Cindy Horstman Reviews

129 | Plano, TX

129 Reviews for Cindy Horstman

Paige · Married on 07/21/2017

Cindy did a wonderful job at the wedding. She always responded when we contacted her. She was gracious and worked well with the other musician. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a harpist.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Claire · Married on 07/15/2017

Cindy was fantastic! The music was beautiful and added a very special touch to the ceremony.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Beth · Married on 06/03/2017

Cindy was professional, organized, and helpful with song choice. She was worth every penny and did such a beautiful job at our wedding ceremony! Highly recommend Cindy!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Stacy · Married on 06/02/2017

Cindy is an amazing harpist I booked her for my wedding and I absolutely loved the way she played definately brought that romantic smoothing music. For my entrance she played for a thousand years and it was lovely. She also was easy to work with and also arrived on time.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Susan · Married on 05/27/2017

Cindy was so responsive and easy to work with. A true professional in every sense! She was able to accommodate our song list easily and her sound is phenomenal! I would use her again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

mike · Married on 05/12/2017

Excellent!!! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding.
    Sincerely,

Rachel · Married on 03/18/2017

We had Cindy and her partner play the harp and the bass at our wedding ceremony. From the first time that I reached out to Cindy for an inquiry on pricing and services she was very prompt and professional, sending samples of music to listen to and her suggestions on the songs. I knew I wanted to book because of the very unique sound of the harpist and bass guitar together! It is a very beautiful sound that you don't hear at just every wedding. They showed up on the wedding day and we had to rearrange the set up a little but they were flexible and willing to work with us! Everything was great, I would suggest to anyone looking for a wedding musician!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Cindy did a wonderful job at my son's wedding.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Kelsey · Married on 12/30/2016

Cindy was great! She made sure to ask what we wanted played at our wedding and responded promptly with any questions we had! The music was BEAUTIFUL, elegant, and all out wonderful! I would definitely recommend her for any event!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Kathy · Married on 12/10/2016

Cindy's music was beautiful and she was so easy to work with. I would highly recommend Cindy to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/12/2016

I loved that she could play my unique song choices. Cindy also helped me make changes at the last minute(day before)! How wonderful she was! My family & friends loved Cindy they gave us multiple compliments about her and the music. Thank you Cindy! I highly recommend Cindy for your next event!:)

Sent on 12/23/2016

Kay · Married on 11/12/2016

Cindy is at the top of my list of musicians. Her skill is unmatched and she is a joy to work with. She is very professional when it comes to communicating and is always prompt in her responses. I would recommend Cindy to any bride for their special day!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Autumn · Married on 11/12/2016

Cindy was the harpist for our November wedding. She was very easy to work with and quickly responsive. She Facetimed us to talk through her process for the big day the first time we spoke, that was comforting. She even played portions of songs for us! When it came to my requests, she followed through without a doubt. Although the wedding was a whirlwind, I was able to count on Cindy to be professional and sound beautifully. I was so excited when I could hear her playing through the walls. Guests loved her too! I would definitely recommend Cindy for any event!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

samantha · Married on 11/07/2016

FANTASTIC!!....love your work!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding.
    I wish you all the best! Cindy Horstman
  • I

Isamar · Married on 11/04/2016

Cindy went above and beyond in communicating different music options we have! She was pleasant and the music was beautiful! Many people loved how we tied in this part into our ceremony and cocktail hour! Thank you Cindy!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Diana · Married on 10/31/2016

I am so glad we hired Cindy to play the harp for our wedding. She did an amazing job. I highly recomend her.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding, Diana! I wish you all the best.

Corey and Angela · Married on 09/23/2016

Cindy and Micheal were wonderful!!! They helped make our day very special. I would highly recommend using them.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/18/2016

Cindy provided the music for our wedding ceremony, and it was absolutely beautiful. Cindy helped us select different pieces to play during the following times: as guests arrived at the chapel, while the mothers lit candles and were seated, as the bridesmaids and bride walked down the aisle, and during the bride and groom's lighting of their unity candle. Each song that Cindy selected sounded wonderful and appropriate for the ceremony. Cindy made the process very easy, and I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Cindy did a great job. All our guest were blow away by how pretty the music was. I would use Cindy again.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was my pleasure and honor to play for your wedding!

Mati · Married on 07/16/2016

Cindy was recommended to us by the representative from our wedding venue and what a wonderful decision it was to go with her! Her harp music was the perfect accompany to the ceremony! Cindy was charming, very skilled and professional. I can highly recommend Cindy's beautiful music for your event!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Cindy played recently at our daughter's wedding! The music was lovely and it added an elegance to the ceremony! In addition, Cindy coordinated and accompanied the soloist for a special musical interlude. CIndy was a gem to work with!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Paula · Married on 07/09/2016

Cindy is 5 out of 5 stars! She knew exactly what we wanted was very familiar with the venue and played beautifully! Could not have gone more perfect or in sync!!!

Sent on 07/19/2016
  • User6752065 · 2+ years ago

Cindy was so easy to work with! She responded quickly to all calls and emails, which I find very helpful when planning a wedding from another town and working a full time job. She listened to what we wanted and our vision for the ceremony, but also had some great ideas to incorporate. She arrived early and played a great set. Our guests were all very impressed and enjoyed her music. The harp is a beautiful, classic touch to such a special occasion. Thanks Cindy!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Cindy wasn't available to play at my wedding but she quickly found someone who could. Cindy was very responsive and helpful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a harpist!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Jalesa · Married on 02/14/2016

Cindy was AMAZING! I heard her playing as people started walking down the aisle, and I was immediately blown away by how beautiful it sounded. She played all of my requested songs so beautifully. I really enjoyed having Cindy play on my special day. It was perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 02/16/2016