Harpist Christine MacPhail Reviews

Harpist Christine MacPhail 1
Harpist Christine MacPhail 2
Harpist Christine MacPhail 3

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2013

Christine is amazing at what she does! I knew from the minute I heard Christine's music on her website that I wanted her to play at our wedding. Christine played at our ceremony as well as the cocktail hour. The ceremony music was beautiful. She has a large selection of music that she plays. For our prelude we picked some more modern songs mixed with more classical selections, the same for our cocktail hour. Although we were busy taking pictures during the cocktail hour, our guests said Christine was amazing. One of our guests said that Christine put her heart and soul into playing, which says a lot. Communication with Christine was always fast, courteous, and friendly. She checked in a couple of times and was accommodating with changes. Christine added an element of elegance that recorded tracks seem to lack and I am so happy we decided to go this route.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Cheryl · Married on 10/19/2013

Christine MacPhail was AMAZING to work with. Church weddings are hard to organize music with and Christine made sure everything was right on point with the different people and enhanced our ceremony with her beautiful music. Please book her!!! She has a great personality and wants to make sure that you have the best day possible. Thanks again Christine.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Katie · Married on 10/18/2013

Christine is fantastic and extremely talented. I would recommend her to anyone getting married and looking for live music. It was my guests favorite part of our wedding day.

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • Yelena

Yelena · Married on 10/11/2013

Thank you Christine for make our day more magical than what it already was. You truly played music that we enjoyed as well as our guest. This definetely was an amzing experience for all of us. On top of it being a stressful day after hearign your music it made it so much more relaxing and stress free. I cannot thank you enough for your God given talent. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Rhonda · Married on 10/06/2013

Christine was a pleasure to work with. She responded almost immediately to any questions that I had and helped ease my nerves. She had a sincere, gentle and kind personality that truly added to the overall feeling of my outdoor ceremony. My guests loved her. I used her based on a recommendation from a friend and couldn't be happier. Her performance was perfect. I would highly recommend her...she is fantastic!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Alisha · Married on 10/05/2013

Christine MacPhail provides an unforgettable experience! Her music is beautiful and will enhance any special moment.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2013

We recently got married in October and coming from Australia we really had to use previous reviews of our vendors, and Christine did not disappoint at all.

Christine was amazing, the level of service we got before the wedding was incredible - regular contact with emails along with sending us information sheets and song choices, even offering to stay an extra 15minutes for free - she is truly a beautiful women.

Then the wedding day came and the music was just beautiful - all our guests commented on what beautiful music she made, we really enjoyed having Christine apart of our day. She added a unique element to our special day.

Thankyou Christine so much.

I would HIGHLY recommend Christine for your event!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Rohini · Married on 09/29/2013

John and Rohini wedding in Orlando Florida.
    I just want to mention a few words concerning Christine who played at our wedding in Orlando Florida.
    She had been most helpful as we wanted a particular song done as a solo and my friend Constance from Texas got in touch with her and they rehearsed the previous day and it was amazing. Christine had been so cooperative. The harp music was lovely I gave her the option of choosing the songs and I was well pleased. More over my Japanese friends indeed sang a song with her harp music as well. Amazing lady I am sorry I did not have much time to communicate with her. Be blessed all you brides!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2013

My husband and I both agree that our ceremony was the most memorable part of our wedding day, and we were so happy that we choose Christine as our harpist. First and foremost, Christine is a true professional musician. It was evident in her musical performance, the quality of her instrument, her promptness, and the breadth of her musical repertoire. She is EXTREMELY easy to work with, she knows what she is doing, and is highly responsive to emails. I appreciated that Christine required minimal effort on my part with providing the music selection for the ceremony and in return she gave us a very memorable performance for us and our guests. I would highly recommend Christine for your wedding harpist!! Thank you so much Christine!!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

talia · Married on 09/20/2013

Hands down, the BEST part of my wedding was Christine with her harp. We could have been at any location and it wouldn't have mattered because of her music. She can play literally anything! And if she doesn't already know it, she will learn it! I wanted the Game of Thrones theme song on the harp and she learned it for my wedding. I was beautiful! I wish I could hire her for every event I ever have! She is top top top quality and very professional and responsive to emails. I never waited more than 2 hours for a reply. :)

Sent on 10/20/2013
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2013

Christine is fabulous! We had non-traditional music and she played them all flawlessly. It was beautiful and everyone commented about how lovely the harp music was. I would recommend Christine as your go to ceremony musician.

Sent on 09/07/2013

We hired Christine to play her beautiful harp music at our daughter's wedding ceremony. Christine was always very professional and replied to every call and email that I sent. Her music is divine and she is a master at her craft. The harp added a lovely touch of elegance to the ceremony, and my daughter said the music was perfect. She even went the extra mile and sent us a CD of the music that she played, so that I could give it to my daughter as a gift.

We highly recommend Christine for any wedding ceremony. You will be very pleased with her music and the way that she presents herself. She is top-notch.

Kat Snoeblen

Sent on 08/25/2014

D · Married on 07/27/2013

WHOA!!!! Our ceremony wouldn't have been the same without Christine!!!!! Her music was the touch we needed to add a touch of class to our romantic ceremony theme! She was so accomodating and lovely to work with!!! This is definitely the way to go if you're looking for classy, elegant touch to your ceremony :)

Sent on 08/10/2013

Harpist Christine MacPhail's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your ceremony at the History Center was beautiful and touching. It was a pleasure to be your wedding harpist and I wish you all the best for a wonderful future together!

