Harpist - Mary Keener Reviews

Harpist - Mary Keener 5
Harpist - Mary Keener 6
Harpist - Mary Keener 7

Lorena · Married on 10/27/2017

Amazing music! So beautiful, I recieved so many complements.

Gina · Married on 09/23/2017

Mary is an absolute pleasure. She was open to discussion and made me feel completely comfortable while planning the playlist for our wedding ceremony. The beauty of her music is such a gift! We feel extremely lucky to have had her as a part of our special day. Thank you, Mary!

Harpist - Mary Keener 8

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2017

Mary was absolutely a joy to work with. She played all of the songs we requsted (and even learned some new ones for us!) and the music made our day so special. Many, many of our guests commented on what a beautiful addition it was to have Mary there playing. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I are so pleased we had Mary play at our wedding. Her performance was absolutely beautiful. She was very accommodating in learning songs we wanted her to play as well as promptly emailing us samples of the songs we asked about. Having her at our wedding added something truly special and unique. If you're unsure of the music style you want, she takes the time to walk you through all the available options.

Gina · Married on 09/09/2017

Having Mary at our ceremony added an exceptionally elegant touch to our outdoor wedding. Her music during the cocktail hour ensured that the conversations would keep flowing and that the guests would have a pleasant and enjoyable time. She also slipped in a Harry Potter themesong which the guests thought added an element of fun. She made the entire process smooth and easy, which any bride and groom would appreciate.

Janie · Married on 09/01/2017

Mary was fantastic! She did an amazing job! We asked her to play a song that wasn’t already in her list, she made it happen. Couldn’t be any happier with Mary’s professionalism and skills.

Harpist - Mary Keener 9

Eileen · Married on 08/19/2017

Mary played for our wedding ceremony at the YMCA of the Rockies. She was easy to work with and did an outstanding job. The harp sounded absolutely beautiful in the outdoor setting. I (the bride) was at the top of the hill hiding behind and SUV waiting for my queue...Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring. She played it beautifully as she did all of the other songs that we selected for the event. We highly recommend Mary Keener! Mary thank you for contributing to our perfect day!

Matthew · Married on 08/06/2017

Mary is incredibly talented and so kind. She invited us to her home before we signed a contract to meet her, and listen to some of her ideas about repertoire. Throughout the few months before the wedding, she and our officiant communicated a few times about the music during, immediatly before, and after, the ceremony. A few days before, Mary even came to the venue having prepared and arranged some of the music to accompany the wedding liturgy, and she was able to rehearse it with us and the officiant. On the day of the wedding, all of our guests loved the music, and we are both so glad we asked Mary to accompany our wedding ceremony. Thanks for making our wedding so beautiful! --Kayla and Matt

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2017

Mary was great to work with! She brought her harp up to the top of Beaver Creek Mountain for our ceremony and then played for our cocktail hour at the bottom. Her variety is great and she is very easy to work with and accommodating. I wish I could have talked with her more! Everyone raved about the beautiful music from Mary.

Ashley · Married on 07/24/2017

Mary was amazing! She met with us before the wedding and let us listen to her play. She played songs we thought we might want in our ceremony, and made her own suggestions as well (many of which we ended up going with because they were better than our own!). On the day of the ceremony I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She played beautiful music that really added a special touch to our ceremony.

Parker · Married on 07/22/2017

Mary is absolutely fantastic.....we were so lucky to find her. Not only is she extremely competitively priced, she is very good at what she does and is quite talented. We even visited her house to listen to some of her work which was incredibly helpful....and she can show you how many songs she actually knows (spoiler...there are a ton)!

Mary even learned a new song for us to play at the wedding about a month or so before the wedding day. If you are looking for a harpist in the Denver(ish) area, look no further than Mary Keener! Thanks again, Mary!

Nhung · Married on 07/02/2017

Mary Keener was awesome for our destination wedding in the mountains. We were afraid of rain on the day of the ceremony but Mary was very flexible about arriving early or staying later. Gratefully we got no rain but Mary showed up early anyways. We met with Mary 2 days before the ceremony and she basically played the entire set for us, it was amazing just watching/listening to how much real talent she has. We asked her to play a lot of new songs (pop songs & songs from movies) and although she hadnt played them before, she was able to play them very well on what seemed to be her first or second try. Having live music is important to get the right ambiance for your ceremony so dont skip it. Not only does the Harp look great in pictures, but her sound was exactly what we wanted.

