31 Reviews for Harp & Soul

Learn New Songs (1)
Sample Music (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
27 Harp & Soul Reviews

Nichole was amazing on my wedding day. Although, I didn’t get to enjoy most of her music, my family still talks about “the girl on the harp” at my wedding. Nichole is very professional and made my vision come to life. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We loved Harp and Soul! Nicole is great, she performed really well (I have been playing piano and drums since I was a kid, so a musician can really tell if another musician performed well). She is super friendly and responsive. She played all the songs we asked for and also gave us variety songs to add to our wedding. Hiring her is one of the biggest success to our wedding. Everybody was so blown away by her performance and presence! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Anni, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nichole is such a talented harpist! She will provide an elegant accompaniment to any event. Nichole played for my son's wedding reception, and she was amazing. She was very professional, dressed beautifully, and most important, played a wide variety of musical selections. Everyone loved the music! It was so easy to work with Nichole. During the planning, she was very responsive to my emails and phone calls. I would definitely have Nichole play for us again!

Profile Picture Gail, 8/20/16, 1 Review

Professional. Flexible. Recommended

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They were vGreat and very professional !

Profile Picture Dina, 7/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nichole is fantastic...the Harp was a fabulous addition to my garden ceremony and Nichole was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Everything about the music and presentation was beautiful. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Patrice, 7/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Nikki will sit down with you, and take the time to make sure your experience amazing.

Profile Picture Dan, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The music provided was exactly as I requested and even better than I could have imagined. The sound of the Harp and Cello is the perfect combination and together these musicians created a masterpiece of a wedding. These musicians were very professional and catered to our every need.

Profile Picture Narissa, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Harp and Soul played at my wedding this October and they were absolutely wonderful! They played beautifully at our outdoor ceremony and we were so happy with their performance and professionalism. They were able to find all our song requests and always responded to emails quickly. We would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for talented musicians!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had Nichole play as our Ceremony musician, and she was absolutely fabulous! She was super accommodating, and had us over to her studio for our consultation. She is a wonderful musician and a wonderful person to work with. She totally understood what we were going for, and our consultation was so much fun - it was like we were old friends catching up. My husband is also a musician and had very strong ideas about what he wanted played (Baroque) and Nichole knocked it out of the park.

The day of, she followed the ceremony beautifully, switching between songs perfectly. She played wonderfully! Many of our guests commented on how much they loved her playing.

Nichole was perfect for what we were looking for, a joy to work with, and a true professional all wrapped up in a very reasonable price tag! I totally recommend Harp N Soul!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/27/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Really great and even learned a song especially for us!

Profile Picture User3710488, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful. Very receptive and made our day that much better by having them. Would recommend whole heartedly.

Profile Picture Hamid, 6/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Nichole exceeded all expectations, and I cannot do her justice with words. She was very accommodating with all of my last minute changes, and always with a smile. Her professionalism is top notch. She played the harp at my wedding beautifully, was able to adjust to all of our miscues, and had the awareness to cut songs shorter and transition to the next song. Her piano playing was also excellent for the hymn we selected. We also appreciate that she came all the way from Philadelphia to NJ. I would whole heartedly recommend her to anyone in need of a harpist, pianist, or wedding music consultant. Thanks Nichole!

Profile Picture James, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We have still not stopped receiving compliments
On how great Nichole was! She was so talented and truly a pleasure to work with!!!

Profile Picture Blaire, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I found Nichole at Harp & Soul to be a pleasure to work with. Her talent and true artistry is amazing. The whole day was beautiful and her music was stunning. I can not speak enough to her gift of music.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Nichole is so talented! I am so glad that she was part of my wedding day. She was very professional and went above and beyond to accomodate my needs. Her rate was very reasonable and I would hire her again for any future event.

Profile Picture maricelly, 10/12/13, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Overall great service. We enjoyed this special part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Annie, 8/25/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Simply put, an amazing performer captivated my guests and left them all clamoring for more, felt more like a good friend than a hired performer. Proud to have had her

Profile Picture Gordon, 6/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Outstanding, professional musicians. They did a beautiful job with our ceremony music. They were able to play all the songs we wanted, and the arrangements were fantastic. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/29/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

amazing and talented ladies!! i would recommend to anyone!! thanks so much!!!

Profile Picture miranda, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Nikki is AMAZING!!!! She is so talented and all the music was played beautifully!!!

Profile Picture Lija, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Nicole played at our wedding in June of 2008 in Walnut Creek, California. She did a fantastic job for the ceremony and the reception. She was flexible and took care of the Harp rental/pick up and return. As a bride I was so glad I didn't have to think about this.

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/14/08, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Everything was excellent, the sound from the harp was the perfect touch to our ceremony. I would definitely recommend Harp and Soul to anyone in need of a Harpist.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Working with Nichole was wonderful. She was quick to answer my initial inquiry, open to all of my suggestions, and very friendly! Plus, she learned a new song for my walk down the aisle which truly made that moment special. She knew every other song I asked her to play (including multiple Disney songs). I would recommend her services to anyone!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/26/17, 2 Reviews