flowers was such a pleasure to work with! The attention to detail and artistry made for exquisite pieces! Thank you so much for lending your talents and making this wedding whole!
    Becky S. Married on 05/07/2021

Absolutely stunning

Our flowers were everything we wanted and more. They matched the colors perfectly. I had no clue where to begin when it came to flowers and they did an amazing job walking me threw every detail. They were flexible with changes up until the end. They were also available on mothers day weekend!
    Paige R. Married on 12/19/2020

Truly Amazing!

From start to finish Harrington Flowers did an incredible job with the flowers for my wedding! Everything I had evisioned and more was delivered perfectly! The initial planning meeting with Harrington Flowers was truly the most fun I had during the entire wedding planning process. They were so informative and able to show me so many options and examples. Harrignton Flowers set up and transferred my flowers between ceremony and reception location seemlessly. I received more compliments than I can count on my weddig flowers. I do not have enough nice words to say and would recommend Harrington Flowers to anyone!
  • Maribeth
    Maribeth Z. Married on 10/18/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Harrington flowers was amazing to work with throughout our wedding planning journey! The entire team was always so quick to respond, whether we needed something small, like an extra boutonniere, or big, like our last minute change in venue! My now husband and I can not believe how well they executed our vision. Our entire day was beautiful thanks largely in part to Harrington Flowers.
    Brittany H. Married on 10/10/2020

Gorgeous wedding bouquets

Melissa was amazing! I met with her and went over my ideas and it was like she could read my mind. She instantly understood the vibe I was going for and the team executed it perfectly. Everyone was so nice everytime I reached out. We ended up having to postpone our wedding and Harrington was happily available on our new date. We were able to move everything forward and it all turned out more gorgeous than I could have imagined! I cannot recommend them enough!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Work!

Harrington Flowers was amazing during our whole wedding planning process. From the initial consult to changes made the week of the wedding they were incredibly helpful and accommodating! The day of our wedding they delivered and set up our flowers throughout the venue and it could not have looked more perfect!
    Jennifer Married on 09/26/2020

The BEST Flower Shop!

There aren't enough good things I can say about Harrington Flowers. They were so easy to work with and very responsive regarding all my questions and concerns. They took my vision for my wedding day and brought it to life. They totally understood exactly what I envisioned for my flower and made it a reality. The flowers and designs of all my pieces were even better than I could have imagined. I HIGHLY recommend this florist for you wedding!
    Danielle W. Married on 09/20/2020

Amazing Work

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Harrington Flowers. Being out of state and planning a wedding is always tough but The staff here was always there to answer all of our questions. We got so many complaints on tall the flowers and all the boutiques. I would 100% use them again and recommend them for your next event!
  • Gina
    Gina R. Married on 08/27/2020

Stunning flowers

Harrington flowers did the most incredible job on my wedding flowers. We had elevated centerpieces on our tables that people just couldn’t stop talking about. My bouquet and head table flowers were gorgeous. I was so happy with all their work. They even go as far as to have you come in the day before the wedding to make sure you love everything and very open to making adjustments if needed. We would absolutely recommend Harrington flowers!
    Mercedes C. Married on 08/15/2020

Stunning flowers!

I was in awe of the flowers! I could not have asked for anything more!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 08/02/2020

Highly Recommend Harrington Flowers!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Brad and his team were incredibly professional, easy to work with, and responsive to questions. I showed a picture of my dress to Brad, and he was able to determine the flower the lace was based off of, and then add it to my bouquet and aisle markers. Beyond impressed with the team's level of detail. You can tell, they love what they do!
    Thank you for making our day so special! We really appreciate it!
    Micaela V. Married on 06/20/2020

Beautiful Flowers

Brad at Harrington Flowers was amazing to work with. My husband and I needed to switch our wedding venue so we were looking for a florist only a few months before our wedding. Brad listened to my preferences and provided great suggestions for what would work well at our venue. The day before my wedding he had me come in and see my flowers to make sure I liked them. When I was not 100% happy with my bridal bouquet, Brad ended up making a completely new one on the spot because he wanted to ensure that I loved it. My flowers came out so beautifully and Brad could not have been nicer to work with. I would highly recommend Harrington Flowers!
    Maryanne B. Married on 12/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

The team at Harrington Flowers was amazing! So wonderful to work with, and the flowers were gorgeous!! I showed Brad a picture of my dress, and he immediately identified the main flower in the pattern in my dress and recommended incorporating it into my bouquet - which I did and LOVED (I’m still thinking about my bouquet!). They listened to what we wanted, and worked with us to bring our vision to light. They shared their suggestions, but were not at all pushy. Some of the flowers they recommended I didn’t even know existed, but they were perfect.
    We got married just before Christmas at BVI, so the venue was already decorated with holiday/Christmas decorations. The Harrington team did an amazing job of choosing flowers and creating arrangements that complemented the existing decorations, but creating a wedding atmosphere.
    The team was also so accommodating. We wanted to use some lanterns for things like cards and cocktail tables, and they gladly created beautiful arrangements to go in and around them. They even had a hand in decorating our cake! Our cake had real flowers on it, and Harrington worked with our cake baker to provide flowers that matched the rest of the arrangements! They were very flexible as numbers changed leading up to the wedding day and executed perfectly on the day of.
    I would recommend Harrington anyone and everyone!

Amber H. Married on 11/01/2019

Harrington did a beautiful job!

After reviewing a few florists and receiving a few quotes, I decided to choose Harrington Flowers. It wasn’t until my wedding tasting that I was able to see their work in action and I knew I had made the right choice. With my type A personality, they were able to put my mind at ease by letting me see all of my flowers the day before my wedding. They went over and beyond when it came to communication and their quality of work. They were able to nail my vision better than I could have ever imagined. If you don’t choose them, you’re making a mistake.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 10/13/2019

Above and beyond!

Thank you to Linda and the rest of the team at Harrington Flowers! You made our wedding day that much more beautiful with your creative designs. I got TONS of compliments on my bouquet and our cake. I almost forgot about the cake decorations completely, until the week of the wedding! Linda was able to work some magic and get an additional order the baker for our cake with plenty of time to spare. Thank you, all!!
    Kara Married on 09/01/2019

Awesome florist for any occasion

Harrington flowers was so easy to work with, emailing, telephone, meeting in person ! Our centerpieces were mix of highs and lows and they were all beautiful! They did all the work with dropping them off and picking up the rentals so it wouldn’t cost a ton for zero use again! The flowers were fresh my bouquet was amazing and I saved them! I would recommend them to anyone for any occasion
    Emma R. Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing!

We recently used Harrington’s for our 8/2/19 wedding and they were AMAZING!!!! I don’t have enough good things to say about how beautiful the bouquets and arraignments were. My bridal bouquet was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen and all of the arraignments were breathtaking. I would absolutely recommend!!!