Harp Elegance: Joanna Whitsett, harpist Reviews

Harp Elegance: Joanna Whitsett, harpist 1
Harp Elegance: Joanna Whitsett, harpist 2
Harp Elegance: Joanna Whitsett, harpist 3

V Cavarretta · Getting married on 11/01/2022

Dr. Whitsett harp review.

Dr. Whitsett was on time, the music was very appropriate for the audience and the Christmas season. She was very receptive to some minor changes I had requested due to the dinner serving time, which was helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Whitsett to anyone that would enjoy beautiful harp music and hope that she can come back again next year for the Galveston Serra Club Christmas Party. I know his Eminence Daniel Cardinal DiNardo enjoyed the music, along with everyone in attendance.

Vince Cavarretta
    President Galveston Serra Club

Sent on 12/12/2018

Shelley · Married on 02/16/2019

Highly Recommend!

Joanna was wonderful! She was super easy to work with and added such a beautiful touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Gracie Hormel · Married on 12/22/2018

Christmas party

Joanna added a beautiful flare to our Christmas party. Joanna is a professional and she provided elegance and style with a genuine since of warmth. Thank you for playing at our Christmas party.
    Joanna, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Sent on 12/23/2018

sai · Married on 11/24/2018

Wonderful to work with!

Joanna is simply talented so don't think twice about hiring her. The harp sounds beautiful and with the addition of Joanna, the music is magical. The process is simple too--you just choose the music and Joanna takes care of the rest! Thank you Joanna for making my ceremony feel so special and warm!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Bonnie

Bonnie Aubrey · Married on 11/23/2018

Joanna Whitsett and Harp Elegance are Fabulous

My husband and I recently celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary. Working with Joanna is a delight, the consummate professional. We changed our music up to the morning of our service and she was right on target with all of it. She had never played one of our choices a week before the ceremony, downloaded the music and played it without flaw right away.
    I recommend Joanna and Harp Elegance to all!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Jordyn

Jordyn · Married on 11/16/2018

Perfect and professional

Joanna was such a delight to work with! So professional and lovely. Any requests made she knew the song or learned it! Really amazing work and the music itself brought our ceremony to another level. I recommend her 100x :)

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 11/10/2018

Joanna's beautiful musical performance made my wedding ceremony special and elegant.

Joanna plays the harp beautifully. She arrived early, was very professional and played all the songs we requested for our ceremony. She was reasonably priced and generous with her time. I highly recommend her for a lovely and elegant wedding experience.

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Cameron

Cameron Cody · Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous talented, professional, flexible, and top harpist in Houston.

Joanna is extremely professional and her talented is in indescribable. She is such a joy to work with from the beginning and brings to the table complete flexibility. It has been a pleasure to work with Joanna and experience her music.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Cindi · Married on 10/20/2018

50th Surprise Party

Beautiful music and wonderful lady! We will def use her again!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Brandi · Married on 09/28/2018

Top notch! She was on time and super nice. My guest were impressed! Great job!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Harp Elegance: Joanna Whitsett, harpist 4

Eriel · Married on 09/22/2018

Both incredibly talented and professional, Joanna was a dream to work with. She required little notes or instruction when it came to coordinating the day of. She showed up ready to play and did so beautifully. For my bridal march, I wanted to walk to a melody from a show my husband and I loved as kids. I shared a piano version of the song with Joanna and she learned it in time for the wedding--and she played it perfectly. It was a dream wedding and her contribution to the ceremony made it all the more magical!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/04/2018

Joanna was a breeze for an over-extended bride to work with! As a professional musician, I knew that Joanna’s impressive credentials and experience meant that she would be one less thing to worry about on the big day. Right I was! She was responsive, had wonderful suggestions, and wowed our guests with her talent and presence. We did not have a rehearsal, but she was able to musically “choreograph” my processional perfectly!! I can’t recommend her enough!!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Harp Elegance: Joanna Whitsett, harpist 5

