Harp & Soul Reviews

36 | Atlanta, GA

36 Reviews for Harp & Soul

Christina 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Incredibly Talented + Nice!

Nichole was a dream to work with! She was responsive in her communication, flexible in meeting with me, and she's SO talented, she played a song she hadn't learned but that we wanted ON THE SPOT! Her portfolio of music is so wide, you will definitely be able to find what you're looking for -- no matter what part of your wedding! The best part of hiring Nichole was definitely meeting her at her consultation leading up to our wedding. She has the best personality and makes you feel so warm, welcomed, and special.

I highly recommend hiring her! I would hire here again for future events!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Chastity 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Very professional!

Nichole was awesome, punctual, affordable, very professional and contributed so well to the elegance of my wedding ! I got to hear so many selections from our list we had discussed in the consultation, including my husband鈥檚 favorite Justin Timberlake song! I highly recommend her talents. She is very well versed in different genres and has excellent customer service.
    Thanks again Nichole! You鈥檙e amazing!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Harp & Soul's reply:

You and your guests were a joy to play for! Yours was a wedding not to be soon forgotten and it was so fun. Glad to be a part of it! Much Love 馃挄-Nichole
  • Ashlie

Ashlie 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding music

Very professional, and beautiful music

Sent on 07/21/2019

Harp & Soul's reply:

Ashlie, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Not only do we love hearing from our clients, but your experience allows future brides some valuable insight! P.S. I LOVE your wedding photos and all the vendors at your wedding were AMAZING!

Susan 路 Married on 12/02/2017

We used Harp and Soul for my daughter's wedding at Carl House on Dec. 2, 2017. We could not have been more pleased with their performance - beautiful and outstanding! Nichole was very easy to work with and made great suggestions. These ladies are true professionals and knew exactly what to do without any 'hand-holding'. They played prior to and during the ceremony and during the cocktail hour. We have been getting so many compliments since the wedding and I would have no hesitation in recommending them highly. They truly the elegant touch we were hoping for and we will definitely use them again when the need arises! I will add photos as soon as possible.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Harp & Soul's reply:

Susan, thank you so much for your positive words of thanks. We wish Lauren and Jason a lifetime of happiness and appreciate your recommendation. It is always a delight to share our music!--Nichole Rohrbach McKenzie--

Allison 路 Married on 08/12/2017

Nichole was amazing on my wedding day. Although, I didn鈥檛 get to enjoy most of her music, my family still talks about 鈥渢he girl on the harp鈥 at my wedding. Nichole is very professional and made my vision come to life. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Anni 路 Married on 09/03/2016

We loved Harp and Soul! Nicole is great, she performed really well (I have been playing piano and drums since I was a kid, so a musician can really tell if another musician performed well). She is super friendly and responsive. She played all the songs we asked for and also gave us variety songs to add to our wedding. Hiring her is one of the biggest success to our wedding. Everybody was so blown away by her performance and presence! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Gail 路 Married on 08/20/2016

Nichole is such a talented harpist! She will provide an elegant accompaniment to any event. Nichole played for my son's wedding reception, and she was amazing. She was very professional, dressed beautifully, and most important, played a wide variety of musical selections. Everyone loved the music! It was so easy to work with Nichole. During the planning, she was very responsive to my emails and phone calls. I would definitely have Nichole play for us again!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you Gail. I enjoyed bringing my music to you and your guests. Your kind words are appreciated. ~Nichole

Nicole 路 Married on 07/23/2016

Professional. Flexible. Recommended

Sent on 08/05/2016

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you Nicole, it was such a pleasure and honor to be a part of your magical Disney themed wedding. Wishing you and yours a happily ever after ;)

Dina 路 Married on 07/17/2016

They were vGreat and very professional !

Sent on 01/29/2017

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thanks for your review. It was great to be a part of your day. Thank You.

Patrice 路 Married on 07/15/2016

Nichole is fantastic...the Harp was a fabulous addition to my garden ceremony and Nichole was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Everything about the music and presentation was beautiful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you Patrice for your kind words. You and your guests were a delight and I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your celebration ;)

Jessica 路 event on 06/03/2016

Excellent harpist, extremely professional and a pleasure to work with! Beautiful harp skills. LOVE Nikki and couldn't recommend higher!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! It is always a pleasure to work with an artist who exhibits your skills and talent. I always look forward to working for you.

Dan 路 Married on 05/29/2016

Nikki will sit down with you, and take the time to make sure your experience amazing.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Narissa 路 Married on 10/17/2014

The music provided was exactly as I requested and even better than I could have imagined. The sound of the Harp and Cello is the perfect combination and together these musicians created a masterpiece of a wedding. These musicians were very professional and catered to our every need.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you. The pieces you chose were eclectic and we enjoyed playing each and every piece.

Katie 路 Married on 10/11/2014

Harp and Soul played at my wedding this October and they were absolutely wonderful! They played beautifully at our outdoor ceremony and we were so happy with their performance and professionalism. They were able to find all our song requests and always responded to emails quickly. We would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for talented musicians!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Jessica 路 Married on 09/27/2014

We had Nichole play as our Ceremony musician, and she was absolutely fabulous! She was super accommodating, and had us over to her studio for our consultation. She is a wonderful musician and a wonderful person to work with. She totally understood what we were going for, and our consultation was so much fun - it was like we were old friends catching up. My husband is also a musician and had very strong ideas about what he wanted played (Baroque) and Nichole knocked it out of the park.

The day of, she followed the ceremony beautifully, switching between songs perfectly. She played wonderfully! Many of our guests commented on how much they loved her playing.

Nichole was perfect for what we were looking for, a joy to work with, and a true professional all wrapped up in a very reasonable price tag! I totally recommend Harp N Soul!

Sent on 10/23/2014
  • User3710488 路 2+ years ago

Really great and even learned a song especially for us!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Hamid 路 Married on 06/13/2014

Wonderful. Very receptive and made our day that much better by having them. Would recommend whole heartedly.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Jason 路 event on 03/16/2014

They were fabulous musicians and the harp sound was gorgeous.

Sent on 09/18/2014

MIchelle 路 event on 02/14/2014

Nichole was amazing to work with, she made the event elegant! I can't wait to have her back at the club.

Sent on 02/18/2014

James 路 Married on 10/26/2013

Nichole exceeded all expectations, and I cannot do her justice with words. She was very accommodating with all of my last minute changes, and always with a smile. Her professionalism is top notch. She played the harp at my wedding beautifully, was able to adjust to all of our miscues, and had the awareness to cut songs shorter and transition to the next song. Her piano playing was also excellent for the hymn we selected. We also appreciate that she came all the way from Philadelphia to NJ. I would whole heartedly recommend her to anyone in need of a harpist, pianist, or wedding music consultant. Thanks Nichole!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Blaire 路 Married on 10/19/2013

We have still not stopped receiving compliments
    On how great Nichole was! She was so talented and truly a pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Heather 路 Married on 10/13/2013

I found Nichole at Harp & Soul to be a pleasure to work with. Her talent and true artistry is amazing. The whole day was beautiful and her music was stunning. I can not speak enough to her gift of music.

Sent on 11/19/2013

maricelly 路 Married on 10/12/2013

Nichole is so talented! I am so glad that she was part of my wedding day. She was very professional and went above and beyond to accomodate my needs. Her rate was very reasonable and I would hire her again for any future event.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Annie 路 Married on 08/25/2013

Overall great service. We enjoyed this special part of our wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2013