Harp & Soul Reviews

43 Reviews for Harp & Soul

• Hallie

Hallie · Married on 05/30/2020

Professional and accommodating

Nicole really took my wedding to the next level with her beautiful music.

Sent on 07/22/2020

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you, Hallie. I'm delighted that I was able to be a part of your wedding. You were our first wedding to take place following the pandemic outbreak and it was so good to be back playing live music for you and your guests to enjoy. Your wedding coordinator did a lovely job organizing things and you and your husband were lovely. Wishing you the very best.
  • Mary

Mary Taylor · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful experience

So glad we picked Nichole for our wedding. She plays beautifully and works with you to play the music you like for your wedding. She is very professional and we couldn’t have picked a better harpist for our ceremony! We had a lot of compliments!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Harp & Soul's reply:

Your wedding was lovely and so unique. I loved how you guys were able to tie in the Disney and Halloween themes. Not many harpist can say they played for a couple who met at Disney! Wishing you both the very best. I LOVE the photo. Thanks for sharing. I missed the review in the midst of fall Weddings and then the holiday bustle. Sow sweet of you
  • Isabella

Isabella Marie Bowers · Married on 09/07/2019

Harp & Soul made our ceremony feel so classy and refined!

Harp & Soul was the perfect addition to our wedding! Nichole was a delight to work with because she was detailed and flexible. Not to mention, she is extremely talented! Our day felt so classy and refined having the harp playing our prelude music and select pieces during the ceremony. I cannot recommend Harp & Soul enough!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Harp & Soul's reply:

Bella, it was such an honor to play for your and Matt's beautiful outdoor wedding. The setting and weather was perfect and you were/are a beautiful bride. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide such lovely feedback and I'm in love with those photos that your photographer so beautifully captured 😍 ❤

Christina · Married on 08/31/2019

Incredibly Talented + Nice!

Nichole was a dream to work with! She was responsive in her communication, flexible in meeting with me, and she's SO talented, she played a song she hadn't learned but that we wanted ON THE SPOT! Her portfolio of music is so wide, you will definitely be able to find what you're looking for -- no matter what part of your wedding! The best part of hiring Nichole was definitely meeting her at her consultation leading up to our wedding. She has the best personality and makes you feel so warm, welcomed, and special.

I highly recommend hiring her! I would hire here again for future events!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Harp & Soul's reply:

Christina, it was a delight to be a part of your marriage to Shaun! Your venue was picture perfect and your vendors were all fabulous! I get all the feels all over again everytime a new image from your wedding is posted. Thank you for choosing Harp & Soul and for sharing your experience. We are so glad you chose us for your ceremony music at the Swan House.

Chastity · Married on 06/29/2019

Very professional!

Nichole was awesome, punctual, affordable, very professional and contributed so well to the elegance of my wedding ! I got to hear so many selections from our list we had discussed in the consultation, including my husband’s favorite Justin Timberlake song! I highly recommend her talents. She is very well versed in different genres and has excellent customer service.
    Thanks again Nichole! You’re amazing!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Harp & Soul's reply:

You and your guests were a joy to play for! Yours was a wedding not to be soon forgotten and it was so fun. Glad to be a part of it! Much Love 💕-Nichole
  • Ayanna

Ayanna Mathis · Married on 03/28/2019

Elegant. Professional. Sweet.

Harp & Soul brought such an unique and special touch to our wedding that didn’t go unnoticed by our guests. Nichole’s gift is something that I believe everyone should have displayed at their wedding, special event or anniversary surprise! She plays so well and is really serious about her craft. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 12/28/2020

Harp & Soul's reply:

Ayanna, thank you so much for your sweet and thoughtful review! It was such an honor to play for you and your guests and I really appreciate you taking the time to share with others.

Devan · Married on 11/18/2018

Magical Musicians

These ladies did an AMAZING job!!!!!!! Everyone talked about these ladies!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for being part of our special day, Harp & Soul. The music sounded so beautiful! We are so happy that we chose Harp &Soul! A huge shout out to Nichole for being flexible and for making sure to reach out every step of the way. We appreciated the constant support. We also really appreciated the choice of consultation that Nichole allows to occur before making a decision to book. If you’re looking for great musicians to add to your special day, I would recommend Harp and Soul all the way! Thank you for making our special day truly magical! 😊

Sent on 11/22/2018

Harp & Soul's reply:

Devan! Thank you so much for your review! Shoutout to you as well for your vision! The repertoire you chose for violin and harp and your attention to details were a testament to your involvement in the process. We thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your wedding at the Arts Ballroom in Philadelphia, PA!
  • Ashlie

Ashlie · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding music

Very professional, and beautiful music

Sent on 07/21/2019

Harp & Soul's reply:

Ashlie, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Not only do we love hearing from our clients, but your experience allows future brides some valuable insight! P.S. I LOVE your wedding photos and all the vendors at your wedding were AMAZING!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2018

Beautiful Ceremony Music!