Matthew · Married on 03/09/2018

Was a pleasure! Very talented and professional

Sent on 03/11/2018

Kishori · Married on 02/10/2018

Joanna is a great performer and our guests and we enjoyed her music during the cocktail hour! She was very punctual and had a great selection of music for our wedding reception. We highly recommend her and will be glad to have her perform at our next event. Thank you Joanna for everything!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Clark · Married on 12/15/2017

Hire this woman if you need any form of elegant music at your event. We hired Joanna for our small wedding and she was incredible in every regard. First, she was quick to respond to our initial messages, and made the entire experience of requesting our music and describing our desires a breeze. Then, at the ceremony, she arrived on time, played her music beautifully, and was so pleasant, accommodating, and easy to work with. She truly could not have been better in any way! She could write the book on how vendors need to properly handle wedding clients. She's the best. Thank you so much, Joanna!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Christine · Married on 12/15/2017

Joanna is truly amazing! My fiance and I hired her to play our small and intimate wedding.

If you are planning a wedding look no further. She is extremely responsive and kind, the payment process is easy, she has an awesome repertoire, and she plays flawlessly. She is an amazing talent and professional. We couldn't be more happy with the entire experience with her. Our guests absolutely loved the music!

Biggest thank you to Joanna for making our day feel romantic and special!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Jordyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Joanna was great! She was very easy to get in touch with and always replied quickly. She was dependable and did an amazing job at my wedding. I would definitely recommend her!!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Coral · Married on 09/22/2017

Great professional and kept the communication until the day of our event! Definitely recommendable!

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Harp Elegance: Joanna Whitsett, harpist 6

DELMY · Married on 07/23/2017

Very impressed. Music variety and professionalism.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Cindy · Married on 06/20/2017

Joanna was very accommodating when asked to play at my mother's memorial service. She graciously rearranged her schedule to meet the wishes of my mother at a difficult time for me. Her gift of music would have pleased my mother as it did for everyone in attendance. I highly recommend Joanna for whatever occasion you might desire excellence in music.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Sheridan · Married on 06/10/2017

Joanna's lovely harp presentations were breathtaking and beautiful at Calvin and Sheridan Burnett's Galvez wedding, June 10, 2017. She is truly a talented artist, and a professional in every sense of the word, as well as, gorgeous! Just let her know what you want, and she does the rest effortlessly. So many compliments were given regarding the magnificent music. The guests were peeking around looking for the harpist, but you were so well tucked away, they couldn't see you. Bring your beautiful self in view a little more! Thank you again for your part in making this day perfect for my daughter and son in law. We come every summer to Galveston, and would love to visit your church just to hear you play.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Harp Elegance: Joanna Whitsett, harpist's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of this lovely event, Sheridan! Thank you so much for the kind words and I wish you all the best.

Julea · Married on 04/29/2017

She was absolutely perfect and my guests loved her. Super easy to book and contact. If I ever need another harpist I will definitely be calling her. Very professional, prompt and accommodating.

Sent on 06/23/2017

DAN · Married on 03/31/2017

Joanna provided a very professional harp performance for our wedding and reception March 31, 2017 in Houston. She was very cooperative with our wedding coordinator and able to make moves seamlessly within the venue when guests shifted locations from reception, ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner. As groom I don't remember that much, is a blur, but I know there was never a missed note, her talents are superb, the selections she performed were appropriate for the event and that we received many compliments on her performance. I highly recommend Joanna! Dan Hansen

Sent on 06/12/2017

Harp Elegance: Joanna Whitsett, harpist's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you, Dan. You are a beautiful couple and the wedding was stunning. I appreciate the opportunity!

Rachel · Married on 03/25/2017

Joanna is a very talented musician and when we added some songs to the program, the morning of the ceremony, she was fully prepared and played all of the pieces beautifully. She was also very nicely dressed and added a great touch of class to the day. Definately a professional!! I would definately recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!!!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/11/2017

Joanna was great. She was very helpful in the planning stages, and responded quickly to emails! Her music was beautiful during the ceremony.

Sent on 06/24/2017