Harper Hadley Events LLC Reviews

14 | Dallas, TX

14 Reviews for Harper Hadley Events LLC

Ellen · Married on 02/20/2017

I have so many good things to say about Jenn! She is probably one of the most organized people I know! Jenn is kind, creative, thoughtful and can make your vision come to life! You will love having her apart of your big day! I have worked with Jenn on several occasions and she has done an outstanding job each time! I can't say enough good things about her!

Elizabeth · Married on 01/14/2017

Jenn is an absolute delight to work with! She is extremely detail oriented and professional as well as super friendly and sweet. She goes above and beyond pampering her brides, making sure their day is everything they'd hoped and more.

Valerie · Married on 11/05/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Harper Hadely Events. She was very helpful in planning our wedding and took very good care of the Bride!!

Allana · Married on 06/12/2016

Jen was not only an awesome wedding coordinator she became a dear friend in the process!! It is easy to see that Jen is passionate about weddings and all that they entail. The great conversations mostly about the wedding but also about life in general along with the little surprise gift boxes along the way made the experience with her just delightful!! Looking back I couldn't imagine my day without her!!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

I cannot say enough sweet things about Jenn of Harper Hadley Events!! I have worked with Jenn on multiple weddings, and the love she has for her couples paired with the attention to detail for each bit of the wedding planning and design process truly radiates through each wedding she designs! You will absolutely love having Jenn as your wedding planner, will feel calm and at-ease throughout your entire wedding planning process, and will gain a sweet new friend along the way!

Robyn · Married on 12/12/2015

Jen is top-notch! Incredibly organized, lovely + creative, and super sweet to boot. I'd highly recommend her for all of your design + coordination. You'll want her there from start to finish for your planning! It'll make your life sooooo much easier. Trust me.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Jenn was great to work with. The key for us as a couple was to find out exactly what we wanted out of a wedding planner. Once we did that, we shared that with Jenn and she did a great job at adapting to our needs and assisting where we wanted help and expertise. We were looking for someone to help provide some choices when it came to planning the event and then we can choose. Mostly, we just were looking for a little direction here and there. We absolutely were looking for someone to be there the day of the event. Jenn was on time, present the whole day, and gave 110%. She thinks about the couple, not just the to-do's.

We've stayed in touch with her even past the event, since it was just a wonderful experience for us.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Jenn was outstanding. We hired her to help pull things together the month before the wedding and she coordinated everything the day of our daughter's wedding at the IMU. As the mother of the bride it allowed me to enjoy the wedding day and focus on my daughter, our family and guests and myself. I spent a relaxing morning getting hair and makeup done with my daughter and felt so relaxed as the ceremony began. Jenn's communication is excellent and se attended to every detail in the days leading up to the wedding as she coordinated vendors and created a timeline so we all were on the same page. She monitored the set up for our reception, made sure the ceremony wen toff without a hitch and put her creative side to work as she styled finishing touches so everything looked like something out of a magazine. Jenn is reasonably priced and a real bargain as far as I'm concerned. I think my daughter would agree that we would have given lots of other things up in order to spend money on Jenn's services. At the end of the night it was such a relief to have her pack things up and store our decor and gifts so we could put our feet up and reflect on a lovely evening.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Aubrey · Married on 07/11/2015

I've had the pleasure of working with Jenn not as a bride, but as a fellow vendor. You can definitely see her passion for weddings in all that she does. She is very professional, easy to work with, and organized. All things that are key on the wedding day! If you are able to budget for a planner on the wedding day, then you definitely need Jenn. You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Jenn is the owner and creative director of Harper Hadley Events, LLC, and she was a godsend for our nuptials. We opted to do day-of services, which included Jenn's help in the final month leading up to the ceremony. She helped smooth out concerns, took care of communication between vendors, and helped bring our vision alive and into reality. She is sweet, caring, and extremely generous of her time, her self, and her creative outflow. She can be tough as nails if needs to be, however, she is one of the sweetest, warmest, most generous individuals we worked with for our wedding. We truly would not have been able to do this without her talent and drive. I highly, highly recommend her services.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2014

I could not have been more pleased to have worked with Jenn from Harper Hadley Events. She was very professional and attentive to what I wanted. She also had great tips and ideas to help me with the planning process. On the day of the Wedding, everything went off without a hitch and she was there every step of the way. I would hire her again in a heartbeat and would recommend her to anyone!

Gillian · Married on 10/04/2014

Jenn was very attentive as a wedding planner. She took care of every detail from the months, weeks and days leading up to the big day. As a bride this was such a relief as I didn't have to worry about a thing. It was comforting knowing that she was in my corner. The week of the wedding I had some issues with one of the car vendors/drivers. Jen checked in with me the week of, as this was the only vendor whom she hadn't heard from. They had contacted me stating the vehicle I reserved may not be ready and wanted to charge me extra for a different vehicle. Jenn took care of everything. To this day (3 years later) I have no idea if there were issues on the day. In my mind everything went as planned and that's the way it should be.
    As a wedding planner she has an innate ability to make your vision a reality. She also quickly became a friend, she's such a genuine and caring person. She cares about all her clients as if they were family!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Valerie · Married on 07/20/2014

Jenn is so knowledgeable about the wedding industry and truly creates meaningful, stress-free days for her Brides and Grooms!

Alexis · Married on 07/18/2014

Jenn gave me peace of mind on my wedding day. We used her" month of wedding" services. I didn't have to worry about calling any vendors and checking everyone would be where and when I needed them. With Jenn's meticulousness, I was able to fully enjoy my wedding day without any worries.

Sent on 09/25/2017