Shana · Married on 07/05/2013

When I heard Christine play the harp as I was walking down the aisle I knew that I couldn't have picked a more perfect musician than her. It set the entire mood for the ceremony and was absolutely beautiful. I wish I had more events that I could hire Christine for and would highly recommend her to anyone! My guests still talk about how beautiful the music was!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Dawn · Married on 06/29/2013

Trust the reviews...Christine MacPhail is amazing! After visiting her website and hearing samples of her music, I immediately reached out to her to secure her for our wedding. She was very responsive to my follow up emails and was pleasant to work with. She played every song on our list beautifully and our guests truly enjoyed her as well. Thank you so much Christine for helping to create a day that was all that we imagined and more!

Sent on 03/09/2014

Myrna · Married on 06/28/2013

Christine is amazing!! She is SO talented and such a pleasure to work with. I first heard about her & her amazing music long before I was even engaged. My then boyfriend/now husband had worked at several events where she performed. He always told me how amazing she played the harp. Just after getting engaged and choosing a date, she was the very first vendor we called. She was prompt to respond and we were ecstatic that she had our date available. I was absolutely amazed when I found out the breadth and variety of songs she knew. She also said that if we didn't see something we wanted, she would learn how to play it. Her music at our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We ended up going with a mix of modern & disney songs before the start of the ceremony and traditional for the ceremony. Walking down the aisle to Canon in D played on the harp felt so romantic. Our guests raved about her & her music (she's so personable). I'm SO thankful we knew to call her and so honored she played our ceremony music.

Brides, Christine is a must for your ceremony! Call her now, thank me later :)

Sent on 08/06/2013

Harpist Christine MacPhail's reply:

Thank you Myrna! It meant a lot to me that you asked me to perform at your wedding when your husband knows so many musicians. It was such a light hearted caring group of people and it's wonderful to see you are surrounded by great family and friends. I wish you all the best!
  • Mrs. Hawkins

Sytiria · Married on 06/15/2013

Christine is such a talent and so wonderful to work with! Her music is absolutely beautiful! My wedding vision would not have to came to realty without Christine. Every guest at my wedding has raved about the beautiful ceremony music and how it was such a unique surprise. We cant thank Christine enough for being a part of our day and making it fabulous!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Ann-Marie · Married on 06/13/2013

Christine provided our ceremony and cocktail party music. It was truly amazing, her harp playing was so magical and was fantastic to listen to in the background.She showed outstanding enthusiasm and professionalism throughout the wedding process with her caring personality. She also showed great flexibility when asked short notice to do "Mission Impossible" on the harp for a special boat entrance and made it that much more special for both the guests and Bride,Groom. Overall Christine made our day that much more perfect by being there :-).

Sent on 07/27/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2013

Christine MacPhail was the most brilliant wedding vendor that I worked with, hands down. I would whole heartedly recommend her to anyone wanting live harp music.

We found Christine when she was playing at a a catering event we attended. From two rooms away we noticed her music was beautifully arranged and expertly performed, and we made sure to get a card from her on one of her breaks. From the moment we hired her, she was amazing to work with. She sent us information on songs she new and the setup she usually does, and was completely open to me changing things up (which I did plenty of). She learned several new songs at my request without additional charge, was pro-active in checking to see how plans were progressing and if I had any changes for her, arrived on time and performed beautifully. I planned my own wedding completely, with the help of my now-husband, and she made it so easy. Her contract was clear and simple, her interactions with me were superb, she did her job wonderfully and never added any problems to my list of things to take care of.

I am so glad that we chose to have harp music, and so glad that Christine was available. She truly deserves perfect marks for a perfect job!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Misty · Married on 05/23/2013

Christine is one of the most genuine, sincere people you will ever meet. As a wedding professional myself for over 20 years here in Central Florida I was lucky enough to have an insight on the best vendors in town. I already knew Christine and was excited to add her to our team of vendors for our Vow Renewal. We refer " Christine" to all of our brides and have the privilege of working with her on a regular basis. We knew it would be no surprise that she would offer us the same amazing service that they have for so many of our brides! Months leading up to the wedding and all the way up to the day of Christine was so professional sending us music samples and even giving us her thoughts on songs that would be perfect for our theme including a special song for my daughter who performed a Butterfly Waltz down the aisle. We love you Christine and Thank you for helping make our vow renewal so amazing! To all the couples out their looking for a harpist.....Book Christine with confidence you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Michelle · Married on 04/10/2013

OMG! Ladies Christine is a beautiful harpist. Perfect for any ceremony and she has a wide variety of music to choose from. We had a Disney themed wedding and she knew EVERY song we wanted. Fantastic.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Erica · Married on 04/06/2013

Christine was amazing! She was not only flexible with the amount of time she spent with us, but she taught my flower girl and ring girl how to play her harp! I received many compliments from our guests about her professionalism and beautiful music. If you are looking for a harpist in the Orlando area, please speak to Christine!

Sent on 04/28/2013
  • F

Farrah · Married on 03/15/2013

Christine plays so beautifully, and the harp music was perfect for the romantic feel we wanted at our ceremony. Very worth it. She also made it very easy to plan the ceremony music with song lists and a worksheet.

Sent on 03/23/2013

audry · Married on 03/03/2013

phenominal in all aspects! Beautiful music and professional service.

Sent on 03/15/2013
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 03/02/2013

Christine was very professional and prompt with booking and discussing the details of our wedding music. She played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Christine was even able to make my request for the Mario Brothers theme to be played for our procession happen. Everyone at the wedding loved that special detail that Cristine was able to make happen for us.

Sent on 06/13/2013