Harp & Soul Reviews

32 | Atlanta, GA

32 Reviews for Harp & Soul

32 Harp & Soul Reviews

Allison · Married on 08/12/2017

Nichole was amazing on my wedding day. Although, I didn’t get to enjoy most of her music, my family still talks about “the girl on the harp” at my wedding. Nichole is very professional and made my vision come to life. Thank you so much!

Anni · Married on 09/03/2016

We loved Harp and Soul! Nicole is great, she performed really well (I have been playing piano and drums since I was a kid, so a musician can really tell if another musician performed well). She is super friendly and responsive. She played all the songs we asked for and also gave us variety songs to add to our wedding. Hiring her is one of the biggest success to our wedding. Everybody was so blown away by her performance and presence! I highly recommend her!

Gail · Married on 08/20/2016

Nichole is such a talented harpist! She will provide an elegant accompaniment to any event. Nichole played for my son's wedding reception, and she was amazing. She was very professional, dressed beautifully, and most important, played a wide variety of musical selections. Everyone loved the music! It was so easy to work with Nichole. During the planning, she was very responsive to my emails and phone calls. I would definitely have Nichole play for us again!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you Gail. I enjoyed bringing my music to you and your guests. Your kind words are appreciated. ~Nichole

Nicole · Married on 07/23/2016

Professional. Flexible. Recommended

Sent on 08/05/2016

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you Nicole, it was such a pleasure and honor to be a part of your magical Disney themed wedding. Wishing you and yours a happily ever after ;)

Dina · Married on 07/17/2016

They were vGreat and very professional !

Sent on 01/29/2017

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thanks for your review. It was great to be a part of your day. Thank You.

Patrice · Married on 07/15/2016

Nichole is fantastic...the Harp was a fabulous addition to my garden ceremony and Nichole was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Everything about the music and presentation was beautiful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you Patrice for your kind words. You and your guests were a delight and I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your celebration ;)

Dan · Married on 05/29/2016

Nikki will sit down with you, and take the time to make sure your experience amazing.

Narissa · Married on 10/17/2014

The music provided was exactly as I requested and even better than I could have imagined. The sound of the Harp and Cello is the perfect combination and together these musicians created a masterpiece of a wedding. These musicians were very professional and catered to our every need.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you. The pieces you chose were eclectic and we enjoyed playing each and every piece.

Katie · Married on 10/11/2014

Harp and Soul played at my wedding this October and they were absolutely wonderful! They played beautifully at our outdoor ceremony and we were so happy with their performance and professionalism. They were able to find all our song requests and always responded to emails quickly. We would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for talented musicians!

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2014

We had Nichole play as our Ceremony musician, and she was absolutely fabulous! She was super accommodating, and had us over to her studio for our consultation. She is a wonderful musician and a wonderful person to work with. She totally understood what we were going for, and our consultation was so much fun - it was like we were old friends catching up. My husband is also a musician and had very strong ideas about what he wanted played (Baroque) and Nichole knocked it out of the park.

The day of, she followed the ceremony beautifully, switching between songs perfectly. She played wonderfully! Many of our guests commented on how much they loved her playing.

Nichole was perfect for what we were looking for, a joy to work with, and a true professional all wrapped up in a very reasonable price tag! I totally recommend Harp N Soul!

Really great and even learned a song especially for us!

Hamid · Married on 06/13/2014

Wonderful. Very receptive and made our day that much better by having them. Would recommend whole heartedly.

James · Married on 10/26/2013

Nichole exceeded all expectations, and I cannot do her justice with words. She was very accommodating with all of my last minute changes, and always with a smile. Her professionalism is top notch. She played the harp at my wedding beautifully, was able to adjust to all of our miscues, and had the awareness to cut songs shorter and transition to the next song. Her piano playing was also excellent for the hymn we selected. We also appreciate that she came all the way from Philadelphia to NJ. I would whole heartedly recommend her to anyone in need of a harpist, pianist, or wedding music consultant. Thanks Nichole!

Blaire · Married on 10/19/2013

We have still not stopped receiving compliments
    On how great Nichole was! She was so talented and truly a pleasure to work with!!!

Heather · Married on 10/13/2013

I found Nichole at Harp & Soul to be a pleasure to work with. Her talent and true artistry is amazing. The whole day was beautiful and her music was stunning. I can not speak enough to her gift of music.

maricelly · Married on 10/12/2013

Nichole is so talented! I am so glad that she was part of my wedding day. She was very professional and went above and beyond to accomodate my needs. Her rate was very reasonable and I would hire her again for any future event.

Annie · Married on 08/25/2013

Overall great service. We enjoyed this special part of our wedding.

Gordon · Married on 06/30/2013

Simply put, an amazing performer captivated my guests and left them all clamoring for more, felt more like a good friend than a hired performer. Proud to have had her

Laura · Married on 06/29/2013

Outstanding, professional musicians. They did a beautiful job with our ceremony music. They were able to play all the songs we wanted, and the arrangements were fantastic. I highly recommend them!

miranda · Married on 05/25/2013

amazing and talented ladies!! i would recommend to anyone!! thanks so much!!!

Lija · Married on 06/04/2011

Nikki is AMAZING!!!! She is so talented and all the music was played beautifully!!!

Kristina · Married on 06/14/2008

Nicole played at our wedding in June of 2008 in Walnut Creek, California. She did a fantastic job for the ceremony and the reception. She was flexible and took care of the Harp rental/pick up and return. As a bride I was so glad I didn't have to think about this.

Jessica · event on: 06/03/2016

Excellent harpist, extremely professional and a pleasure to work with! Beautiful harp skills. LOVE Nikki and couldn't recommend higher!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! It is always a pleasure to work with an artist who exhibits your skills and talent. I always look forward to working for you.

Trida · event on: 04/14/2013

She was amazing and was able to accommodate me on a last minute bad weather for my son's 10 year memorial services. I had hired white doves to fly away but due to the bad rain they will not be able to fly so I had to change my date and she was very good with that.
    She played soft, angelic music on the background by his grave sight just as what I wanted...
    I will definitely recommend her to ANYONE in need of a Harp musician...

Sent on 11/09/2013

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you Trida. It was an honor to be a part of your son's beautiful memorial.