Parke · Married on 06/24/2017

Mary is absolutely the best !!! Her music set the perfect tone for my daughter's wedding at the Denver Botanic Gardens. I would use her again for any occasion. Helen Montague Charlotte, N.C.

Hector · Married on 06/12/2017

Mary is amazing. My wife and I met her during my sister's wedding and I knew I wanted her to play at my wedding. She took the time to listen to us and was flexible with the pieces we requested. She truly is a professional.

Brooke · Married on 06/11/2017

Mary was absolutely amazing!!! She added the perfect touch to our wedding ceremony that guests are still talking about! Mary is so talented and provides beautiful ambience!!! We loved that she was part of our special day and would recommend her to everyone!! Take advantage of our outstanding performance! And make her part of your special day!!

Kelsi · Married on 06/03/2017

Mary was wonderful and we thoroughly enjoyed our experience having her play at our wedding ceremony. Not only is she a very talented musician, she was a true professional throughout the whole process leading up to the wedding. She was very responsive and always got back to me very quickly. Mary also let me choose all of the songs leading up to, during and after the ceremony and she can usually accommodate special requests. Our guests raved about the intimate feel that Mary’s music created and we couldn’t be happier! If you want to add a unique and memorable touch to your wedding ceremony and not just the standard recorded music played on a speaker, look no further than Mary!

Harpist - Mary Keener 10
    Harpist - Mary Keener 11

jennalee · Married on 06/02/2017

I having Mary play harp at our wedding! Her music was such an amazing touch to the ceremony! I am so impressed by the large selection of music she can play. Mary was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and was flexible when I changed to ceremony time around a bit. I highly recommend her!

Tom · Married on 05/20/2017

We have hired Mary on two occasions - once for a funeral and once for our own wedding. Both times Mary has been extremely professional in her approach to working with the music director at our church and with us to make sure our selected music is played perfectly and at the appropriate time(s) throughout the ceremonies. She even learned new music that wasn't in her standard repertoire and it was performed flawlessly. Mary has arrived early both times, and sets her instrument up well in advance of the event with minimal disruption to others. She is a truly talented individual. Her services are well worth her price - plus tip!

Harpist - Mary Keener 12
    Harpist - Mary Keener 13
    Harpist - Mary Keener 14

Mary Grey · Married on 10/22/2016

I am so thankful we decided to have Mary be a part off our wedding day and ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with from the start. Our meeting time was sweet and short, but very valuable to making decisions on ceremony music. Every song I had in mind, Mary knew and was able to play for me during our meeting. She sounds even more beautiful in person than I expected!! Looking back and watching our wedding video, hearing the ceremony music gives me chills. Everything was so beautiful!! She was even able to accommodate us by allowing my husband's grandfather to sing along for two of the songs we chose. Absolutely our favorite part of the ceremony! We love Mary, and couldn't imagine not having her as our wedding ceremony musician!!!

Kariann · Married on 10/17/2016

Mary made our ceremony and cocktail hour that much more special. Mary was so great to work with, and willing to learn a new song if needed, but she has a vast array of different songs perfect for your day ready to be chosen. If you're looking for an alternative to recorded songs, Mary is the way to go, the harp is a beautiful instrument that definitely ups the romantic feel for the wedding.

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

We booked Mary Keener for our wedding in October. She was very accommodating as far as what songs I wanted to have played. She kept in touch before the wedding and was great about making sure my mom and I had updated invoices. She arrived at our venue early and played the most beautiful music during our ceremony. She was such a special touch to our special day and I would recommend her to anyone! I am so appreciative of Mary and her amazing talent!

Julie · Married on 08/27/2016

Mary plays the harp beautifully. We knew we wanted to hire her right away. She played for our wedding ceremony and we received so many compliments. It made the ceremony extra special. She is extremely talented, knowledgeable, professional and very easy to work with. Don't hesitate to use her for your event!

Megan · Married on 08/13/2016

Mary was so great to work with, and all my wedding guests were just blown away by her talent and how beautiful her music was at my ceremony. She is a great option to make your day even more special and stand out from the rest.

Allyson · Married on 08/06/2016

Mary was very knowledgeable and great to help out when our original harpist was not able to play for our wedding!