Harp & Soul provided the most perfect musical backdrop for our ceremony. Nichole is an amazingly talented musician and her repertoire is so extensive, there isn’t much she can’t play! We also had Noelle as the Cello accompaniment and it was such a beautiful combination. Our guests absolutely loved it and they played some of our favorite songs that had special meaning to us as a couple. The planning process was made so easy, and picking songs was so much fun! Nichole even played some sample music for us during our consultation phone call. She was prompt with responding to emails, professional, on time, and made our wedding ceremony perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Harp & Soul's reply:

Samantha, we are so honored that you and Douglas invited us to celebrate with you and be such a special part of your marriage celebration. Thank you for sharing your experience. We love to hear from all of our clients and are so thankful for you taking the time to leave your feedback!

Susan · Married on 12/02/2017

We used Harp and Soul for my daughter's wedding at Carl House on Dec. 2, 2017. We could not have been more pleased with their performance - beautiful and outstanding! Nichole was very easy to work with and made great suggestions. These ladies are true professionals and knew exactly what to do without any 'hand-holding'. They played prior to and during the ceremony and during the cocktail hour. We have been getting so many compliments since the wedding and I would have no hesitation in recommending them highly. They truly the elegant touch we were hoping for and we will definitely use them again when the need arises! I will add photos as soon as possible.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Harp & Soul's reply:

Susan, thank you so much for your positive words of thanks. We wish Lauren and Jason a lifetime of happiness and appreciate your recommendation. It is always a delight to share our music!--Nichole Rohrbach McKenzie--

Allison · Married on 08/12/2017

Nichole was amazing on my wedding day. Although, I didn’t get to enjoy most of her music, my family still talks about “the girl on the harp” at my wedding. Nichole is very professional and made my vision come to life. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Anni · Married on 09/03/2016

We loved Harp and Soul! Nicole is great, she performed really well (I have been playing piano and drums since I was a kid, so a musician can really tell if another musician performed well). She is super friendly and responsive. She played all the songs we asked for and also gave us variety songs to add to our wedding. Hiring her is one of the biggest success to our wedding. Everybody was so blown away by her performance and presence! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Gail · Married on 08/20/2016

Nichole is such a talented harpist! She will provide an elegant accompaniment to any event. Nichole played for my son's wedding reception, and she was amazing. She was very professional, dressed beautifully, and most important, played a wide variety of musical selections. Everyone loved the music! It was so easy to work with Nichole. During the planning, she was very responsive to my emails and phone calls. I would definitely have Nichole play for us again!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you Gail. I enjoyed bringing my music to you and your guests. Your kind words are appreciated. ~Nichole

Nicole · Married on 07/23/2016

Professional. Flexible. Recommended

Sent on 08/05/2016

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you Nicole, it was such a pleasure and honor to be a part of your magical Disney themed wedding. Wishing you and yours a happily ever after ;)

Dina · Married on 07/17/2016

They were vGreat and very professional !

Sent on 01/29/2017

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thanks for your review. It was great to be a part of your day. Thank You.

Patrice · Married on 07/15/2016

Nichole is fantastic...the Harp was a fabulous addition to my garden ceremony and Nichole was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Everything about the music and presentation was beautiful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you Patrice for your kind words. You and your guests were a delight and I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your celebration ;)

Jessica · event on: 06/03/2016

Excellent harpist, extremely professional and a pleasure to work with! Beautiful harp skills. LOVE Nikki and couldn't recommend higher!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! It is always a pleasure to work with an artist who exhibits your skills and talent. I always look forward to working for you.

Dan · Married on 05/29/2016

Nikki will sit down with you, and take the time to make sure your experience amazing.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Karen · Married on 10/10/2015

shocked and amazed

She was so awesome and played so beautifully. I always seen Harpist play at weddings on t.v. but to have had one play at my wedding was a dream come true and my family enjoyed her as well. Thank you so much for everything and hopefully I will get to hear you play again

Sent on 09/10/2020

Hello Karen,
    I always love hearing from my clients about how much they enjoy the music I am able to provide. So glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed the music and that I was able to make a dream come true! We LOVE making dreams come true and are passionate about it. I hope you are doing well and enjoying life despite this pandemic. Nichole

Narissa · Married on 10/17/2014

The music provided was exactly as I requested and even better than I could have imagined. The sound of the Harp and Cello is the perfect combination and together these musicians created a masterpiece of a wedding. These musicians were very professional and catered to our every need.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you. The pieces you chose were eclectic and we enjoyed playing each and every piece.

Katie · Married on 10/11/2014

Harp and Soul played at my wedding this October and they were absolutely wonderful! They played beautifully at our outdoor ceremony and we were so happy with their performance and professionalism. They were able to find all our song requests and always responded to emails quickly. We would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for talented musicians!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2014

We had Nichole play as our Ceremony musician, and she was absolutely fabulous! She was super accommodating, and had us over to her studio for our consultation. She is a wonderful musician and a wonderful person to work with. She totally understood what we were going for, and our consultation was so much fun - it was like we were old friends catching up. My husband is also a musician and had very strong ideas about what he wanted played (Baroque) and Nichole knocked it out of the park.

The day of, she followed the ceremony beautifully, switching between songs perfectly. She played wonderfully! Many of our guests commented on how much they loved her playing.

Nichole was perfect for what we were looking for, a joy to work with, and a true professional all wrapped up in a very reasonable price tag! I totally recommend Harp N Soul!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Really great and even learned a song especially for us!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Hamid · Married on 06/13/2014

Wonderful. Very receptive and made our day that much better by having them. Would recommend whole heartedly.

Sent on 09/18/2014